Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Nemesis' Room (Thanatos' Old Room) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:43 pm
The only thing in the room is an elevator that takes you to two different levels one the first floor and one underground. The Elevator responds to two different codes one for each room.

Room Location: Second Floor

Main Room:-
User Image

First Floor:-

Code:ASA24

People who know the code: Lucius, Ashe, Erwin, Sylvan

User Image

Underground:-

Code: N2612

People who know the code: Ashe, Erwin.

People who might know the code: Lucius, Sylvan.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Body/Scars

User Image

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nemesis walked in the room with Al'Akir and closed the door behind him. He was glad that Lucius allowed him to have his father's old room. Nemesis walked over to the elevator and put in the code N2612 and the elevator door opened. Before walking in, Nemesis looked out the window right next to the elevator, which had a great view of the woods. This night resembled that cursed one, the one that caused everyone grief. Nemesis gulped before clinching his fist as he started having flash backs of what happened the day after when he first transformed. "I promised myself I'd never lose to that person ever again." With that Nemesis released his fist and walked in as the elevator door closed and started to descend.

Nemesis walked out of the Elevator and took of his coat and layed it neatly on the old arm chair. He then proceeded to take of his lightly armored shirt revealing his battle scarred body, something he hides from most people. Nemesis threw his shirt on the same armchair and sat on of the desks which had an opened note book with some instruction. "Last step to perfecting the pill, let it soak in Milk Thistle Water for one year." Nemesis pressed a button that was on the desk and a small container that was filled with some fluid and in its center was the same pill Thanatos used to fight Silver, but this one is the first perfect gifted pill. Nemesis looked back at the note book and noticed a small note. "Lethal to cursed humans and demons." Nemesis sighed in relief, if he hadn't noticed that note he might've used it, if he ever was in a tight spot. He then opened one of the many drawers of the desk and threw the notebook. Nemesis then got up and sat on the armchair where he threw his clothes and propped his legs on the coffee table. "Tomorrow is the team split, I seperate the students based on what I've seen."
User Image

OOC:

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:23 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Nemesis'sRoom l Company ➤: Nemesis? l Item/s ➤: None

The calm aura of the room was suddenly disturbed as a very loud and very bright portal Appeared in the center of his room. The scent of lilac & gooseberries filled the room as a woman with raven curls and violet eyes emerged from the portal. Crossing her arms she looked around to see where she was. Hmmm... Her eyes darted around till they found her target.

You are Nemesis I presume?

Current Theme ➤ Can't Even

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Body/Scars

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis was enjoying his time alone, he had a lot of work done and was about to have a short nap. Nemesis closed his eyes but unfortunately, someone had other plans and decided to disturb him. Nemesis thought it was a demon, who was seeking revenge or wanted to free his friends from Nemesis' prison. Nemesis didn't rush for his weapon or anything he simply opened his eyes to make sure who it was, before slowly getting up and wearing his coat. "How about you knock next time?" Nemesis looked very displeased with the intrusion, mainly because the woman saw the scars which Nemesis consider a constant reminder of a dark period in his life. Nemesis then walked over to the empty desk, pulling out the same notebook he placed in the drawer, placing it on the desk, Nemesis decided to confirm her suspicions and ask some questions of his own "Yes, but who the hell are you? and what are you doing here?"
User Image

OOC:

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:23 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Nemesis'sRoom l Company ➤: Nemesis? l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer stared at the young man, mainly because of hit attitude. Given she did just barge into his room unannounced. She waved it off. My name is Yennefer Vengerberg. I am the P.E. Teacher here at Videl. I came to ask if you would be willing to teach my classes today. Luciu-- the head master has put me on bed rest for today and he mentioned your name as a sub. Yennefer looked around the cozy little room and then back at the boy. She could feel all the history that took place in this room ,all the memories. She placed her hands on her hips and smiled. [color-violet] If you are willing I would like to discuss the curriculum I have in mind for the day.

Current Theme ➤

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Body/Scars

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis sighed when he heard the name, he remembered Lucius mentioning her two days ago, and how he couldn't sleep because he couldn't stop thinking about her. "So you're Yen Yen." Nemesis turned his chair around so he can face the woman, he was grateful for her because Lucius was slowly letting Silver go, he hated that woman more than anything, so he should at least show her some respect. "It's not like I have a choice, I would never hear the end of it from Lucius if I decline." Nemesis still looked displeased, this time with Lucius for including him in this situation, but he knew it couldn't be helped that man would never take no for an answer, especially when it involves his new crush. "It would make my job easier, I have a class to prepare for as well. What did you have in mind?" Nemesis didn't return the smile, and simply stared at her with his usual look.
User Image

OOC:

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:58 pm
User Image

Yennefer look to the side with a slight blush. He calls me that to other people...? What am I to do with you... Shaking her head she turned her gaze back towards Nemesis. Yes....I hear you also teach assassination.... My daughter is in your class. Yen remembered she had to have a talking to him, but it could wait.

For started I do not allow magic in the classroom unless it is myself. A few know this and a few....well its a lot harder for them to control it. I had the first class work on their sword techniques and potions last class, and the second worked on sword examples and balance. Today, I would like them to focus on cardio and using their instincts and senses to determine where their enemy may be. My daughter is in the second period class and she can help you out. If it does not seem like that is to their liking, then basic hand to hand combat is fine. Some of the students are very...new to all of this so please handle them with ease. They will find their way on their own time, I do not wish to push them. A few however are very eager, so feel free to engage with a challenge. And if there is any problems please feel free to contact me. Her voice was very stern, Yen took her job seriously.

Current Theme ➤

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Body/Scars

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis listened to Yennefer's instructions careful and was going to teach the class whatever she wanted he was only subbing for one day so they shouldn't stray from their current course. A few things caught his but he was only going to ask about two of them. The first being that she had a daughter, who was in his class. His mind instantly went to Shinda, she was the only one with black hair other than the twins and he was sure he heard daughter as in one child. The second thing that caught his attention was the fact that students were actually trying which showed great promise, and saw this as an opportunity to see what the other students had to offer. "Very well, but I do have a few questions, is Shinda your daughter? and how was Athena's first class? Did She behave? or was she disrespectful" Nemesis was speaking calmly but there was a slight hint of Nervousness when he asked about Athena, he's responsible for his sister now and he wanted to know exactly how she's doing.
User Image

OOC:

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:26 pm
User Image

As Yennefer finished she was glad to see him taking mental notes. She felt a slight relief that her class was in the hands of someone who cared, or at least acted like it.

Yen had to think back to her first class. Athena...Ahhhh yes. Yennefer shook her head. We had a bit of a problem with Miss Athena...She...seems like she likes to pull pranks. I caught her talking about drugging the staff members to another student. After a talking to she assured me it was a joke. Why, is Miss Athena a relative? Yen felt a little bad for selling the girl out, but if Nemesis could help her then it was worth it.

Yennefer looked confused as he asked who her daughter was. Shinda...I don't know that student...No. My daughters name is Cirilla, but she goes by Ciri. Yennefer thought about his question, it was probably a shock since they looked nothing alike.

Current Theme ➤

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Body/Scars

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Drug the staff?!" Even though Nemesis looked calm on the outside, on the inside he was fuming, and it showed thanks to the vein popping on his forehead. Nemesis took a deep breath to calm himself down, before looking at Yen once more. "Unfortunately yes....Athena's my little sister" Nemesis wasn't shocked when he learned that Ciri was the daughter but he was a little more interested in her now. It would seem like they're more alike then Nemesis originally thought, both of them were stubborn and both are adopted. "So your daughter's the one with the attitude? she needs to follow my instructions or she won't get far." Nemesis might sound like he doesn't like the girl but that's not the case. He was simply telling the truth, his father raised him to honest, and honest he became. "Is there anything else you want to talk about? I don't have all day."
User Image

OOC:

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:17 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Nemesis'sRoom l Company ➤: Nemesis l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer let out a long sigh as she heard about Ciri. Crossing her arms she looked away. Yes...That's my daughter... I had a chat with her, but she means nothing by it. She...Ciri has a problem when her morals are questioned... I'm sorry you had to be witnessed to it... Ciri was doing a pretty good job at embarrassing Yen since she arrived.

Yen was a little put off by his attitude. She bit her lip and took a silent deep breath to keep her composure. No, that is all. Thank you and have a good day. With that, Yennefer waved her hand and created the same portal she arrived in. Walking through, Yen disappeared, leaving heel marks in his wood floors.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:18 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis walked in the empty room while still holding Shinda's hand and locked the door. He then walked up to the control pad and put in the code N2612. "Don't worry I just want to make sure you feel better." The elevator door opened and the two walked in.

When the two arrived Nemesis walked up and instantly went to his desk, he shuffled through the drawers looking for something. "Have a seat this'll only take a moment.......Where did he put that thing." After a few moment of searching Nemesis finally found what he was looking for. Nemesis took out a pair of gloves and pulled out a leaf from a round container. the leaf looked like a normal maple leaf but looks can be deceiving, the leaf was created by Thanatos and Artemis, to help determine the power of a demon. Nemesis approached Shinda with his usual serious look and gently pressed the leaf against her forehead, which made the leaf turn to ash then quickly to nothingness. Nemesis was about to gulp but quickly stopped himself and instead cleared his throat. "Nothing to worry about, you'll soon feel better." Nemesis was not being very honest but it was the best way to deal with the situation, Shinda was possessed by an S ranked demons, which means that he'll feed on every bad emotion. Nemesis needed to say a few things to her so he sat in front of Shinda and placed his hand on her shoulder before looking her straight in the eye. "Athena told me about the nightmares you had, try not to think about them too much. Also, I want you to stop using the power you recently obtain and focus more on your wraiths."

User Image

OOC:

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:39 pm
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→| Training Yard|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Before My Body Is Dry |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | ???? |
∑ Thoughts →→| What the hell is Happening?|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 43%(Right Eye Affected) |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda followed Nemesis to his room. She was surprised to only see an elevator. Entering it, Nemesis entered a code and they travel down. She was slightly nervous and wanted to hold on his arm but restrained herself from doing so. Shinda watched him place a leaf on her forehead and watched it turned to ash. That was supposed to happen right? Right?! Relaxing a bit when Nemesis said she would feel better soon, She was a bit stunned to hear the restriction of powers she never got to use outside of the trial. "But I havent used the powers besides the time I first got them fighting Ifrit. Athena told you about the nightmares..." Shinda's temper flared as she was sitting down. Even with Nemesis comforting her, nothing was helping her and it seemed like people were keeping secrets from her. She wasnt okay why was everyone telling she would be?! Still in her seat, Shinda grew frustrated putting her hands to her head. Then someone finally decided to make their appearance. He had been watching and listening. Not much else to do other than that. Only having the upper half and scaled to Shinda's size instead of the 20 ft monster he was. "Why not just tell her. There is nothing either of us can do now. She has taken my essence. This surprises even me." Yzarkos' spirit stayed behind Shinda. Well that was the only place he could appear. Though he didnt not seem apparently evil. Yzarkos' tone was very mellow also mono toned...very unlike a demon of his stature.

Shidna however went from frustrated to Terrified as she lept out of her chair and into Nemesis' arms. Even though she was terrified she heard the words spoken by her Pact-mate. "W-what does that mean?!" Shinda was now almost in tears.

Quote:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:18 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis gaze shifted to the figure behind Shinda, what was it? and how the hell did he even manage to stay here? Whoever killed him was sloppy and didn't even do it properly. Nemesis bit the inside of his bottom lip in anger as he stared at the demon. "This is Yzarkos!? What incredible power....I can feel it even while he's a spirit.....Ifrit, who the hell is this guy?"

Nemesis' anger was cut short when Shinda jumped into his arms, Nemesis looked slightly surprised by the girl's actions. Even though this was a serious situation, Nemesis slightly blushed. He then wrapped his arms around her hoping it would comfort her, but the demon was right there's no point in hiding it anymore. Nemesis gently guided Shinda's head so she's looking at him, he then gulped before speaking. "It means......You're being corrupted...And are now bound by the contract you made....." Nemesis then got up and faced the demon, while holding his sword. "But I believe there's a way out if my power can be extracted then so can yours" Nemesis unsheathed part of his blade so that his aura would seep out. "You know who's power this is, don't you." Nemesis then returned his sword back into its sheath, before going back to attend to Shinda. What Nemesis said was true. If satan's power can be extracted then so can his, the only problem with that, is he doesn't know how to. The only person to do such a thing was Thanatos and he had powers beyond Nemesis. "Shinda, I promise you I'll find a way." Nemesis was blaming himself, he shouldn't have pushed Shinda so hard.

User Image

OOC:

[quote"Nightmares in Daydreams"]

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:58 pm
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→| Training Yard|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Before My Body Is Dry |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | ???? |
∑ Thoughts →→| I dont want to die...|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 43%(Right Eye Affected) |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda looked at Nemesis with the look of horror and despair. This was all her fault...She made a contract with a demon and it was going to be the cause of her being corrupted. She was going to hurt people she cared for and that terrified her. "Nemesis I...I-I..." When Nemesis began addressing Yzarkos directly with an indirect threat, it did nothing. "Yes I know. But what I know is much more relevant than that power. Sadly there is only one way out of this contract. Death." Yzarkos made the outcome very clear. "Removing me from the girl is Death. '"Til Death do we part, I will gave you the strength to save them." That was deal you accepted Spiritmancer Seishin. We are together til the end Im afraid." Yzarkos just hovered in place starring at the two. His attention was grabbed momentarily by something as Yzarkos looked upwards starring for a moment. Shinda stopped crying. In fact the girl basic froze in place. I... have to... die.... She thought to herself. Starring at Nemesis right in the eyes, her eyes went dull like someone just shot her through the chest. "I-I...I dont want to die..." The girl said with almost a hushed tone.

Quote:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers