Submit

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:43 pm
I have a few SoA that I haven't ever really been able to come up with personalities or plots for ... so I'm going to find new homes for them where hopefully they can get some love!!

For all of these, just post which one(s) you want to try for, and do a short personality write up. After 1 week, on Jan. 12 I'll go through and choose my favorites whee

Tunta'Poli
Poliwhirl cosplay boy! All I ever really came up with was a name...
User Image

Ezhimala
The only thing I had written is that he's kind of a ladies' man. But you can change that if you want!
User Image

Mandisa
Complete blank slate!
User Image

Elgan
Another blank slate!
User Image

Form to Use

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]SoA you want:[/b]
[b]Want to change the name?[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:43 pm
Username: AstoriaFallen
SoA you want: Ezhimala
Want to change the name? nope
Personality: Ezhimala is going to be a bit of a huge flirt. Especially since he's unable to have any offspring so it's completely alright for him to have multiple love interests. Kids will never come of it so he doesn't see the big deal. I'll likely have him meet Viher and a couple of my other hybrids. It's likely one of my cheetahs that has similar coloration to him will breed with someone and give him the offspring to raise later if he ever decides he wants to have children of his own.

He will eventually join the healer pride (that I have my green hybrid in) and take the rank of guard. There he will likely become close to a few of my SOA I have there and perhaps finally settle down and become a family/pride sorta man.

SoA you want: Mandisa
Want to change the name? nope
Personality: (I'll keep her in the pride if it's still active and read up on the rank.) She's going to be a very elaborate storyteller (I'm assuming it's towards the youngsters and just members of the pride in general) and have a huge love for cubs and youngsters. She'll want to keep them in line and teach them everything she knows until they decide to move onto their future ranks within the pride. Since she cannot have kids she makes up for that with the youngsters in the pride she shares stories with. She has some to tell for all age groups since she's been around for quite a while.

She's used to be quite the fearless fighter but she's dialed back on her outgoings since having grown up, but it's all still there so she will often times play fight with some of the younger members of the pride. She will likely take on a female mate or a male that would be willing to have surrogates so they might one day have offspring of their own to raise.

SoA you want: Elgan
Want to change the name? Nope
Personality: Elgan is going to be a bit of a scavenger. He's witty and sharp tongued and has a way of smoothing over rough situations. He's bound and determined to find a place to settle down in and perhaps take on a mate or a couple lovers before hand. It just depends on who he's able to come across. While he's a bit of a loner he has no issues making friends, or enemies if they find his temper and manners distasteful.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:49 am
Username: Anderleit
SoA you want: Tunta'Poli
Want to change the name? Yes, to Ikirana - "little frog" in Hawaiian
Personality: Rana is a small, sweet boy who wears his heart and feelings openly. He has a youthful spirit and an affinity for water. Despite this, Rana is stealthy by nature, preferring to talk his way out of danger rather than fight. If his back is absolutely against the wall, he'll choose to go right for his enemies' weaknesses - then as soon as they're debilitated, he'll flee. He'll probably run around with my Pidove-based leopard girl to learn a little responsibility.

Username: Anderleit
Want to change the name? No
Personality: This sly, dark fellow is a trickster who finds mirth in everything: those pink eyes are always bright and laughing. Generally, he's scheming ways to get information out of or about others, because nothing piques Elgan's interest like a story. Whether a pack's oldest folk-tale or the involved story of a random life, Elgan wants to know it. And he delights in keeping all these tasty tidbits locked away inside his head. He might share a piece or two, but not lightly. If you want to get a taste of the secrets this little opportunist knows, he's going to make sure you pay for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:06 am
Username: Tanakako
Want to change the name? Probably not
Personality: Easy going and friendly he never has any difficulty meeting new people and generally making friends. He can be serious and is a very loyal companion to those close to him. Will likely plot with one of my hyenas.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Spaizey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:49 am
Username: spaizey
Want to change the name? Nope
Personality: He would stay a ladies' man, using his inability to breed as an excuse to have fun with any and all whose fancy he caught. He would be completely unwilling to settle down, maybe even a little lazy when it came to doing things he had no mind to do. When it comes right down to it, he's easygoing - more the type to let problems roll off his back than stand up and do anything about them.

Later on, he might find a girl he actually falls for. Then I figure he would actually lament not being able to have cubs with them. Due to love, he can't just let this problem slide, either: he has to go find a way to make it right. He might seek out a surrogate. Even though it would kill him inside to think of raising someone else's cubs by his mate, he'd think of it as something like karmic balance and probably accept since in the long run, it would make he and his prospective mate happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:06 pm
Username: Yushika
SoA you want: Tunta'Poli
Want to change the name? Yes, to Assan (Meaning waterfall)
Personality: Assan is a sweet but forgetful boy, prone to saying the wrong thing at the wrong times due to his very impulsive nature. He doesn't think before doing or saying, and while he's generally an incredibly kind guy, this means sometimes not well planned things leave his mouth, hurting the feelings of those around him.

He's honest and sometimes cowardly, although he'll grow a brave bone when someone he cares for needs him, even if after he'll panic somewhere nearby. He has little confidence in himself that he masks with self-depreciating jokes. When someone compliments him you'll genuinely surprise him. While he doesn't say it, he loves compliments the most!

He loves to explore, but this is limited to areas with water. He tends to get restless when he isn't near water, and even irritable.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:35 pm
Username: belloblossom
Personality: Ez has always been a big flirt, especially after he found out that he was infertile. (Boy, that was an awkward encounter.) Not one to dwell on the past, Ez takes pride in doing what he can to move forward. Always searching for ways to make the ladies fall to his paws, Ez will sometimes go to ridiculous lengths to flirt with someone, whether it's showing a little humility or pledging to capture a star from the sky above.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:45 pm
Personality: Despite his devious appearance and the stereotypes that come with his species, Elgan is not very bright nor is he scary. This hyena knows how to scavenge, but not hunt and prefers to sit down and listen to the whispers on the wind, rather than travel. He enjoys the company of others, usually, so long as they are only asking for his companionship and not some expertise in a field.

Being of a slow, peaceful mind, I could like to find him a home that is all-inclusive for species, or at least find another individual who will take care of him and make sure he doesn't wander into danger.  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:57 pm
SoA you want: Tunta'poli
Want to change the name? Yes, to Nyorozo, which is the Japanese name for Poliwhirl.
Personality: Nyorozo loves the water and spends his days moving through the jungles and searching for rivers to spend his days by. He once came upon a pride of lions who lived by the sea and soon found that he much prefers fresh water and dreads the idea of getting that close to the ocean ever again. Ideally, he should like to find others who love dipping their paws into cool, refreshing water (who know, maybe there is a leopard colony out there that feels the same way!) but he could settle for a few individuals who wouldn't just stare at him in muted horror as he splashed about.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:08 pm
SoA you want: Mandisa
Personality: Between the harrowing knowledge that she couldn't have cubs and the disbanding of her pride, Mandisa is a shell of the adventurous feline she used to be. When she was younger, nothing fascinated her more than the stories of the past, but now they haunt her and weigh heavily upon her shoulders.

Having given up the search for former pride members and losing track of her family, Mandisa wanders aimlessly about the rogue lands, longing for her youth and the memories that came with it. Little does she know she simply needs a kindred spirit to light her way and turn her gaze not to the past, but to the future.  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:15 am
Judging tiiieeeemmmm

Please stand-by 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:06 pm
Winnarsss! Sorry this took so long, I had a little bit of an emergency with one of my pets D: He is fine now but yeaaa slight delay with online thingsss

AstoriaFallen
You win Mandisa!

Spaizey
You win Ezhimala!

Yushika
You win Tunta'Poli!

belloblossom
You win Elgan!

If you want I can post for rehome certs, or you guys can and I will quote to ok it, just let me know~  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:05 am
    SCREEEES thank you so much! I'd love if you posted for recert! Thank you so much ; u ;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:11 pm
Manda

If you could post that would be great since I have no idea who colored her so no clue what thread to post her in XD  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:32 am
Eeee! Thank you so so much!

I would super appreciate it if you would be willing to post for the re-cert, thanks! heart  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff