Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:12 am
Mine.

Danzik paused immediately in the task she was doing, turning her attention to the green who perched on the ledge, her overly large wings half outstretched as she stared out at the evening sky. It wasn't a request for permission. How long had it been since last the green had desired to rise? Certainly, neither of them could entirely be considered young, but....

Go. the dark haired woman bid easily. Five turns was a long time for any creature, and perhaps it was all of the excitement of candidates and word that a Hatching had passed by at High Reaches that had riled Eosphoth up. It didn't take a second push from Danzik to spur the green off into the slowly fading colors of the day. Once off the ledge, large wings easily kicked her towards the sky without a sound. Danzik knew how this went, standing at the ledge with a cup of klah in hand, watching as the green ascended up into the air. Like Danzik, Eosphoth would wait until she was absolutely ready to call for attention.

A few careful circles, Eosphoth made certain she was as center as one could be above the Weyr before she called out, purple beginning to whirl in her eyes; The sky calls and I call with it! Come! Join me! Sing! Her words were joined with the sweet soprano of her bugle.

Like some things, time had only made dear, sweet Eosphoth all the better.

-------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Green Eosphoth has risen at Western Weyr! Eosphoth will favor dragons from the Weyr, but will not turn down an outside suitor. Good luck!

About Eosphoth: Eosphoth is a motherly and understanding dragon. Tell her your troubles and let her soothe you. Your troubles do not define you, after all, and she will help you to see that. She will be your caretaker and your listening ear. She rises very rarely so expect the winner to be doted on for weeks.

About Danzik: Danzik is a hardworking, curt, 'get it done' woman who will see any task through. But she's also there to make sure you don't overwork yourself and that you don't find yourself needlessly tired. It isn't her age that keeps Danzik from romps in her weyr, it is the responsibility she has to others: but a Flight is a responsibility as well.

Rules/Info:
  • Any male dragon in or around Western Weyr can participate.
  • Rolling an entry, but not filling out an RP post halves the points.
  • Not rolling an entry before the time limit results in a zero
  • Please track your own rolls. I'll double check, but doing the math will help me : P
  • Danzik will only bed the winner if they so desire it. If they do not, she'll see them safely back to their own weyr.
  • The male who matches Eosphoth's score is the automatic winner. If none match, any who pass her will be rolled from (or if only one does, they will automatically win). Otherwise, I will roll the top 3 highest scores.
  • Each round will last about 2 days to give people time to roll/fill out posts.

Eosphoth's Stats
Green Dragon: + 50
Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
Average/Normal: +5 points
Blooding Bonus: +5
Total: 67

Strength: 10
Speed: 20
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 15
Wits: 10

---

Getting your Male's Stats

Base points for bronze: 35pts
Base points for brown: 40pts
Base points for blue: 45pts

If the male is:

• Less than 5 turns: +2 points
  • Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
  • Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
  • Above 36 turns: +5 points

• Rotund/Lazy: +0 points
  • Average/Normal: +5 points
  • Fit/Motivated: +10 points

• Native to Western Weyr: +5

Choose the point options that fit your dragon and then get your total. Then disperse as desired!

---

First round will go up Sunday, July 30th at 7:00 PM MST. Let me know if you'd like to be quoted every round!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:04 am
Efraath hated weyrs. Hated the noise, the bustle, the structure. They felt like traps, and stank of too many dragons and people, if you asked the brown. If he had his way, after they'd put their back to the sands he'd been hatched on, they'd never have set foot in another. Unfortunately there were some things that B'tar just simply couldn't make on his own. Things he had to buy, or trade for, and that meant, ugh!, being social. The brown had been coiled up like a spring ready to leap in a deserted corner of the weyrbowl for the better part of the day—dealing with places like holds and weyrs always took far longer than swapping with caravans, to his ire—snapping and hissing at anyone who walked too near. He could feel the steady, solid presence of his rider through their shared bond, though the man would only tell him soon each time the brown demanded to know when they would leave.

He took no notice of the green when she arose, just one more dragon flapping about and making the air move too roughly and noisily. Her cry caught his attention though. Ruby red eyes bled to maroon, magenta, purple as the sudden realization that here could be just the thing to burn off someone of his anxious energy came over him. The brown unwound, flaring his wings and trumpeting back—no charming song to win her, more of an angry scream, but his intent to chase was clear. He was a small enough brown, and taking off was easy. He'd show these weyr-trapped dragons what they were missing!

I chase, was all he said to his rider, feeling the man's thrill of alarm, and then wary resolution. Efraath was rare to chase, used to the solitude their lives were mostly spent in. It made sense to indulge now, but also...well. He could feel B'tar's increased sense of urgency to get what they'd come here for and be ready to leave. Good. That'd teach his rider to take his time about it.

Come to me, he rumbled to the green, circling her as he kept a watch for other males. Come, and let me have you, pretty green...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

About Efraath:
Pros: Utterly devoted to B'tar, resilient, cunning, organized.
Cons: Aggressive, isolationist, willful, short-tempered.

About B'tar:
Pros: Independent, adaptable, resourceful, detail-oriented.
Cons: Impatient, anti-social, lacks capacity to bond with anyone other than Efraath, aloof.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Efraath's Stats
Brown dragon: 40 points
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Fit/Motivated: +10

Total: 60

Speed: 15
Dexterity: 8
Wits: 12  

ShinosBee

Nerd

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:21 pm
A usual trek to Western Weyr found Eldwinth and Azrael in the market. The brown dragon was doing his best and keeping his attention upon his bonded as he knew the crowds bothered him. Azrael did a good job keeping his attention away from the rest of the eyes that pried upon him. He was getting food and a couple of other supplies that were needed, he planned on stopping at the courtesan hall before heading back home to get a couple of more supplies, he needed more herbs for his gasses.

A green taking flight in a weyr wasn't strange, but what was strange was when Eldwinth began to pay more attention to her, hearing her call. Mine, A lovely green has taken flight. I will chase. Azrael's head snapped around to see that his brown was already taking flight and chasing after a green. Eldwinth... He had never liked when Eldwinth had decided to chase, the headache he felt for ignoring it was horrible.

Eldwinth didn't hear what Azrael said as he began to take off after the green, not paying any mind of the other brown who was there in the air with him. Brava, Brava His words called out to the green as he neared her. Sing for me and be my angel of music.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

About Eldwinth
Pros: Obsessive, Artistic, Loyal to Azrael and the Circus
Cons: Cynical, Chaotic, Prideful

About Azrael
Pros: Romantic, Genius, Sophisticated
Cons: Inferiority, Narcissist, Irritable

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eldwinth's Stats
Brown Dragon: 40pts
Between 6-20 turns: 10pts
Fit/Motivated: 10pts
Total Pts: 60

Strength: 13
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 9
Stamina: 12
Wits: 14  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:58 am
One flight gone, and he spared the need of being with anyone. It meant that he'd taken a few days to curl in to Iriseth's side. He was beginning to venture out more often, seeing others and singing for the Riders. It was still something troubling and difficult, that had Iriseth's eyes swirling white and yellow. But the sound of a song in the sky caught the Blue's attentions, and his wings spread wide. There was no question, and C'yx could always hide himself away as Iriseth chased, Go, my heart. I know she is one of whom you are fond....

The blue had feeling for Eosphoth. While he was not much one for frivolity, this was something that he knew. Something he knew of himself, and he'd heard about her. His wings carried him up quickly, and his baritone voice crooned a song to her, punctuated at the end by a sweet bugle. Such a lovely female, My dearest lovely Eosphoth, let my song rise with yours in harmony as we rise in to the sky. The wind sings its pleasures, and so too should you and I.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

About Iriseth
Pros: Driven, Practical, Hardworking, Follows Orders
Cons: Downer, Harsh, Snippish

About C'yx
Pros: Charming, Calm, Bright
Cons: Manipulative, Cautious, Jealous

Iriseth's Stats
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Average/Normal: +5 points
Native to Western Weyr: +5
Total Pts: 65pts

Strength: 9
Speed: 18
Dexterity: 15
Wits: 11

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Orioth's head lifted as Eosphoth took to the sky. He was settled upon his ledge, his rider still locked in the records rooms, pouring over any and all archives on Threadfall training. Since Thread's return, the woman had found herself in dire need of more immersive training; it was no longer good enough just to teach the weyrlings how to fly, hop Between, flame, and care for their dragon. She now had to teach them to fight Thread!

She feared she'd be replaced by someone from High Reaches. Not because she expected the council to can her for negligence; but because they couldn't risk rookie mistakes. Unfortunately everyone, just about, was a rookie when it came to Thread! Even those of High Reaches had never started fighting it until its return... for all that they had kept to the old ways. Liat had been proud of her training before Thread had returned. She had thought herself a reliable and good woman, well suited in rearing the young; she was open, approachable, but firm, and not afraid to play the badguy when a life was at risk. But Thread's return now meant that all her training had been deficient... and she took it personally.

So the woman worked. She visited High Reaches upon occasion, spoke with riders from the Weyr, and traveled Pern looking for any and all records that had to do with Theadfall training. She wasn't going to lose this position just because the Council felt she was unprepared. No... By the next time a gold came by with a clutch, she would be ready. She had to be...

For her riders.

For Pern.

Even if that meant dealing with... some unsavory sorts of High Reaches. Judgmental high and mighty, bastards. Yes, as salty as it made her, Liat had asked specifically to work with a few from the Weyr to ensure her technique and training schedules were square. She was going to be as prepared as she could be. When she was't working with some of the Wings, and fighting Thread with Orioth -- until they had weyrlings to baby she was going to fight alongside her kin -- she poured over records, spoke to Wingleaders, the Weyrleaders, and those of High Reaches. Her time was filled to the brim, and that was because a gold could rise anytime. If not Sheyoth, than perhaps a visitor, or one of the other queens.

Western was overdue for a new clutch, but Liat wasn't letting herself relax.

Ah, but tonight.... Tonight perhaps might be better shared with companionship. The blue spread his wings. Eosphoth calls. I will fly. Put down your records, mine, an enjoy the night with me. Live a little, for isn't that why we do what we do? His rebuke was full of love, even as his eyes went from blue to a rich purple.

Liat put down the archive she was studying, and dipped her head. Could she spare even a night? It seemed Orioth wanted her too... mmph.

Beautiful Eosphoth! Your song draws me near. Let me sing of your beauty, of your elegance, of your grace; let us fly together, and dance upon the wind. He warbled his challenge even as he launched from her perch.

Tonight, any thought of weyrlings or work could wait.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
About Orioth Weyrlingmaster's Dragon
Pros Paternal, Considerate, Relaxed
Cons: Strict, Suspicious of Outsiders, Over-Protective

About Liat 48 year old female
Pros: Determined, Studious, Caring
Cons: Stubborn, Proud, Obsessive

Fit/Motivated: +10 points

Wits: 13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:44 pm
Brown Auroth was at the nearby coast, in the midst of a cooling swim with his rider and some of their friends. As usual, Jakoli was climbing all over his dragon, using him as an involuntary springboard. The immense brown would usually have no trouble dealing with that manchild and his daredevilry, but it had been a long week, and Auroth was fast reaching the limits of his patience.

Jakoli had been distracted, and Auroth took those blessed few minutes to bask, stretching out in the water with his eyes and nostrils just above the surface. He was beginning to fall asleep when two grasping limbs suddenly reached up and clasped both of his headknobs, their source originating from the water underneath his throat. With a startled trumpet, Auroth lifted himself straight onto all fours, his neck stretched up to its limit to evade the strange creature. He heard the delighted laughter of his rider, dangling below his jaw with a death grip on the brown’s headknobs, and snorted. His eyes whirled a mixture of orange and green. Jak’i, please let go.

“Not yeeeeet!” Jakoli yelped, his voice pleading. He really wanted to keep hanging there like the silly pink primate he was.

From the weyrbowl, a sound like the song of a watermaid out of seamen’s legend rang out. A green was rising! Auroth did not pause to consider whether or not he’d chase. He swung his head in a powerful but precise flick, and Jakoli sailed through the air and into the water. Auroth bounded to the beach, shook huge droplets from his body in all directions, and leapt into the air. He barely cleared the ground before disappearing Between, leaving a soaked Jakoli treading water and staring blankly after him.

Auroth burst into the air above the bowl, trumpeting with relief and excitement, eyes awhirl with purple hues. Beautiful one! I do not know that I can sing well enough to please you, but your passionate song moves me to my core. Let us fly together!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

About Auroth
Pros: Responsible, enduring, vigorous
Cons: Ruthless, vain, a busybody

About Jakoli
Pros: Gregarious, energetic, sunny, fearless, candid, imperturbable
Cons: No boundaries, insolent, inflammatory, reckless, unrepentant, a horrible tease

Auroth’s stats
Brown: 40
Less than 5 turns: 2
Fit/Motivated: 10
Native to Western: 5
Total: 57

Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Stamina: 17

Teiha

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 4!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:24 pm
Oh, but will I have you if I do so? As each male rose, eager to join her, Eosphoth looked at them, trilling with a mix of delighted interest and something that perhaps would have mimicked mystery. There was something charming about the straight forward call of Efraath, but he was also an unknown. Even her connection to hers yielded nothing. Yet wasn't there something so very exciting about the unknown? Yet Efraath wasn't the only mysterious brown, and Eldwinth's call was answered with a sweet bugle back from the green. Bravissima~

Why! Iriseth! How lovely to see you, dear. And Orioth as well? Will you sing with me? Or will Auroth be my captivated audience? But for all her unfamiliar browns, the familiar, shimmery body of Iriseth was one she recognized quickly, as was Orioth. Their sweet words drew her close enough to circle around them once, then a second time as Auroth joined them, continuing to sing her soprano trumpet out into the sky. Sing of the chase and the rush of the wind! Let me show you!

Eosphoth circled one last time before she twisted in the air and with a strong beat of her wings turned to start out towards the east and it's promising open air and plains - perhaps not as beautiful as the ocean, but it offered promises of free, open adventure. But adventures were best shared, and she wouldn't do well to leave anybody behind yet.

------
Eosphoth may have a reputation for liking longer flights - perhaps she's not putting her best face forward yet? It definitely won't be hard to keep up with her! For the first round, Roll Strength + Dexterity!
------

Eosphoth's Stats

10 + 12 = 22

First Round: 4 (Eosphoth plz)

-----

Second Round will go up August 1st at 8 PM MST  
Teiha generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:40 am
Spreading his wings to their fullest, Auroth went into a glide that took him straight toward where he predicted Eosphoth’s final circle would take her. At his size, it was never easy to match a green’s speed, but he’d had some success by flying smart instead of fast. It was a good plan, but it seemed Eosphoth wasn’t going to play along. She cut off toward the east, her turn fairly sharp, but not so much so that Auroth couldn’t keep up.

He let out a long, low croon as he followed her glowing hide both with his eyes and with his wings, appreciative of her willingness to let him (and likely the others, too) get a closer look.

Auroth’s stats
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Stamina: 17

7 + 12 = 19

First Round: 5 (Auroth so skil)  

Teiha

Masterharper generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 6!

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:37 am

Orioth didn't recognize all of the males that were present, but he didn't mind. The blue dragon didn't care about the competition; his eyes were only for the most beautiful green. His eyes whirled a dark shade of purple and when she finally took off for the plains, he was not far behind. Perhaps it wasn't the fastest take off, or even the most elegant, but he wasn't ready to waste his reserves.

Not with brown dragons as his competition! While green flights tended to be fast and full of spirit, Orioth wasn't sure what the darling, spotted green was going to do. Ah, but even if he didn't win, he could admire her beauty, her grace, her elegance. Ah, I will weave you a love song full of devotion, or craft you a ballad that speaks of your beauty. To sing with you would be beautiful... but to fly with you is even better.

Liat couldn't focus.

She tossed down the archive, and rubbed her head. She could fight the flight lust that was growing in her, or, she could give in. She almost felt the inviting evening breeze, and felt the longing of someone in her claws, and coiled under her wing...

Er.

Hmm. Biting her lip, the dark haired woman decided to see what she might discover on her way to get a drink. Maybe she'd give herself a break tonight, see if she could find Danzik, or some other willing soul. If not, that was just as well -- if she could make it through the flight without getting too distracted, she could go back to work.

~ ~ ~ ~

Wits: 13

10 + 12 = 22

TheWishling generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 19!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:33 am
Iriseth found himself trumpeting to answer her in the lyrical baritone of his own voice. Oh, but she was beautiful, and to watch her twine about him got his hearts to flutter, Oh dearest Eosphoth, lovely lady Green, I will sing of the flight, of wind, of waves, whatever you call me to sing, I will. Being a Harper's dragon sometimes came in handy. It meant that the usually bitter dragon was able to express himself, call to the green he'd been eyeing. His wings snapped open as she banked, turning with her and taking off to follow. There was a pride, for him, in being able to keep up, moving so he was flying just above her, crooning a sweet tune to the lovely lady below.

Iriseth's Stats

Strength: 9
Speed: 18

9+15 = 24
Round 1: 19

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 3!

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:03 am
The arrival of a number of other dragons would already be enough to make Efraath testy, but that they were males, and competing, no, now he was angry. Ever the ugly-tempered brown, his attention drifted from the green to snarl and even snap at whichever male happened to pass the closest by. Somewhere in the weyr B'tar was all but sprinting through whatever haggling he'd been working at, eager to be ready to leave and to try to have the work done before he began to reflect the brown's attitude too fully. There had never been reason to hold back their feelings from each other. Flights, therefor, were always somewhere between horrifying and consuming, for the man.

Fly back to your little holes, the pretty green one is mine! Efraath hissed at the other males, clawing through the sky after the object of his attentions now that he'd realized she was flying away. His tongue would run with ichor sooner than it would with any sort of sweet song for her, perhaps, but at least no one would be able to doubt his intent, his desire.

((Anyone who wants their dragon to be bitten/almost bitten, feel free! XD))

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Efraath's Stats:
Speed: 15
Dexterity: 8
Wits: 12

10 + 8 = 18

Round 1:  
BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 21!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:05 am
Eldwinth watched as the pretty green flew, circling them as she took them in and then she was away. The bugle she had trumpted out at him in response had made him swell with pride and he let out another of his own call out as he took off after her.

Perhaps a bit too excited and willing, as well as enjoying the first flight he had had in such a long time, Eldwinth took off quicker and ended up passing the lovely lady up. He did manage to turn around, now going upside down back towards her and the others, calling out to her. Abandon thought and let the dream descend. There was a lovely melody to his deep bass voice as he sang to her, an almost hypnotizing sound to it. Lovely green, what raging fire shall flood the soul

Azrael clasped a hand to his head as he staggered away from the market, trying to find a dark place to hide. Part of him, a part that Eldwinth was pushing, urged him to find the pretty green's rider and let his worries and woes go for the night, but there was no way Azrael was going to do that. He would not allow himself to become so vulnerable and he cursed Eldwinth in his mind, though his bonded just seemed to chuckle and get giddy at the response of it all. Shard it all, this headache was going to be the worse, perhaps he could find another way back to the circus, back to his tent where he could lose himself in the smoke of his hookah.

Eldwinth's Stats

13+9=22

First Round: 21  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 1!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:07 pm
Auroth's attentions earned a gentle croon. Beautiful words and sweet promises - mostly. But even the brash, half-compliments of the rash brown were charming in their own way. Why dream, when reality is beautiful? Eosphoth inquired to the mysterious Eldwinth as she allowed the wind to carry her, her tail barely brushing against him. He flew magnificently, if she did think so herself.

Such sweetness, Iriseth! I wish to hear what you would sing, if it were only for me. It was almost a challenge, as much as a request and she punctuated it with another sweet bellow. Eosphoth flew with a gingerness, barely passing by the brash Efraath to trill dreamily at Orioth as well.

Then, with very little prompting, Eosphoth seemed to stop mid-air. She drew out her large wings, catching the air and - Oh, that didn't actually seem intentional. Yet even if it hadn't been, the wind catching her and sending her soaring drastically in a different direction seemed to amuse the green, who bugled out joyously as she was carried away before setting off in her intended course again.

Danzik was somehow less amused at the whole thing as she gently nudged open the door to her weyr and set about brewing up some klah. If nothing else, she'd have a few headaches to tend to if she had any company. I know you're having fun, dear one, but don't forget that playing around can be frustration too.

------
Clearly someone hasn't used their big wings for such fun things in some time now! Hopefully you can stay on top of that sudden change (it isn't hard because my rolls are awful). Roll Wits and Dexterity
------

Eosphoth's Stats

12+10 = 22

First Round: 4
Second Round: 1 (/head in hands, why/)

Total: 5

Auroth: 5
Orioth: 6
Iriseth: 19
Efraath: 3
Eldwinth: 21

-----

Third Round will go up August 3rd at 8 PM MST  
BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 12!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:53 pm
Eldwinth let out a chuckle at her words towards him. Reality is beautiful, yes my angel, but in dreams many things come to pass. He let out a deep trill as he felt her tail brush against him, a swell of feelings emanating from him as his eyes whirled purple.

Softly, deftly He moved to fly around her, curling some around her, not getting to close though. Music shall caress you. Hear it, feel it. He moved away from her when she took wing again, a flash of concern as he saw the wind catch her, was that supposed to happen? She elegantly took advantage of it, if it was not, and righted herself.

Noticing it, Eldwinth took off after her, speeding quicker then the others, he had been watching her intently and saw when she had moved. He twined and curved through the air, more gracefully then a brown his size should be able to move.

The feelings coming from Eldwinth was beginning to overwhelm him, and Azrael cursed as he staggered and stumbled into an alleyway where there was no one. He could feel the cheeky dragon pushing him to go and find the green's rider, to go have fun, but he was not going to give in.to the flight lust, not when he was somewhere he did not want to stay. If this was one of the dragons in the circus, where people knew of him, perhaps he could have given in, but not here, not where he was vulnerable.

Eldwinth's Stats

9 + 14 = 23

First Round: 21
Second Round: 12

Total: 33  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Masterharper generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 2!

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:08 pm

The blue dragon watched as Eosphoth quite suddenly veered away. Thankfully, the blue dragon was taking it slow and stead, trying hard to match pace with the green. If he got too far ahead of himself he might miss what she'd try to do next! No, it was always better to let the lady lead... at least for the moment. Maybe luck would be on his side... But if not, it was a good night to stretch his wings.

So long as he avoided the aggressive brown in their midst. Orioth didn't recognize him, but he seemed... upset. Angry. Some males did get rather worked up and passionate. Clearly, the stranger was one of them.

So, Orioth warbled out a song... If words didn't get to her, maybe a beautiful tune would.

... a shame his tune was anything but... Orioth, clearly, wasn't very musically inclined.