Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:16 pm
.:. Adopt-A-SoA .:.

It's that time again for a little journal cleaning and I've rustled up some SoA whose muses have died out for me. I don't want to keep them cooped up with me when they've all got potential to make someone else happy, so I've come to you, good people of SoA, to take them in and give them some love!

Simply state which SoA you are interested in giving a new home to and I will make a list. Every SoA needs at least one interested person for this raffle to begin! Once every SoA has at least one person willing to give them some love, I'll set an end date, probably just a few days out.

If there is a SoA here that I won from a contest/was gifted/etc that has linkable rules concerning re-homing, please just shoot me a PM with the info and I'll take them off the list and give them back. I have a horrible memory and some of these SoA are fairly old, so it gets a little lost in my mind.

You can win as many SoA as you enter for! No limits to how many. For proof of transfer of ownership, simply link to this thread in the certing thread.

All of these SoA have history/personality unless otherwise stated. Please try to keep the history of the character in mind (some have children), but you are free to do with them as you please once you win them.

Starts: Now
Ends: Jan 17th at HIGH NOON

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:17 pm
.:. The Goods .:.

Hila Dhahabu
User Image

Hila is something of a con artist. He can swindle a night out of a pretty female for a few songs or distract a vulture from a meal with a dance. He loves to be loved and is something of a womanizer, but he really means no harm. He loves to flirt and has no shame when it comes to showing off. He'll probably have more than one angry mate chasing him through the savanna for batting his golden eyes at the wrong female, but Hila will love every second of it. Without attention, Hila will not survive. He needs to be needed, wants to be wanted. If he is ignored he'll become incredibly withdrawn and nervous, rendered immobile by his loneliness. He tries not to be overbearing in his attention-seeking, because having someone hate him would be his absolute worst fear.

Hila has had two flings but has never met any of his children. All his cubs are cheetons. I'll supply his uncert, his expression edits, and the hood edits for whoever wins him. None of his edits are inheritable.

Soksi
User Image

A mean streak a mile wide, Soksi is a pretty potent guy. Or at least, he would be if he weren't so lazy. His favorite thing to do is sleep and trap bugs and lizards that are too slow to outrun him. Soksi finds great joy in bullying those smaller than him and avoiding those larger, not wanting to get hurt. He's a bit of a coward, but if backed into a corner will fight long enough to get away.

Soksi is infertile.

Furaha
User Image

Furaha is a happy, slightly ditsy girl who hasn't a care in the world. Always cheerful and smiling, she will gladly do what she's told without thinking about why she should or should not act on the request. Gullible and trusting, it's easy to dupe her and make her look like a fool, but she's very good at laughing at herself and shaking off those that make fun of her. She's very sweet and will gladly put others before her self. Her muse comes in the form of snakes, and she will gladly talk with them and let them ride on her, even when not in a dreaming state.

Furaha has to stay in the Kizi and has had a fling. Her children are (I think) adults. She also comes with the two snake familiars, as snakes are her muse.

Theseus
User Image

Independent and flirtatious, Theseus is a proud girl. She loves her adoptive pride dearly and is quite fond of her home despite the illness that resides there. So far she's uninfected and hopes to stay that way so her energy remains high to entertain those that are very sick.

Theseus is infertile.

Iqhawe
User Image

Independent and strong, Iqhawe is a chip off the old block. He loves to show off and he's got the skills to back it up. His favorite thing to do is bat a shell around and practice so he can be the best player ever, just like his dad used to be. He's a sweet soul, though, and hates making others feel badly about themselves. He's a very good sport and will root for the underdog, even when he's playing them. That doesn't mean he'll go easy on you though!

Tenisi
User Image

Tenisi is a cheerful cheeton who has a knack for picking others up out of the dumps when they're down. A competitive guy, he loves to train to better himself and his teammates.

Tenisi is infertile.

Koira
User Image

Blank slate.

Bakai
User Image

Blank slate.

Bakai is a cosplay of Justin Timberlake, hence the ramen hair. IT'S GONNA BE MAY.

Anga
User Image

Friendly and outgoing, she's always ready to lend a helping paw to whoever may need it. Unfortunately, she's a bit naive and can't tell when someone might be using her for her kindness.

Anga is infertile.

Maka
User Image

Blank slate.

Zeki sim Sungus
User Image

Zeki is an intelligent lion, one who learned to fight with his mind first and body later. As a cub he was sick, so he had to learn how to impress his parents in ways he couldn't physically do. Once he started to reach adulthood his body caught up with his mind, and now he has the strength to back up his intellect. A dangerous lion to be sure, but he'll always look before he leaps.

Recently joined the Nergui, he grew up in the old bird pride whose name escapes me. He was the son of the leader of whichever clan he was in...that also escapes me.

Nomvula
User Image

Blank slate.

Nomvula is a seer.

Bjarni
User Image

Blank slate.

Bjarni's father is a Captain and his mother is a Reaver, both of whom value strength and being useful. His parents are not mated and was more of a mutual desire to see more strong cubs born into the pride. His mother would have instilled an intense respect of females in him and his siblings. He also won the little cub brawl back when they were all battling it out during the festival.

Arenji
User Image

Blank slate.

Arenji was gifted to me a while ago and I think she had plots with a lioness somewhere along the line? I just can't remember who. If it was you and you'd like her just shoot me a PM and she's yours! Otherwise, just disregard this.

Trodaire
User Image

Blank slate.

Trodaire is a seer.

Tetea
User Image

Blank slate.

Joka
User Image

Blank slate.

Mele
User Image

Blank slate.

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:17 pm
.:. The List .:.

Hila Dhahabu
1. nessiaing
2. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
3. Seaki
4. Kieko
5. Mysses Greenie
6. chi honda
7. Tanakako
8. Bittersweet Candies
9. Chi Sohma
10. belloblossom

Soksi
1. Epine de Rose
2. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
3. BastetAmun
4. Seaki
5. In Good Faith
6. chi honda
7. Bittersweet Candies
8. belloblossom

Furaha plus sneks
1. nessiaing
2. NovaCracker
3. Seaki
4. Andranis
5. Kieko
6. Mysses Greenie
7. chi honda
8. AstoriaFallen
9. Bittersweet Candies
10. belloblossom
11. Puhterodactyl

Theseus
1. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
2, Redbud-Tree
3. Seaki
4. chi honda
5. AstoriaFallen
6. belloblossom
7. Puhterodactyl

Iqhawe
1. Anderleit
2. Seaki
3. chi honda
4. belloblossom

Tenisi
1. Seaki
2. Andranis
3. chi honda
4. belloblossom

Koira
1. Anderleit
2. Epine de Rose
3. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
4. Redbud-Tree
5. BastetAmun
6. Seaki
7. Andranis
8. Mysses Greenie
9. chi honda
10. Tanakako
11. -_Wish of Tevarae_-
12. Pollack
13. Chi Sohma
14. belloblossom
15. Puhterodactyl

Bakai
1. NovaCracker
2. Seaki
3. chi honda
4. belloblossom

Anga
1. Anderleit
2. Epine de Rose
3. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
4. Seaki
5. Andranis
6. chi honda
7. Annchen
8. Pollack
9. Bittersweet Candies
10. Chi Sohma
11. belloblossom
12. Puhterodactyl

Maka
1. Anderleit
2. Epine de Rose
3. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
4. Redbud-Tree
5. BastetAmun
6. Seaki
7. chi honda
8. Pollack
9. Bittersweet Candies
10. Chi Sohma
11. belloblossom

Zeki sim Sungus
1. Anderleit
2. Epine de Rose
3. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
4. Seaki
5. In Good Faith
6. Mysses Greenie
7. chi honda
8. AstoriaFallen
9. belloblossom
10. Puhterodactyl

Nomvula
1. nessiaing
2. Anderleit
3. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
4. Redbud-Tree
5. Seaki
6. Kieko
7. chi honda
8. AstoriaFallen
9. -_Wish of Tevarae_-
10. Bittersweet Candies
11. Chi Sohma
12. belloblossom
13. Puhterodactyl

Bjarni
1. nessiaing
2. Anderleit
3. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
4. Redbud-Tree
5. Seaki
6. Andranis
7. Mysses Greenie
8. chi honda
9. Tanakako
10. Pollack
11. Bittersweet Candies
12. Chi Sohma
13. belloblossom
14. Puhterodactyl

Trodaire
1. nessiaing
2. Anderleit
3. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
4. Redbud-Tree
5. Seaki
6. chi honda
7. belloblossom

Tetea
1. nessiaing
2. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
3. Redbud-Tree
4. Seaki
5. Mysses Greenie
6. chi honda
7. Chi Sohma
8. belloblossom
9. Puhterodactyl

Joka
1. Anderleit
2. NovaCracker
3. Epine de Rose
4. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
5. BastetAmun
6. Seaki
7. Andranis
8. In Good Faith
9. chi honda
10. AstoriaFallen
11. belloblossom

Mele
1. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
2. Redbud-Tree
3. BastetAmun
4. Seaki
5. Mysses Greenie
6. chi honda
7. belloblossom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:09 pm
All right, feel free to post!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:18 pm
I would like to enter for:

Hila Dhahabu
Furaha
Nomvula
Bjarni
Arenji
Trodaire
Tetea

Thanks so much smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:33 pm
I would like to enter for Iqhawe, Koira, Anga, Maka, Zeki sim Sungus, Nomvula, Bjarni, Arenji, Trodaire and Joka, please!

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:44 pm
Furaha, Bakai, and Joka need me clearly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:49 pm
Can I maybe put feelers out for...

Soksi
Anga
Koira
Joka
Zeki
Maka
Arenji

I don't think I have any idea looking at the other ones. <3  

Epine de Rose

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:40 pm
Hila Dhahabu
Soksi
Theseus
Koira
Anga
Maka
Zeki sim Sungus
Nomvula
Bjarni
Arenji
Trodaire
Tetea
Joka
Mele

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:44 pm
I would like to enter for ... -takes a deep breath-

Theseus
Koira
Maka
Nomvula
Bjarni
Arenji (if you don't find the person you're looking for re: plots and things she had)
Trodaire
Tetea
Mele  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:59 pm
I'd like to try for

Soksi
Koira
Joka
Mele
Maka  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:18 pm
Updated to here! Tenisi just needs some love and then I can set an end time/date.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:19 pm
I'd like to try for all of them O:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:22 pm
I'd like to enter for the following ~

Furaha and Sneks
Tenisi (I'm gonna give him some love!)