Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:49 pm
Training Ground: This is where the students will exercise all the major muscle groups and workout to stay physically fit and healthy! (Sorry, the images are big)
P.E Instructor: Yennefer Vengerberg
Tutor:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:53 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius let go of Yennefer's hand when they reached their destination, "Welcome to you're teaching area!...Big isn't it?" He announced as he went near the fountain. Obviously it's not a gymnasium like other schools have with a basketball court or a volleyball net, or track field for the students to run while sweating in a hot summer day. Nope, it's a training ground you will most likely see in medieval times; when there were knights and kings. Weapons were supplied everywhere and armors for student protection or use it as a dummy. "You'll be well adjusted here." he smiled. He made a quick mental note to visit someone before the end of the day.

"Now.~ On to learning! I'll play different student personas so you'll have a great idea, what out adorable little ducklings are like, okay~?" He said while he took off his blazer and hang it by the fountain, revealing his slightly tight black shirt showing his toned muscles. Though he kept his white left glove on. "Whenever you're ready.~"

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:28 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

As they arrived at the training ground Yen's eyes lit up. This area reminded her of home. She walked to the armor stand and lightly brushed her hand against the hot metal. Yen gave a happy smile and turned to Lucius. This is perfect~ Yennefer watched as he prepared to be one of her "students". Once again, she couldn't help but blush. "Was there anything this man didn't have" she thought. She took a look around and was thinking of how she would begin her lessons. Hmmm.... Lets see...Ah! Yen had come up with a plan.

To be a great fighter, defender, or whatever you may so choose, means you must be aware of your surroundings, even if you are unable to see them. Yen walked over to him and opened her hand to reveal a blindfold. She proceeded to blindfold the Headmaster and hand him a wooden sword.

Try your best to hit me. Without your vision you will rely on your other senses.

User Image

Quote:
XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Student Persona ➤: The Struggler l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Teacher l Item/s ➤: Wooden Sword & Blindfold

Actor Mode: On
"Say, what?" Lucius stared at her in disbelief, he looked at the blindfold. So she was ready for this! Lucius became unsettled when she wrap the blindfold around his eyes, "HIT YOU!?! Umm, excuse me miss...but I don't really have a good arm for this sort of thing..." he said wearily while changing positions of how he was holding the wooden sword until he was comfortable. "But...you're the teacher." he raised the sword and swung at it towards where he guess Yennefer was but accidentally let go of the sword and flew all the to the other side of the area. "Did I get it? Did I get it?" he asked excited looking his head from left to right.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:49 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Strict l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: "Her Student" l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

As Lucius swung, and sadly threw the wooden sword, Yennefer raised her hand. Her hand gave off a purple glow, as the wooden sword stopped mid way on its journey, only to return to her hands. She walked over to Lucius and took his hand. Not quiet...Lets try this once more. Yennefer understood each person had their own...strengths and weaknesses, and she knew she had to keep calm when teaching certain students. She placed the wooden sword back in her "students" hand , and wrapped her hand tightly on his. You need to establish a firm, yet flexible grip. Feel how when I squeeze your hand, it creates a firmer grip with yours? Always swing with a firm grip, and never let go of your weapon. Doing so leaves you open and could lead to your death. Once more. Try to hit me. Yennefer released her hand from his, and took about 10 steps back.
Remember. Use your other senses. You can never solely rely on your sight.

User Image

Quote:
XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:27 am
User Image
User Image

Student Persona ➤: The Struggler l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Teacher l Item/s ➤: Wooden Sword & Blindfold

"Miss...that sounds gruesome." he uneasily commented on the scenario death part. Lucius let out a deep breath, "Okay." He said now in deep concentration and focus. He gripped the wooden sword firmly like how Yennefer demonstrated. He stood there for awhile until he picked up her scent, for him it was easier sense his not exactly human. In fast and sharp movement, he darted towards his 'teacher' the swung his sword again with force aiming for Yennefer's abdomen.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:21 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Strict l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Her "Student" l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

There was a thud, as his swing made contact with her abdomen. Tsk! Yennefer made a small noise but then grinned. She lifted the blindfold off her "student" so he could see his accomplishment. See? You did it! With focus and utilizing your other senses, you can track your opponents location and movements. Well done~ The wooden sword kept its position at her abdomen.

User Image

Quote:
XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:56 am
User Image
User Image

Student Persona ➤: The Diva l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Teacher l Item/s ➤: Wooden Sword

Lucius opened his eyes once the blindfold was off, then stared at what he did. He was silent for awhile until he made a sawing like motion with the sword like he was trying to cut Yennefer's stomach open, "Cuttedy~ Cut~ Cut.~" he said in a song along voice then chuckled. ["Keep that scent of lavender dear, it really suits especially with your eyes." he commented on how lavender was a similar colour to her light, clear purple eyes. "Sorry. Back to action."

He cleared his throat and let out a gasp and stared in surprise at his accomplishment, "That's was so cool, let's do it again.~!" he said excited and moved the wooden sword away. He suddenly looked at his sword in disapproval and disgust, "Ah miss, when are we going to stop using these baby tools and go straight into the professional training." He voice turned into a sassy tone with a roll of his eyes. He changed his student type into Diva, there that one person in the class that thinks that they're better than the rest or display themselves as higher standard.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:18 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Defensive l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Her "student" l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Yennefer blushed at the sound of his compliment, but shook her head out of it. She did however chuckle at the attitude of the new "student" Hmmmm...I see your an eager one aren't you? Well if you believe that you are ready... She lifted her hands as they turned purple and two swords appeared. They were fairly new looking, the blades were well kept. Yen walked over to Lucius and handed him one. Here. This will be your weapon. Yen stood back a little and took a defensive position. Her knees were bent and both her hands were on the grip of the sword, placed in front of her. I will be on defense, you will be on offense. See how I am standing? Can you see a weakness in my position? To be honest this was the most alert pose a fighter could have. Yen just wanted to see if he knew the answer. Now, come at me.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Student Persona ➤: The Diva l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Teacher l Item/s ➤: Sword

"Very well then." He said in authority and took one of the swords, he took some steps away from the teacher to let his mind flow. He held the sword with both hand and made direct eye contact with Yennefer, in just three seconds he made his move and charged at her. He kept making X-shaped slashes mainly aimed towards Yennefer's head like he wants to slice and dice her but in one split moment he crouch and side performed a quick turn slide kick at her legs.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:14 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Fighting Mode l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Her "student" l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Metal clanked with each hit, Yennefer deflecting each strike. Her eyes were focused, fire burned in them. As her "student" struck the back of her leg, and faltered, beginning to fall back. Yen used her free hand as support, and flipped backwards and regained her position. Impressive! Now defend yourself!! She gave him little time to prepare, but that was the nature of battle. Yen's eyes began to glow the mysterious purple and she swung her sword. The force caused everything between Yen and Lucius (including the ground) to shoot towards him. Yen soon followed after as she appeared through the dust cloud and swung at him.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Student Persona ➤: The Diva l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Teacher l Item/s ➤: Sword

Lucius switched to a defence stance, the same one Yennefer has done before. The headmaster blinked in surprised when a dust cloud formed between them, making him unable to see his 'teacher'. He didn't run away and stayed in his defence position. But thankfully he remembered his first lesson with her and used his scent to detect from the obstacle. He snapped his head towards Yen and his eyes flashed a darker shade of red, he deflected her attack.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:05 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Riled Up l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Her "student" l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Yennefer was pushed back as her deflected her attack, however she regained her position and reined down swings and strikes on him. Her blows began to get stronger with each swing and her purple eyes had a slight blood lust to them. Ahhhhh!! Yen let out a scream as she put all her force into her last swing. This force was enough to knock him back completely and send his sword flying. She kept her position, but began to breath heavily. This was the first time in a while that she put effort into a physical fight.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucius become concerned that her strikes began stronger and stronger it made him question if there were still doing the teacher and student exercise. He was caught off guard by the last swing and fell, sending his sword flying elsewhere in the area. Instead he continued with the act, she's got the teaching methods done but can she control a student. He looked after his sword then turned to Yennefer with a death glare, he got up and walked up towards the teacher, "Excuse me, you want to go!?" he said angrily letting his dark aura slip out of his body. His left hand with the white glove started to bleed.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:59 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Stern & Strict l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Her "student" l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Yennefer stood up, sword in one hand and her other free. She could sense the dark aura, and it was dangerous. She raised her hand up to him. You are doing well, but do NOT let your anger take hold of you in a battle. Anger leaves you mind cloudy and unable to make conscious decisions. Do you think your rational? What is yelling going to do to me? Do you think an opponent, who could be twice your skill level, would let you win because your angry? NO! They would take your life because it is an opening for them! Take your anger and turn it into determination. Yennefer stood her ground as Lucius walked towards her. She noticed that his left hand was bleeding, and took a step towards him. Your hurt....

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas