[Raffle] 2 Bonelands Cubs! (Over) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:29 am
M...more Bonelands stuff? Really?! This one is easy though, it's a simple raffle for anyone with no Andhaka descendants!

User Image User Image

These two girls are from Andhaka's last litter in the pride, which will be born shortly after Umkhombo's arrival; as a result, they will never know their father (not that he was ever heavily involved with any of his litters), and their rank will be Lusizi - unfortunate. This is the lowest rank in the Bonelands, meaning that they will be among the last to eat, and in general will not be treated as well by the majority of the pride. (Once they come of age, they will have the default rank of Umzingeli.) They are, however, part of the Qyrhyeshti subgroup, and within that subgroup will face no discrimination. Due to its origins outside the Bonelands, this subgroup is both progressive and a bit odd, and places as much or more emphasis on fighting ability than hunting ability, so these cubs will be trained to fight as part of their upbringing.

Parents:
User ImageUser Image

Their mother is Sabit, a lioness originally from the Aali'makabila who, after that pride disbanded, wound up in Qyrhyeshti territory lost and heatsick and was taken in as a Borclu - someone who owed the pride a life-debt - and after paying that debt opted to stay with the pride, having become close friends with its leader, Adala bint Attila. After Adala was crippled and left the pride, Sabit stayed on to support Adala's daughters, and then continued to follow the family when the Qyrhyeshti was disbanded and a good portion of it travelled to the Ithambo'hlabathi to settle. In an effort to facilitate their transition and acceptance into the pride, Sabit opted to have cubs by one of the Abaholi, though he would ultimately be deposed before they were born.

Sabit is eminently practical, hard and gruff on the outside but deeply loyal to her adopted Qyrhyeshti family, for whom she would do anything. She has a dry, dark sense of humor no one is safe from, regardless of their rank or influence. This is a lioness who's been through a lot in her life, and she's not about to take anyone's crap. Period. She is a seer, though she doesn't actually see anything: she gets a physically painful, debilitating premonition just before something bad is about to happen. She never knows what, and the lead time is never more than a few minutes (during which time she's unable to do anything anyway), so it's a borderline-useless ability that very few know about, even among the Qyrhyeshti; her cubs will likely never know. Physically, Sabit is imposingly large, rivaling a full-blooded Firekin in size and power, and is all strength and no beauty. The cubs' father, Andhaka, was larger-than-average for a rogue, but not exceptional, coming in somewhere below a Pridelander on the size scale. As a result, the cubs will grow to fall anywhere between average and large.

The cubs' mother will combine Ithambo and Qyrhy naming conventions, giving her children short names in Zulu but tacking on 'bint Sabit' to mark them as her daughters. Whether or not they continue to use their surname as they get older is their choice.

Littermates:
User Image
Iqhawe (warrior) bint Sabit, owned by Meepfur

User Image
___ sim Andhaka, no owner yet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:51 am
    Rules
  • This raffle is only for folks with no Andhaka children (be they Bonelands or Firekin) or grandchildren! If you have other relatives of his, though, that's fine. You still qualify for the raffle.
  • They must stay in the pride at least until adulthood; after that, they may go elsewhere if you'd like them to. They do have a good amount of family in the Firekin: an uncle via Sabit (idk if/when they will know this ICly), an uncle via Andhaka (+cousins), and half-siblings also via Andhaka (although BLers are thus far unaware of this development, but that will change when the current migration puts them up by the Outpost). They have some family in the Stormborn and Iknimaya, but are unaware of it. They're also descended from mortal!Al-Hattal, and Sabit's father is the God of Woods, son of the Goddess of Justice. So...yeah. Lots of relatives, of both the mortal and god variety.
  • On the subject of relatives, some of them are unnaturally-colored (blue, green, and purple), which is frowned upon in the Bonelands. While you may include them as throwbacks in your breeding form, thereby leaving their appearance to chance/colorist whim, please do not use them for custom-ins. (Unless your character ultimately opts to leave the Bonelands, in which case have at it!)
  • To enter, just post here with your preference order! This raffle will remain open for one week from its posting.

Meepfur
Captain

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:59 am
I'd like to enter, please~ No preference list, they're both equally adorable! heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:47 pm
Could I enter the contest?

Preference- Silver mane first, black mane second  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:54 pm
Ticket please! heart emotion_kirakira
Pref list; Black mane, silver mane.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:23 pm
i'd like to enter ; v;

Silver, black.  

quiet delegation

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:09 pm
I'd love to enter please.

Pref: Black, then silver  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:07 am
I'd like a ticket!

Prefs: Silver, Black  

ABVirus

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:19 am
I would like to enter please. Pref would be black mane then silver mane. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:01 am
I would like to enter, I prefer the silver mane over the black, but I'd be happy with either <3.  

Kanraz

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:27 am
I'd like a ticket. >w<

Prefs are black mane, then silver mane.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:45 am
Thank your for the chance!

Silver, Black!  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:48 am
I'd like a ticket! heart I don't think I have anybody even remotely related to Andhaka... rofl

Pref: Silver, black

(Gotta break that pattern, man rofl )  
Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:06 pm
1. Anderleit
2. Zingling
3. Puhterodactyl
4. quiet delegation
5. chi honda
6. ABVirus
7. nessiaing
8. Oreo Dreamer
9. ChaosTheories
10. Kivras
11. Andranis  

Meepfur
Captain

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:07 pm
1. Anderleit
2. Zingling
3. quiet delegation
4. chi honda
5. ABVirus
6. nessiaing
7. Oreo Dreamer
8. ChaosTheories
9. Kivras