Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Cemetery
Thanatos' Memorial Tower Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:57 am
Thanatos' Memorial Tower
User Image

Thanatos Grave Plate

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:34 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nemesis walked into the tower with Al'Akir behind him and a single blue rose in his hand, they walked up the long steps covered in colorful flower petals, Red, Yellow, and green. "I see the girls have been keeping you compony." When Nemesis reached the top he placed the rose on the grave and kept staring at the grave plate. Nemesis spent hours staring, he was lost in thought, he was conflicted on what to do next. With his death, Thanatos revealed that Silver is actually an angel, that simply got corrupted. "I want to kill her but the same time, I don't want to disappoint you. You gave up your life, protecting the people you love, and I know that if you knew Silver can change you would've worked on changing her, and not plotting revenge" Nemesis took a few more moments to think, before smiling and whistling for Al'Akir to follow him, he's been gone for a year and there were people he wanted to say hi to. "Come boy, there are people I want you to meet, I know three who would smother you with love."

User Image

[Exit-]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Night had begun to fall on the school and that made Ashe run instead of walk. As soon as the guard made inside of the Memorial Tower, her pace slowed to a walk. With each step, it seemed to break the poor woman's heart. Upon reaching the top, Ashelia took off her sword and gently laid it on the ground. She waveringly walked to the grave plate before falling to her knees. "I told you I'd come and see you before school started." Trying to hold on to her smart a** tone. "You'll never guess how this year started. Hehe, you know Lucius and his grandmother's cupcakes? Well someone took all of them. Now he's playing detective." She let out a soft and pained laugh. "Its not the same without you here. I keep thinking I'll turn the corner...and I'll...I'll see you there with that stupid smile...but it's always just an empty hallway..." With the pain swelling up inside, tears finally began to roll down her cheeks. She knew that Thanatos was gone. Was trying to talk to the dead good for her? Some might say no, others yes. For her, this is what helped get through the day. In her line of work, you never have a chance to get close to someone. Its all business at all times, but here she found the one person that cared for her...even if she was a monster. In a split moment, that person was ripped away from her.

"I-I miss you...so much...I want...I need you back..." Ashe placed both her hand on the ground to support herself. The tears rolled down like a river. Sadness turned to pain. Pain turned into anger. her hands clenched into fists as she punched the stone ground. Audible cracks echoed through the chamber...and it wasnt the stone that cracked either. "IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME! I SHOULD HAVE DIED NOT YOU!" Ashe screamed. "All I had were thoughts and dreams...you had a family..."

∑Location →→| Thanatos' Memorial|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Still Here |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Sad/Happy/Heartbroken |
∑ Thoughts →→| I miss you so much...|
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:54 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Selene was walking around the cemetery placing flowers on graves and cleaning up the place. She smiled and dusted herself off after a long days work. "Now to go find Ashe and give her the necklace." Selene was given the task of distributing her father's belongings and was almost done with her task the only things left was the thing he left for Ashe. Selene picked her stuff up and was about to leave when she saw Ashe walk in the memorial. "Today's my lucky day!" Selene walked in a few seconds behind Ashe and slowly walked up the steps, she could hear Ashe talking to herself and hoped it was helping her cope with things, Selene was walking slowly and only walked faster when she heard the cracks. She reached the top and was slightly shocked at the state of the guard. Selene always thought of Ashe as this tough superhuman that can't be phased by anything, but there she was crying on the ground looking very vulnerable. Selene understood her situation since her reaction was very similar to her brother's, She tried to hold back her tears but seeing someone she looks up to in such a state broke her heart, She wanted nothing more than to comfort her. "You're also a part of that family" Selene successfully force a smile out and spoke in a very soft calming tone. "My father died so we can have each other, so please honor his sacrifice by living your life. He wouldn't want to see you in such a state. Show him the strong woman he fell in love with." Selene pulled out a necklace with Ashe's name carved in its gem. "This soul gem was created specifically for you, it's created using a small part of the creator's soul, and is typically given to a significant other as a final gift." Selene wiped the tears off her face and smiled for real this time, before handing the necklace to Ashe. "With this, he'll always be by your side."

User Image

OOC: The necklace contains part of Thanatos's soul he wont be coming back anytime soon but he may show up later I still haven't decided yet
Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:43 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia was about to breakdown even further but that's when she heard someone's voice. It was a very familiar voice which left Ashe feeling weak. But the words she heard were the words that she needed to hear. Turning to face Selene, Ashe was eyes widened and she became speechless. She was handed a necklace with her name carved in it...And it was beautiful. It was created using Thanatos' soul? There were so many emotions happening at once, Ashe didn't know what to do other than hold the gem close to her chest and cry. This was a sad or depressed cry, but a one of happiness. The guard wrapped her arms around Selene and hugged her tightly. "Th-thank you...S-so much." Ashe was trying to calm down and collect herself. As difficult as it was to do so, she had to. Selene was right, she could let Thanatos see her like this. She had a family to protect and Ashe needed to be strong for them. "I'm sorry you had...To see me like this...I will make sure that his honor lives on." Ashe took a few moments to wipe her tears away and shakily stood up. "I know I'm not the best motherly figure out there...But I will protect all of you like a mother would."

∑ Current Theme →→ | Still Here |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Sad/Happy/Heartbroken |
∑ Thoughts →→| Selene...Thank you...|
∑ Items →→| Malice, Thanatos' Necklace |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| Lol I love it! Though I was expecting Thanatos' to have a ghost moment |

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:16 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Selene smiled when Ashe decided to become their mother, she couldn't ask for a better person for the job. "No, Thank you. You just made my day, I couldn't have ask for a better mother. I know Nemesis would be thrilled to know that you'll be helping him take care of us. Especially with Artemis. She always seems to drive him crazy with her little experiments." Selene giggled as she imagined them all having dinner and laughing together, she was looking forward to the family time they're about to spend together. Selene then turned around and started walking away. "You might want to have some rest....Nemesis will start his special course tomorrow and it might attract unwanted attention from some demons." Selene looked back at Ashe, with a reassuring look. "And we have to be ready to stop them."

User Image

Exit~

OOC:Sorry for the short post having a bit of block.....
Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

This were wolf was beyond happy. It finally felt that part of her dream has come true. Though the man she loved was gone, she had four teenagers that looked to her as their mother. That was more than she could ever ask for. Now it was more important than ever to steel herself. She chuckled slightly when Selene spoke of her sister Artemis' experiments. With three girls and a boy, Ashelia was going to have her work cut out for her...but that was what she wanted. "Yes, I think a nice relaxing bath would be great before bed. Don't forget to make sure your sisters go to bed as well." As Selene spoke of her brothers Special Course, it made her slightly worried but Selene was right, they needed to be ready to stop them. Ashe walked over and grabbed malice from the floor and slung it around her shoulder and began to follow Selene. "And stop them we will." Ashe gave a smile, the first to have tears following close behind. The werewolf waited til they were outside before taking a deep breath. Ashe let out a howl that echoed through out the school area and could be heard for quite some distance. It sounded exactly like a wolf's howl. Considering her werewolf blood, this was very easy. The only that would understand what the howl meant, was the Music Teacher Kazimir. It was a howl for hope...a rally cry of sorts. After the Howl, Ashe only smiled as she held the gem close to her.

-EXITS-

∑ Current Theme →→ | War March|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| I'll make them proud....|
∑ Items →→| Malice, Thanatos' Necklace |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| no worries bro-pai |

Howecho

Rush and Crush

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Memorial Tower l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Sleep Potion
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius walked towards the direction of the Memorial Tower, the more he got closer to his destination the more his curse mark started reacting more and more until his white glove was soaking wet with blood. He ignored the burning sensation and kept walking. When he made it to his destination he analyze the graze with his dark red wine eyes, he blinked then a soft smile on his face. "I see you hand some visitors.~" he said in a surprisingly calm tone with his dark voice, like he was merge into one person. He squatted down and stare at the grave plate.

Lucius looked up at a the night sky, "I remembered a night like this. Wasn't it the time you snapped me back to my sense with that arm of yours. That really hurt you know~!" he whined at the fogged memory then let out a cheerful laugh. He wasn't going to spit at a deadman's grave even a being like him wouldn't go down to that level of disrespect unless he truly despised him, besides he was impressed Thanatos was not a supernatural being yet was able to stop him that night. He noticed something, "Oh~ Where are my manners.~" he took off his hat revealing a pair of black horns peeking out of his ebony hair. He couldn't help but laugh from his position that he looks like he was going to drag the soul down to hell. Sadly his form was still processing until he gets to that.

Lucius eyes stared travelled to his grave and couldn't control the tears when memories rushed through his mind, and facing the hard truth he wasn't what he thought he was his whole life. Thanks to one person. A tear streamed down his cheek and landed right next to the grave plate. He blinked when he notice the tear then wiped, "I'm not that bad, once I learn to control it...well have a nice rest Thanatos. Oh yeah~! Come and visit if you can and tell me how heaven is like...cause I'm not going to be there anytime soon." he let out a laugh. He placed his hat back on his head, he turned his heel towards the exit with an aching heart.

The tear drop right besides the grave plate slowly turned into an Anemone bud flower, making it settle with it's new home.
+Exits+

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Rush And Crush
[/quote

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:49 pm
User Image

I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil.

Dя. я ω ɪ ɴ ә я я ü κ τ ә я

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..

ood → Exhausted / ....
ocation → Thanatos' Grave
houghts → Wish you were here...
ompany → Alone?
theme → Dead End

User Image

After his quick stop at his office which wasn't productive at all, he mentally told himself to head back to his living space but change in plans. Taking a turn towards the Memorial Tower. How rude of him, he was probably the last to pay a dear friend a proper visit in a while. He would normally visit when he was in need of guidance, whether it's scientifically proven or not. He brought something with him, a small Poppy seedling and a handful of seeds. He planted the sprout on the opposite side of the anemone.

Walking towards the grave with a familiar name on the plate. He kneeled down, silently staring down in front of him. "Hello Thanatos, it's been a while since I last came to visit you.. guess I'm not the only one who had that thought in mind.." He spoke quietly as he gazed at the variety of floral that decorated his spot. "Today is our starting day of the semester, and first school day without you..." He trailed off with a sigh. He was taught proof that there were no such thing as one's soul staying back once the body leaves, but he'd like to believe that Thanatos can hear him. "You know, I hated the idea of some stranger showing up out of nowhere and become the next Vice Headmaster so I choose to do so knowing the challenges I will face being the Vice Headmaster and Science teacher. Lucius thinks I'm going to overwork in the progress but that's my only way to cope.."

He removed his glasses to wipe away the forming tears in his eyes before putting them back on. Since Thanatos' death, Erwin never had expressed sadness, and he still masks it whenever in the presence of others. "I wish you were here, we all do..." Feeling pain in his chest but at the same time it feels light, the same feeling after venting out locked up feelings. Unfortunately, exhaustion has caught up to Erwin's body and mind and he soon lost consciousness.

Tattoo

User Image

User Image

My mind is full of things.

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:44 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Memorial Tower l Company ➤: Prince Aurora l Item/s ➤: N/A

Lucius was taking a stroll around the cemetery while he was listening to faint music that was coming from the chapel. As much as he wanted to enter the building he has a bad history when it comes to church, pastors, nuns and etc. He placed his hands inside his pocket and he walked through the area. When he passed by Thanatos ground he did a double take when he spotted body lying the grave.

Lucius walked over and wasn't surprised it was Erwin or that he was unconscious, he leaned in closely to examine the body. He opened his mouth but quickly shut it. His blank expression was brighten up with a smile as he swiftly lifted Erwin's body with ease and carried him bridal style. He let out a quiet chuckle as he walked away from the area while carry the Science Professor in his arms. "Away we go my dear Tsundere Prince.~" The moment the man wakes up, expect a long speech and gloating from the headmaster being right from the man working himself too hard.
=Exits with Erwin=

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:02 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Exploration Mode l Location ➤: Thanatos' Memorial l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

A very tall and dark building stood in Yennefer's path as she explored. Since she was told to take the day off, why not explore?

Entering the tall tower like structure, Yennefer felt many emotions. Sadness, anger, love, hate. Looking up, she saw a light shining down from the ceiling. Curious, she climbed the stairs to see what the light landed on. Reaching the top, Yen understood what this place was, a memorial site.

Approaching the site, Yen took notice to the grave. The grave plate said Thanatos. Here lies Thanatos...a devoted father, vice-headmaster, and dear friend... Yennefer read the plate and looked around. Thanatos... She kneeled down and took a seat on her knees in front of the grave. Looking around she noticed many things: a wilting blue rose, wilted petals in different colors, a wilting anemone, and a newly sprouting poppy. Her eyes darted from one thing to another, and then she had an idea.

Yennefer lifted her hand and lightly touched the petals on the blue rose. Her hand began to glow, and she closed her eyes with a smile. Yennefer saw a man, with white hair. She knew the man, for he was teaching her class right this minute. She watched him place the rose down and speak, but she could not hear the words. Regret and loss...Pulling her hand away and opening her eyes, Yennefer smiled to see the wilted rose was now once again healthy.

Yen took the wilting petals, one of each color, and closed her eyes. She saw three girls, two of whom she did not recognize, but the third she knew all too well. Holding each other close, they scattered the petals and the grave. The usual trickster attitude presented by the one girl, was now sad and depressed. Remorse... Opening her eyes Yen re-scattered the living petals on the grave.

The small sprout looked like is was trying so hard! Yen lightly touched the end of the sprout and closed her eyes. A man she knew, but not well, kneeled down and planted a seed. He spoke, however once again Yen could not hear the words. As he spoke, tears rolled down the mans cheek. Loss and sadness... Opening her eyes, Yen was happy to see a now full grown poppy flower where the sprout once stood.

The wilting anemone felt weak as Yennefer touched the petals. Closing her eyes Yennefer saw a man with black hair. A man she knew and loved with all her heart. He squatted down at the grave, and spoke, but no sound came out of his mouth. Tears rolled down his cheek as he seemed to laugh. Yen had never seen the man like this. Anger and grief...Opening her eyes, Yen smiled at thriving anemone.

Yennefer shifted as she sat on her knees. Finally she placed her hand on the grave plate. We never met in this world, but I hear little things about you. I know not of how you died, nor much more about you. However I see every day the impact you had on these peoples lives. In fact, i just had coffee with one special woman who loves you so much. They miss you, and they dream to see your face again. I pray that you look down on them and keep them safe. Yennefer smiled and placed her hands on the sides of the grave plate. Her hands glowing a purple color, the ground began to glow as bright as the sun. Anemone'sand poppies popped out of the ground, creating a small field of flowers. Small blue roses and other small red, yellow, and green flowers were scattered in the fields with the poppies and anemone's. There~ Now you are surrounded by the thoughts and memories of those you love, and those who love you.

Yennefer lifted a closed hand, only to open it revealing a small lilac bunch. Setting it down on the grave plate, Yennefer smiled and closes her eyes. My name is Yennefer, and it is a pleasure to meet you Thanatos~

-Edit-

Yennefer's eyes shot open as she hear a very faint noise. She looked around, but failed to see anything out of place. What in the world... The noise sounded as if gears were turning. Yen stumbled a bit as she stood, sitting on her knees caused her legs to go numb. Walking over to one for the many windows in the memorial, Yen took a peek outside. Gravestones filled the yard down below, and in the distance Yen could make out a statue. The weird thing was, is that the status was moving. Hmmm.... Well I do have the whole day~

Yennefer walked back over to Thanatos's grave and smiled. I will try to come visit~ I hope I can learn more about you~ Farewell. She bowed slightly, as if the site could respond, and took her leave to go investigate the weird noise she had heard.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

Just Rosa

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:55 am
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→| Nemesis' Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Before My Body Is Dry |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | ???? |
∑ Thoughts →→| I dont want to die...|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 51%(Both Eyes Affected) Duality Unlocked |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Nemesis pulled Shinda through the school yard. The storm was getting very bad out and she could the sounds of combat through portions of the school. Were they being attacked? That meant it was like last year. When they arrived, Shinda found herself at Thanatos' memorial. She was about to ask why when she saw a few monster's on Thanatos' grave. Were these Infectors like last year? She didnt care and felt a rush of Anger. She let go of Nemesis' hand and Used her new powers for the first time in real combat. Darting faster than she normally could, Shinda activated 2 abilities, Temporal Field and a new ability. Nemesis could watch as Shinda split into two perfect copies each dual weilding scythes. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Shinda yelled with her voice and Yzarkos' voice. The 4 infectors inspecting the grave, turned only to be sliced and diced in the surprise attack from the girl. Their bodies froze in place and then were shattered when Shinda hit them again. Infectors were still easy to kill. But with Two Shinda's it was too easy. Unfortunately, They already had the Info they wanted. Shinda dispelled her powers and breathed heavy clinching her fists.

Quote:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:57 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Curious

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Nemesis, Shinda

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► N/A

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► Time stopped around them only the two of them can move around, speak and hear.

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

As soon as Shinda dispatched of the demons Nemesis went in to check on her, when all of a sudden everything seemed to stop, even the storm and rain. He could've dispatched of them himself, and it would've been better. Shinda was in no condition to fight and it worried Nemesis. "Shinda I said don't use your powers, at least not until we can find something to reduce the corrup...." All of a sudden Nemesis stop talking and froze in place, along with the storm rain, and winds.

A blue-haired man appeared in front of Shinda, he gave out a tranquil aura that seemed to sooth everything around him. "You're all grown up Miss Seishin, how long has it been? A year maybe?" The man turned around and started pacing through his memorial. "I tried moving on multiple times but it seems to me that I still have a purpose in this life. I saw the people I love the most cry and hurt. I saw them faint, break limbs, and reveal their secrets to me." The man then looked at Shinda with a serious express. " My son's willing to die just to make sure you live, that tells me that you're a good person...But I need to see for myself. How much do you want to live, and what did you intend to do with your new found power?"

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:42 pm
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→| Nemesis' Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Before My Body Is Dry |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | ???? |
∑ Thoughts →→| I dont want to die...|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 51%(Both Eyes Affected) Duality Unlocked |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda turned to face Nemesis, she was about to apologize but when everything stopped...she grew worried. All of a sudden the old Vice Headmaster appeared before her. Why was he still here? Could he not move on? "Vice Headmaster Thanatos!" Shinda said with a bow. She listened to the words he spoke and realized the answer to her previous thought. Continuing to listen to Thanatos' words...Shinda thought hard about her choices. and the seriousness of the actions she would be taking. Unable to continue looking Thanatos in the eyes, Shin lowered her head. " I dont want anyone to be hurt because of me. I want to live...I want to be there for my friends and family...I want to be there for Nemesis..." The girls voice lowered. "If me living puts others in danger...I cant let the spirit with me continue to exist. It doesnt much how good I can do with this new power if I'm going to hurt other." Shinda looked at Thanatos. "I dont want this power.."

Quote:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:01 pm
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Curious

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Nemesis, Shinda

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► N/A

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Thanatos listened to Shinda before walking over to where flowers grew, he then plucked the poppy and anemone. "We have to live with our choices and deal with the consequences, we can regret them but we can't make them control us." Thanatos remembered what Lucius confessed to him during his visit and clinched his fist, destroying the anemone. Thanatos was angry with Lucius, and was very suspicious of Erwin, did he know? If he did why did they keep it a secret? Was he not trustworthy? Lucius made his choice and will deal with his consequences sooner or later.

Thanatos turned to face Shinda, before walking over to her and handing her the poppy. He then stood up and looked her straight in the eye. "You're willing to put your life on the life for the right thing, that shows that not only are you a good person but also brave." Thanatos smirked before chuckling, he saw something between her and Nemesis that made him happy. "I'll help you, you already made a contract with the demon, so you know how this goes, I'll help keep the corruption under control, you can release me from my contract whenever you I want nothing in return." Thanatos knew it won't be easy, but if anyone was going to stop the corruption it would be him. "Do it, I won't mind, I need to watch over my little Princess Athena anyway so it's a win-win situation."

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Just Rosa

Cemetery

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items