Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] Mini Appreciation Potluck Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:45 pm

User Image

In a neatly-cleared classroom, there is a large, cheerful banner: "MINI APPRECIATION POTLUCK! ALL STUDENTS WELCOME". Desks have been moved to the side, and the chairs have been arranged to encourage conversation. In the far corner, a cauldron bubbles, smelling faintly of soup stock.

OOC

STUDENTS BRING THEIR FAVORITE MINI AND COME MEET+GREET

On the table near the entrance, there is a guestbook.

Easy-to-quote participant info

Prolixity

nessihime

leon_a_darkangel
Kamakura and Ramiel

Grey Dragon
Abbie and her curiosity

Beejoux

Aria Starstone
Tanita and Thysta
Anepou Sah and Bella

_ p a o cx
Kane and 4 corgis

Meegane
AJ and Pygmy Wish
Lucida and Vaisel

iStoleYurVamps
Frost and Bug JR

Huni Pi
Maritess and Trixie
Ruth and Filled

Smerdle
Rojo and Bip and Antonia

kuropeco
Llyrendil and a herpalotl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:28 pm
Toki wanders in, carrying her brand new super sparkly incredibly golden minipet.

User Image

"We will find more friends for you here! No, no. Do not worry. I will not put you in the potluck cauldron."  

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:22 pm
User ImageKamakura had decided that maybe coming to a social gathering with others who liked minipets couldn't be a bad idea..hopefully. It had been a little hard to pick an absolute favorite, he loved all of his little friends in all fairness. However after a fair amount of debating and considering the nekomata finally scooped up his vasiel, Ramiel.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I dunno..Maybe we can find you a few friends..." Or myself. He muttered softly as he held his mini pet in his arms, surprisingly gently all things considered. He eyed the cauldron, curiously sniffing the air in wonder as to the contents of the soup.

Noticing the other already present he wore a small smile in regards to the little dragon mini. "Do they have a name..?" He asked, his brow raising curiously.

PyroGoth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:59 pm
User Image "Ha! Haha! Of c-course! Its name is...Jin. I named it immediately. Because that is what responsible pet owners do!" Toki says, lying, making up a name on the spot. "Do not worry! That soup has nothing inside it. ...Yet."

The other student looks uncertain. She should make the first move. She holds up the small golden dragon, who just looks slightly confused. "Come! Say hello to a new friend!"

User Image

leon_a_darkangel
AAA I HOPE ITS OK TO DRAW YOUR CHARA ignore his expression and replace it with a more appropriate one if you want!
QVQ

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:19 pm
Kama's ears perked up as he heard the other begin to speak...the voice sounded nervous. Was there something he was missing? "Jin?" He replied quietly as if contemplating the little mini' name. "That's...a cute mini you've got." Kamakura sounded reluctant to use the word around a stranger, however, it was true after all.

"Oh. Noted, as long as it's edible I suppose." Kama mused with a small shrug, not thinking about the pot too much.

Reluctantly, the year two student adjusted his vasiel so he could reach out to give the others mini a gentle pet on the head. "Hello there Jin." He greeted properly.

He then carefully held out his own mini. "This is Ramiel." Ramiel raised a paw, reaching out to playfully bat at the new strange mini. Kama's expression softened some. "Its uh...nice to meet you both." While a tad awkward, it was easier to just get the introductions out of the way.

PyroGoth
OMFG...tHANK YOU THAT'S SO CUTE no it's precious ahhh QuQ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:46 pm
Tanita calmly walked in, bearing her precious Thysta in her arms, snuggling the lupia close as the very tall young dragoness entered. She saw Toki, and BEAMED at the adorable fan of many shiny items. "Ah! You were the lovely young lady taking photos at prom! I am happy to see you again, I am always appreciative of fellow fans of ShinyThings. Especially if they also like soft and fluffy things." She nodded at her darling lupia, who turned over in Tani's arms to face the unknown Nekomata.

Anepou Sah slowly sauntered in, his brown eyes taking in the room. He was in a good mood. Meeting new people? Mini pets? Awesome. He'd brought along his beautiful Bella, a Treasure Boafox, who was draped across his shoulders. He also had a plate of booberry tarts that he set on the table, before moving in and giving a polite smile to the other occupants of the room. "Hello. I heard there was a gathering for fans of minis."

leon_a_darkangel

Pyrogoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:56 pm
User Image "Edible! Yes. I'm sure whatever goes in will be...edible."

Perhaps it is best not to look too closely at the pot.

User Image "I am Toki. It is good to meet a fellow student! Your pet is so cute. So fiery! It is so nice to meet you, Ramiel! We must let them play together sometime. They are of similar sizes. It will probably not end in one of them eating the other."

The dragon, not sharing any of its owner's unnerving obsession with edible things, hangs around its newfound friend, looking hopeful.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image "Tanita! Yes, yes. It was so nice to see you at prom. Your pet is most adorable! Why, look at that. It even has its own jewels! Truly a magnificent creature. Hmm? No, you did not tell me your name, but do not worry! I have found it. I have also found your dorm room number. And your class schedule," Toki assures her, apparently not understanding the meaning of "do not worry".

She holds out her dragon, which looks back at her (is that a judgmental expression? No, it must be her imagination.) and then nuzzles hopefully at the new pet.

Aria Starstone

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:10 pm
"Ah...yea..edible.." He gave the pot a sudden rather suspicious side glance. Perhaps he would avoid the cauldron altogether. That seemed wise, least he ended up needing to smuggle more pets back to his dorm.

"My name is Kamakura." He replied with a small incline of his head. "Thanks! I raised them from a small candle." The demon replied, trying to keep the wistful note out of his voice. This mini had been a farewell gift from a friend who was unfortunately long gone. "Sure, I would be alright with that. He usually plays with the others I own nicely, I doubt there would be an issue."

Ramiel wiggled from his owner's arms, landing gracefully on the floor. A hopeful look was on the creatures face as it looked to the other minis as if trying to entice them to play.

Peering at the lupia that faced him, Kama's tail flicked just behind him as he gazed at it in return curiously. "Hm? Why hello to you as well." He offered a hand out to sniff for the mini.

"Indeed, it seems like a meet and greet...and place for the mini's to meet others." He replied to the boil who had spoken up. "A social gathering of sorts..I suppose." Kama pursed his lips.

Aria Starstone

Pyrogoth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:20 pm
Tanita blinked quite a bit at that, and finally, in a careful voice,
said "I am glad to know that. Please feel free to come by to visit anytime I am not asleep. I don't wake up well, and would not wish to risk harming you if I got startled." She hoped that would... make things easier. "But I am glad to see you are doing well. Did the photographs go over well? I saw many people visiting you." She paused, then added with pride "Thysta is my pride and joy. I love all of my pets, but she is... my treasure." The last word was said with the inflection that only a being that loved, and hoarded, treasure would use.

Thysta nuzzled gently at the little dragon, trying to comfort it for it's awkward,
awkward life it must now live, then greeted Ramiel with a tail wag, and even licked the fingers of the Nekomata

Anepou glanced at the gentleman who spoke to him, and gave him a quick once over, admiring the clothing the other wore. Another well dressed gentleman, always a wonder. "That sounds delightful. I am Anepou Sah, and you?" He held out one hand, a smile on his face.

leon_a_darkangel

Pyrogoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:24 pm
Kane walked in right around the moment when the little girl from prom with the camera was saying something about knowing where to find someone, and he was very, very tempted to just walk right back out. The temptation came too late, though, as his four corgis came yapping into the room, playful and fluffy and bouncing all about. The stayed within roughly five feet around Kane, but other than that the rambunctious little crew of short, fluffy mini pets was now in on all the things. Nipping. Sniffing. Yapping. Demanding to play.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He curled his lip and approached the small group nearby, raising a hand to greet them. Because no, he didn't really use his words. And his corgis followed suit, getting in between the other pets that were already in the middle of meeting and socializing.

PyroGoth
leon_a_darkangel
Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:46 pm
[AJ]
AJ was on his way to Creepteria to get some foods for his dear pet and the Head. Passed across a classroom, he heard some chatters and stopped to check it out. "AJ, I smell FOOOOOOOOOOOS" The head at his rear chirped cheerfully, drooling over the great smell. He rubbed him gently and entered the room. "MINI APPRECIATION POTLUCK! ALL STUDENTS WELCOME!" It read what was written. "Does it mean they provide foos!"

The boil laughed but felt a twinge of pain from his arm, Trouble, his Pygmy Wish was mad that its servant delayed the plan of getting it meal. The minis has been spoiled by its owner threw a tantrum and escaped AJ's arm. The tiny thing moved in the speed of light up to some shelves, the star accessories of it gave out a dim glow, implying its bad mood.

[LUCIDA]
A white figure swiftly sneaked into the classroom when everyone was busy mingling, someone might luckily to feel soemthing fluffy brushed over their leg. Followed by brittle knocking sounds of heels came a young lady, from her horns, wings and tails, one might easily tell she was a demoness. Noticing someone was in the classroom, Lucida smiled sweetly for a greeting. "Have any one of you possibly seen a beautiful Vaisel walking past?"

PyroGoth

leon_a_darkangel

Aria Starstone

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:47 pm
leon_a_darkangel

Toki grabs his hand through her sleeves, shaking it. Enthusiastically.

User Image "It is such a pleasure to familiarize myself with fellow students! We must attend a class together, or explore the school sometime. And look at that! All our pets are getting along so well. They are so cute! I could just eat them u--"

The gold dragon does a magnificent leap, smacking her in the face, and lands firmly on the floor. It gives her one last look (okay, this one is clearly judgemental) and moves off to play with the other minis.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:56 pm
User Image "Such adorable pets! You must be such a good owner. It is so nice to see you again! That is my pet over there, in the middle of the room - its name is Jin, and it is a very shiny dragon! My name is Toki. We must...share lunch sometime..." She tries for a friendly smile, but is completely distracted by the oh my god so fluffy so cute help I want to pet them corgis bouncing around on the floor.

_ p a o cx

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:05 pm
Frost in the storm was minding his own business. He was fine not having to go do anything out of the ordinary. That was until his minipet had shown up, apparently having escape it's cage once again.

So as he walked down the hall, Bug Jr. as the mini was so affectionately known as, was needlessly trying to remind Front that hey, it was nearly snack time had he eaten yet? (No, he had not and second by second, Bug Jr was looking more and more like a viable option for said snack.)

The classroom would have been passed normally, but the whole 'minipet appreciation' made him pause. Maybe he could trade Bug Jr. off on somebody.

That was the plan until his nose zeroed in on various scents. First, there was a cat. Second, dog. Dogs. Dog friends? New dogs. NEW DOGS!
His tail had unconsciously begun to wag.

He was internally torn but ultimately went to the ones who smelled like a fellow canine. Problem however was dogs were by cat who was by nice person who liked shiny things. His eyes kept darting between the canines and the cat, uncertainly clear.

"You all smell nice."

That totally didn't sound vaguely creepy. Not at all.

Bug Jr. was hovering excitedly behind the wolfos, vibrating with barely contained energy and ringing like a bell.

Aria Starstone
DOG FRIEND?
_ p a o cx
DOG FRIEND?

leon_a_darkangel
CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT
PyroGoth
SHINY FRIEND?
Meegane
HE SMELL U 2

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]