Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Mr. Freezy Breeze Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:21 am
Mr. Freezy Breeze: A family friendly ice cream parlor that sell ice cream, gelato, sorbet, sundaes, milkshakes and frozen yogurt to consumers.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The vixen's ears perked up as she opened the door to the Ice cream parlor. A bell rang to announce their entrance. Upon opening the door sweet scents danced around her. How long has it been since I've had Ice Cream? Her mind wandered to her childhood back when her parents would take her out for some on special occasions. She turned to Mithos with a smile. Feels like today is also a special ocassion "We're here!" she said excitedly. As she looked over at all the flavors she turned to Mithos, needing to get something answered. "Okay...I know you said you don't need to eat.. but PLEASE tell me you can at least taste all the wonderful flavors?" She loved Food and simply hoped Mithos wouldn't be missing out on anything.

Location, Location, Location: Exploring the Town
Person I'm with: Mithos
How I'm feeling: A little Excited
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:27 pm

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ice Cream Shop l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: Necklace l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos followed Penny happily as she took him to the ice cream shop. He could faintly remember what the frozen treat could taste like, but sadly he hadn't eaten it in close to 4,000 years ago. Seeing how excited the kitsune was made Mithos smile, however her question made him feel....vulnerable in a weird way. I...I cant taste anything. I can eat, but there is no taste to anything.... but I have had it before! When I was a little kid me and my sister made it. Mithos claimed with a weak smile.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:43 am

"Thats right..." Penny mumbled to herself. She squeezed his arm. "Your sister...she sounds nice" Sometimes Penny wished she had siblings, but then again it seems the pain of losing one is extremely painful. She wanted to get to know this man some more. Even his more painful experiences if he let her in. She smiled at him as she turned towards the ice cream flavors asking for cookies and creams and receiving her ice cream first of course. As she watched Mithos order his she took the opportunity to take a dab of ice cream on her fingers and lightly tap Mithos' nose while he was distracted. She chuckled as she childishly stuck her tongue out at him.

OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:56 pm

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ice Cream Shop l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: Necklace l Wings ➤: Invisible

She was...she was like a saint. She would give her life for those in need... Mithos spoke with a smile on his face, even though the memory tore him up inside. Shaking his head slightly, the boy began to look at all the flavor options. Once he heard Penny's voice, Mithos turned to look at the flavor she was getting. He made sure to take note that she liked cookies and cream.

Turning his attention back to the flavors, Mithos decided to get a basic flavor and pointed to the chocolate. As he opened his mouth to order, he felt Penny poke his nose out of no where. Hehe what was that for? He asked with a smile, unaware that there was ice cream on his nose.

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:18 pm

"Ooooh It's nothing" the kitsune giggled as she looked away. Perhaps she would leave it there until he noticed his reflexion. She remembered how the male had mentioned he did not feel pain. Her smile kind of wavered as she began to lose herself in thought once more. I wonder if that means....he cant feel my touch...or my kisses... the idea somewhat saddened her as she took a napkin. Possibly messing with him this way was not the brightest idea. "I couldn't help it" she smiled as she gently patted the boy's nose attempting to get most of the ice cream off. With that, she headed over a table leaving Mithos at the counter.

Penny slumped in her seat with a small pout on her lips as she licked her ice cream. Her ears perked up as she came up with a plan. A light blush began to appear on her cheeks. She would begin an experiment and see how he would react to her strokes and touching of him. However, if he was able to feel her she imagined how embarrassing it would be for him to think she was only thirsty for him.

She knew she could possibly ask him plain and simple, but she wanted to test it out and see it herself. Her eyes filled with a hint of determination as she waited for her love interest to come to her.

OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:48 pm

Mithos smiled as the girl told him it was nothing. The way that she smiled made his chest feel hot, and he liked it. Taking his ice cream from the nice lady, Mithos quickly followed Penny as she chose a seat to sit at. Plopping down next to her, Mithos couldn't help but lean over and give her a happy kiss on the cheek.

While Mithos happily licked at his ice cream cone, he couldn't help but feel like something was touching him. There wasnt any actual feeling behind it, but more of a pressure. Lookin over he say Penny was touching him, and Mithos quickly flushed. W-whatcha doing cutie?

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:42 am

Penny's smile grew as he made her way towards her. She had butterflies and felt as if she was on cloud nine. As he sat next to her and gave her a kiss she giggled as she stole a kiss back before he pulled away.

Penny was thinking about his offer earlier to see his true form. She simply hoped he was telling the truth and didn't look too old. After all being in the thousand is a very a long time. However, she needed to focus on her task at hand. She hugged his arm happily leaning on his torso. She then gently placed her hand on his lap. She could feel her heart beating quickly. Just having him near her made her heart flutter. She slowly began to rub his thigh. Her ears perked up as he asked what she was doing. She didn't look up but did squeeze his arm tighter. "I like touching you.... you feel nice..." she chuckled feeling silly before looking up at him."Is that...wrong?" Her smile was a playful one. It seems he can feel that....but let's try something else later... "Just like giving you these.." Penny gave Mithos a series of kisses leading from his cheek to his lips, giving him a more passionate kiss on his lips "Mmmm sweet...and chocolatey" she chuckled.

OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:56 pm

Mithos wanted to wrap his arms around Penny, however she was hugging his arm making it impossible. She was just too adorable, and he didn't want to ruin this moment. Taking another lick of his ice cream, Mithos shook his head and gave her a warm smile. Hehe of course not~ But, I feel nice? Mithos didn't quiet understand what Penny meant, but if it made her smile then it was ok.

Her kisses were sweet and gently, yet passionate all at the same time. When he was with her, Mithos felt like his old self, the man who did have hate in his heart, the man who saw hope in his future. When the kitsune pulled away from the kiss, Mithos quickly moved in for one more and smiled. Holding his ice cream cone up to her nose, Mithos gently bopped her on the nose with the chocolatey goodness, only to quickly lick it up off her nose right after.

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:02 am

Before Penny could pull away completely she was caught off guard by a surprise kiss from Mithos. The kiss made her giggle and her nose was met with something cold. Chocolate. The kitsune playfully glared at Mithos. "I see you wanted some payback-" Mithos licked her nose and she blushed lightly. "Full of surprises are you?" she chuckled as she looked away from him Two can play that game She slowly ran her finger through her smooth ice cream and mischievously smiled towards Mithos before lightly licking and sucking on her finger ridding herself of the ice cream hoping to throw Mithos off. She did it once more, Ice cream on her index finger but this time lunged at Mithos aiming at his lips. "Whoops, how inconsiderate of me....Now you're all dirty...let me fix that for you" she giggled lightheartedly before licking his lips and chuckling afterward and tenderly sucking on his lower lip. "Were your lips always this sweet?" she asked amused as she pulled away once more.

She had to admit she was having fun with him. It was unlike her to be so straightforward and affectionate with someone, but after the love act, what else did she have to lose? He seemed as happy as she felt and honestly that's all she wanted right now. She began to think about how lucky she felt as she continued to finish her sweet treat.

OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Penny seemed like she was going to play her own little games with him, and Mithos had no objections. He couldn't feel the cold ice cream she smeared on his lips, but he could feel the sweet kiss that she gave him to "lick it off". Putting his ice cream cup down on the table, Mithos cupped Penny's cheeks with a smile. You know, I might not be able to taste my ice cream, but I can guarantee that the only sweet thing I want to taste is your kisses~ A sly grin spread across the boys face. It might not have been his best line, but it was true; Penny's kisses were sweet to him. Mithos leaned in for yet another kiss, but this one wasn't playful or sly, it was gentle and soft. Pulling away, Mithos rubbed her cheek with his thumb and smiled. When I'm with you I feel... like I am normal again. My heart beats to fast, and you make my body warm up....Penny... I... What was this feeling that he was feeling?

Could it be that I...

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:59 am

Mithos' last kiss threw her off a bit. It was no longer a playful one but something tender, sentimental kind and loving. It made her heart flutter as she too returned the kiss with the same feelings not wanting the kiss to end. As he pulled away she yearned for more, but her eyes were met with his as he gently caressed her cheek. At that moment it no longer felt like they were at the ice cream parlor. It just felt as if it was him and her. Mithos began to speak but he stopped abruptly. Leaving Penny with an ache of wanting to know what he was gonna say. She argued with her brain to make any rash conclusions because if her thoughts were wrong, she knew it would hurt. You...? she repeated after him attempting to encourage him to continue his sentence. Just then the bell rang and many voices began to fill the small room. It seemed a family with some kids had decided to stop by and give their children a frozen treat.

Penny retreated for now. Her emerald eyes still glued onto his azure ones. "I..." she stopped herself. She wasn't going to scare him away with her feelings. She cleared her throat and smiled. "I..think we should head out, no?" A weak smile on her lips.

The kitsune wondered how Mithos felt. To her, although she knew it was impossible, she felt as if she had known him for a while now. She couldn't believe how fast her feelings had begun to develop with the actual time they had been together. The idea of it just being a fling for him entered her thoughts, but she quickly pushed them aside. She took his hand in hers and squeezed it tightly as she kissed his nose as a sign that she was ready to go.

When I'm with you I feel... like I am normal again. My heart beats to fast, and you make my body warm up....Penny... I... played over and over again in her head. It was going to make her go crazy. If she didn't get it answered by the end of the day she knew well she wasn't going to be sleeping at all.

OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:25 pm

The bell rang right as Mithos opened his mouth to finish his words. The sound of laughter and happiness filled the small little ice cream shop. Nodding his head, Mithos smiled and rubbed Penny's cheek once more with his thumb. You're right~ Removing his hand from her soft face, Mithos finished his ice cream. Where would you like to go next Penny? After he asked her where she wanted to go, the boy thought for a moment and leaned over to whisper in her ear, mainly because it was now fairly loud and he didn't want to yell over the kids. I want this to be the happiest day of your life~

OOC---> Its a bit short....sorry @~@

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:46 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

♕'' A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do ''♕

♕ Odysseus ♕ (Solomon Shirahata)♕

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♕ Back to the real world they go,but it was not the red road nor the school. Odysseus looked around no one had seen a middle aged man,and a pale maid step out of azure swirling portal. Good for them last thing they needed was a bunch people losing their s**t. '' Hmm I knew I should of made that left turn at at Albuquerque'' he said jokingly looking around before settling on her. ''I hope you like ice cream I know I do'' he said looking down at her chest then her eyes a very interesting idea crossed his mind. He shook that thought away with a snort,and a knowing smile as he looked her in the eyes. He planted a kiss on her cheek before looking at the Mr. Freezy Breeze then back to her ''I'll pay for it if you're up for a mini date? trust me if we had the time...''' the rest ,she could figure out the date would be a better place than this. Scratching his beard he awaited for her reply with that oh so handsome smile.The man was wise enough to keep looking at her,and spoke so that she could read his every lip movement. If she could hear his voice it would sound a bit of a mix of rough and smooth blinded perfectly. He truly did sound like someone father if only ,she knew.

Odysseus Theme: Feldschlacht 4,
OCC: I forgot that she was deaf XD ,so I added some stuff to make sure she would be able to read his lips. I'll try and make the next post longer smile

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image

Energy Level Output:0%
Mood: ''I'm really feeling it!''
Thoughts:'' This is not where I wanted to end up ,but with her by my side it doesn't matter.''
Company: Vivian
Abilities/Skills:
Solomon's Battle Theme - Counter Attack
Solomon's ''Boss''Theme - Fight To The Death
[Abilities]
Spiritual Effect: His body when he allows it he can send off waves of his spiritual energy. This effect calls to the dead of the restless spirits offering them souls of the living and a chance at salvation(no real salvation for them). Solomon only deals with ghost,ghouls,specters,phantoms, Lichs etc. Any that refuses to die and has left their mortal coil are at his beck and call. He rarely uses corpses as he finds them to be inferior fodder as a ghost could do many things.The energy that emits from his body does not give off a sinister atmosphere.No to those who can feel his spiritual energy one words comes to mind...pure. That is his secret how can he be seen as a scourge if his energy is pure even when mixed with a powerful demon? Because he is in perfect balance with his powers and those pertaining to his spirit.
Drawback
He can only send a horde of the these dead specters usually 20 to 40 of them lead by a powerful lich or something else of his choosing.The drawback is he can only summon three hordes in waves. One at a time and it takes him ten post to be able to do it again. If his low on energy he can summon ten specters to do his bidding. Didn't want him to able to spam it so i gave him a limit and a time limit to smooth things out a bit.

The Azure Point: Haven reached spiritual enlightenment in his younger years Solomon posses immense spiritual energy. This makes him a threat to everyone demon,angels,alive,undead etc. What is even more impressive is that he has infused that energy with that of an Arch-Demon. Instead of being corrupted by the ancient power he has made it his own creating the perfect blind of spiritual and demonic energy. This power is known as the Azure point a deep blue energy with a dark center. This energy allows him to go beyond the limits of his mortal body strength,defense,speed and durability are increased immensely. As far as energy projection goes he has conquered the ability to create energy based attacks and use them in many different ways.
He can channel that energy into points of his body like his fist for example striking with focused energy can be devastating to his opponent. He can make up to fifty perfect clones of himself ,well near perfect since each clone is half his strength. Though they be half his strength their is strength in numbers ,so do not take this ability too lightly because of the drawback.
Drawbacks
For all his power he is not perfect far from it his body does have limits.
He runs off energy from his body that starts at 300% and lowers every time he uses this power. Depending on how much energy he uses the stronger it becomes. 10% = weak 15% = strong 20% = Stronger 25% = Very strong 35% = Strongest 50% = limit breaker. Limit breaker just means he broke his body limit in use of power. This means the attack will be very powerful but at the same time it damages his body greatly. He tires not to use too much energy seeing how it drains and can harm him. I will set up a energy counter for him when he fights and when his not. Another drawback is that he can have his energy drain if they have the ability to do ,so to a degree(100% energy drainage by foe) this doesn't mean energy drain attacks just flat line him ,but they can prove a problem.
(Example❶) The flame like aura around his body covers him in azure ''flames'' increasing his durability. Only last for Six post This doesn't mean he can't be hurt ,but is going to take more to harm him.)
(Example❷) Using his vast energy he can create constructs form the energy itself to make barriers to block attacks or to attack with often with explosive results.)
(Example❸) Shatter and Erupt: Solomon sends down a orb of azure energy the size of a beach ball into the earth,where it fallows the target and erupts. The power that is unleashed up heaves the ground in a massive display of sapphire light taring the ground asunder and sending forth pillars of azure like flames. Scaring the earth as it cut a blaze of destruction heading for the target.
(Example❹) Solomon can create constructs out of the energy like a powerful wall of azure energy to block attacks. In turn he can turn that wall into needle like missals at his targets.
(Example❺) Solomon can erect pillars of azure energy using a moving rune as focal point that fallows targets around.The pillars can be the size of a skyscraper depending on the amount energy used.
(Example❻) His movement speed is nothing to scoff at he leaves a after images in his wake ,but only if he chooses to. No one knows how really fast he is when he cuts loose. (Note: When I say no one knows I don't mean his the fastest person alive I mean literally no one knows his limits.Don't worry his not op super-fast etc I don't make my characters that way lol)
(Note: These are examples of his moves may make a list of some attacks he can do if i'm not lazy lol)

The Ascension:
Despite the name he is still mortal but his power is vastly superior than before in this '''form''.Synchronizing mind,body soul,spiritual and demonic energy he becomes a force to be reckon with. His skin becomes the color of sapphire,his aura if not left under control will begin to destroy things around him ''purifying'' objects and his eyes become blue as blue as any jewel or any ocean entrancing the looker at times. Every gold coloring start to glow giving him a other wordily looks even his tails become jet black ,but he tips glow a neon blue completing his other worldly look He only uses this form when he has to go face to face with powerful enemies that push him this far. His energy is restored in this form,but can still be depleted by him using attacks.
Drawback
This form as you can see is a power up for so to speak hey all the great villains have one ...since the beginning of time. Anyway all though this form makes him powerful the side effects is he can only sustain it for eight of his post. Once his out of the form his energy is near depleted (40%). If you catch can some how battle him before he escapes to recover you might have a chance to kill him. Another drawback is that the energy to use the attacks cost more to use in this form even though his attacks are stronger his energy percentage does go up. (20 30 40 50 60 70 new energy usage in this form)

Skills:
Master Of Espionage
Solomon has master the art of getting into places often seal away or shut off to the world. Using his abilities and a few magic spells he is like a mage/ninja using his personal skills and a blind of magic to get in and get out.

(Example ❶ Shadow Sneak: Uses shadow magic to blind into the shadows perfectly so seeming just a another shadow. This does not hide his scent so those with a keen sense of smell can snuff him out but not see him. The shadow sneak ability helps when wanting to escape without a sound.Often using the shadows to cover said retreat and a few smoke bombs. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example ❷ Light Step: Muffles the users steps so they can sneak about more easily again those with keen hearing the sounds can be heard but muffled. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example ❸Shape-Shifting Master: Has long ago master the art of shape-shifting to the point that even his scent changes. This is good for going undercover and impersonating people,but of course he doesn't do it without studying his targets. This is not a spell but an ability just added it down here since it is apart of it.)
(Example ❹Lock Breaker and Barrier/seal Breaker: His dexterity hands helps him greatly when picking open locks big and small poor or great with the right tools(made out of his energy *cough*). Can see invisible barriers/seals with his sharp kitsune eyes and can break them if he hits them hard enough and or multiple times depending on the barrier. He can't break all barriers some are beyond him,but those he can be weary.)
Note: Let me know if this is too much in the ways of his abilities and I shall erase this I'm a bit iffy on this myself. Wanted him to be able to sneak into the school if need be blind in with the crowed and what not.If anything I'd like to keep the shape shifting ability.

Hand To Hand
Safe to say his hand to hand skills or on a grand-master level since his been doing this for years. Rigorous training and discipline has turn him into walking talking killing machine. His fist can do far worse damage to the body then any blade can inflict. His even master the art of attacking the pressure points to inflict much more pain if his feel he needs to torture his target. His movements are like water calm in control,his stance as strong and solid as stone, his strikes are piercing like an arrow through the eye....in short a master of the fist.

Ninja Balde-CharFire
҂Charfire: A ninja blade seeping with shadow power forged from the heart of a shadow dragon. Granting the user control over the very shadows. This relic form the past now serves Solomon needs. Haven master the use of a ninja blade he only uses it when needs to. Preferring to use his powers and his fast to get the job done,but it does have it uses.
(Examples:
❶. Solomon can create clones out of the shadows emitting from the blade(Max5).
❷. Solomon can create energy waves,beams and other energy formed attacks from the blade from long range attacks to aoe.
❸. He can become one with the shadows and can travel trough them as a means of dodging. He can not attack in this form manly used for fast dodging. (He can only use this move three times in a fight so not to be overused.)
(Drawback: The blade is weaker in daylight cutting its power in half. 50% power in daylight. This only means her attacks are not as powerful during daylight hours,but the blade is 100% during night time. Don't worry he won't be able to cover the whole ground in shadows and stuff like that at night.
Another drawback is that the blades power can only be used seven time before it needs to recharge. Recharge time is Six post)

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:43 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Ice Cream Store? l Company ➤: Adramelech l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

They arrived at their destination, however it wasnt the school. Vivian looked around to see where they ended up, and it looked like a cute little ice cream shop!! Her eyes sparkled as she looked over to Adramelech, only to see him smiling at her. She watched his lips closely as he spoke, and giggled when he gave her a kiss on the cheek. Quickly catching his next set of words, the vampire nodded quickly and took his hand. I would love to have a mini date with you! Hehe and i do love ice cream! My favorite flavor is chocolate~ What is yours? Vivian Started to pull the man inside the ice cream shop like a kid ready to buy a new toy.

Standing in front of lol the flavors, Vivian looked to Adramelech with a happy and kind smile. Hehe you really do spoil me you know~ Vivian leaned against him, hugging his arm tightly as her assets pressed against him. She knew what she was doing, and she had to admit that she loved teasing him.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

“The Emerald Sorcerer-l-“

Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas