Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:54 pm
Lutz's Rehoming 3.0

Starts: Now!
Ends: Monday, Aug 21st, 8 PM EST

Once again I find myself with far more SoA than I can justify. I just don't have the muse or the means to give them all the RP and love they deserve and I know there's others out there who can! So here I am for the third time to re-home some of my lovely SoA. Please read the rules below before entering.

Rules

1. There is no limit to how many SoA you can win!
2. This will end a week after each SoA has at least one person trying for it. Once every SoA has at least one ticket, then the clock will begin to count down.
3. Each person will receive 15 tickets. You can distribute them as you see fit. You can give every SoA one ticket, you can put all your tickets on one SoA, or you can split them up however you want.
4. If you happen to see a SoA here that you gifted me/I won in a contest and you would like it back to rehome/keep for yourself, please just shoot me a PM! I have no problem giving SoA back to someone. Just let me know. Also, please don't feel badly if you see a SoA you gave me up here. I want to give them the best chance they can have at having a nice muse and with me it's just not working. LET THEM BE LOVED.
5. Some of these SoA have history/kids. Keep that in mind when trying for them.
6. Once these SoA are yours, they are yours! Barring any history they have, you are free to do whatever you want with them. Breed them, change their personality, their name, kill them off, whatever you wanna do. They're yours now.
7. ALL of these SoA have been rolled for Seers. If it does not say they are a Seer, then they are not. You cannot re-roll them.
8. A few SoA need to stay in the prides they are currently in. It is noted in their bio if that's the case. Otherwise feel free to move them about as you see fit.
9. To enter, simply post which SoA you are interested in and how many tickets you'd like to put towards that SoA.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:55 pm
Waasi
User Image

Waasi is a seasoned veteran that has a knack for surviving. He is cunning and determined to do what he must to stay alive. Now has a distaste for females thanks to his year-long servitude imposed by the girls in the pride he was forced into, and is looking to get even with any hyena of the opposite gender that he can. He has had a litter of pups but it was just a little fling. He never knew them and is unaware he's a father.

Kicheko
User Image

Kicheko is a fun-loving girl that rarely gets down. She is confident and proud of herself, sometimes overly so. She is quick to speak her mind, even if the moment is not right. She loves her family dearly - especially her father - and wants go grow up big and strong so she can protect them. Her confidence helped her grow into a powerful lioness, ready to succeed at whatever path she chooses. She comes from a rather massive family and has had a litter of her own as well. She must stay in the Bahari.

Ri'Le
User Image

Ri'Le takes after her father - the God of Laughter - more than her mother. She can find humor in just about anything and is usually seen smiling or laughing. She enjoys making others laugh with her, and will do just about anything to make someone snicker. Her Seer abilities take no prompting to occur. Visions come upon her randomly, and she can see what will take place around her in a few days time. The visions leave her exhausted and it takes about a day to fully recover from them. She is infertile.

Aslan
User Image

Aslan is a fairly cheerful fellow, as long as you catch him at the right time of day. He can be standoffish if he's tired, hungry, or grumpy, but don't let it fool you. If you can take him at his worst, he'll reward you with his best. He has a bit of a chip on his shoulder about never measuring up to his father's standards, and wants to have a family of his own some day to prove that he's better than the lion he looked up to as a cub. Settling down will be tricky, though. He grew up with the mindset that males could have as many females as they wanted and no one would say a word against it. Finding the outside world doesn't generally have the 'one male, many females' mindset was a bit of a letdown, but he's sure there's a special lady for him somewhere out there. He has had a litter of cubs, most of whom are still in the PL.

Asubuhi
User Image

A bit of a daredevil, Asubuhi loves to see how far she can push herself (and scare her mother in the process). Very curious and usually getting into mischief, she'll grow up to continue that thirst for discovery and danger. She'll care very much for her family and stand up for her siblings without hesitation, even though she'll be a bit smaller than the average leopard.

Seamróige
User Image

Seamróige is a bit on the quiet side, but loves to help others out. She tries very hard and usually falls a bit short, but the determined smile on her face is usually enough to make up for it. Her willpower is something to be reckoned with, though, so watch out if she ever really sets her mind to something. She just might succeed and then some! She has had a litter of pups.

Mongo
User Image

Mongo is a chip off the ol' block. He's got his dad's 'can't touch this' swagger and generally comes off as obnoxious and egotistical. He's incredibly smart, but doesn't let others know. He prefers them to think that he's a big, dumb lion who throws his weight around without thinking, when really Mongo is calculating every move and possible outcome of his actions. He's fiercely loyal if you can get close enough to break through his loner shell, even though he might not show it when it doesn't count. If he's your friend, though, you'll always have someone to stand back-to-back with in a fight. His cocky and 'better than you' attitude is pretty hard to deal with though, and while he prefers to be alone, there are times when his loneliness eats him up.

Haraka'mawazo
User Image

Hara takes after both her parents in mentality. While she's constantly thinking and as sharp as a tack like her father, her mother's personality is more apparent. Rather than playing the part of a prankster, she is very caring and willing to help those in need, so long as they're deserving. She's definitely a mind over might kind of gal and shies away from rough housing, like dad in his youth, but put a puzzle or problem in front of her and she's in her element, using her powers of deduction to help her reach an answer.

Hara has seen some stuff. She and her brother were attacked by a lion when they were young and their father saved them, only to be killed in the process. She's never quite forgiven herself for what happened that day. She is infertile.

Sturm
User Image

Sturm is a pretty goofy guy, always saying and doing things to make people smile. When it gets down to it he can hold his own and can get serious, but he really prefers to be all smiles and cheer. As an Ahluke he has taken a vow of celibacy, which really isn't a problem since he fancies male lions much more than females.

Bora and Bahati
User Image

Both are blank slates, must stay in the Schnee la Neigemilima. You get both the lioness and the familiar!

Thutmose
User Image

Srs bsns and a temper when he can't do things right, is a seer. I can't remember if he was rolled or if one of his parents is a god, but I know his great grandmother and grandmother are goddesses. Mom might be as well. Either way, he's a Seer.

Adlais
User Image

Blank slate, she's a cosplay of Noivern.

Earc
User Image

Blank slate, son of Sea up there.

Rochien
User Image

Blank slate, he's a cosplay of Rockruff.

Ddaear
User Image

Blank slate.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:01 pm
Ticket Lists

Waasi

1. belloblossom
2. Koiasi
3. Spaizey
4. Anderleit
5-7. nessiaing

Kicheko

1. belloblossom
2-6. Redbud-Tree
7. Koiasi
8. Spaizey
9-11. Anderleit
12-14. nessiaing
15-19. Ctrl F Greenie
20-21. KasaiLoki
22-23. Vesale
24-28. Puhterodactyl
29-31. Pollack

Ri'Le

1-15. VelvetVixie
16. belloblossom
17. Koiasi
18. Spaizey
19-23. Puhterodactyl
24-25. Pollack

Aslan

1. belloblossom
2-4. - Mynsed -
5. Koiasi
6. Spaizey
7-8. Anderleit
9. Epine de Rose
10-12. nessiaing
13-16. KasaiLoki
17-19. Vesale
20-24. Pollack
25-39. Ovarian Paint

Asubuhi

1-4. ABVirus
5. belloblossom
6-8. - Mynsed -
9. Koiasi
10. Spaizey
11-15. Epine de Rose
16-25. Excited Apathy

Seamróige

1. ABVirus
2. belloblossom
3-7. Erna Ironhand
8. Spaizey

Mongo

1. belloblossom
2-16. chi honda
17-18. Koiasi
19. Spaizey
20-24. ChezaRain
25-30. Kivras
31. Epine de Rose
32-33. Ctrl F Greenie
34-42. KasaiLoki
43. Pollack

Haraka'mawazo

1. belloblossom
2. Koiasi
3. Spaizey
4-6. Epine de Rose
7-11. Excited Apathy

Sturm

1-3. ABVirus
4. belloblossom
5-7. - Mynsed -
8. Koiasi
9. Spaizey
10. Anderleit

Bora and Bahati

1-2. ABVirus
3. belloblossom
4-6. - Mynsed -
7-16. Erna Ironhand
17. Koiasi
18. Spaizey
19-21. nessiaing
22-24. Ctrl F Greenie
25-26. Pollack

Thutmose

1. belloblossom
2-4. - Mynsed -
5. Koiasi
6. Spaizey
7-11. Anderleit
12-17. Kivras
18-20. nessiaing
21-25. Ctrl F Greenie
26-35. Vesale
36-37. Pollack
38-52. Ecavi

Adlais

1. ABVirus
2. belloblossom
3-7. Redbud-Tree
8-9. Koiasi
10. Spaizey
11-12. Anderleit
13-17. ChezaRain
18. Kivras
19-23. Epine de Rose
24-29. Puhterodactyl

Earc

1-2. ABVirus
3. belloblossom
4. Spaizey
5. Kivras

Rochien

1-2. ABVirus
3. belloblossom
4-8. Redbud-Tree
9-10. Koiasi
11. Spaizey
12-16. ChezaRain

Ddaear

1. belloblossom
2. Spaizey
3. Kivras

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:21 pm
Annnnd this is open.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

VelvetVixie

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:35 pm
I would like to enter please.:3

Was not totally stalking thread, okay I was. xD

I would like to place all my entries for Ri'Le.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:55 pm
Four tickets for Asubuhi.

Three tickets for Strum.

Two tickets for Bora/Bahati.

Two for Earc.

Two for Rochien.

One for Adlais.

One for Seamróige.

Thank you! heart  

ABVirus

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:57 pm
I'll put a ticket in for all of the available SoA!

Thanks for the chance! emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:58 pm
Updated to here  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:12 pm
Three tickets in each of these. o v o
Thutmose
Bora
Sturm
Asubuhi
Aslan

Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:52 pm
I'd love to enter all my tickets for Mongo please! ♡

Thank you!
And good luck everyone! ^_^  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:11 pm
Updated to here and we have an ending time and date!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:15 pm
I'll be putting 5 in for Seamróige, and 10 for Bora and Bahati!  

Erna Ironhand

Lonely Creature

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:40 pm
Updated  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:05 pm
5 for Kicheko,
5 for Adlais
5 for Rochien

And thank you for this opportunity!  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Koiasi

Shy Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:47 pm
I'd like to enter!

One Ticket for Waasi, Kicheko, Aslan, Ri'Le, Asubuhi, Haraka'mawazo, Bora and Bahati, Thutmose, Sturm.

Two Tickets for Mongo, Adlais, Rochien  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces