Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Foodeva Grocery Store Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:57 pm
Foodeva: Your local grocery store! We provide you with the best quality of foods, snacks, and beverages, all to take home!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:20 am

l Mood ➤: Ummm.... l Location ➤: Store! l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

The whole way to the store was....weird. Lilith didn't know how to start a conversation with this girl! Hell what could she even say?! Keeping the girls hand in her hand, mainly so she wouldn't run away, Lilith bit her lip and kept her eyes on the ground. Eventually after the looooooong silence, Lilith put on a smile and looked over to Selene, releasing her hand slowly. S-so...w-what are s'mores made of? I-I know that they are marshmallows....and I think chocolate.... but I've only seen them on the TV a few times...a-are they yummy?

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Mystiecat537

[/spoiler

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:27 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene's eyes remained downcast as well. Their steps were the only ones she heard in the hallways. She didn't notice anyone else, despite the size of the school. The other students, and teachers, were probably in class. Like she should be. The woman didn't try to speak to her, which she was glad of, but that meant she had no distraction the dark thoughts that ran through her mind. Soon enough, they were outside.. Going away from the school. She couldn't help but think that no one would be able to hear her scream. She knew they were headed off of school grounds, but it wasn't until they were close that she realized they were going into town. In the middle of the day, there were a few people around. Not many, but no one who noticed them.

She came to a stop shortly after the woman did, glancing up for a few moments to see they were in front of a building... A store of some kind. Her hand was quickly withdrawn when it was released, held close to her. She took a small step back, shrinking away again. She didn't dare do any more than just get a little more space between them. Their shared silence was broken as the woman began talking.. She really didn't sound scary.. But Selene knew better. The question was really strange though. She blinked, frowning as she glanced up as the blonde woman spoke. Talking about s'mores. Of all the things that she could have said, that was not what she expected. It was just so.. Ordinary, and harmless. She almost thought she was imagining this. She hesitated before slowly nodding. "T-th-that's it.." She mumbled quietly. She had never had s'mores, so she wasn't really qualified to say if they were yummy or not.. But she nervously nodded anyway. People seemed to think that they were good.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Sore ✲ Mood: Scared, confused ✲ Thoughts: .. What is she doing..?

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:38 pm

l Mood ➤: Ummm.... l Location ➤: Store! l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Lilith was quiet as she waited for th girls response. This was definitely going to be an interesting trip at this rate. That's it..? The priestess bit her lip and sighed. She was hopeless when it came to shopping and the real world. Lilith had never been allowed out to do shopping or anything of the sort, it was always from the house to the church and then back home. S-so they are yummy? Lilith smiled a little bit as she began to think about Kazi eating a s'mores. I hope he likes them.. she worried a bit.

Reaching into her pocket, the priestess pulled out a small little pouch. Opening it up, the small pouch revealed a bunch of coins and a few $20 bills. I-is this enough..? I want to make sure I get everything....but I dont know what I'm looking for....

Mystiecat537

[/spoiler

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:42 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene did not understand what was happening now. So many questions ran through her mind, all over what would otherwise be simple questions that They truly weren't inherently sinister, but given who they were coming from.. She just didn't get it. She looked down again, staring at the ground. She noticed cracks in the pavement.. Funny, the things people notice. The fine details escaped her, but the cracks were clearly darker than the rest. She was probably studying the ground too intently. She cringed a little when the question of whether s'mores were yummy or not was repeated.. Then hesitantly nodded without looking up. She was just hoping that it was the 'right' answer. Was the woman mad that she hadn't gotten an answer the first time?! She just couldn't tell.

She leaned away from the priestess when she noticed her moving out of the corner of her eye, but didn't dare look up again. She was scared of what she might see... She shuffled awkwardly in place, then glanced sideways across the street. She normally never even went into town. There was usually no reason to.. But she did still need to order new glasses.. Unfortunately, she didn't know where to go for that, and she certainly wasn't about to ask the woman. When she heard her speaking again, she glanced up, making a little inquiring noise without thinking about it. "Hm?" Even more was added to her already present confusion over the situation with those words. This woman was older than her, but was asking whether she had enough money for the things she needed.. Without even knowing what those were. Selene didn't believe it. Obediently, she slowly leaned forward to just glance at the pouch before nodding again. She didn't actually know if it was enough, but she didn't think the items for s'mores were expensive..

Condition: Sore ✲ Mood: Scared, confused ✲ Thoughts: .. What is she doing..?

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:32 pm

l Mood ➤: Ummm.... l Location ➤: Store! l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings & Money

Seeing Selene nod to her question made Lilith clap her hands together, well, kind of since she had the money pouch in her hands. Hehe yay! Oh I'm so glad that I have the right stuff! I've ever been out shopping on my own...and brother said you need "money" to buy things.... Lilith looked over to Selene and noticed the girl didn't have the glasses Lilith left for her. You aren't wearing the glasses I left for you.... Blinking a few times Lilith took a step closer to the girl. Did they not work...? Lilith's tone was a little disappointed, mainly because she was trying to help Selene out after all the horrid things she had done to her. Looking back into her money pouch, the priestess smiled and took out 2 of the $20. Holding them up to Selene, Lilith spoke with a happy tone. Is this enough to get you new glasses? I know yours are...broken....

Mystiecat537

[/spoiler

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:00 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene flinched at the woman's clapping, taking a small step away. Regaining a little distance didn't help her nerves much. While she wasn't too worried about her doing anything in public, she was very afraid of what might happen later on.. She kind of knew what was going on by now though. The statements made after pretty much confirmed it. They were here for.. Shopping. That woman's tone sounded so.. Happy and innocent. Coming from her, it sent chills up her spine. Claiming to have never been out shopping by herself, and that her brother said she needed money.. Like she didn't know what to do.. It was really strange, and only made the woman seem even more unsettling.

When the glasses were mentioned, she recalled that the woman had tried to give her a pair before.. Which she hadn't taken. Was that about to get her killed?! She wrapped her arms around herself, in a pitiful attempt at comfort. She was afraid that she would be angry with her.. Her eyes widened as her lack of glasses was finally noticed. Yet another thing to worry about. She was confused for a second, until she recalled that the woman had attempted to give her glasses.. She took another small step back to the woman's step closer to her, shrinking down as much as she could. She really wished the ground would just open and.. Swallow her up. That would be less nerve wrecking. "U-uh..."

Before she could try to formulate an answer she thought she could speak, the woman seemed to change gears. Going from disappointed to suddenly all cheerful again. It was giving her a feeling of impending doom. Her gaze darted up towards her, then away again for a few seconds.. It reluctantly returned to her, the girl squinting at the money that the woman held. Money could be confusing from a distance, but she could make out enough.. And she knew it was no where near enough. Prescription glasses could be quite expensive.. But she was afraid to say 'no'. Her body trembled softly as she grasped her own hands, lowering her head once more. She didn't want to do anything to aggravate the woman, but she thought that agreeing could be worse. At least, if she disagreed, she couldn't be faulted for lying.. So after some hesitation, she quickly shook her head. It remained to be seen if the woman would take that the wrong way..

Condition: Sore ✲ Mood: Scared, confused ✲ Thoughts: I don't want to provoke her...

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:06 pm

l Mood ➤: Ummm.... l Location ➤: Store! l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings & Money

Selene was very quiet, which wasnt a pleasant sight for Lilith. She felt bad; she had brought this girl so much pain and suffering, and even thought she didnt mean it, Lilith was still at fault. Looking down at the money in her hand, the priestess let out a soft and upset sigh. I see...W-well.... can is it atleast enough money to buy you new clothes... They...I...ruined your last pair... Lilith took responsibility for what she had done, even if she couldn't have stopped it. She didnt realize it, but Lilith began to mimic the girl, looking at the ground upset. I just want to do things right...I want to be good....i want to be good....

Mystiecat537

[/spoiler

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:43 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Okay, there was no obvious anger about Selene not simply agreeing. That was a relief.. Though, she could just be a good actor. She seemed like a good actor. If it wasn't for what had happened, the girl might believe that this was genuine. But the priestess clearly wasn't happy with it either. She nervously wrung her hands together, listening with a still downcast gaze as now the other female talked about buying her new clothes instead.. The mention of a 'they', which was quickly corrected to 'I', was odd.. But other than that, it almost seemed like she was trying to.. Make up for what had happened. She didn't feel very comfortable with that idea either, but she also didn't really feel like speaking either. She had nothing to say. She just shrugged before looking at the blonde woman out of the corner of her eye. She both didn't want to look at her, but also wanted to know what she was doing. There was no way she could read what might be going through her mind, but she felt a little better knowing that the woman wasn't trying to come closer to her again. It was starting to feel a little awkward to be just standing out here though.. The whole situation was awkward, but this certainly added to it. If the woman had brought her here for shopping.. Maybe, just maybe, if they hurried through it, she could get away from her.. She just wasn't sure how to suggest that they go inside. She shuffled her feet a little as she continued looking downward.

Condition: Sore ✲ Mood: Scared, confused ✲ Thoughts: I don't want to provoke her...

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:56 pm

Lilith let out a sigh. This is useless....she will never forgive me and I don't blame her.... I'm a horrible person.... Lilith felt her eyes get watery, and a small sniffle could be heard from the priestess. I just want to make up for what they did...I....I.... Tears began to flow from Lilith's two-toned eyes and she shook her head. I'm a mistake.... Lilith began to think this was a bad idea, all of it. Coming to the school with Calian, letting herself interact with others, fall in lov-- Kazi... The thought of the man created a smile through the tears. Would he be able to see past her demons?

Wiping her eyes and sniffling hard, Lilith reached over and took Selene's hand gently. L-lets go inside... With a bit of effort, Lilith dragged the girl into the store.

Mystiecat537

[/spoiler

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:53 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

The sound of sniffling made Selene look up again, her eyes growing wider as she realized that that woman had started to cry while she talked.. Once again mentioning 'they'. It was such a weird way to talk.. She wasn't even sure what the woman meant by it. The only things she knew of that the woman had done were killing the math teacher.. And what she had done to the girl. But she had been the only one there.. Even though she didn't want to sympathize, she couldn't help feeling bad as the priestess cried. She felt even worse as the woman stuttered out that she was a mistake. Could anyone be this good an actor? She looked down, not sure what to do.. Or say. She was starting to doubt that the woman was entirely faking..

The sight of her smiling through her tears threw some doubt on that. She frowned more as she looked down again, shuffling awkwardly in place until her hand was grabbed again. There was a little more cringing, but she let herself be pulled into the store. They had already come this far.. And what was the worst that couple happen in public? .. On second thought, she didn't want to think of that. As they walked into the cool interier, she looked around. Even squinting she couldn't see clearly, but she knew enough. It wasn't huge building. There were many isles ahead of them, which she couldn't see in to from where they were. If it was s'more ingredients the woman wanted.. She didn't know which isle those would be found in. There was probably a candy isle somewhere, where the chocolate would be.. Maybe the marshmallows too. She didn't remember where those were, so she just followed the woman.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:30 pm

l Mood ➤: Ummm.... l Location ➤: Store! l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Money, & Candy

Stepping into the store was like stepping into a whole new world for Lilith. Her eyes immediately lit up, and the priestess couldn't help but look EVERYWHERE. Oh my goodness there are so many things in here!!! Oh what's that?! Lilith let go of Selene's hand to go looking at the candy isle that was conveniently placed near the entrance. Everything looked so yummy, but what would be the yummiest? Picking up a few items she happily returned to the girl with a smile on her face. Here! I don't know what kinda candy you like, but whatever you want here I'll buy it for you! I'm really glad you agreed to come with me...I have no idea what to look for.... the priestess blushed a bit as she looked down at the ground. I...I...I have a date tonight....and.... I really like this guy...and.... I want to make him happy...I want to be with him forever....but I don't want to ruin anything...I've never been on a date...and I'm scared the demons will ruin it.... It felt kinda weird opening up to Selene, but it made Lilith feel a little better about herself. Telling someone about the demons was a hard thing, but Lilith couldn't keep it hidden anymore, not if she wanted to move forward with her life. S-So can you help me find the items I need? Ill find the chocolate!! Lilith didn't give Selene much time to respond before bolting off in search of chocolate.

OOC---> My next post is gonna be sad XD

Mystiecat537

[/spoiler

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:03 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

The woman's behavior when they entered the store was totally baffling. More weird behavior, now acting as if she had never been inside a store before. It wasn't something so amazing.. When her hand was released again, Selene briefly thought of trying to run away.. But she doubted she would be able to get away. Plus, the woman could just find her at the school. There was another part of her that was reminded of a child. As strange as that was, the woman's behavior really seemed.. Innocent, with how excited she seemed to get over the goods, and how quickly she had rushed off. The girl slowly trailed after her, stopping just next to the isle to squint down it. She saw a lot of brightly colored, eye catching packaging. Candy.. Child-like indeed.

It took the woman little time to come back with what looked to be several different packages. Did she even bother looking at them first? She certainly had a lot to say. "W-wh-what?" The words seemed to come quickly. A bit too fast for Selene to think of a better response. She stared at the woman as it started to process.. All too soon, she was talking again, now about a.. Date. She was going to date some poor soul.. What ever was happening, it was just way over the girl's head. "Oh.." Demons again.. She knew this so-called priestess was a demon. It was obvious. So why was she talking about others? It should be obvious, but the dark haired student still thought she had been acting entirely of her own volition. She lightly bit her lip as she shifted again, glancing off to one side. Further into the store, she didn't see anyone in the center area between the isles.

When the woman suddenly returned to the apparent task at hand, she seemed to jump a little. There was a clear jerking to attention, and her gaze returned to the blonde just in time to see her rushing off. There wasn't even time to say anything. She just stood there for a few moments, then she slowly looked around. She wasn't sure where the marshmallows would be found.. It wasn't like she visited this store much. Still, no sooner had she begun wandering where they were when her gift kicked in. Her steps were slow and hesitant at first, but she quickly made her way to the snack food.. Near the far end on her right were a few kinds of marshmallows. Some looked a bit too small for s'mores, but there were much larger ones. She slowly picked up one of those bags, looking down at it. These.. Were what the woman wanted, right? They seemed the right size from a few pictures she had seen...

Condition: Sore ✲ Mood: More confused than scared ✲ Thoughts: Okay.. Marshmallows

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:42 pm

l Mood ➤: Ummm.... l Location ➤: Store! l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Money, & Candy

Lilith ran to the isle that contained the chocolate. One thing that Lilith didn't know is that there were maaaaaany different kinds of chocolate. White chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, which one was she suppose to get?! Lilith reached up to pick a chocolate out, but she stopped when... Ohhhh which one which one? The sweet and seductive sound voice rang through the priestess's head. I wonder what will happen if you get the wrong kind... do you think that Kazi will be mad if you get the wrong kind? Or worse! What if he hates you because you got the chocolate he hates the most? Lilith lowered her hand, her lip started to quiver. N-no...he wouldn't.... he...wouldn't... Staring at the different chocolates, the girl could feel tears fill her eyes once more. What...what do I....what... What was she going to do? Lilith slumped down to the ground, and started to silently cry. This was a mistake...I want to go home....Calian....Kazi....

Mystiecat537

[/spoiler

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:35 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Grocery Store ✲ Company: Her ✲ Items: Snack cake, giant marshmallows

Selene studied the marshmallow package she held for several long moments. She turned it in her hands before deciding that this was probably the right kind. She took a moment to glance around, seeing she was still alone. She wasn't eager to go to wherever the priestess was, but she had what she needed.. The sooner this was over, the sooner she could go hide in her room and maybe never come out again. Finding the older female was a simple task. Her steps were slow, as she couldn't help being a little reluctant. Still, it didn't take her long to get there, though shortly before she arrived her ears perked up as she heard quiet words. Like whimpering. She could hear something about a mistake, and two names. She knew the second one. Kazi.. That was Valeria's brother's nickname. She hesitated before peering around the corner into the isle.

The woman was sitting on the ground, against one of the shelves? She wasn't sure. After a few moments, she took a couple small steps into that isle. She coughed softly, clearing her throat though she had nothing to say. "Um.." She was really starting to feel kind of.. Bad. As terrible as what had happened was, this person seemed very different. Not cruel, not.. Evil. More broken up. She shifted in place, then took a couple small steps closer. Part of her felt the urge to try to comfort the woman, but she didn't dare try. After a bit though, she quietly held out the package of marshmallows.

Condition: Sore ✲ Mood: Nervous ✲ Thoughts: Okay.. Marshmallows..

xX Yennefer Xx

Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces