Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:54 pm
So this is going to be open for 48hrs roughly. Maybe a little longer. Depends on how I feel XD

Oh Hai, a Nifty Pride Link!---->Pride Info Here

Welcome!
First off a spot of rules:
  1. Follow all Shop Rules
  2. Be polite
  3. DO NOT whine, beg, be rude etc.
  4. We have the right to not choose an entry and give out the cubs by other means
  5. Please play nice
  6. You can enter for both of them but can only win one.
  7. Will add more if needed

This is a contest for two little youngsters in the Indlovukati. There are a couple things you need to know about these babies before jumpin in.

1. They were colored by the wonderful Snails!
  2. I'm being lazy so if you want to know more please take a peek at the pride info linked above!
  3. Dad will hang out till the cubs are older then take his leave. So they will know who he is.
  4. They have to stay in the pride until they're Adults. Then you can do what you like with them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:56 pm
Family Information

1. Dad
    User Image
  2. Mom
    User Image
  3. Sister 1
  4. Sister 2

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Personality Contest Cub

If you woooo me enough he might go home with you. wink
User Image

[b][size=20][color=skyblue]Take Me Home Tonight![/color][/size][/b]
[b]Username:[/b] Must be you
[b]SOA Name:[/b] African name please
[b]Future Rank:[/b] self-explanatory
[b]Personality:[/b] woo us.
[b]Plots:[/b] What are your plans for this cub
[b]Anything else?:[/b]

Raffle Cub

For her it's just a raffle. May the RNG Fates be ever in your favor.
User Image

[b][size=20][color=chocolate]Just give me a raffle ticket[/color][/size][/b]
[b]Username:[/b] Must be you
[b]SOA Name:[/b] African name please
[b]Future Rank:[/b] self-explanatory
[b]Personality:[/b] only if you want to add this
[b]Plots:[/b] What are your plans for this cub
[b]Anything else?:[/b]

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:11 pm
Extra  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:35 pm
Open! Cause Why Not  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

ABVirus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:07 pm
Just give me a raffle ticket
Username: ABVirus
SOA Name: Kupata (secure)
Future Rank: Warrior (though one day she hopes to prove herself and become a Guardian, like her older half-sister)
Personality: Kupata an ambitious little thing, wanting to become the very best, like no one ever was. Given the fact that she has quite a few half-siblings (including one who is a Guardian!) she wants to best them all...Well, more like impress them all, but really, the difference is so slim, that she very well might end up doing both!
Plots: Family Plots/RP! - She's going to have a lot of playful sibling rivalry, between her littermates as well as her half-siblings. I also want interaction with her and her mother, because it'll be good for her to acknowledge that while the military is female dominant, that not all lionesses have to join (since her mother is a Sage) and that that's just fine and dandy.
I Wanna Be The Very Best! - Ambitious and energetic, Kupata will train with anyone and everyone to be the very best warrior and, ideally, a future Guardian. That means interviewing other Warriors and Guardians, putting all of her time into that training and putting everything else to her side. Victory and fame don't come to lionesses who spend their days flirting or laying around, after all!
Spare Time - Once she's become a Guardian (assuming that path works out for her) she'll still be mated to her job, but now she'll have time to focus on the things that she may've forgotten about in her youth, like making friends and reconnecting with family. Also... There's this love thing that people keep talking about? What's that?
Anything else?: Thanks for the chance to win these cubs! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:18 pm
Take Me Home Tonight!
Username: ABVirus
SOA Name: Abadu (courteous, named for the trait his mother hoped he'd possess as he grew into adulthood)
Future Rank: Provider
Personality: Abadu, under his mother's kind guidance and those of the rest of the pride, will grow up desiring to please others. While as an adult he may give special consideration to lionesses he's trying to court, he will try to spread equal treatment to all who need it from him. Happy to be called a provider, he will not seek any advance in his rank for as long as he lives.
Plots: Fathers and Fatherhood - Something that will be a puzzling notion to Abadu for a goodly while his why his father did not decide to join the pride. After all, it is a happy place-nearly a utopia even. This may turn into a conversation that he has with his father, or a thought that doesn't surface until Eosphoros has left. Whichever of the two it is, he will strive to become a present father to his own cubs, whenever he should have them.
People Pleaser - Because Abadu is so eager to please and tends to wear his heart on his paw, he is also gullible and naive, which puts him in a position to be taken advantage of. His outcome will remain with the desire to make others happy, though depending on whether he is taken advantage of in a negative aspect or not, will determine if he becomes slightly more guarded in the generosity he hands out to others.
Anything else?: Thank you for the chance to win these cubs! heart  

ABVirus

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:41 am
Username: Tanakako
SOA Name: Sainika - bengali (if this isn't suitable, Shujaa - swahili. I just thought swahili was overused now)
Future Rank: Warrior -> Guardian
Personality: Bold and brash, she is dedicated to her pride and not afraid to use loud words or her claws to protect them.
Plots: Sainika is going to become best friends with Anaea, a Sage in the pride and her half sister. The pair will form a close bond, with Sainika protecting Anaea.
Anything else?: Thank you!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:25 am
Username: nessiaing
SOA Name: Adanya
Future Rank: Spirit Guide
Personality: Adanya is a super spiritual soul. She seeks to help everyone and anyone in their spiritual needs. Its her reason for life.
Plots: Adanya will face turmoil later in life, when it comes to deciding whether or not to dedicate her life to leading others in their spiritual needs or to have a family. For one reason or another she wont understand that she could possibly have both until much later.
Anything else?: Thank you!  

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:37 am
Take Me Home Tonight!
Username: nessiaing
SOA Name: Roshaun (Shining Light)
Future Rank: Story-teller
Personality: To say Roshaun is bubbly would be an understatement. From a young age Roshaun is full of energy and is always going going going. He is constantly telling little stories that at times make no sense but he thinks are amazing. Really he is one of the sweetest thing to walk to earth.
Plots: As a young cub Roshaun will begin telling his sisters stories, struggling to understand the fact that they might not always want to hear. Once he has told his sisters just about anything and everything he could think of he will graduate to telling adults his stories. Unfortunately for those adults at his age they will make little to no sense.

It wont be until he is late in his adolescents that Roshaun realizes he can use his story-telling ways to help the pride. He will begin to learn the histories of the pride in earnest taking them all in. Because of his bubbly attitude he is a natural at welcoming new comers to the pride and making them feel at home. This is where he will focus a great deal of his attention.
Anything else?:  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:55 am
Username: Kyjoto
SOA Name: Osumare ("Rainbow")
Future Rank: Healer or Storyteller
Personality: Osumare is a quiet and kind girl. She isn't very interested in playing games or running around with the other cubs. She would much rather hang out with her elders, learning about the Indlovukati culture, and learning about herbs and healing.
Plots: Healing or Revealing- As Osumare grows, she begins to learn and figure out whether she wants to heal with words or heal with medicine. Both are ranks she would enjoy, but she has to choose one.
Anything else?: This will be my first SoA lion, I had a leopon once.... somewhere. Years ago. >_>  

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:04 pm
Closed  
AstoriaFallen generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:13 pm
  1. ABVirus
  2. Tanakako
  3. nessiaing
  4. Kyjoto

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:18 pm
nessiaing
User Image

I can't wait to see what stories Roshaun comes up with!

Kyjoto
User Image

Congrats! Osumare is yours!

But wait! There's more!

Since there were so few entries and I liked what you guys put feel free to try and custom into the litter with Major Customs month!

ABVirus
you can try for either the male or female entry as your custom since you entered into both

Tanakako
You can try for a female cub if you like in major customs ^^

[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas