Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:53 am
Isolder Post 1

Isolder had just spent an inordinent amount of time hunting, working and living alone. Now it was time for a well deserved break, so off he went into a pub. there he did his level best to drown all of his sorrows. What else was there to life for a usually upbeat shifter when life went to hell and he wa still alone. He could have settled down a long time ago but he hadn't, why? Was he not good enough?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:54 am
Sezarra Post 1

Sezarra stomped into the pub. men could just be so frustrating! How was she supposed to deal with them? How had her Mother found someone as sweet as her father and kept him?! Was she cursed perhaps?

"Hey you! What is wrong with men anyhow, whay are they so obstinant?"

There he was a man he would know!  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:56 am
Isolder Post 2

Isolder turned to the young shifter woman who seemed to be yelling at him for no reason. Usualy people left his intimidating looking self alone. "I um, uh, multiple things, but I could do with a little bit more context." He was alright at solving problems and she certainly looked frustrated enough. He tilted the chair beside him at her in invitation.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:58 am
Sezarra Post 2

Finally! It looked like she would get some answers.

"Well there is this boy, who might I add does not want me but seems to ruin any chance I might get at happiness. I don't understand his problem, hes not even really my friend, he had not claimed me in any way. He's just there at the most inconvinient times!"  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:00 am
Isolder Post 3

Woo! She talked fast and in large quantities. HIs head seemed to swim and he peered into his glass accusingly.

"Maybe he is interested but can't communicate it, maybe he feels guilty."

Poor chump better act fast, he'd take this yellow eyed vixen if he had the chance. She was gorgeous and it had been a long time since he had been comforted by a sweet woman.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:08 am
Sezarra post 3

"Why must it be so complicated, if he truly respected me and himself and that was the case why not just gather up that sodding courage and get it over with?"

Was a little bravery in a male too much to ask? If Yunan did not want her, and wouldn't let her have his sexy Oban friend, she should be able to pick someone who was neither of them. Or just go after Kia herself without his involvement.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:10 am
Isolder Post 4

"Everyone gathers courage different ways and at different speeds; some explore, some meditate and some just plunge in. Haven't you ever been hesitant about something?"

Yes good, distract her with questions so you could stare at her more, always a good move. She really did have amazing lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:57 pm
Sezarra Post 4

"No in fact I have not, I usually just barrel in, cause chaos of all kinds, see what happens and move on with life."

She shrugged at the shifter. He had nice broad shoulders, maybe he would be so dashing and carry her away from frustrating hybrids that never made any bloody sense. She propped her chin on her arm and stared at him expectantly. Could you will someone to carry you off? She'd give it a try.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:18 pm
Isolder Post 5

She was looking at him so strangely. "Huh that is usually how I do things too, the no holds barred approach works for my craft." He placed a well muscled gauntleted arm in front of her and was gratified when she didn't flinch away from him. Many women were intimidated but not her. His heart began to race, "My name is Isolder."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:52 pm
Sezarra post 5

"Sezarra," she batted her eyes at him. "You come here often, stud?" She laughed as the shifter choked on his drink and came up spluttering. She patted a shoulder consolingly, she could be a bit overwhelming at times but making him laugh at that moment was a personal win. "What brings you to this pub, lady troubles?"  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:36 am
Isolder Post 6

"More like lack of lady troubles," he admitted wiping beer off the bottom half of his face. "I don't know why but the romance wagon seems to have quite left me behind." He hoped he didn't sound too pathetic, he hated sounding pathetic, had built a career around not appearing so.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:54 am
Sezarra Post 6

She squeezed a bicep experimentaly, "Naw not a big strong guy like you, with your attitude there should be a bevy of eager females following you around," She would if she had the time. Maybe this man would be a good substitute for Bar Amal. He would certainly be less annoying than old fish face. She refused to admit how handsome Yunan was.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:56 am
Isolder Post 7

"Not me you must have me confused with some other shifter." Now he realy did sounds pathetic, he could have kicked himself. Why would this fox want the lonely drunk man at the bar? Was she truely lonely too? It looked like something haunted those eyes despite the fire of sheer personality trying to burn it away. "What happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:02 am
Seze Post 7

Oh this man saw more than she had thought he would, more perhaps than she was truly ready for. "I lost my intended mate months ago. I know he is gone because his janarim would never have come to me without him." Tears sparkled in her eyes at the remembered pain. Bar's loss was still fresh to her despite the time she had spent working through it. He had meant a lot to her.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:05 am
Isolder 8

Isolder held out an arm to the distraught shifter and she fell into his arms crawling into his lap and weeping profusely on his shoulder. This was not what he ahd meant by wanting her in his arms but he wrapped them around her anyway drawing his own comfort from being close to someone else for once. It felt good in a surprising way.  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff