Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room 403 - Shinda Seishin's Dorm Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:23 pm
Room - 403
Roommates: Shinda Seishin
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:00 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ
|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Dorm|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Bring Back The Summer |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy and Relax |
∑ Thoughts →→| Its my final year at Videl, lets hope it ends well |
∑ Items →→| Suitcase and Guitar/b] |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"The gift I carry is not one to be taken lightly..."

Shinda arrived back to Videl with her things and almost a sad air about her. She was actually sad that this was her last year at Videl. As much scary stuff happens at this place, it was home to her. The people she knew made her feel happy and not so scared of the weird things that happen. As Shinda unpacked her things, she wondered who was going to be her roommate for this year. She could only wait and see.

"It can save your life or it can rip it away forever."

User Image

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:52 am
User Image

User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

"Nothing beats a hot bath.....So refreshing!" Athena walked in the room with nothing but a towel around her body, She was so relaxed and exhausted at the same time it was weird. Athena didn't notice her new roommate and collapsed on her bed before staring at the ceiling. "Athena my dear, Nemesis wants you to have a roommate this year and be separated from your sisters because he's a mean a*****e bla bla bla" Athena tried to imitate Lucius to the best of her ability in a somewhat mocking fashion, she sighed then looked to her side and saw her new roommate who was in the room this whole time. Athena tried to hide her excitement but failed miserably, she didn't have many friends, mainly for the fact that she spent almost all her time with her sisters. "Ohh hi! Nice to meet you, I'm Athena, Fourth year, taking Physical Education, History, and Assassin..." Athena cut her own sentence short when she was about to say something that might get her in trouble. " Where are my manners! Father would be very disappointed, please go on introduce yourself" Athena smiled at the girl before walking to her closet to and look for something to wear, being naked around others isn't appropriate.

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:08 am
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑Location →→|Dorm|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| sorry on my phone. So no grand post for the moment lol |

Shinda was just about done packing up when she saw her roommate. She was use to being around other girls by now, so Athena being in a nothing but a towel wasn't shocking. Though she was shocked when she said she was part of the assassin class. The girl didn't look like the type to be one but appearences meant nothing in this place. "Hi, I'm Shinda Seishin. Music tutor and resident spook." Shinda said with a light chuckle. "Nice to meet you too. You can call me Shin or Spooks. I am a spiritmancer if my nickname didn't give it away." Shinda smiled​ and grabbed her guitar, plopping on her bed, Shin strummed a few times then stopped. She stared at the wall very intently as if something was there.

User Image

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:54 am
Door
An audible knock came from the door, it was a simply 1,2,3 knock but after it started to make rhythm similar to the song Für Elise by Ludwig van Beethoven. The knocking stopped mid way,
"Hello, is anyone there?"

A soft female voice emerge then the rhythmical knocking continues.

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush and Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:24 pm
User Image

User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Athena started digging through her closet for something to wear. "Music tutor! that's so cool, maybe you can teach how to play something later." Athena walked into the closet and closed the door behind her."What's a spiritmancer anyway, do you speak to the dead or something?Sorry if I come as rude but I'm really curious. My "Powers" are pretty simple controlling fire and the wind. They're cool and all but not very unique." Athena tried to wear her socks standing up but lost balance and fell out of the closet head first into the wall "Ouch! Stupid sock!" She then looked at Shinda and smiled sheepishly "I'm somewhat of a clu...." Artemis stopped talking when she heard the door knocking. She smiled as she heard the tune "Who might that be, one of your music friends? Come in, the doors unlocked." Athena then went back to wear her sock but now her back was on the floor with her feet propped up as she struggled to wear her socks

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:43 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑Location →→|Dorm|
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| sorry on my phone. So no grand post for the moment lol |

Shinda broke her stared from the wall and became excited when Athena wanted her to teach her how to play. That was one of dreams was to become a music teacher. "Totally! I would love to teach you." When Shin was asked about what a spiritmancer was, she gave a slight sigh and shrug. Even Shinda didn't know what she was entirely. "I don't know everything about, but I can communicate with the dead good or evil. I can also use their energy to defend myself or even summon them to aid...Though I don't like to..." Shinda went quiet as one of her powers was also one of her greatest phobias. Shinda listened then the knocks came. It was very odd...Not many students were up and around and none of friends called her or texted Her she checked her phone. She gazed back to the wall for a short second before looking back to Athena. The girl already said to come in. "That's not anyone I know..." Shinda didn't like this. Yes, she was skittish sometimes but this felt different and she hoped she was wrong.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:07 pm
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Vexed l Location ➤: Room 101 l Company ➤: One Innocent & One Guilty l Item/s ➤: Yellow Rubber Ducky & Towel
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The door slammed wide open and unamused girl walked in, she had her towel wrapped around herself but her wings were sticking out like a sore thumb. Her hair was slightly drenched in water and one of her eyes were covered by her bangs. She held out a Rubber Ducky in a position how you'll hold the gun. "Whose the one that finished all the hot water?" the soft voice from before was replace with a deep and solemn tone of voice, staring at them with dull dark blue eyes. She looked from black haired to the pink haired girl. She was expecting a hot refreshing water touching her skin on a Monday morning but inside was embraced with lukewarm water.

"Things my heart yearns to know,
Things I'm afraid to remember.
And a song someone sings... Once upon a memory."

Theme - Once Upon A December

Out.Of.Chains: SORRY I forgot to quote >•<

Nightmares And Daydreams

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:10 am
User Image

User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Athena was a little excited to see who the person behind the door is, but when the girl a little wet, Athena instantly knew why she was here. Athena gulped before smiling nervously and taking a few steps back. "I have no idea...Maybe heaters busted, My shower was cold as well." Athena was, of course, lying even if the water was cold she could always heat it up using her ability. Athena jumped on Shinda's bed and hid slightly behind her and whispered something in her ear "Psst, can you call one of you spirit friends to scare her off I think I might be in trouble. I used up all the hot water.....I always take too long." Athena then looked at the new girl before smiling nervously again. "Just out of curiosity what are you planning to do to the "criminal" Nothing to serious I hope"

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:55 am
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑Location →→|Dorm|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Nervous |
∑ Thoughts →→| AHHH what do I do? |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Well at least the good part, Shinda was wrong about what she thought. She didn't recognize the voice at first, but it was Yuki. They had a few classes together. This made the situation a little easier to manage. Just need to play cards correctly. Listening to Athena lie about the water heater being busted, Shin tried to act normally. "Hey Yuki, I didn't recognize your voice for a moment! I've been busy unpacking my things so I havent had a chance to shower." Shinda sighed and shrugged, then Athena ducked and hid behind her. Totally wasn't subtle at all. Whispering back to Athena. "No, she knows me..." Shinda then got an idea. It was very unlike her but it was a way to defuse the current situation and mood. "You know, it could be the guys in the boys dormitory using the all hot water to prank us...wouldn't be the first time. I could get them back for you?" Shinda was in a tricky spot. She was in the process of making a friend and Yuki was a friend to her. Not everything Shinda said was a lie though. Her first year here, the boys really did use all the hot water just so the girls had to take cold showers.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:50 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Vexed l Location ➤: Room 101 l Company ➤: One Innocent & One Guilty l Item/s ➤: Yellow Rubber Ducky & Towel

Yuki stared at the pink haired girl intently, strongly suspecting her to be the criminal from the way she reacted and hid behind Shin she was on the top of her list. Her gaze soften when she asked what would be planning/punishment for the criminal.
So far from her observation:
Athena: 'My shower was cold as well.'
Shinda: 'I haven't had a chance to shower.'

Target Locked.

She let go of her rubber duck, letting it float in mid air. Yuki placed a hand on her chin. "I haven't really thought about that... I propose we will have a small discussion about how long one spend time in the shower and hopefully end this issue with respect to one another." She said in her soft usually spoken voice and gave the girls a sweet closed-eye smile.

The Rubber Duck gave an exact opposite as it looked it's head was going to burst from the tight invisible pressure around it's neck. She opened her eyes and sharply turned her gaze to Shinda when she spoke. "Again!? ... This early?" she raised a brow, wondering if she should trust her or not... Not yet. "I did see any boys around except for staff members." she said with a tilt of her head.

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares And Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:43 pm
User Image

User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Athena was about to confess her crimes but before taking a glance at the rubber duck. Athena gulped and kept her nervous smile, as she walked up to Yuki. "I just thought of a great solution, why don't I just use my skills and turn the pool into a giant hot tub? Sounds like a great idea right? Why don't we just let this prank slide" Athena grabbed her shoes and quickly wore them before heading towards the door, she tried to act as innocent as possible "Come on we should hurry, I have places to be and people to see." Athena talked in a somewhat agitated tone, she knew her brother was arriving today and she wanted to see him as soon as possible.

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:58 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑Location →→|Dorm|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Nervous |
∑ Thoughts →→| I hope this sinners down soon... |
∑ Items →→| Suitcase and Guitar |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shin was slightly nervous when she saw the rubber duck getting squeezed. She really wished that spirit hadn't left the room. When Yuki said that she hadn't seen any of the guys at the school, that made her think for a bit. She was right, She hadn't seen any of them yet either. "I guess you're right. I haven't seen any of them now you mention it." It was then that Athena started talking about making the pool a giant hot tub. That actually sounded like a great idea. Shin needed to clean up anyway so this work perfectly for her. Hopefully it would work for Yuki as well. "That sound like a great idea. What do you say Yuki?" Shinda reached into dresser and grabbed her bikini and a towel. She waited to hear Yuki's response before walking to the door.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:43 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Room 101 l Company ➤: One Innocent & One Guilty l Item/s ➤: Yellow Rubber Ducky & Towel

Yuki stared intently at the criminal but when she mentioned about turning the pool a giant hot bathtub, she rethink her punishment. "Hm deal, think of it as redemption." she spared the Rubber Ducky letting it's head shrink back to its normal size. She tucked the toy under her armpit and grab both Shin and the other girl's wrist. "What are we wait for let's go!" she happily cheered. "I'm Yuki by the way, and you just missed death by suffocation." she said softly and in a kind tone. She just released she spent too much time in Limbo.
+Exits with Shinda and Athena+

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares And Daydreams

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:50 am
User Image

User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Athena walked into the room extremely angry, as soon as she walked in she flung her shoes across the room and started pacing back and forth. "That b*****d! Where the hell was he!? I could've spent my free day hanging out with friends and meeting new people!" Athene jumped on her bed and let out a short but frustrating groan. Athena assumed Nemesis would want to see his sisters before anything. Athena sat down and crossed her legs along with her arms and kept staring at the closed door. "I know he's here his damn class acceptance thing is on the great hall door! I'll scorch him if he comes through that door! He told Lucius to separate me from my sisters, for what!?" As soon as Athena stopped talking the realization hit her like a train, her roommate is going to be attending the same class. "Wait Shinda is a B student so that means she'll have a trial......." Athena got a little worried, Nemesis' tests and trials are usually extremely harsh. "I wish I was a B student........Being an A student means I'll get in, and with Nemesis being my brother people will think I'm getting some kind of special treatment.....I can't tell people that he's my brother now."

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Nightmares in Daydreams

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas