Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Red Road Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:01 am
Red Road: Even though it is not in the season there is a reason why the trees are red...
Warning: Voices lurk around the road.~
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:34 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Damn It! l Location ➤: Woods? l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri opened her eyes, but she wasn't where she had hope she was. Damn it... where the hell am I? That was the down fall to Ciri's power, if she wasn't focused, who knew where she would end up. Looking around, she could see that she was in a forest of some kind, but besides that she had no idea. Great... She felt kinda bad too, she had told Ahnack to wait, and now she was sure he would be waiting all night. Oh no...what if he gets in trouble because of curfew? Letting out a sigh, Ciri began to walk to where she thought was the exit.

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:13 am
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Thanatos Memorial Tower ♉Company: Cir and a Passed Out Woman ♎Mood: Aroused ♌Condition: In Heat ♏Song: Title

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It was easy to track her down, of course she had made no attempt to mask her smell which was still making his mind fuzzy. He got there only minutes after she had teleported there, after all he had to be quick when chasing down his prey. The leaves and glow of the forest only made his brighter shade of red glow. Spotting Ciri she would receive a sneaky tackle to the ground, there was enough force to push her down. Before she could drop Ahnack held her inches away from ground and softly placed her down. Hopefully she didn't mind having her clothes dirtied, his hands were slightly dirty because the way he ran often did that. Not only did he tackle her but he planted his lips against her the instant they were close to each other. Less delicateness but a lot more heated passion.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC: Continued Out of Gaia
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:59 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Red Road ♉Company: Ciri ♎Mood: Happy ♌Condition: Tired ♏Song: Title

It was peaceful, while he had grown accustomed to sleeping in a soft mattress in a well insulted room. However feeling the cool wind and being able to see the stars in the night had its own charm. Keeping Ciri in his arms, holding her close for warmth and affection which was being shared with the other who nuzzled him. "My ladybug...do you want to get clean?" He did remembered that whenever he got dirty he was suppose to clean himself.According to Morgan that was, something to do with diseases when dirty.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC: Exits when Ciri does.
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:30 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Woods? l Company ➤: Ahnack l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri let out a light sigh as the cool breeze hit her face. It felt nice, but cuddling with Ahnack felt even better. Her eyes fluttered open as he mentioned getting cleaned. Cleaned? She looked up at him and slightly blushed. After the day she had, Ciri most likely needed a long shower. Y-yea, a shower sounds amazing actually. she said with a nod. Giving Ahnack one last kiss, Ciri stood and readjust herself. Holding her hand to him, Ciri gave him a smile. Lets go~

-Exits with Ahnack-

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:32 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.════════╗
Lιηηια Ƙηιgнт
Hιѕтσяу Ƭєαcнєя
╚════════.♥.═╝

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Ɯнєη ǀ ѕαу ǀ ωαηт уσυ тσ ѕнυт υρ,

Deciding to go out for a late night walk, Linnia slowly made her way though the red road. Linnia thought this place was stunning with beauty. Red was one of Linnia's favorite colors. She had often wondered what caused the tree's leaves to turn red like they did. Even if she did not know the reason she thought back to an old legend that went around back when she was younger. Red trees like this were rumored to feed on the blood of humans. Or that someone had died a horrible death in the area and the tree who witnessed such atrocity turned red in remembrance of the person who died. That their red lifeblood was living on through the tree. Though the story depended on whoever was telling the story. It made for a fascinating tale to tell people when walking through the path.

Ƭнαт мєαηѕ ǀ ωαηт уσυ тσ ѕнυт υρ"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ƪ(`▿▿´ƪ)συт σf ¢нαяє¢тєя:Nom nomming cookies nom nom

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:26 pm
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image

After speaking with the psychologist Sanura had done nothing more but gotten herself more annoyed.She needed air. She needed to get away from People. She had somehow wandered into the woods. Not that she minded, but the colors somehow fascinated her. She began to lose herself in the beauty of her surroundings. She trailed off the road slightly to sit under a big shady red tree. As the wind picked up she could possibly say she even heard faint voices. Her eyes began to grow heavy as she began to drift slowly off into a very light sleep.

User Image

yutary pie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:33 pm
"!!! whoa!" Suddenly a boy fell from the nearby trees, crashing hard with his books upon books right on a poor soul a girl with a gas mask. The blonde boy sat up, rubbing his eyes "comon...just...just 5 more minuets ok?" He asked aloud to seemingly no one in particular. His hands began to ruffle his hair as he looked around still with his eyes closed. Where was he again? he had avoided classes, like usual, and then...he came out here to sleep right? he looked over at the girl he had fallen on "...oops...hey you alive?" He asked poking her cheek.

ezmii11-1

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:43 pm

User ImageUser Image

Sanura's nap was cut drastically short as she felt something heavy land on her legs causing pain to shoot up through her body. She woke up angry to see a young male on her, but before she could utter a word or react she had a pile of books fell on top of her as well, each one making her angrier and angrier. As the last book fell she pushed the guy off. She was kind of dazed and not sure of what exactly had happened. She growled "Of course I'm alive you idiot" she rubbed her head as some of the books came down corner first. Right now. She wanted to strangle the boy but was feeling a tad dizzy. She shook her head. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

User Image

yutary pie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:48 pm
"insomnia due to overthinking thing" Yeager answered her question in a literal sense. He stretched "hey, its not entirely my fault, if you had looked up, you would have seen me, i blame your sense of perception" He said shrugging "anyway, sorry about that" He said whiping his coat off of any and all dust "...your still angry, so how can make it up to you?" He asked tilting his head.

ezmii11-1

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:07 pm

User ImageUser Image

Sanura stared at him in disbelief. Before laughing an angry laugh. "You got to be kidding me...You fall on someone and yet you blame them?!" She stood up a bit sore from all the things that fell on her. "You have some type of nerve..." Her hands balled into fists. "I'm going to..." She shut up momentarily as he offered some sort of attempt to make it better. "What exactly are you willing to do?" She smiled now much calmer.

User Image

yutary pie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:58 pm
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: Red Road ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Normal/Uninterested ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: Two arguing people ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Some how Meavil had wondered far past the school grounds and into what seemed to be a part of the forest where it seemed to always be around fall with the red leaves in the trees. He never did really notice that much of his surroundings but when you live as long as he did, it gets hard to differentiate one part of the globe from another.

He did notice two people who seemed to have been in the middle of an argument but it was severely uninteresting to him. It was just a blame game anyways. He did steer around them though so he wouldn't be dragging into the useless waist of breath but he didn't bother to change his pace ether.

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

"Time is not something Humans are suppose to last in. It erodes at what was once thought of as truth where only lies can last."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Howecho

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:52 am
xX Yennefer Xx

♕''Without power knowledge is useless, so I've heard fortunately I've both ''♕

♕ Solomon Shirahata ♕ The Azure Scourge (Adramelech)♕

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

[Pocket Dimension]
✖ In a lavish chamber that seems more medieval than ancient Japan architect Solomon sat comfortably. This room which aptly named the Arch-chambers boasted an impressive collection of many ancient items. Such as ebony skull a phylactery for a Lich the eye sockets of the skull glowed with emerald flames. Shelves full of books, masked hung upon the wall with demonic-looking faces, vast array of weapons set perfectly in glass cases glowed faintly with magic. This the arch-chamber almost dark saved for the phantom candles floating about the place. Giving it a grimdark atmosphere thick with magic. At the center of it all stood a round table with a purple shimmering cloth over it made of oak. Set upon it was a crystal ball the size of a basketball held up by a wicked hand of a demon a personal trophy. His right arm props up to hold his head as he gazes into the crystal ball with his ever sharp gaze.

✖ He had been watching this Academy for a while now the people here most interesting indeed. Like every horde though there was some that stood out more than others some that would prove a problem...one day. Yes The Kitsune was delighted what could he learn from these people these Cursed/Gifted beings and the academy itself? Over the years he had taken some into his kingdom of course, but they always seem different each and every one of them did, he sees them as cards to be collected? He had murdered a few unworthy cursed/gifted ones before cut them open to see how they tick..further study would be required. The nagging question that alluded him only edge him on he would find out how, but for now he had other ideas. ''Yvonnel I need you'' he whispers as if talking to the crystal ball. The Kitsune stood up his six tails swaying as if they had a life of their own.

✖ As he spoke those words a woman open the door to his chambers with ease. '' Yes my King'' she said her voice strong and mature befitting her role as regent. Solomon turns to face her looking right in the eyes '' I'm heading out keep order while I'm away'' he said in a trusting yet cold tone. ''It shall be done I shall inform the others'' she said leaving the Kitsune alone to contemplate. Others she said was referring to his other trusted regents two others. Solomon was smiling inwardly he had chosen his subjects well, especially this one. A cursed human that resembled a dark-elf in every way white long hair, ebony smooth kin, amber orbs they called eyes and beauty only an elf could have. He was right in showing her mercy when he found her beaten and near death a long time ago. Now she was a resourceful, deadly and intelligent woman one,he could trust to keep the others in line.
[Real World]
✖ Looking back at his crystal ball his location was crystal clear...*cough* a forest outside the school was his destination. Maybe he would force some unwilling person to fill him in on the goings-on of the school. This went beyond collecting living beings though he would slowly make his way into the school. With an outstretched hand he tore a hole in space and time a rift portal to the sunny world. With a few strides of his long legs he step through the portal to the other side. This cloudy day made the forest seem dimmer not that it matter to the him. The red road perfectly named for the read trees and the annoying whispering sounds. The Kitsune blocked the whispers out and walked the lonely road, he would slowly make his way into the school as intended.

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image
OCC:
Mood: Calm like the river water... I...I don't know lol
Thoughts:'' One step at a time''
Company: None (Not around ciri lol)
Abilities/Skills:
Solomon's Battle Theme - Counter Attack
Solomon's ''Boss''Theme - Fight To The Death
[Abilities]
Spiritual Effect: His body when he allows it he can send off waves of his spiritual energy. This effect calls to the dead of the restless spirits offering them souls of the living and a chance at salvation(no real salvation for them). Solomon only deals with ghost,ghouls,specters,phantoms, Lichs etc. Any that refuses to die and has left their mortal coil are at his beck and call. He rarely uses corpses as he finds them to be inferior fodder as a ghost could do many things.The energy that emits from his body does not give off a sinister atmosphere.No to those who can feel his spiritual energy one words comes to mind...pure. That is his secret how can he be seen as a scourge if his energy is pure even when mixed with a powerful demon? Because he is in perfect balance with his powers and those pertaining to his spirit.
Drawback
He can only send a horde of the these dead specters usually 20 to 40 of them lead by a powerful lich or something else of his choosing.The drawback is he can only summon three hordes in waves. One at a time and it takes him ten post to be able to do it again. If his low on energy he can summon ten specters to do his bidding. Didn't want him to able to spam it so i gave him a limit and a time limit to smooth things out a bit.

The Azure Point: Haven reached spiritual enlightenment in his younger years Solomon posses immense spiritual energy. This makes him a threat to everyone demon,angels,alive,undead etc. What is even more impressive is that he has infused that energy with that of an Arch-Demon. Instead of being corrupted by the ancient power he has made it his own creating the perfect blind of spiritual and demonic energy. This power is known as the Azure point a deep blue energy with a dark center. This energy allows him to go beyond the limits of his mortal body strength,defense,speed and durability are increased immensely. As far as energy projection goes he has conquered the ability to create energy based attacks and use them in many different ways.
He can channel that energy into points of his body like his fist for example striking with focused energy can be devastating to his opponent. He can make up to fifty perfect clones of himself ,well near perfect since each clone is half his strength. Though they be half his strength their is strength in numbers ,so do not take this ability too lightly because of the drawback.
Drawbacks
For all his power he is not perfect far from it his body does have limits.
He runs off energy from his body that starts at 300% and lowers every time he uses this power. Depending on how much energy he uses the stronger it becomes. 10% = weak 15% = strong 20% = Stronger 25% = Very strong 35% = Strongest 50% = limit breaker. Limit breaker just means he broke his body limit in use of power. This means the attack will be very powerful but at the same time it damages his body greatly. He tires not to use too much energy seeing how it drains and can harm him. I will set up a energy counter for him when he fights and when his not. Another drawback is that he can have his energy drain if they have the ability to do ,so to a degree(100% energy drainage by foe) this doesn't mean energy drain attacks just flat line him ,but they can prove a problem.
(Example❶) The flame like aura around his body covers him in azure ''flames'' increasing his durability. Only last for Six post This doesn't mean he can't be hurt ,but is going to take more to harm him.)
(Example❷) Using his vast energy he can create constructs form the energy itself to make barriers to block attacks or to attack with often with explosive results.)
(Example❸) Shatter and Erupt: Solomon sends down a orb of azure energy the size of a beach ball into the earth,where it fallows the target and erupts. The power that is unleashed up heaves the ground in a massive display of sapphire light taring the ground asunder and sending forth pillars of azure like flames. Scaring the earth as it cut a blaze of destruction heading for the target.
(Example❹) Solomon can create constructs out of the energy like a powerful wall of azure energy to block attacks. In turn he can turn that wall into needle like missals at his targets.
(Example❺) Solomon can erect pillars of azure energy using a moving rune as focal point that fallows targets around.The pillars can be the size of a skyscraper depending on the amount energy used.
(Example❻) His movement speed is nothing to scoff at he leaves a after images in his wake ,but only if he chooses to. No one knows how really fast he is when he cuts loose. (Note: When I say no one knows I don't mean his the fastest person alive I mean literally no one knows his limits.Don't worry his not op super-fast etc I don't make my characters that way lol)
(Note: These are examples of his moves may make a list of some attacks he can do if i'm not lazy lol)

The Ascension:
Despite the name he is still mortal but his power is vastly superior than before in this '''form''.Synchronizing mind,body soul,spiritual and demonic energy he becomes a force to be reckon with. His skin becomes the color of sapphire,his aura if not left under control will begin to destroy things around him ''purifying'' objects and his eyes become blue as blue as any jewel or any ocean entrancing the looker at times. Every gold coloring start to glow giving him a other wordily looks even his tails become jet black ,but he tips glow a neon blue completing his other worldly look He only uses this form when he has to go face to face with powerful enemies that push him this far. His energy is restored in this form,but can still be depleted by him using attacks.
Drawback
This form as you can see is a power up for so to speak hey all the great villains have one ...since the beginning of time. Anyway all though this form makes him powerful the side effects is he can only sustain it for eight of his post. Once his out of the form his energy is near depleted (40%). If you catch can some how battle him before he escapes to recover you might have a chance to kill him. Another drawback is that the energy to use the attacks cost more to use in this form even though his attacks are stronger his energy percentage does go up. (20 30 40 50 60 70 new energy usage in this form)

Skills:
Master Of Espionage
Solomon has master the art of getting into places often seal away or shut off to the world. Using his abilities and a few magic spells he is like a mage/ninja using his personal skills and a blind of magic to get in and get out.

(Example ❶ Shadow Sneak: Uses shadow magic to blind into the shadows perfectly so seeming just a another shadow. This does not hide his scent so those with a keen sense of smell can snuff him out but not see him. The shadow sneak ability helps when wanting to escape without a sound.Often using the shadows to cover said retreat and a few smoke bombs. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example ❷ Light Step: Muffles the users steps so they can sneak about more easily again those with keen hearing the sounds can be heard but muffled. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example ❸Shape-Shifting Master: Has long ago master the art of shape-shifting to the point that even his scent changes. This is good for going undercover and impersonating people,but of course he doesn't do it without studying his targets. This is not a spell but an ability just added it down here since it is apart of it.)
(Example ❹Lock Breaker and Barrier/seal Breaker: His dexterity hands helps him greatly when picking open locks big and small poor or great with the right tools(made out of his energy *cough*). Can see invisible barriers/seals with his sharp kitsune eyes and can break them if he hits them hard enough and or multiple times depending on the barrier. He can't break all barriers some are beyond him,but those he can be weary.)
Note: Let me know if this is too much in the ways of his abilities and I shall erase this I'm a bit iffy on this myself. Wanted him to be able to sneak into the school if need be blind in with the crowed and what not.If anything I'd like to keep the shape shifting ability.

Hand To Hand
Safe to say his hand to hand skills or on a grand-master level since his been doing this for years. Rigorous training and discipline has turn him into walking talking killing machine. His fist can do far worse damage to the body then any blade can inflict. His even master the art of attacking the pressure points to inflict much more pain if his feel he needs to torture his target. His movements are like water calm in control,his stance as strong and solid as stone, his strikes are piercing like an arrow through the eye....in short a master of the fist.

Ninja Balde-CharFire
҂Charfire: A ninja blade seeping with shadow power forged from the heart of a shadow dragon. Granting the user control over the very shadows. This relic form the past now serves Solomon needs. Haven master the use of a ninja blade he only uses it when needs to. Preferring to use his powers and his fast to get the job done,but it does have it uses.
(Examples:
❶. Solomon can create clones out of the shadows emitting from the blade(Max5).
❷. Solomon can create energy waves,beams and other energy formed attacks from the blade from long range attacks to aoe.
❸. He can become one with the shadows and can travel trough them as a means of dodging. He can not attack in this form manly used for fast dodging. (He can only use this move three times in a fight so not to be overused.)
(Drawback: The blade is weaker in daylight cutting its power in half. 50% power in daylight. This only means her attacks are not as powerful during daylight hours,but the blade is 100% during night time. Don't worry he won't be able to cover the whole ground in shadows and stuff like that at night.
Another drawback is that the blades power can only be used seven time before it needs to recharge. Recharge time is Six post)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:14 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Hungry l Location ➤: Woods l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Vivian had started to walk back to the school, that is until she realized that she was hungry. She hadnt eaten in a while, and if she didnt eat soon Vivian might make another bad mistake...

Walkin through the woods, Vivian found herself a nice rabbit to feast on. It was small, weak, and alone. Doing her best to hide her presence, the vampire snuck up on the rabbit in silence and made her move. The poor litte creature didnt have a chance. Sorry little guy... Vivian whispered as she sunk her large fangs into the creatures neck.

After the maid had drank her fill, she kneeled down on the ground and dug a small grave for the little animal. Just because Vivian ate animals didnt mean she liked to. Saying a small little prayer for the dead animal, she cleaned herself off and let out a small sigh. May your next life be more fruitful~

Current Theme ➤: Insert

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:58 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

♕''Without power knowledge is useless, so I've heard fortunately I've both ''♕

♕ Solomon Shirahata ♕ The Azure Scourge (Adramelech)♕

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

♕ As he walked the lonely trail Solomon caught the presence of someone else here. He walked off the beaten path fully now heading to where he felt this person. The noes knows indeed it did as he smelled fresh blood, a scent of a rabbit and something more pleasant and deadly. Being a Spirit Kitsune a supernatural creature his senses were above normal. Suddenly the man jumped to the tress,and landed on a tree branch with ease, and then he took off until he found what he was looking for. From his perch he looked down upon a human woman who had just sink her fangs into a rabbit. There was no malice to what she was doing she was simply feeding out of need, and when she buried the pitiful creature she prayed.'' A vampire no doubt but not a hint of maliciousness no ravines intent.

♕She must be an old Vampire then strong enough to quell the ergs''
he had met a few vampires before in his long life,but not quite like this. What got him most were her eyes, so unlike his own Innocent looking and her expression soft for a blood-sucker. If it was him doing the killing there would be no regrets. He looked the woman over she was voluptuous and undeniably attractive nothing he hadn't seen before. But he knew there was more to this one than looks. Without warning the Kitsune snapped a near by large tree branch,and began to use his bare hand to carve it into the likeness of wooden stake. He casually tossed it at the woman to see if she would dodge it as hurled at great speeds. He wasn't aiming for any part of her body he really wasn't trying to kill her. As soon as the stake left his hand, he was already walking towards her''No ordinary maid''.
OCC: Sorry for the wait this is just a test.

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image

Energy Level 300%
Mood: Calm like the river water... I...I don't know lol
Thoughts:''Vampires biology is interesting a test is in order.''
Company: Vivian
Abilities/Skills:
Solomon's Battle Theme - Counter Attack
Solomon's ''Boss''Theme - Fight To The Death
[Abilities]
Spiritual Effect: His body when he allows it he can send off waves of his spiritual energy. This effect calls to the dead of the restless spirits offering them souls of the living and a chance at salvation(no real salvation for them). Solomon only deals with ghost,ghouls,specters,phantoms, Lichs etc. Any that refuses to die and has left their mortal coil are at his beck and call. He rarely uses corpses as he finds them to be inferior fodder as a ghost could do many things.The energy that emits from his body does not give off a sinister atmosphere.No to those who can feel his spiritual energy one words comes to mind...pure. That is his secret how can he be seen as a scourge if his energy is pure even when mixed with a powerful demon? Because he is in perfect balance with his powers and those pertaining to his spirit.
Drawback
He can only send a horde of the these dead specters usually 20 to 40 of them lead by a powerful lich or something else of his choosing.The drawback is he can only summon three hordes in waves. One at a time and it takes him ten post to be able to do it again. If his low on energy he can summon ten specters to do his bidding. Didn't want him to able to spam it so i gave him a limit and a time limit to smooth things out a bit.

The Azure Point: Haven reached spiritual enlightenment in his younger years Solomon posses immense spiritual energy. This makes him a threat to everyone demon,angels,alive,undead etc. What is even more impressive is that he has infused that energy with that of an Arch-Demon. Instead of being corrupted by the ancient power he has made it his own creating the perfect blind of spiritual and demonic energy. This power is known as the Azure point a deep blue energy with a dark center. This energy allows him to go beyond the limits of his mortal body strength,defense,speed and durability are increased immensely. As far as energy projection goes he has conquered the ability to create energy based attacks and use them in many different ways.
He can channel that energy into points of his body like his fist for example striking with focused energy can be devastating to his opponent. He can make up to fifty perfect clones of himself ,well near perfect since each clone is half his strength. Though they be half his strength their is strength in numbers ,so do not take this ability too lightly because of the drawback.
Drawbacks
For all his power he is not perfect far from it his body does have limits.
He runs off energy from his body that starts at 300% and lowers every time he uses this power. Depending on how much energy he uses the stronger it becomes. 10% = weak 15% = strong 20% = Stronger 25% = Very strong 35% = Strongest 50% = limit breaker. Limit breaker just means he broke his body limit in use of power. This means the attack will be very powerful but at the same time it damages his body greatly. He tires not to use too much energy seeing how it drains and can harm him. I will set up a energy counter for him when he fights and when his not. Another drawback is that he can have his energy drain if they have the ability to do ,so to a degree(100% energy drainage by foe) this doesn't mean energy drain attacks just flat line him ,but they can prove a problem.
(Example❶) The flame like aura around his body covers him in azure ''flames'' increasing his durability. Only last for Six post This doesn't mean he can't be hurt ,but is going to take more to harm him.)
(Example❷) Using his vast energy he can create constructs form the energy itself to make barriers to block attacks or to attack with often with explosive results.)
(Example❸) Shatter and Erupt: Solomon sends down a orb of azure energy the size of a beach ball into the earth,where it fallows the target and erupts. The power that is unleashed up heaves the ground in a massive display of sapphire light taring the ground asunder and sending forth pillars of azure like flames. Scaring the earth as it cut a blaze of destruction heading for the target.
(Example❹) Solomon can create constructs out of the energy like a powerful wall of azure energy to block attacks. In turn he can turn that wall into needle like missals at his targets.
(Example❺) Solomon can erect pillars of azure energy using a moving rune as focal point that fallows targets around.The pillars can be the size of a skyscraper depending on the amount energy used.
(Example❻) His movement speed is nothing to scoff at he leaves a after images in his wake ,but only if he chooses to. No one knows how really fast he is when he cuts loose. (Note: When I say no one knows I don't mean his the fastest person alive I mean literally no one knows his limits.Don't worry his not op super-fast etc I don't make my characters that way lol)
(Note: These are examples of his moves may make a list of some attacks he can do if i'm not lazy lol)

The Ascension:
Despite the name he is still mortal but his power is vastly superior than before in this '''form''.Synchronizing mind,body soul,spiritual and demonic energy he becomes a force to be reckon with. His skin becomes the color of sapphire,his aura if not left under control will begin to destroy things around him ''purifying'' objects and his eyes become blue as blue as any jewel or any ocean entrancing the looker at times. Every gold coloring start to glow giving him a other wordily looks even his tails become jet black ,but he tips glow a neon blue completing his other worldly look He only uses this form when he has to go face to face with powerful enemies that push him this far. His energy is restored in this form,but can still be depleted by him using attacks.
Drawback
This form as you can see is a power up for so to speak hey all the great villains have one ...since the beginning of time. Anyway all though this form makes him powerful the side effects is he can only sustain it for eight of his post. Once his out of the form his energy is near depleted (40%). If you catch can some how battle him before he escapes to recover you might have a chance to kill him. Another drawback is that the energy to use the attacks cost more to use in this form even though his attacks are stronger his energy percentage does go up. (20 30 40 50 60 70 new energy usage in this form)

Skills:
Master Of Espionage
Solomon has master the art of getting into places often seal away or shut off to the world. Using his abilities and a few magic spells he is like a mage/ninja using his personal skills and a blind of magic to get in and get out.

(Example ❶ Shadow Sneak: Uses shadow magic to blind into the shadows perfectly so seeming just a another shadow. This does not hide his scent so those with a keen sense of smell can snuff him out but not see him. The shadow sneak ability helps when wanting to escape without a sound.Often using the shadows to cover said retreat and a few smoke bombs. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example ❷ Light Step: Muffles the users steps so they can sneak about more easily again those with keen hearing the sounds can be heard but muffled. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example ❸Shape-Shifting Master: Has long ago master the art of shape-shifting to the point that even his scent changes. This is good for going undercover and impersonating people,but of course he doesn't do it without studying his targets. This is not a spell but an ability just added it down here since it is apart of it.)
(Example ❹Lock Breaker and Barrier/seal Breaker: His dexterity hands helps him greatly when picking open locks big and small poor or great with the right tools(made out of his energy *cough*). Can see invisible barriers/seals with his sharp kitsune eyes and can break them if he hits them hard enough and or multiple times depending on the barrier. He can't break all barriers some are beyond him,but those he can be weary.)
Note: Let me know if this is too much in the ways of his abilities and I shall erase this I'm a bit iffy on this myself. Wanted him to be able to sneak into the school if need be blind in with the crowed and what not.If anything I'd like to keep the shape shifting ability.

Hand To Hand
Safe to say his hand to hand skills or on a grand-master level since his been doing this for years. Rigorous training and discipline has turn him into walking talking killing machine. His fist can do far worse damage to the body then any blade can inflict. His even master the art of attacking the pressure points to inflict much more pain if his feel he needs to torture his target. His movements are like water calm in control,his stance as strong and solid as stone, his strikes are piercing like an arrow through the eye....in short a master of the fist.

Ninja Balde-CharFire
҂Charfire: A ninja blade seeping with shadow power forged from the heart of a shadow dragon. Granting the user control over the very shadows. This relic form the past now serves Solomon needs. Haven master the use of a ninja blade he only uses it when needs to. Preferring to use his powers and his fast to get the job done,but it does have it uses.
(Examples:
❶. Solomon can create clones out of the shadows emitting from the blade(Max5).
❷. Solomon can create energy waves,beams and other energy formed attacks from the blade from long range attacks to aoe.
❸. He can become one with the shadows and can travel trough them as a means of dodging. He can not attack in this form manly used for fast dodging. (He can only use this move three times in a fight so not to be overused.)
(Drawback: The blade is weaker in daylight cutting its power in half. 50% power in daylight. This only means her attacks are not as powerful during daylight hours,but the blade is 100% during night time. Don't worry he won't be able to cover the whole ground in shadows and stuff like that at night.
Another drawback is that the blades power can only be used seven time before it needs to recharge. Recharge time is Six post)

Woods

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff