Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Event Board (No active event.)
The Cold One Enters (Roll thread) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:08 pm
I stood there at the entrance of the labyrinth that apparently gotten some buzz some time ago. Truth be told, I thought this was nothing more than a stunt Sub decided to cook up that was just going to cause misery for the rest of the Snagems. Minotaur at the end? Seriously? Which really was just another hybrid at the end of these halls? It seemed like a waste of time, if not just something way too dangerous for no reason at all.

That said, after all was over, I come to find out...I was partly right. While yes, this thing was treacherous, some Snagems that went down these hellacious hallways reaped hellacious rewards, coming out, albeit pretty battered after such an excursion, with a profit, rather it be material or otherwise, namely with some members Pokemon who at start in their beginning states, coming out fully evolved and ready to take on the world, and I wasn't sure as to how. What exactly happened down in this place? If I was going to investigate, I had to at the very least abide by the rules of the labyrinth...though what one was I going to bring in? I couldn't bring in a whole party and plow on through. I could only bring in one...

I could very well play it really safe, bring in my more experienced crew like Scizor or Porygon-Z...but if there really is something down there to be of a legit benefit, like getting much needed training and battling in, such a notion would go to complete waste. Too many unknowns in this... "Bah, to hell with it..." I would say to myself taking out a Pokeball and giving it a toss. "Rowlet." I called out. The ball bursts open and out came the grassy owl that I managed to pick up out of one of the island contests.

"Rroooooohooo." The Pokemon looked around the area, then back at me.

"We're going to scout this place out; I'd like for you to help me out. Let's get to it." I said, moving forward. The Rowlet would soon flutter up, flying slowly, following behind me.  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 25!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:14 pm
Rolling for Room...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:19 pm
Almost near immediately, things escalated quickly. A sarcophagus laid there in the room. Dust covered it and apparently a few Spinarak had its way with it. "...Sub...converted a tomb into a FREAKIN' THEME PARK ATTRACTION!?" I shouted. Its official, Sub is getting stomped on once I find my way back out of here. As I was about to turn around, I realized something. The way I came in...wasn't there anymore. "...WOAH WOAH WOAH!" I rushed to the wall, feeling about it. Was there a trick door here or...? Yea, we had problems now.

"HoooRooohhoooo!" The Rowlet spoke up. Once I turned around, I stared at the bird apparently had something of interest. Unfortunately, it was the sarcofagus.

"Rowlet! Get away from that! Seriously...Sub might not have shame, but I am not having you follow the same way! Wait...what...did you...find...?"  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:29 pm
"...?" I went over towards Rowlet and noticed what it had found. "Is that..." I reached down, pulling out a Max Revive from the sarcophagus. "........huh, and its still good too...for...some reason." I looked back down towards the sarcophagus then shook my head. "Yea, I think its a little late to help you with this thing, pal...might as well take it, because we're stuck down here now."

"Rooohhooo..." The Rowlet replied.

"Come on, we got to get out of here..."

(rolling for room)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 15 and 65 ... 41!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:43 pm
As we continued on in the expansive maze, I was hell bent now on just trying to find my way out. Though before we all knew it, we ended up facing a expansive room...with grass about as tall as I was. "How the hell..."

"Hooohoo..."

"Yea, tell me about it...bah, its getting all Route 119 here...at least it isn't eternally raining. Then I'd be concerned. Whatever. Come on." I said, starting to wade my way through the grass.

(rolling damage)  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 26!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:00 pm
Rowlet hovered above the grass as I tried to plow my way on foot, trying to be mindful not to step on anything. "Rowlet, how much farther to the other side of this, you're my guide on this!"

"Hooohooorooho!"

"I was afraid you were going to say tha-" I felt myself kick something, not really sure what it was, but whatever it was made a high pitch squeal. "The hell?"

I looked around, sifting through the grass, now curious what the hell was in here, until I parted some, finding a rather tense up Kricketot. "...oh crap..." I quickly backed off, but Rowlet rushed in. "What the, Rowlet! Wait! NO! That's a Bide attack! It was standing there waiting on us!" The command would come too late. The Kricketot rushed in and smashed right into the Rowlet as hard as it could...but despite it was a forceful blow by its standards, it was only enough to bat Rowlet back above the grass.

"Ok...that...could have been worse..." I said. "Rowlet! Attack! Use Peck!' I shouted. The Rowlet swooped right back down and went on the attack, virtually landing on the bug's head and started pecking away at the head of the bug, causing pretty considerable damage considering.

The Kricketot bucked the bird off then turned around, biting as hard as it could with Bug bite, causing some damage to the Rowlet. "Rowlet! Tackle attack!" I shouted. The bird kicked back, away from the bug, ascending a bit, then dove right for the bug, smashing right into it with its full body tackle, bowling it over. The bug was caught on its back, rolling about to get back on its two feet, then started to tense up, staying rather steadfast. "Another Bide attack. You won't last. Rowlet! Another Peck attack!" The bird swooped down and started to peck away hard at the bug once again, racking up the damage as hard and as fast as it could. "He's about to give way, keep at it!" I called out. The Rowlet continue to drive its beak right into the bug as it tries to gather the energy from the damage it was taking in. Unfortunately for it, it was just as I figured. It wouldn't. It screeches out, falling over and is finally out for the count.

"...there we go...lets hope if we find any more Pokemon, they are like that." I said. I rather not try to come across something that would take you out in a hurry if we can help it..."

"Roohoo." The Rowlet replied.

"Back up in the air, Rowlet...we need to find our way out of here."

Rowlet - 299 / 340 HP
2 / 25 Evo Pts

(rolling for room)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 5!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:13 pm
It took only a couple of moments more until the two of us found our way from that gigantic grass patch of a room and started our way down the path again. It took some time though before the two of us found a new problem ahead of us. A circular room with some sort of stone pedestal in the center of it. We walked to it, staring at it for a second. No instructions, no nothing to it...just a button. Maybe a way out? ".....Rowlet, back up for a second, if there is something up with this thing, I don't want you caught by it." I said. The Rowlet fluttered back then landed. When I noticed that he is a good distance away, I take a deep breath and press the button. A ghastly cackle is heard in the distance which made the two of us jump for a second, getting caught off guard from the notion, but if anything...it opened the door up to the next room. "......okay...? Well, we got a way out. I guess...alright, lets go Rowwooooowhat the hell!?"

"Hooo?" I noticed when I turned around there was the number 5 looming above its head.

"Rowlet, what is that?"

"Hoo? HOOOROHOOOHOO!" The Rowlet starts to panic, starting to fly about the room, trying to get away from the number 5 made of light, but it stayed on point with it the entire time.

"Rowlet, are you feeling fine? Anything about you that's off. Anything at all. Tell me now."

"Rooo...rooohoooo."

Nothing. Are you ABSOLUTELY sure. Don't go all tough guy on me. I need to know."

"Rooohoooo."

"......." Well if nothing else, I still had that Max Revive if that does bring him down somehow. "Come on, we'll try to hurry up and try to find our way out of here.

(rolling for room)  
Blizzard120 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:20 pm
Rowlet and I continued down the newly opened path and we eventually found our way down to a room that had a bunch of statues about it. Though, they were all statues of Darumaka, much to my disdain...and how much one wants to bet amongst all of these, there is a real one somewhere. I wasn't sure exactly how well Rowlet was going to take this.

"...oh christ. We...will just...not...bother them and...the hell? Rowlet...that 5 turned to 4..." The Rowlet looked up, staring at it in confusion. This was starting to be worrysome. "It's a freakin' countdown...I don't like where this is going. Yea...come on, let's get to the exit and fast..." I said, making my way over...only to find the door was locked. "...of course it is never that easy..."

"Rooohoo." Rowlet spoke up, hovering infront of a hole next to the door. "......" I stared at the hole, immediately realizing where this was going, looking back towards the statues about us. "...oh you have got to be kidding me. Not now. For the love of God, not now...ugh...I guess we got to figure out which one fits in the hole..."

(rolling to sort through fakes)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 50 and 150 ... 128!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:31 pm
"Alright, let's just figure this out...I guess let's figure out which one is which..." I said as I walked around the room, and now I figured out a new issue. These statues look exactly the same. All of them look like they are going to fit. So what's the deal with it?

A loud pop cracked through the room and a hard screech came from the Rowlet. "Rowlet, what happened!?"

"ROOOHOOHOHOOO!"

"It exploded? Are you alright?"

"Hooohooo..."

"Your pride. Right. Just careful...alright?" Rowlet then started to hover about, giving one of the statues a nudge, only for it to explode on it as well, making the Rowlet wince a bit.

The Rowlet started to go after a third one...this one wasn't exploding. "Hooo?" The statue then finally came to life and went on the attack.

Rowlet 295 / 340 HP
2 Evo Points
Counter - 4

2 Silver Tokens
(rolling for battle)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:23 pm
Immediately the Darkumaka breathed out a harsh flame, catching the grassy owl up in its wake with its Incinerate attack. "Huh? Rowlet! Crap! Get away from there!" The Rowlet fluttered back in a panic, taking some pretty hefty damage from such an attack at so close of range. "Bah, I had a bad feeling that something like this was going to happen! It is always a fire type with me!" I said. Unfortunately, we had no choice but to fight as is. Disadvantage or not, this had to happen, but I wasn't too sure on how to work this. Rowlet doesn't have too much to go on that I knew of that could overcome a Darumaka with anything resembling speed.

"Rowlet! Astonish!" I called out. The Rowlet rushed in and slapped the Darumaka a bit, making it stagger back, but really, all it seemed to have done is inconvenience it a bit. The Darumaka retaliated, curling back up and peeling out towards the bird. "A Rollout attack! Rowlet! Incoming!" The Rowlet fluttered up and out of the way of the attack, but the Darumaka made a hard turn and started back on the attack. "Rowlet! Use Sucker Punch!"

The Rowlet retaliated moving aside from the attack and driving itself right into the Darumaka. The Darumaka gets forced out of its curl and skids on the floor a short ways. It quickly hops back up on its feet, squaring off with the Rowlet. The Darumaka then rushes off and tackles the bird, biting down hard with embers falling from its mouth, clamping down hard with all of its might with its Fire Fang attack. "Crap! Rowlet! Get him off of you!" The Rowlet screeches out, flailing about, trying to get the Darumaka off, finally manages to get it off.

"Rowlet! Peck attack!" I shouted. The Rowlet rushed in and started to peck away at the Darumaka, causing a fair bit of damage to the Darumaka, finally bringing the fire type down. It must have not been that strong...be that as it may though, it was strong enough to put a rather large hurt on Rowlet. "Rowlet, are you okay?"

"Hooooo..." It was aching a bit, it seemed.

"Bah, I don't know..." I took out my SNAG to read over the available things that a Rowlet is capable of doing then realized something. Perhaps my salvation for the moment. "Rowlet, can you use Synthesis?"

The Rowlet landed and focused a bit. Its feathers started to get a rather nice sheen to it and everything about it started to fall back into place. "...holy crap. You are a little miracle worker aren't you?" As soon as it was finished, it, it fluttered in place, feeling considerably better. All it had was a minor scratch at best after recovery. "That's good...it did nothing to that number though..." I then said. Funny part though, we've been in here for a good few minutes now...it hasn't went down...strange.

"Well, enough wasting time in here. Let's get that Darumaka before it regains conciousness." I walked over, picking up the fallen Darumaka and moved its arms about, putting it into its resting position, then carried it over towards the hole next to the door and shoved it in. The door finally unlocks and shows the way down...

"Bah, this isn't the way out either. Come on, already..." I said.

Rowlet - 337 / 340 HP; 0 / 3 PP
3 / 25 evo pts
Counter - 4

3 Silver Coins  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 50 and 150 ... 133!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:32 pm
The two of us made our way down and for some odd reason its a rather empty room, or so it looked. That being said, it looked to be fashioned in a similar way to the room we left before...except no Darumaka and no lock that needed a Darumaka for it. That said, there was the door...and it was closed, again. "...wait, is this a trap? A dead end? Seriously? You can't be real about this..."

A loud beastly screech echoed through out the room and from the ceiling a massive silhouette started to fall from the ceiling and down towards the tiny Rowlet. "The hell!?"

(rolling for damage)  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 60 and 160 ... 63!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:47 pm
(Re-rolling, forgot to factor Sheer Force ability on Darmanitan)  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 70 and 170 ... 98!

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:05 pm
(AGAIN, forgot mechanics...ok, Sheer Force AND Totem Pokemon buff...lets try this again...hopefully its the last time...)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:18 pm
"Rowlet! Incoming!" I shouted. The command came all to late. The shadow revealed itself to be a massive Darmanitan, hands out, driving its arms down upon the Rowlet, slamming it down to the floor with its Hammer Arm attack. Rowlet smashed into the floor, taking a considerable amount of damage from the attack. "Rowlet! Are you alright." The Rowlet pushed itself up off the ground, feeling rather uneasy from the attack, but then looked back at what we were dealing with.

"Ugh, I really didn't need to see that thing now...freakin' hell." I said. The Darumaka was already bad enough and put Rowlet at heavy risk. This was actually considerably worse, because it actually had the capability of putting more force behind their blows with some attacks. We had to go on the attack either way, though... "Rowlet! Use Fury Attack!"

The Rowlet rushed in and started to jab away as fast as it can with its beak. The totem Pokemon flailed about, making the Rowlet back away quick, not really getting a lot of damage into the attack. The Darmanitan rushed in, fist flaming and smashes right into the Rowlet with furious power, sending the bird away. "ROOOO!"

"Crap! Not a fire punch! Crap!" The Rowlet managed to get back up right, but it wasn't wanting to take any more damage from this thing if it could help it. The Darmanitan rushed again, lighting its other fist, going straight for the Rowlet once again. "Sucker Punch!" I shouted.

The Rowlet managed to get a second wind and dodges the flaming punch, ramming right into the Darmanitan as hard as it can, causing a fair amount of damage. As the Rowlet backs away, the Darmanitan hops up and down rather furiously then breathed out a rather hard fire towards the Rowlet. The Incinerate attack caught the bird, dealing some damage to Rowlet.

"Rowlet! Tackle attack!" I shouted. The Rowlet broke away from the flames, rushing around and smashing right into the Darmanitan once again, albeit weaker than before from the Sucker Punch. The Darmanitan then swats at the Rowlet, to make the bird back off, then rushed forward, smashing into the bird head first with its headbutt.

"God, we got to figure out how to stop this blasted monkey!" I said. The Rowlett ended up landing for a second, having to catch a breather real quick. Seriously, I felt like my hubris started to get the better of me when I decided to investigate this place. "Rowlet! Use Peck!" I shouted. The Rowlet kicked up as the Darmanitan started to come down, dropping its arms down to smash with Hammer Arm again Rowlet then rush in and started to peck away at the Darmanitan once again, with slower, harder jabs compared to the Fury Attack earlier causing some damage. All we can do is whittle this beast down, which I'm hoping we're doing. "Leafage!"

The Rowlet backed off and unleashed a flurry of leaves towards the Darmanitan, which it replied with another incinerate which made very quick work of the leaves and left the flames rushing towards the bird again. "Gotcha. Sucker Punch!" I shouted.

The Rowlet managed to avoid the pyro and rushed for the Darmanitan again, driving itself into the flaming ape once again. The Darmanitan took a harder hit than it needed, and started to stagger back, then finally, fell over from the attack, writhing a bit. "...did...did you get it?" I asked.

The two of us perked up and noticed the door was starting to open. "..." The fight was over. "...oh thank god...Rowlet, move!" I did not want to stay in here with this Darmanitan any longer. Unfortunately as soon as we got to the door, the two of us noticed something... "...this isn't the way out. THIS JUST LEADS DEEPER INTO THE FREAKIN' MAZE! SUB!!!" I yelled out rather furiously.

Rowlet - 239 / 340 HP ; 0 / 3 HP
6 Evo Points
Counter - 3

3 Silver Tokens  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Blizzard120 rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 4 Total: 7 (3-12)

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:22 pm
As we went down, I then noticed something... "Crap, Rowlet, that thing is down to 3 now...though, I can't be sure if that is doing anything to you...and I don't think its good to ask now. We got lucky with that Darmanitan...with all considered anyways...wait, what do you have there...?"

(roll for 3 colored shards for three battles, forgot to roll for them)  
Event Board (No active event.)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff