Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Ashelia's Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:41 am
User Image

Ashelia's room is not the largest room but it carries everything she needs. Including the means to contain her during full moons. There is not much to describe as there is not much here. Bed, Dresser, Weapon rack by the door, and a somewhat luxurious bathroom.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:55 am
User ImageUser Image

The guard took her time getting back to her room. She hadn't been paying much attention to her injury til it go in the way. Upon reaching the door to her Room, Ashelia reached out to grab the knob and was met with an excruciating pain. It hadnt hurt til now, it must have been the adrenaline wearing off. It wore off at the horrid time. All she wanted was to relax in her Jacuzzi tub and sleep but noooo she had to break her hand. Ashe couldnt hold her sword with the broken hand nor could she open the door. Lucius hated it when Ashe scratched the floor with her sword, though her heels probably did more damage than not. Ashe decided that she was going to do this the hard way. "Ugh...I need anger management...I think I broke my hand bad...this time. Hopefully my Idea works." Ashe tried take off the sword from her shoulders. That wasn't too hard, but now she tried flipping it so that the hilt was at her feet...that got tricky. Now she tried balancing the hilt on one foot and resting the blade on her arm and trying to open the door with the other hand. Not the greatest moment in her life as far as gracefulness. Operation: Open Door was a success! The door was now open and now Ashe made her way inside. Using her good hand to pick up the sword and set it in the weapon rack, Ashe left her door open for the moment. She wasn't a medical genius but she knew the basics in first aid. Plus she was a werewolf. Ashe was pretty hardy and durable. She sat down and began to grab a splint and began the painful process of forcefully resetting her bones. Luckily this wasn't nearly as bad as dealing with the loss of Thanatos. To anyone that would be walking by...they may or may not hear bones cracking.

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | War March|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Trying to Relax/ In lots of Pain |
∑ Thoughts →→| Hopefully I can sleep tonight...or maybe I should go see Yanna...|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Ashelia's Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Heels could be heard slowly approaching the Room Ashelia's was occupying. Yennefer reached the room and noticed that the door was still open. With caution, Yen pushed open the door and entered the dimly lit room. I'm coming in! Yen felt bad for intruding, but she knew the sound of breaking bones all too well. Yennefer opened her hand to create a palm sized flame, making the room visible. There she saw Ms. Ashelia, trying to administer first aid on herself. Yen slowly approached her. Are you alright? What happened? Yen took notice to the broken hand. She had been there before and she knew that hurt like an sob.

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia was setting some of the bones in her hand when she heard call out that they were coming in. The guard looked up to see a new face. She kind of over heard a new teacher was coming this year but Ashe never had the chance to get fully acquainted with her. "Uh...h-hi. Yea I-I'm *grunts in pain* fine. I uh...tripped...okay I'm not f-fine. I punched something harder than my fist." Ashe gave up trying to cover up. The pain was too much but it looked like Ashe was holding up quite well despite all the pain. Ashe took one short moment and a "nice" crack and pop echoed out followed by Ashe biting her lips and rapidly tapping her feet on the ground. "I'm A-Ashelia by...the way. N-nice to m-meet you." Ashe probably looked like a train wreck. Between a Stink bomb that knocked her out, breaking down at the memorial and breaking her hand. What a way to start the year. "I'm sorry. I-I probably look like a mess right now."

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Pain. Hand hurts...alot |
∑ Thoughts →→| A new Teacher?|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:05 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Medic-mode l Location ➤: Ashelia's Room l Company ➤: Ashelia l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer lifted up the flame as it floated in mid air, creating a light source for the room. She walked over to Ashelia and kneeled before, carefully taking her broken hand. Haha you look fine. I've seen much worse~ Yen smiled at the woman and looked around the room. She couldn't find what she was looking for, so with her left free hand she conjured up a rag. Yen handed it to Ashelia. This will hurt, so bite down on this. My name is Yennefer by the way. It is very nice to meet you~ Yennefer knew this wasn't going to be pleasant, but it would only last a few minutes. Here we go take a deep breath and trust me. And with that, Yennefer snapped Ashelia's bones into place and held her between her two hands. The sound was gut wrenching. Right as the pain began, Yennefer's hand glowed a lovely blue color, and Ashelia's hand grew numb. Yennefer was restoring the ripped muscle and tendons and any possibility of damaged nerves. It took but a mere few minutes. The glowing stopped, and Ashelia's hand was practically good as new! However it would feel bruised for the next day or two. There was minimal muscle damage.... and your bones are as good as new~ Just be careful with that hand for the next day ok?

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was nice to know that Ashe didnt look like a complete mess. Though the guard was surprised to see the new teacher helping her with her broken hand. It was nice to another person that was able to heal. Ashelia felt bad every time she got healed by Yanna because it hurt Yanna as well. "Thanks Yennefer for helping me out." When Yen handed her a rag to bite down on, Ashe happily took it and prepared herself. Physical pain was something that was she able to deal with. When the pain started, Ashe did not even wince or flinch but she did bite down. As the numbing effect came in, her bite lessened and the guard removed the rag from her mouth. "Thanks again. Oh and Lucius might have told you this already but I'm the guard for the school. Well more like Lucius' guard but I also help Teachers and Staff. If you have any problem students, just call my name, I'll hear it." Ashe let her wolf ears and tail appear. Ashelia wasn't an ordinary woman. "Lucius is my Alpha, Erwin is my Beta, and the School is my pack. I protect my pack or die trying." Ashe sat down in her bed so she could take off her boots. They was always a pain to deal with. Even though there was a bath in her future, the guard was happy to have people near by. It kept her mind off things.

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious |
∑ Thoughts →→| At least she's nice.|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:56 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Sleepy, but Calm l Location ➤: Ashelia's Room l Company ➤: Ashelia l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer stood up in front of her and gave Ashelia a smile. Your very welcome~ I'm glad I could be of help. I was hired to be the P.E Teacher here~ Lucius hadn't mentioned Ashelia, but she felt really happy that she got to meet her. At the side of Ashlelia's ears, Yen restrained herself from reaching up and petting them. They looked fluffy~ I'm very honored to be part of your pack~ And I will definitely remember to call for you in need of help. Hopefully I won't have to bother you though. I'm sure your very busy here. Yen yawned and gave a little stretch. There was little chance she was getting any sleep tonight and she knew it. Well if you ever need me or just want company, I'm right down the hall~ Follow the scent of gooseberries and lilac and ill be at the end of the trail~. Is there anything I can do?

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I appreciate the offer and you may do the same. Pssh Im never busy. I mostly just try and keep Lucius in check with all the crazy stuff he does." Ashe watched as Yen stretched and yawn. It didn't take a genius to tell that she was tired. "I think I'll be fine now, but I think you need some rest. " Ashe said with a light chuckle. Yennefer would need as much sleep as she could get with the kids that come to this school. Ashe finally managed to get her boots off and set them down by her. The guard was surprised though by the scent of this woman. It was a very sweet and soothing scent. It was definitely be one that she could pick up easily. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow bright and early..." Ashe kind of gave a slight disgusted look at the mention of getting up early. She didn't like how early she had to be in the morning. Lucius always had way too energy.

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Awake and Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| Why do I feel awake now?|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| It was short interaction but a good one lol~ |

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:09 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Sleepy l Location ➤: Ashelia's Room l Company ➤: Ashelia l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer let out a small laugh. Something tells me I am going to need a lot of coffee tomorrow morning... and perhaps a shot. Yen smiled at Ashelia as she mentioned Lucius's name. Yes, but his energy makes him...him...and its very cute...~Oh no her butterflies were back! Yen's eyes began to glow a light purple color. Her eyes were the way to her emotions, yet they seem to be betraying her this whole day. Y-you must be very close to him~ Yennefer shifted her stance a bit and crosser her left hand over her stomach to hold onto her right arm. She wondered if this was the woman who helped him take care of the children Lucius mentioned. Yen let out another yawn. Ahhhh~ Please excuse me, I haven't had great sleep in while... Tonight was the first night I think I hit dream land. Yennefer began to walk towards Ashelia's bedroom door. Well, goodnight~ I'll see you tomorrow~ Remember to please take it easy on your hand for a day or two. The bones are healed, but you don't want to re-damage it. It was very nice meeting you! And remember I'm right down the hall~ Yen smiled and gave Ashelia a wave as she disappeared behind the door~

-Exit-

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Fairy Godmother l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Guard l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Invisble
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

An aroma of a delicious, traditional steak and kidney pie surfaced into the room. Cecile popped her head from the door and her nose began to twitch, "Hmm, I smell delicious~ She must be a meat eater." she said pointed out the obvious fact. She was in her invisible state then walked towards the guard named Ashe. She has seen her around the school before most of the time seeing giving Lucius piggyback rides. "Ohh~ Are all the rooms well decorated~!" she said in awe admiring the decora. Something immediately caught her attention, "Oh~ Now that's a BIG sword." she idolized the weapon in the rack. She spat on both of her hands then rubbed them together. "Allee-yop~" she attempt to lift up the sword but then quickly released it to the ground from the surprising weight.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains: She can't see and hear her.

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe was taking of her jacket and the over skirt that covered her shorts when she felt a slight chill in the air...and cupcakes? Finishing taking off the jacket and over skirt, Ashe was now only wearing her "bra" which were only bandage wraps and her shorts. A few big scars were noticeable, the biggest being the one on her stomach. The guard shook off the smell as someone's perfume. Her nose was always too good for her own good. She stopped to hold the Gem in her hands once more. "The things I would do to see that smile again." Ashe said softly. Walking over to her bathroom, Ashe heard the loud clank of something hitting the floor. Ashelia slid low back into the room and grabbed her Knife from behind her pillow. Well what she calls a knife is more like a long Dagger. Even half naked, Ashe was ready to fight...but nothing was there. She noticed something odd though. Why was Malice on the ground. It explained the noise.

Walking over to the sword, Ashe leaned over and grabbed it with her good hand and picked it up like it was paper. "How did you get down there? Hmm maybe I didn't put you on all the way." That chill was in the air again. Something felt off, call it animal instinct but Ashelia didnt let it bother her. Putting it back on the weapon rack. She walked back to her pillow and slid the knife back behind it. While walking away from Where Cecile would be, she could see 4 more scars on her back.

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | On Alert |
∑ Thoughts →→| What the Hell is that?|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| Sorry Yen, I quoted wrong person Dx |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:05 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Fairy Godmother l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Guard l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible

Cecile gaped at Ash when she picked up the sword like it was nothing. "...Maybe I should workout..." she light pink haired woman silently sulked to herself. Though on to more important thing, Cecile was concerned about Ash's body when she saw a lot of scars on her body at the front but when the wolf turned her back on her, her mother instincts kicked in. Making herself visible to the naked eye. "MADEMOISELLE, TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOUR BODY!" A loud battle cry was heard as Cecile stood with her arms cross while her eyes her focus on the scars. She knows some people keep their scars as trophies or reminder of a memory but that Ash had too much for her liking. Though she wasn't surprise, the way the other dress it was sure enough you would get a scratch on your flesh. "I don't care if it makes you look like a bada** use some ointment or cream atleast." Cecile puffed her cheeks the last time she yelled like that was at Erwin's mother accusing her for having an affair with her husband. Because how Erwin and Lucius looked so similar, thankfully the suspicion was false.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:57 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia just reach for her dresser to grab a towel when she heard someone yelling at her. In a surprised and terrified reaction, Ashe's tail and ears made their appearance again. "GAAAAHHHHH WHAT THE HELL!" Ashe turned around thinking one of the nurses was in her room, but what she saw confused her. She couldn't recognize the woman though she felt like she knew her. The guard held a hand over her heart as she tried to regain normal breathing. Hiding her tail and ears, the woman listened as the visitor began to lecture her about the scars. "I don't need to look like a badass. I have sword that's taller than most men. The scars are a reminder of what I have at stake. I take the cuts and punches so no one else has to." Aahe's voice was stern but calm. As the lady puffed her cheeks, it reminded her of someone very close to her...Well friend wise anyway. "Who are you? I feel like I should know you. It's been a very rough day so I apologize." .

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Surprised and Confused |
∑ Thoughts →→| What the Hell!|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| I'm not sure if Ashelia would know Lucius' mother o.o |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Fairy Godmother l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Guard l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible

Cecile kept her strict look on the other, "That's very honourable of you yet careless and ruthless of you." she said in brutal honesty. Her gaze lighten up once she made a mistake, "Oh~! How rude of me my name is Cecile. It's always brightens my day when you give my son a piggyback ride.~" she said in laughter. She has been roaming around the halls of the school and she has seen a lot of things past by and go, she just never made her appearance until she decided this year it was time for a change. She clapped her hands together, she notice the guard in front of her was almost 1 feet taller her than just left with one inch. "I don't what their putting in your milks these days." she said solemnly. "So...How's life dear~?" she said in glee making her self comfort despite trespassing in someone's room.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:I know that, Cecile. She has been wondering around the halls to get a little bit of information people from her observation

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Im the Guard, thats my job" Ashe replied with the same brutally honest tone. Though her face, tone and attitude when she heard one word..."son" She muttered one her breath. The guard stared blankly for moment in disbelief. "Uh I-I Uhhh... I'm sorry for the tone Mrs. Videl!" Ashelia said with an almost panicked tone. She couldnt believe how rude she must of came off as to Lucius' Mother. She was however thrown off by the milk comment. Was it odd for her to be so tall? Ashelia was a Werewolf after all so it didn't click that her being tall wasn't quite normal. Then the last question came, and the guards stature changed drastically. "It hurts. Its not every day a monster finds someone that loves them... then to have it ripped away...I'd rather be stabbed. At least I can heal that." The tone wasn't as depressed as it was back at the Memorial but it still held a lot of pain within it. "How can I be a mother to look up to..." Ashelia didn't finish her sentence as thought captured her. She made a promise to the man she loved, and now she's afraid of failing that promise.

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Mixed |
∑ Thoughts →→| Lucius' Mother?|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: