Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:33 pm
The Night After the First Snowfall.
User Image User Image

As the pride assembled for the first time in many months, Urza and Natintrapa appeared before them. A grin upon the white lion's face as he looked out into the crowed before him. Some faces that he had known, some new faces, and some faces of those who were just passing through. "Good evening, All" He said as he greeted them cheerfully.

It was a day to be celebrated. The snow had returned, and it was the first signs of winter. Early, it seemed, this year. It was going to be a good day. "So the first of the snow has fallen." He continued. "And the Festivities can now begin!" He said nothing more after that. Just stood and looked out from where he was.

It was the beginning of the great feast. Things had been prepared for this moment all day, and now it was time for everyone to enjoy it. Hares and lions alike, as well as those other species that were here to just enjoy a great feast.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:35 pm
Participation Prize...
Posting in this thread will give you a chance at winning this pair. O:
User Image User Image

Some things to keep in mind.

- If you don't have a Schnee, that is okay! Any species is welcome in the pride lands, they just aren't able to join.
- This is a joyous time!
- This is open to anyone to join, in the pride or not!
- No rude/mean species. Those who intend to do harm are not able to find the pride with ease.
- Don't worry about not having someone to rp with, Kiya has plenty of SoA to go around. biggrin  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

An and Elis were not typically apart, today would be no different. They arrived together at the announcement made by their King and Queen, an announcement that the lioness had been dying to hear for to high a number of moons passing.

"Ah, finally." An said softly, speaking out loud and not expecting an answer, but Elis concurred with a "Yes." Even the hare had begun to wonder what had come to the other members of the pride - though fear had not set in yet she was simply curious. Whenever the topic had been brought up to her partner An would simply brush the idea aside and turn to another topic or give a vague answer that the Gods would fix this.

It seemed that the Gods had certainly been on their side, perhaps others had been reaching out or perhaps it was a stroke of luck. Either way the pair of them were excited, no ecstatic for the snow!

"Urza, Nantintrapa."

An bowed her head in greeting alongside their names - nothing extraordinarily formal - but a simple respect. The pale lioness was happy to see everything restored and had a personal belief that the pair seen before the pride today was who had kept everything from truly disappearing.

Favor was upon them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:47 pm
User Image

Soyala had tried to sneak in the back to avoid any unusual looks. She had been mostly successful, she thought as no one had yet talked to her. Her parents looked proud before them, and she should probably be standing next to them, though she wasn't great with big crowds. She wanted to make the proud, but it was hard to have many eyes upon her.

That was one thing she was glad she wasn't the heir. All eyes on her made her nervous and clumsy. Well, more clumsy than she already was. However, today was not the day to worry about such things. Her parents would take the spot light for now, and perhaps even her brother would show his face to the crowed, but the rest of her siblings were free to do whatever they pleased. No high expectations here or there. It was a relief to her.

Snow was falling quite steady, and everyone seemed to have a smile upon their face.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:10 pm
User Image

Large, dark, brute. All words to describe the lion that had shown up days prior to the events leading up to this point. Rumor had been spread far and wide that the pride had been gathering it's forces again and although Nila hadn't been about for the first time he was certainly going to peer in during it's second wind.

Finally he had reached the area where, it seemed, the leaders were speaking - he hadn't caught the words,but by the way a few of the others were watching they were loved.

Not having much to do, or say for that matter, he kept to himself. "The snow is so beautiful." Nila spoke quietly about the radiant place surrounding the pride members, snow was falling gently - something he had always enjoyed about his previous home, the snow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image

Aeeninwen Taldel didn't even think that perhaps she should keep to herself. Though, any conversation was better than none. She had looked a the obviously new male to the pride, and gave a nod. "Yes, it is quite lovely." She said with a nod. The snow was why she came here, and now that summer was over, and the snow had returned everything was at ease.

"I'm Aeeninwen." She introduced herself to the black and blue male before her. He was massive compared to her, but that didn't intimidate her at all. She had yet to meet someone that was mean. Though, there had been rumors that Sachin wasn't the nicest dude. "The snow is quite calming." She added with a smile at him. Everyone seemed to have a smile upon their muzzle, for the most part.

Mysses Greenie

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:01 pm
The silence he had allowed to be cast over him after his words had faded was broken and his blood red eyes gazed towards the source. Nila couldn't help but smile at said source, she was a pretty petite female, brave to boot, that had wandered towards him before speaking. The male nodded in agreement.

"Nilakanka." He introduced himself simply. "It certainly is, my previous home had plenty to spare - often times we could easily be buried in the amounts there seemed to always be. This is much more manageable."

Hi tail dragged across the snow, doing so caused layer of snow to be pulled back and reveal a patch of grass as if to show there were still ways to go. Though when his gaze looked to the sky he was sure that would change, the flakes that were falling around them had been fluffy and happy - they seemed to dance on the light breeze that was barely around.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:38 pm
User ImageHadiya wasn't quite sure what to do. She had gathered here for the assembly, but it seemed that the speech by Urza had been quite short and now they were left to mingle. She had come here to see the leaders mostly, but it would be nice to get to know other members of the pride.

She was still quite new, so this was the first time she had seen the Yeti King and Queen and so many other members. She hadn't been so shy in the roguelands, however she hadn't had much of a chance to socialize out there either with all of the individuals fighting for survival. So here she was, trying to find someone to talk to or at least get to know more of the pride itself. Though she was just happy to be a part of the festivities.

((I don't need to be entered for the participation prize))  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:10 pm
Curiosity perked her interest. She had always assumed this place was the only one with snow. Then again she couldn't be sure, she hadn't traveled all over the land before. "More places with snow?" She asked curiously. She had always felt that one day she would venture out and explore more, but for now she was content with staying in the snowy wonderland that she called home. She was slightly afraid of leaving, after coming here.

She had many troubles before she had found her place in this place. She didn't want to repeat them.

Mysses Greenie

User Image

Azuka found Hadiya with ease, he moved towards her and sat next to where she was. "So, how are things?" he asked her curiously. He had encountered her once before, and he had taken a fancy to her. She was interesting to him, and he couldn't help it. "Would you care to join me for a bite?"

He asked her before she could answer him in any way. Of course, perhaps that was a little rude, but he was sure this was her first winter here and he wanted to make the best of it.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:45 pm
Ah, she was a curious one. The look on his face matched his thoughts and he smiled largely - a chance to talk of his old home was one he wouldn't likely pass up on. Sure he had moved on and found somewhere new, but that didn't mean the love for his old home had died. "Yes. Plenty of snow - snow to our ears in some cases!" Okay.. perhaps he had exaggerated that last bit, but imagine the picture it must have painted.

Then, to make it that much more dramatic, he sat upon his back legs and raised his forelegs. With this he was able to accurately depict the exaggerated height of snow he had discussed with her. "There had to be special paths carved to allow for safe travel and there always seemed to be threats of the snow surrounding us collapsing."

Then he stopped, realizing that perhaps he'd taken it just far enough. "But, all that time around snow and I hadn't seen anything so beautiful as the flakes that fall here today. The snows here are truly blessed." He smiled warmly.

"So how long have you been with the pride?"

His own curiosity drove the question, sure he was new - most members could likely see that - but who was new like him and not?

I Lady Kiya I

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:41 am
Hadiya smiled as she saw Azuka and he sat down next to her. At least there would be a familiar face in here for her, even if it was the only face she knew here. Before she could answer his first question he asked his second. She couldn't help but smile at that, he clearly seemed excited.

"It's been interesting. I'm still getting used to living somewhere with all of this snow." It was a lot harder to hunt in snow at least! She was glad she blended into it a bit, but it was still taking her some time to get used to not being able to leap out as quickly as she wanted. She nodded a little to him. "Yes, I would love to." She was a bit hungry at least. And it was always more fun to eat with someone you were friends with than eating by yourself.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:58 am
User Image Furiza sat off to the side, a little unsure of herself. Though she knew she didn't need to fear the members of the pride, she was still a shy creature by nature, and it sometimes made it a bit difficult for her to talk to others. A part of her still feared that they might comment on her wing marking.

Not that she was ashamed of it. Just concerned. She also worried about the fact that she had passed it on to her babies. Would they be ridiculed for it later in life, too?

She was so busy worrying that she almost forgot this was a celebration.

User Image Aiskrimu smiled as she watched her parents. This celebration looked like it would be a lot of fun, though she wasn't quite sure what to do with herself for the time being. She could go talk to her family, but she didn't want to interrupt them if they were mingling with the members of the pride.

There wasn't anyone she was super close with, at least for the time being, so she kind of felt like a rock flower. But she didn't mind terribly- she knew she would be able to work up the courage to talk to someone soon enough.

Just as soon as she settled in a bit. She sighed heavily, berating herself for being unable to push herself forward.  

Cajanic

Generous Unicorn

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:38 am
His story of his home land made her wish she could see it. Carved pathways into the snow! Why didn't they think of that! Then again, there were places that were more walked that had packed the snow down a bit more than the rest. It was still a thought to do. Maybe she could bring that up to the council one day. "That sounds quite amazing" She assured him.

There was something unique about this snow, though perhaps she was just bias. She hadn't seen snow anywhere else, honestly. "Well, I can't say for sure that it's more beautiful than other places." she wasn't going to suggest that was her thoughts, though just nod with him. Perhaps he was telling the truth, or he was just trying to make her feel at ease about their home.

"One day, I shall travel and visit this place." She decided.

She looked at him with a shrug. "Not long enough," she said with a giggle. "I'm still in training." She said with a nod of her head. "I'm going to be a grand guard though."

Mysses Greenie

"Excellent!" he said with a smirk upon his face. Things were going to be quite good today. He stood and waited for her to suggest she was following him. "I helped get some of the food here today." He said a bit too proud of himself.

He did like helping, and it made him even more excited that he got to share his food with everyone in the pride on this day. Of course, this was just the first feast of many to come while the snow games begin in the near future. It will be nice to be able to attend them this time. He heard stories about it from others.

SSBrosB

User Image

Lisimba found herself here in the group that was now becoming much bigger with each passing moment. Noticing a blue lioness next to her she smiled. A new face she had not seen before, or at least she didn't recall seeing. "Lovely day, no?" She asked her.

She was excited that the festivals were just around the corner. "I can't wait until the snow games start." She said with a nod. Games where her thing, and was more exciting that she was going to be able to show her own girls how it's done.

User Image

Dhoruba had been following her mother, but then got distracted with how many people where around. Soon, she found herself sort of lost in the herd of lions and hares about. This, however, didn't really bother her too much. Instead, this gave her the chance to adventure a little. Noticing a brown lioness, well... her tail anyways, Dhoruba crouched down in attack mode.

A mischievous giggle escaped her mouth before she pounced at the lionesses' tail. It was the first thing she saw, and it looked like fun to pounce on. After all, every adult was her personal playmate, right?!

Cajanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:14 pm
Azuka reminded Hadiya of someone she once knew for a long time, however she knew he was different. But she liked his personality, he seemed to be happy and bright, which is just what she needed right now. And excited it seemed.

She smiled softly at him. “Well, I’m sure the food will be good then. You’ll have to teach me sometime. I still haven’t quite gotten how to hunt out here yet. I’ll follow you. I don’t really know where any of the food is… or anything else really even though I’ve been here for a bit.” It was a bit embarrassing to admit, but so far she had just been trying to learn how to live in this snowy place.

I Lady Kiya I

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:46 am
Nilakanka was pleased that his telling about his former home was truly touching the surface on just how wonderful it was - he did love it. "It was quite amazing."

"Understandable, if you have never seen snow elsewhere." The dark male nodded to confirm his understanding of her skepticism. He'd seen other snows and though all snow was likely made up of the same matter he still felt his words to be a truth for himself.

"If you do please let me know, I'd love to show."

Ah, a newbie, like himself. This was good news - there was no possible way he could say the wrong thing, not yet anyhow. "I should be starting some training soon to be a Guard as well - fortunately I come with experience. I had been a Soldier previously, so some of the information will likely be easily translated." Nila rolled his muscles in a way to stretch them that likely could come off as showing some of that translatable information he spoke of.

I Lady Kiya I

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces