Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:20 pm
The sun was rising above the waters, creating a lovely shine against the waves. Skylla was just waking up, her emerald eyes looking this way and that as she stretched in bed, though it was the movement she could see from her green dragon Neith that drew her attention. She had seemed a bit more flirtatious this past couple of days and, now that she thought about it, last night when she had fed she hadn't actually eaten yet. "Is it time dear?" Neith turned her lovely green heard towards her rider, letting out a purring trill as Skylla walked out to her. Yes, Skyllamine. It is time for me to take flight. A comforting stroke was placed upon the dragons neck before she stepped back. "Then go, my love." Neith took off to the sky then, flying above the bowl of the weyr before finding the coast line.

A dance among the waves. Come and let me see who among you will join me for this. Neith let out a trumpeting call with her words, calling any and all would be suitors to her.

Skylla, for her part, went about her morning rituals before plopping herself onto her bed in the weyr, having opened her door as well. Flights never bothered her, nor did finding someone to just have one tumble with during the night. It was always curious to see who would win and if the rider would come to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Green Neith has risen at Western Weyr. Anyone is free to join the chase. May the lucky dragon win!

About Neith: Although the quieter of the two, Neith is known to watch things before taking action. A sweetheart who does her best to stay out of drama, she does enjoy attentions being shown upon her, but she normally does not let them go to her head.

About Skylla: A firecracker of a woman, Skylla doesn't back down from most things. She fights for what is right and what she believes in. A bit of a temper, she is known to get into fights pretty easy, though she will do her best to curb this for Neith's sake. A one night romp is not something she is new to, or afraid of. Everyone needs a release.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules/Info:
-Any male dragon in or around Western Weyr can participate.
-Any male dragon that flies is able to win Neith does not have a preference with who catches her.
-Rolling an entry, but not filling out an RP post halves the points.
-Not rolling an entry before the time limit results in a zero
-I will be watching, but keep track of your own roles so that it will be easier for me to put the information down.
-If the male or female of the winning dragon finds himself in Skylla's weyr, she will gladly take them to bed. If not, then she might still choose whoever has wandered in there.
-At the end of all of the rounds, A winner will be chosen. If someone matches Neith's score that dragon wins right away. If no one matches then the ones that score higher then Neith will be rolled. If no one gets higher then Neith then the top four below her score will be rolled.

Neith's Stats
Green Dragon: + 50
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Fit/Motivated: +10
Blooding Bonus: +5
Total: 75

Strength: 13
Speed: 20
Dexterity: 14
Stamina: 13
Wits: 15

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting your Male's Stats

Base points for bronze: 35pts
Base points for brown: 40pts
Base points for blue: 45pts

If the male is:
- Less than 5 turns: +2 points
- Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
- Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
- Above 36 turns: +5 points

- Rotund/Lazy: +0 points
- Average/Normal: +5 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points

- Native to Western Weyr: +5

Choose the point options that fit your dragon and then get your total. Once you have that, place them into the different stats.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The opening will last until July 12 and will close at 10 PM CT I will then post for the first round. Good luck all!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:54 am
Nasath remembered Neith. The sprightly little green from his new wing had been one of the first he'd had the pleasure of spending more than a passing moment with. She was clever, for a green of course, and harder working than most he'd met...though admittedly the bronze hadn't taken the time to get to know many beyond in their flights at Benden. Neith was a good flier, and she'd been charming during their private impromptu drill practice the one time...he'd thought he'd sensed a bit of a glow about her then, and seeing her alight from her ledge, crying challenge to the males of the weyr, well. He'd been right, hadn't he? The bronze felt a surge of pleasure at being right, and another at the thought of her anticipated thrill to see him tailing her. She had been flirting, hadn't she?

It took the bronze a moment to find the motivation to roll off his side and find his feet—the ledge had been comfortable!—but once he was up, he was UP. Ready and raring to carve a path towards the worthy green, he paused only long enough to forewarn A'iel before bellowing his response and leaping after her. Neith is rising, A'iel. She's nice enough, and certainly pretty, for such a little thing, but she'll be mine all the same. I'd advise you try to find her person; you deserve a bit of release too. The bronze launched himself skyward, oversized hindquarters bunching and tensing to kick off with less effort than most his size would need. He poured on enough speed to reach the shore before any other interested males, and why not? His reserves were endless, even if he might not be able to keep pace with ant tiny blues come calling. She'd be his in the end, he was sure. I'll come along with you again, little green. The bronze's words were tinged with humor, hearkening back to their somewhat awkward first introduction. Come ride the wind my wings make again, and we'll leave all the rest behind a while, yes?

For his part, A'iel could do little more than sigh as the bronze took off without giving him much say in the whole thing. It really probably would do to work off the compounding stress that came with the lifestyle of a dragonrider during threadfall. And Skylla was not so bad, had even been kind and helpful. Friendly. At least it was someone he knew, he reflected as he tried to remember which way her weyr supposedly was. He'd done enough getting lost already this turn without needing to do it again. He could always just check each hall for open doors (Would she be the sort to invite folks in, or to hide away? He realized the thought that she might not be out to be found hadn't crossed his mind until just then...) but that might make even more trouble. Well...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

About Nasath:
Pros: Patient, loving, steadfast, confident.
Cons: Bossy, lazy when A'iel's not looking, impolite.

About A'iel:
Pros: Determined, devoted, a go-getter.
Cons: Insecure, superficial, easily flustered.

Nasath's Stats
Bronze Dragon: +35
Fit/Motivated: +10
Native to Western Weyr: +5
Total: 60

Strength: 18
Speed: 9
Dexterity: 6
Stamina: 15
Wits: 12  

ShinosBee

Nerd

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:04 pm
It was barely morning. T'mor laid on his stomach across his bed, grumbling into the sheets with the same lack of willingness to wake as was usual for the man. He didn't really need to wake himself up when usually he was the owner of a very prompt, very eager alarm clock. One that was currently out on their ledge, staring out into the sky with an eagerness. Purple whirled through the brown's eyes as he called out to the sky, a song practically on his voice.

It was the sudden jolt of desire that caused T'mor to jerk away with enough force that he nearly fell off of the bed. Really? he sat up on his elbows to look towards Phylideth, who keeled once, like a child with a toy being kept out of his reach. She calls T'mormine! She calls and I must answer! he keened, barely looking back to his soulmate before the man sighed and waved him off. Go. If he didn't get to chase, they'd get nothing done all day - either way, they would get nothing done all day. He sat on the edge of the bed, running a hand through his hair and sighing.

Did he want to stay in or did he want to go? Well, he had at least a bit before he had to decide. Unlike Phylideth, T'mor wasn't about to just head out on a whim.

I will dance and we will sing! Phylideth promised, though not as bold with his words, or perhaps as skilled with stringing together sweet notions as another dragon would have been, but he was always eager to please - and perhaps that was a good thing about him as well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---

About Phylideth
Pros: Eager, Attentive, Finish-what-you-started
Cons: Bratty, Easily-angers, Selfish

About T'mor
Pros: Hardworking, Protective, Steadfast
Cons:Self-Sacrificing, Stick-in-the-mud, slow-to-start

Phylideth's Stats
Brown Dragon: +40
5 Turns: +2
Motivated: +10
Native to Western: +5
(57)

Speed: 11
Dexterity: 15
Wits: 5 (he is not a wordsmith)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:01 pm
It was early, but Ristia had been on hand when a message had needed to be taken to Western. The blue rider had agreed; Naeth needed the exercise. It wasn't much of a run, really, but she thought they'd have time after the drop to do a little flying for pleasure on their way back home.

But Naeth had a better offer. Just as Ristia reached him at the bowl, the blue's head rose to look in the sky. A green is rising, Mine. I want to chase. Ristia arched a brow and laughed quietly. "Unusual for you, my love, but if that's what you want then I won't stop you," she smiled and showered him with affection. Naeth hummed contently and lowered his head to her. Ristia left an adoring kiss on his muzzle before stepping back to give him room to take flight. Chase well, Naeth. She watched him take to the air before making her way to the weyr. Might as well have a little fun before heading home, if the green's rider was willing.

Naeth rose after the trio and crooned to the green. Hello, beauty~ I do not make my home here but perhaps I could offer you a little fun for the day? Okay so he wasn't the best at this flirting thing. He'd done alright for himself over the years, though.

About Naeth
Pros: Calm, Steady, Loyal
Cons: Lazy, Doesn't Take Risks, Careless

About Ristia
Pros: Honest, Outgoing, Caring
Cons: Brash, Blunt, Stubborn

Naeth's Stats
Blue Dragon: 45pts
Between 21 & 35 Turns: 7pts
Tends to be Lazy: 0pts
Total: 52pts

Strength: 12
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 11
Stamina: 11
Wits: 8  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:58 pm
Since Thread had returned, Adi and Mazamath didn't spend much time in and around Weyrs anymore, leery of being pressed into being responsible and 'recruited' to fight the ancient menace. That was absolutely not their style, thank you very much, as it was incredibly dangerous and as such not fun at all, in their opinion. But they'd been resupplying (and snarfing bubbly pies) at Rivercrest Hold when, always on the lookout for odd jobs to cover things like the aforementioned supplies and baked goods, they'd found someone who wanted a parcel delivered to Western Weyr, a care package for their son who'd recently been Searched, and they'd been crying and that had made Adi cry, and that was the end of that. Off to Western they'd popped to deliver the package, as well as the hug and kiss meant to accompany it, which...the young man might or might not have been so glad to receive from a complete stranger, but he hadn't objected, so. All was well.

Adi was on her way out and more than ready to leave the perceived confines of the Weyr behind when a green shot into the air with an unmistakably...enthusiastic call. Her hurry and creeping claustrophobia were forgotten as she bounced on the balls of her feet and giggled, fingers twining together. Look, Maz! she sent to her dragon, as though he hadn't noticed the obvious. You're going to chase her, aren't you? Aren't you?

His eyes shot through with purple, the blue was already tracking the form of the delightful green, and his rider's encouragement only reinforced his desire to chase. Due to their lifestyle, he was rarely near when a female Rose, and it felt like it had been a very long time indeed. Though he could be difficult to rouse to action, this was not one of those times. I will join you, he answered as he took to the air, In the sky, in the waves, wherever you wish to play.

About Mazamath:
Pros: calm, sympathetic, playful
Cons: stubborn, complacent, irreverent

About Adi:
Pros: cheerful, carefree, optimistic
Cons: gossip, easily hurt, blindly trusting

Mazamath's Stats
Blue Dragon: +45
Less than 5 turns: +2 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Total: 57

Strength: 16
Speed: 6
Dexterity: 9
Stamina: 14
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:56 pm
H'ner groaned into his sheets and continued trying to ignore the rolling waves of desire that were washing over him from the direction of his bonded. Thath for his part was watching the green intently as he planned his approach carefully, assessing the competition that was starting to give chase to the lovely shimmery little darling. The man finally sat up and tossed a glare towards the bronze. 'Go on then. Quit staring and go after her.' 'And you Mine? Will you also go claim your treasure today?" H'ner sighed and considered the idea as he watched the bronze leap from their ledge and croon sweet things to the green. I could dance with you all day pretty one! Waves, sky, land...just name the place love and I, Thath, will follow. H'ner sighed and stood up, taking his time to dress and get cleaned up. Whether he went to find the green rider or not, he might as well be presentable.

=======
User Image
About Thath
Pros: Ambitious, Adventurous, Quick-Thinker
Cons: Distracted by shiny, Mischievous, Easily Jealous

About H'ner
Pros: Deep thinker, Calm, Responsible, Concerned for Others
Cons: Mischievous, Lazy, Uncertain of himself

Thath's Stats

Base points for bronze: 35pts
- Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
- Average/Normal: +5 points
- Native to Western Weyr: +5
Total: 55 points

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 10

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:32 pm
The call of the Green was one that Iriseth knew well. His head slowly moved up from where it had been laid beside His, nose pressing gently in to C'yx's side. He could tell that there was a twinge of fear in the Rider's heart. Iriseth flying without the other there was still a touchy subject between the two, enough to make him hesitate for a moment, Mine...I know it hurts, but would it not do us both well for me to fly with her? Imagine the good it would do. A whirl of yellow and white was tinted with a hint of purple now, hopeful that the blind man might see this not as something to hesitate from, but something to go towards. He knew that C'yx was not interested in mating with a female...or with anyone for that matter, but he? He was still a healthy Blue.

When the Rider didn't answer immediately, he was nudged again by a large nose, the dragon trilling softly at His, when he received a resigned pat. With a bugle of delight, he gently extracted himself from the other, and took off. Wide wings spread, showing off the shifting and ever-odd pattern on his blue hide, green and violet changing his eyes for the first time in a VERY long time, Beautiful Neith, too long has it been since I have flown, but how could I ever resist a lady of such grace and beauty. The day may be long and tiring, but I will be with you to soothe it. Never let it be said that being bonded to a Harper wasn't a good thing.

C'yx, for his part, set his harp to hand, and slowly stood. Well, not long ago, he'd enjoyed the rare moments that the drive for attention came to him, and while he never really had been one to find delight in the attentions of anyone, a woman could be nice during a flight. Fingers ran over the wall of his weyr as he stepped out of it, trying to use what little general sense he had to find the Rider for the lovely Green.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

About Iriseth
Pros: Driven, Practical, Hardworking, Follows Orders
Cons: Downer, Harsh, Snippish

About C'yx
Pros: Charming, Calm, Bright
Cons: Manipulative, Cautious, Jealous

Iriseth's Stats

Blue: 45
Average/Normal: +5 points
Native to Western Weyr: +5

Total: 65

Strength: 9
Speed: 18
Stamina: 12
Wits: 11

BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 34 ... 10!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:25 pm
The first call got her attention and Neith crooned back to Nasath as she saw him. A little surprised the bronze was the first one to come after her, she was glad to see he had picked up on her flirting from their earlier meeting. He and his rider were nice enough and had gotten on well with her and Skylla. We will see if it is your wind I ride upon, Nasath dear. The sight of the other males joining in made Neith falter some, she had not expected the number that turned up. While not what a gold would get for a chase, it was still more then she had been expecting of herself to attracted. There was another bronze among then as well, one that got a croon from her as well, though her attention was turned from the rest as Iriseth came into her view.

A soft croon escaped her towards the lovely blue, she had not expected him to be here, to see him fly. Iriseth She had to admit, the flattering words he spoke left her at a lose and a little flustered but with Skylla's nudge upon their bond, there was a chuckle in her bonded's mind, urged Neith on.

Come, Show me what you have. Allow me to see the grace and swiftness you use among these lovely waves. She was gone in a strong beat of her wings, moving lower towards the surface of the water. The wind pulsed as her wings beat, her beautiful green body cutting through the waves, creating a path as she weaved and danced to and fro.

The strong current and wind was a bit more then Neith had been expecting. It pushed her a bit further then she wanted to go, but she did what she could, saving her grace by curving up, causing the water to fly up with the force of the wind of her wings.

Skylla moved to stand up, wanting to go to the door of her weyr and leave it, to find C'yx and help him her, she had seen Iriseth through Neith's eyes and had felt the affection towards the other. Instead, in case other suitors appeared, she decided to lean against the entrance to her weyr, allowing the others to find it easier.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Neith is a little flustered, the poor dear. She didn't expect two bronzes to chase after her. The water is something she loves to move around, through and over. For the first found roll for Speed and Dexterity. The first round will end July 15 at 10:00 PM Ct

Neith's Stats

20 + 14 = 34

First Round: 10  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 26 ... 11!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:39 pm
Oh, of course it was bronzes that got her riled up, and for a moment, T'mor felt the flash of childish anger that was often endearing - but not at a time like this. It was a little difficult to distinguish where the lust ended and the anger began, but the rider found himself nudging Phylideth back, gently; You'll never win if you focus on those bronzes he reminded and the brown's head whipped back towards Neith. He bugled back as she called out to them.

As the green began her arch into the air, he watched, transfixed as his wings beat down to send him up after her. I will show you whatever it is you ask, Phylideth crooned as water swept about his wings and he sailed upwards, Whether it be dancing water, or every light out of the sky, I will make whatever it is you wish, yours.

---

Phylideth was not a smooth talking dragon by any means, and T'mor almost felt embarrassed for his number one boy just from the safety of his bed. He'd consider his options carefully for a moment before running both hands through his hair. With a deep sigh, he released his hold on his own head and forced himself up.

"My day's shot anyways," he mumbled to himself as he opened the door to his own weyr. Was he expecting his soulmate to do all that well? Actually not particularly, but he'd at least give somewhat of a vote of confidence and go see about seeing where all the excitement was gathering.

He wouldn't really partake unless his did too.

Phylideth's Stats

Wits: 5 (he is not a wordsmith)

11+15 = 26

First Round: 11  
ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 6!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:00 pm
Nasath gave an almost bleating trumpet of delight at Neith's attentions. He might be a bronze, and he might chase golds, but he definitely loved greens too. All ladies were lovely when they rose, and Neith was nice, and a challenge too. He took notice of the other bronze, a wary reddish eye of the only other assumed real challenger, but no matter. He'd be the one she picked, he was positive. You have a twin, my radiant green gem? Why didn't you say so! The bronze did not have the raw speed or dexterity to keep pace with the blow-about blues or his intended, but the gusting winds had no effect on him, and he ducked low to trail a wingtip through the waves that reflected the form of the green above.

You're the lovlier by far though, little green. But wouldn't you look better at my side?

Down in the weyr, A'iel rounded a corner and spotted what must have been another suitor...oh boy. It meant he was on the right track, but...a bout of nerves came over the young man. He drew up short, hesitating and drawing a twinge of concern from Nasath. Why not? What was wrong with him that he thought it better to hide away? Was he not a bronze rider? A capable young man. There was nothing to worry about. Whomever was ahead seemed to be moving slowly enough...A'iel lurched forward, head a bit higher and more determined as he closed in on C'yx. He was almost past before it dawned on him that the other man couldn't see, not since...well.

"C'yx?" He called out, hoping not to startle him past the sound of dragons crying out above. "It's this way, right...?" Would it be rude to offer help? It'd surely be ruder to just go on without him though.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Cause A'iel found C'yx...hope that's onay. :V

Nasath's Stats

Round 1: 6  

ShinosBee

Nerd

TheWishling generated a random number between 1 and 33 ... 9!

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:33 am
Iriseth could not help but bugle his delight. So many months since last he'd flown, and the wonder of it almost took his mind off the Greenflight. Distracted for a moment, he didn't see Neith's dance with the waves, only idling high, before her voice caught his attention again. Slowly, he let himself descend, still a bit shaky on wing since he had been grounded. Poor His, he knew the feeling would be a bit much. He danced slowly across the waves at the back of the pack, the tips of his wings trailing the water as he watched her, knowing that if he were to push it now, he would not be able to show off later, Beautiful Neith, how could we do anything but follow your beautiful self through the water. It compliments you so well...

It was incredible, seeing flashes of the world through Iriseth's eyes. The memories that came with the sight were almost enough to get him to cry. Instead, his breath caught n his throat, he choking a bit on the start of tears. Oh, he'd MISSED this. True, he wasn't flying, true, he couldn't see, and yet, now he was watching his life partner chase a green for the first time since he had been struck down. It was a rush unlike anything else. Then, a voice startled him, getting blinded eyes to turn around, head turning aside, "...A'iel?" Yes, that was A'iel's voice. Why did the other sound so...strained? He bowed his head softly, "Yes...I believe this is the right way. It feels right." His hand pressed against the wall, tracing,"I couldn't be entirely sure. Shall we walk together?"

ShinosBee

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iriseth's States
Strength: 9
Speed: 18
Stamina: 12
Wits: 11

18+15=33

Round 1: 9

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 12!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:22 am
Two other blues, a brown, even a pair of bronzes had answered the green's call just as he did, but the number and colors of his rivals didn't cause Mazamath any irritation. He had joined to have fun, and he would have that when or lose in this delightful game. If anything, chasing with the others added to his enjoyment - this was a game, and the more the merrier! He bugled happily, not only for the lovely green but for the other males. He wasn't often in the presence of so many of his kin, and it was a good feeling to fly in so much company.

Naeth bade them demonstrate their grace and swiftness, and though he was lacking in the latter by blue standards, he did his best to tail her, angling to skim the waves with the tips of his wings. The water was one of his favorite places to play, and he certainly looked as though he belonged there. You are lovely as the sea, this fine morning.

Excitement thrilling through her as Mazamath winged on after the green, Adi did her best to orient herself and got moving. Finding her way around - not to mention finding the correct weyr - was going to be an...experience. Sort of hide-and-seek-like! But with the added distraction of Flight.

Mazamath's Stats
Strength: 16
Speed: 6
Dexterity: 9
Stamina: 14

6+9=15

Round 1: 12  

Meepfur
Crew

DarkHikari generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 8!

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:11 am
Thath was not choosy about who he might chase. It was the addictive shimmer and shine of a females hide that drove him. Such pretty shiny things for him to try and capture and make his own. He rumbled approvingly at her notice of him. He glanced once at the other bronze before dismissing him as he had the others. His focus and attention was for on the lovely one before him, and no one and nothing else could distract him now. Delightful. Simply breathtaking. Sweet Neith you make nature look pale beside you. He faltered a bit as she pulled up, his size making it difficult for him to give proper chase without plunging into the water and looking like a fool.

H'ner smirked to himself as he took the time to pull his hair back and out of the way and fasten it carefully before leaving his weyr. You're a proper fool already Thath, giving chase to any silly thing that starts to shine. But that's what makes you, well, you. And I love you for it. He sighed and contemplated his options before turning and making his way toward where he knew Neith's rider most likely waited. If she was looking for company then all the better, and if not...? Who knew what -or who- he might find along the way.

=======

Thath's Stats

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 10

Round 1: 8

BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 32!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:59 pm
She could not have been a little embarrassed because of her misunderstanding of the wind speed and the waves. Neith would have been beating herself up about it, if she hadn't been able to recover as she did. The boys behind her either took pity upon her, she hoped that wasn't the case because she could feel a bit of ire, though perhaps they had miscalculated the wind speed just as she did. She continued her path away from the weyr, curling with the water as it moved around her before she suddenly turned back towards the weyr.

A trill escaped her to the males as she took off towards them, maneuvering around each one of them. She let one of her wing tips lightly brush against Phylideth before she spun around him, moving underneath him. She let out a croon to Mazamath as she used her agility to move around him gracefully. Once she had moved through the pack of males, she flew around in a tight circle back towards the water.

Skylla was still leaned against the doorway of her weyr, her eyes scanning the hallway to see who was coming towards her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Round 2 roll Speed and Wits

Neith's Stats

20 + 15 = 35

First Round: 10
Second Round: 32

Total: 42

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mazamath: 12
Phylideth: 11
Neith: 10
Iriseth: 9
Thath: 8
Nasath: 6
Naeth: 0

Second Round will end July 17th at 10 PM Ct

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 14!

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:18 pm
Faranth but Nasath had forgotten how fast a little green could be when she wanted to be. The big bronze caught on right away to her planned movements, the trouble was just that there was no way he could keep up with all his bulk. The wind and waves gave him no trouble, and he was able to do alright just by muscling through, but the gap between them was widening. Still, he wasn't going to give up. Not yet, not until she was safely tucked up under his own wing...or someone's, at the very least!

A'iel could not help the brief flare of sadness at the sight of C'yx's sightless eyes. He felt immesurable pride as well, the man had come through with, at least as far as he could tell, enough good cheer and confidence that he wasn't hidden away, and hadn't opted to get lost in wine or worse, between. "I'll thank you for it, too," He measured his steps to match the other man's, though his dragon's yearning was tugging at his legs, urging his to speed ahead. "You know I've got no head for direcions...and it doesn't help that Nasath is just pulsing 'go, go, go'." He didn't offer help, unsure how it would he recieved, opting hopefully that just acting how he would if he'd come upon any other rider in the flight would go over well.

"He's eager to show off but he's far too slow for Neith I think. Your fellow seems a good contender though..."

Nasath's Stats

Round 1: 6
Round 2: 14

Total: 20  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]