Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2018)
seiuu Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100 Day Event

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:57 am

User Image

Event Deadline: (UTC-5) 11:59 pm EST

💣 Your Bomb a** Deadline:
(UTC-5) SAME day 11:59 PM

📌 Please post your kick a** daily image in this thread
AND in the bitchin’ main thread!

If you drew a request,
be sure to quote them in the main thread and not here!
Link back to the main thread~

User Image

User Image

No image spoilers!
Unless it falls under the category that are found in this post!
If it's big, resize using this code: [img="500"][/img]
We want to see your art in all its juicy glory~

Each day must have its OWN post!
If you have more than one image, edit your post~
You can post as many times as you like in a day,
but it must not exceed the day # that we are currently on.
Please reserve a post for those days you've missed!!
Even if you do not plan on going back to them!

Don't post ahead.
Post only today's image please!
And any missed images, but do not post tomorrow's themes yet!
Unless you have permission to do so, please state clearly!

Use this format when posting~
Comment is optional

[b]Day # [/b]
[u]Theme[/u]:

[img][/img]

[u]Comments[/u]:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:03 pm
Day # 1!
Theme: Unlikely Magical Girl

User Image

Comments:
In the name of the moon . . . You are already dead.

Seriously I was watching Fist of the North Star earlier with my fiance and when I saw 'Unlikely Magical Girl' I just couldn't help myself.  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:13 pm
Day # 2!
Theme: Koi

User Image

Comments:

Ahhh I really wanted to draw an outfit or person or something but I just don't have the time since I got called into work early. I know it says to commit 10-15 minutes but I could only commit a few minutes today >>;; If I have time at work I'll doodle something else up but for now this is my entry!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:58 pm
Day # 3!
Theme: Color Palette! Bison (horns) & Tears (tear)

User Image

Comments:
"Are you upset?"
"I'm not."

Honestly I love referencing stuff so if I can with any of these themes know that I probably will. I'msolame I use the color palette for the lines and colors and couldn't think of anything for the bison, so I added the horns, and thought a single tear for such a character would fit well.

/hidesshame  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:26 pm
Day # 4!
Theme: Dragon!

User Image

Comments:

I was originally planned on making Tohru from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid but then I wanted one of those curly almost snake like dragons so I ended up combining the two in the end. I adore dragons and wish that I could do more, but I am happy with what I am submitting!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:14 pm
Day # 5!
Theme: Fox

User Image

Comments:

Super busy day and didn't have much time so here is a quick little fox doodle! I did it real quick during my lunch break and now I have to get back to work. I won't be off until 1 AM and I didn't want to miss the deadline.  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:32 am
Day # 6!
Theme: Lure

User Image

Comments:

The first thing I thought of when I saw 'lure' as a theme was this beautiful thing from Pokemon Go. It's a lure module, so I think that counts? I love the colors it has on it and it was something nice and relaxing to draw. As you've probably noticed, most of my entries are going to be in crayon because it's my favorite tool right now ~ I decided to get this one done early since I'll be busy at work tomorrow. I don't know if I'll make it as a challenge artist but so far it's been fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:54 pm
Day # 7!
Theme: Reinterpret a story/character from mythology

User Image

Comments:

I didn't have much time today but it was actually really relaxing to do this little doodle! The mythological character I did has many names. I've always known it as an onibi but I know it's also known as a will-o'-wisp among other things. The first thing that came to mind on how to reinterpret it was it's a spirit that appears as a blue flame. So why not have it fall in love with a litwick's flame? Litwick after all is a ghost/fire pokemon ♥ >u> it works in my head  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:07 am
Day # 8!
Theme: Caterpillar Cop

User Image

This has a caterpillar in it! If you don't like bugs, it's best not to look!

Comments:

"You're under arrest!"

I had fun with this one! I adore caterpillars and I think insects, animals, etc. in uniform are adorable. I almost drew a caterpie but stopped myself. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:34 am
Day # 9!
Theme: Jellyfish (and rocky mountains?)

User Image

User Image

Above is put in a spoiler because it is not my main submission.

Comments:

The first jellyfish to come to mind is not a pokemon! -GASP- it's the jellyfish from spongebob! ♥ Also I put and rocky mountains because I decided to try a landscape for once (ended up stopping like halfway though) and looked off a bunch of pictures to try it out. I don't hate it as a first attempt but at least now I know what to do to improve it!  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:18 pm
Day # 10!
Theme: Finish or Improve ( Day 9! )

User Image

Comments:

The jellyfish yesterday was done super quick and last minute and honestly today I didn't have much time either. I've been at work for the last 14 hours and I am on my last break and I finally had time to do something! I feel like I did much better with this jellyfish than the last, although it's still pretty sloppy ;;; I was super worried that I would miss the deadline but I'm pleased I didn't!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:47 am
Day # 11!
Theme: Trilobite bright

User Image

Comments:

I had no idea what that was at first until I googled it. I never knew the actual name of that particular fossil but now I do! I actually really like stuff like this so this was a lot of fun. I originally just had the outline as white but then I thought it would be more bright and colorful if I put rainbow on it. Everything looks better with rainbows. Even spiders. sorrychii  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:49 pm
Day # 12!
Theme: Spirit Challenge - Interacting Characters

User Image

Comments:

A family issue came up today and I've been gone all day. I'm sorry for not committing more time to this, but here is a quick 5 minute doodle that I hope counts! I figured she could be dancing carefree with someone? Or maybe someone watching? Either way, I hope this is enough of an interaction! I was so close to missing the time > >;;;;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:48 pm
Day # 13
Theme: Spirit Challenge - Interacting Characters 2!

User Image

User Image

Comments:

I did two versions of the same picture. One gave more reason than the other for Chii to be so scared. I thought my adorable yandere chasing her down would be perfect! I had a bit more time with this one and -GASP- no crayon for the outline! I had a lot of fun with this collab and took it as a challenge not to do a bug ♥  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:40 pm
Day # 14!
Theme: Apartment

Apartment.

First day all alone
A furnished home just for you
Home sickness awaits

The first month arrives
Happy greetings, family
The feeling strengthens

The room is so small.
The furniture feels so cramped
The silence is loud

The first year has come
A small pet for company
The emptiness fades

Comments:

I love doing haikus and I would have drawn today but I have no way of doing so or getting it on here so I'll just have to do this! I've been running around today and was worried I had missed the deadline!  
100 Days Event (2018)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff