Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
A Golden Opportunity (?) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:26 pm
Keiko, Night, and Sub would soon appear in front of the Goldenrod Pokemon Center thanks to a certain Gardevoir who decided to pop on back to HQ soon after her magic feat, something about wanting to make sure a certain Sableye didn't mess with her stuff. With the three in Goldenrod Sub would turn to the hybrid of the trio and look to her for guidance. "So, where to?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:35 pm
"Um, this way," Night said slowly, slightly disoriented from the sudden, unexpected trip, "I think his office is a couple blocks from the department store."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:28 am
"Wait, what?" Keiko asked, surprised that this was a thing all of a sudden. She felt nervous about actually being a part of this, but she DID offer to help any way that she could, so she had no room to complain. Not knowing anything else to say, she just followed the veteran Snagems wordlessly.

SubonicXP
Ms Edyn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:18 am
"Off we go!" Sub said with glee as he smacked Keiko on the back, putting a little force behind it so it was also a shove. The man would almost skip on past her to catch up with Night, why was he so happy today? Was it the thought of her inheritance? "So, who are your parents anyways? I don't think you ever mentioned them before." He asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:06 am
Night sighed, she knew that coming here would bring up certain details from her past, but she couldn't deny she'd hoped it wouldn't, "District Attorney Melissa Gauthier and renowned heart surgeon, Dr. Daniel Gauthier. I'm not really too fond of talking about my childhood. The only pleasant memories I have from then we're my Vulpix, Aetna, and my Houndour, Heru."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:37 am
Keiko jumped when Sub pushed her lower back, and had to resist the urge to slap him due to thinking he had pushed her somewhere else. Thankfully, she calmed down and resisted her instincts in time to hear Nal talk, though that only made her worry. One way or another, this little quest was likely not going to be easy to get through.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:54 pm
"Melissa Gauthier...that sounds familiar, wonder where I heard that name." Sub said, tapping his chin in thought. "Ah well, I'll remember eventually. If it bothers you that much to talk about your past then I'll let that dog rest."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:17 pm
"Thank you. I'm sure it'll come up eventually, especially with this meeting, but I'd like to at least try and put it all off for as long as possible," Night said as they stopped outside a fairly large building, the sign above the door reading

ROBA & SONS LAW FIRM
Akira Roba | Ando Roba | Hiro Roba
Trust and Estate Attorneys

Night stood outside the or for a moment, staring up at the sign before responding to Sub's mention of her mother's name, "She's been in the DA's office for the past thirty or so years. She was an ADA before I was born then got a promotion when I was eight or nine. Been all over the news for winning big cases. Lot of places you might've seen or heard her name."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:15 pm
"That must be it then. I mean, I must have seen a news article of something...never been in a courtroom in my life so obviously I never stood in the same room as her." That was a very weird thing to bring up, even for Sub. "You ready to go in?" He asked Night, looking from her to the sign and back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:30 pm
"Ready as I'll ever be, I guess," Night said, not picking up on Sub's weirdness, too busy fighting her own demons to notice. Taking a deep breath, Night grabbed the handle and walked in.

The receptionist sitting behind the desk didn't even look away from her computer as she said in a bored tone, "Welcome to Roba and Sons. Do you have an appointment?"

Night tossed the letter over the counter and right on top of the woman's hands on her keyboard, "Aleissa Gauthier, I believe Mr. Roba has been wanting to see me?"

"Very well," the woman said, glancing over the letter and handing it back to Night, "I shall also need the names of your two companions."

Night turned to look behind her to Sub and Keiko, not quite sure how to answer in full.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:24 pm
Keiko did pick up on Sub's weirdness, but wasn't aware how it ranked on his weirdness scale, so she didn't bother bringing it up. It definitely didn't feel right, though.

Keiko was extremely nervous about giving her name to this stranger, and considered backing out, heading outside and waiting for them to leave. This was weird, especially since she didn't have any legal problems. Despite everything, though. she eventually sighed. "Keiko Yuniko Carrie," She said weakly, her concern obvious in her voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:04 pm
"Samuel Ulysses Bates." Sub said plainly as a matter of fact, though both of his companions knew good and well that was not his name. And what a name he conjured up.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:41 pm
"Thank you," the receptionist said, moving to pick up the phone, "Mr. Roba, Ms. Gauthier has arrived. Mhm, yes sir." She hung up the receiver and looked up at the three, "Mr. Roba will be with you shortly. If you would, please have a seat over in the waiting area."

Without waiting to see if the group would do as she asked, the receptionist went back to whatever she had been doing on the computer.

Needing no further prompt, Night made her way to the waiting area and helped herself to a large cup of coffee from the pot in the corner.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:46 am
Keiko took a seat and wrapped her arms around her torso, looking a little dejected. "Maaan. Wish I thought of that," she huffed, keeping her voice down so as not to be heard by the receptionist. It wasn't long before she forced herself to calm down, though.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:48 pm
Sub soon followed after the other two without much of a word. Deciding not to follow Night's lead the man just sat down next to Keiko and threw his right leg over his left knee and waited impatiently. Big money, here we come!  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff