Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
I hear Johto is nice this time of year. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:18 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Keiko and I appeared in front of the Goldenrod City's Pokemon Center after having to hear a certain irate AI's rambling for a few minutes. Given my plans and my usual aversion of GRAY's quirks, I shut off my SNAG. Tired of hearing it, Keiko did the same.

"Wow, it feels really nice out here," Keiko giggled, letting the warm breeze (even though it's November) push against her body.

I shrugged at this. The weather didn't concern me.

"So, what are we gonna do out here?" Keiko asked, turning to face me and giving me a curious look. "I know we left to get away from all the craziness in HQ, but why here?'

"I just figured it was time we went on a real date," I said simply, which brought a glow to Keiko's eyes.

"Yeah, let's do it!" she giggled, barely able to contain her anticipation.

"Well, let's head out. Pretty sure there's a restaurant around here somewhere," I said.

As we walked away from the Pokemon Center, though, I got the feeling we were being watched. It was hard to shake off, but I didn't want it getting in the way of our fun, so I did my best to ignore it, even though something was messing with the chi bubble in my head.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:30 pm
Terashi was right, of course, though he wouldn't know it at the time. Mykel had sensed where the duo were going just before they left and decided that he and Lykas should follow. Leave it to the nosy Gardevoir to get Lykas involved, after all. Then again, if Lykas could read minds, he'd more than likely have gone after them himself. And why not? He figured he might have a little something to gossip about with Odd later. Besides, they were in Goldenrod, one of the best shoplifting sites in Johto.

Staying a fair ways back, he tailed them, as if he didn't realize they were here, just in case they spotted him. After all, he hadn't been in the kitchen when they decided to leave. he could've been here before them as far as they knew.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:28 pm
It wasn't long before we found a place and ordered some food. The meal passed on with some minor small talk and was otherwise uneventful, but by the time we were nearly finished with our plates, my eyes were glued to someone I swore I recognized.

Keiko caught on quick. "What is it?"

"I could swear I've seen that girl before," I told her, pointing to the small teenager two tables over. "Can't quite figure out from where, though."

Keiko cleared her throat, which caught my attention. Judging by that look she was giving me, I was on my way to the doghouse.

"I"m probably imagining it," I retorted simply, acting like I was brushing it off. Fortunately, it seemed to work as Keiko calmed down a bit. "So, where do you want to go next?"

"Me?" Keiko asked exasperatedly. "I thought you were running the show."

"This is our date," I replied. "Besides, Rala's busy, so I can't exactly use her to read your mind."

"Read my mind often?" Keiko asked, looking displeased.

"Oh, come on," I laughed. "We were joking about it this morning."

"Sorry," Keiko said with an apologetic smile, a sign that I was in the clear. She said something afterward, but I heard a familiar voice, and after turning my head back to the familiar teenager, my eyes fell upon a certain musclebound psychopath and everything fell into place.

"Oh, crap."

"The hell are you two doing here?" Chaos asked as he and the familiar teenager walked over to our table. "Don't tell me you hit your head again!"

"Calm down, we're not here on business," I told him.

"Huh. Surprised you two aren't in Lumiose City. Goldenrod ain't the most romantic city in the world."

I couldn't help but give him a wild stare. "How do YOU know about Kalos?" I asked, as I had found out about the region the last time I was here, which wasn't that long ago.

Chaos only smirked. "Took Eve there for our anniversary. Cringeworthiest city you'll ever ~/~ see, but it got her off my back for a while."

"So," Chaos said as he and the teenager stole seats from other tables and sat down at ours. Before he added to that, he looked at Keiko and twitched his head at me. "~/~ your brother, yet?"

Keiko's face turned red, but I could tell this one wasn't out of embarrasement or arousal. "HE'S NOT MY BROTHER, YOU ~/~!" she roared, which rather surprised me. "We TOLD you that LAST TIME we were here, you... fffffriggen PERVERT!"

This time, both Chaos and his adolescent companion laughed, and that's when I realized who she was.

"Speaking of," Keiko spat, still very much angry but thankfully not loud enough to continue making a scene, "Isn't she a little young for you?"

"I should hope so," Chaos smirked, "considering she's my daughter."

Keiko had unfortunately started sipping her drink when he said that. I say this because she spat quite a bit of it out when Chaos made the reveal.

"Absinthe, I presume?" I asked, as Keiko was too busy being speechless.

"That's my name! Don't wear it out, or I'll hafta kick you in the nuts!" Absinthe artfully replied.

I arched an eyebrow at her. "That's not how the saying goes."

"Came out of my mouth, didn't it?" Absinthe asked. Suddenly, I remembered this very conversation occuring between me and Chaos. Or was it me and Chaos? Other people may have been involved. It was a long time ago.

"Well, you certainly are Chaos's daughter," I retorted, which made both of them laugh.

Keiko started asking questions, but I didn't pay attention. That feeling of being watched kicked back in, and it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end - something I hadn't felt in a long time. It was uncomfortable an experience as I remembered.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:36 am
Lykas was content to simply shoplift some new clothes while Terashi and Keiko went out on their little date, casually watching them the way a parent might keep an eye on their teenage child from a distance when on a first date. Just observing. The two did look happy together, after all. It made him glad to see his friends enjoying their time together, strangely enough. Maybe that was just because he and Odd got so little time of their own but he felt at ease at the moment. Then again, it might also be the fact that he was about to walk out of the department store with a 400 Pokedollar coat that no one had seen him grab off the shelf.

As he was walking out with said article, he looked over to the restaurant his friends had gone into a noticed a familiar blond head sitting at their table now. The owner of said blond head being a good bit taller than either of them and possessed of a very familiar frame, he almost ran straight over to join them. But that wouldn't really be right at the moment. He wasn't that heartless. At least let them finish their meal together before interrupting them, he told himself, starting to walk out. And that was when the alarm went of.

~~/~!~ He thought to himself, he'd forgotten to remove the security tag before he started out. Time to think o his feet.

"Excuse me sir, I'm going to need you to come with me." The security guard wasn't in any mood to chat, it sounded like.

"Sorry. I was trying it on to see if it fit and saw an old friend go into the restaurant over there. Forgot I had I on." He lied with a small, sheepish grin. "Here, can you put it back for me or should I get someone else to?"

The guard was caught off, well, guard, by the apparent admission of 'unintended' guilt. "Um....Well...Uh...I'll get one of the floor associates to put it away.... Just don't let it happen again." He warned, still not sure if he should press the issue or not. The kid seemed to be genuinely sorry for the mistake and was returning the clothes, after all. And he didn't have any bags or anything on him to sneak anything else out with..... "Didn't you have a Pokemon with you when you came in?" He finally asked, starting to remember seeing this blue-skinned kid enter the store earlier.

"Hm? Oh, ya I did but he was getting into stuff so I returned him to his ball so he wouldn't get us into any trouble. Guess I didn't need help to do that, huh? Hehehe." Lykas replied with a small, innocent sounding giggle.

The security guard finally nodded and let go of his suspicions. It wasn't unusual for people to walk in with a Pokemon only to realize said Pokemon was obtrusive and return it to it's ball in order to have it out of the way. Arceus knows Whitney did it with that cow of hers almost every time she came in. "Alright kid. Just stay out of trouble...." He finally warned Lykas, allowing him to leave while he held onto the coat that had started the interaction.

"Damn...." Lykas grumbled as he walked out. "I really liked that one, too...." Either way didn't matter to him at this point, though. He'd seen his adoptive dad, he was sure of it. If Chaos was here, he wanted to take the chance to see him while he could, especially since it had been so long since the last time the two had crossed paths that he wasn't even sure where he lived anymore.

He was slowly walking toward the restaurant he'd seen Chaos in when Mykel joined him, Teleporting up beside him with about twelve giant bags either under his arms or floating around him. ~"Think you got enough this time around?~ He asked with a small laugh.

"Maybe. I'll see when we get back." Lykas replied with a smile.

~"You think Sub's realized yet that you have three bedrooms full of nothing but your clothes?"~ Mykel finally asked, walking alongside his trainer.

"Probably but if he cares, he hasn't said anything to me about it." Lykas replied just as he reached the door of the restaurant.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:46 pm
"So, what abstract torment has the team been raising on the world lately?" Chaos asked, unaware as of yet of Lykas's presence.

I couldn't help but arch a brow at him. "Is that what you think the team is about?" I asked, careful not to utter the Snagem name in public let unwanted attention be garnered.

Chaos thought about that, then shrugged. "That's what I did when I was with 'em," he admitted. "Trashing buildings, torching bodies, plundering everything... kicking ~/~ and taking names."

"Don't recall you torching dead bodies," I replied quizzically. Everything else fit into my memories at some point or another, although I'm pretty sure the trashed buildings in my memories were the result of some villain or another. Not that Chaos wouldn't fit swimmingly into that role.

Chaos rubbed the back of his neck suddenly. "Eh, that might've been a dream. It's been a while."

"Eww," Absinthe groaned upon seeing Lykas, fully aware of what tentacles were and where certain perverts liked to stick them in. I haven't the slightest clue why a fourteen-year-old would know that, but she was raised by Chaos "Put some clothes on, PERV!

The second I saw the betentacled visage of Lykas, the sense of being watched made sense. "Oh, hey Lykas," I said simply, deciding not to act on my suspicions.

"THAT'S Lykas!?" Chaos asked, remembering the son he'd adopted. "The hell happened to you!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:45 pm
Lykas had been perfectly content to get a table and wait until Chaos was done talking to Terashi and Keiko before he said anything to the man but when the young girl at his side spoke up, he had no choice but to react. "If you'd be so kind s to see all of me instead of the fun bits, you'd see I'm fully clothed." He retorted to her comment about clothing himself. And it was entirely true. Aside from the head, he was properly dressed in his usual flowing seafoam speckles white pants and boots and his aurora hued sheer jacket over the typical royal purple, mid-thigh-length yukata style shirt he usually wore. So, yeah. Head and hands were all that was left exposed to the world.

"I can't deny the perv part, though. You look good for a kid, after all. Maybe talk to me again in a few years, though. I like 'em knowing what they're doing." He added, his ponytail splitting into two tentacles and waving to Chaos.

"My Pokemon genes matured during puberty. I'm a little more like Jellicent than last time you saw me." He admitted with a small shrug. To him it wan't that big of a deal, but then again, he had gotten so used to the tentacle hair that it wasn't anything unusual anymore, though he did suspect they'd mature further and move to a more expected location eventually. "I can even do this now." He said as he held up a hand, water collecting around it until it had become a water tentacle of it's own, much thicker and frillier around the edges than those on his head.

"By the way, who's the girl?" He asked as his hand returned to normal, now waving to Terashi and Keiko, as if he had only just seen them.

"Hi!" Mykel mentally squeaked out, offering a small wave, barely seen through the dozen bags levitating around him, still. He'd only just gotten to their table and hadn't set them down yet.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:03 pm
Chaos had a weird look on his face. I couldn't tell if he was pissed or speechless from internal laughter. Fortunately, it turned out to be the latter - the internal laughter building up to the point where he just couldn't keep it in anymore.

Both Keiko, Abby, and myself stared at Chaos as he laughed uproariously, although I soon gave up the pretense that he'd eventually let up and explain the situation. "She's Chaos's daughter, Lykas," I explained. I considered elaborating, but as it was hard to even think with Chaos's boisterous laughter, I left it at that.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:12 pm
"That's Abby!?" Lykas yelped when Terashi answered his question. He was wondering why Chaos had started laughing like that but it made perfect sense now. How could he have no recognized her? That was his little sister sitting there, after all.

Getting out of his chair properly, he walked over and gave the young girl a hug. "I guess Chaos never told you about your big brother, did he?" He asked the girl with a small laugh as he let her go. Knowing Lykas, there was a good chance she was going to attack him and he was prepared for it even now.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:22 pm
Being told she was inexperienced was enraging enough, but having some pervy freak of nature hug her and call himself her big brother threw Absinthe over the deep end, causing her to push Lykas off of her as hard as she could. Which, considering her parentage, was impressive for a fourteen-year-old girl.

"Touch me again, and I'll break every bone in your body so fast, you'll wonder if you ever had any to begin with!"

This shut Chaos up with a swiftness, the taller male putting a hand on Abby's shoulder. "Calm. Down." Chaos said sternly. Surprisingly, Abby went from ready to break a neck to being serene almost in an instant. "I know you don't recognize him, but this is the kid I was sitting with when you showed up that day. And yeah, he's your brother. I adopted him."

Suddenly, it was my turn to flip a pirouette off the handle. "You what!?"

Chaos, thankfully, was not incensed. "It was a while ago. Lykas wanted help dealing with his biological father. Having nothing better to do at the time, I volunteered. Turns out that his old man's not only a gym leader, but a huge p***k. Lykas joked about something in the heat of the moment that I took seriously, and when I came to him with the papers, he decided to roll with it. So yeah, Lykas is technically your brother."

"Fine," Abby retorted, still sounding angry although she didn't look it. "Just don't touch me again."

"By the way, what's that walking turd doing standing there behind you?" Chaos asked Lykas, referring to Mykel.

It turns out that Chaos isn't very fond of the majority of Pokemon native to Hoenn. His least favorite of the lot, however, were Gardevoirs, due to the way certain people felt about them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:38 pm
"Sweetheart, you'll have to find my bones to break them." Lykas replied to Abby's threat, his body suddenly becoming translucent and shifting like waves in the form of his body for a moment. Acid Armor. That was a new one, at least from Chaos' perspective. A skill Lykas had picked up in his absence.

"Anyway, ya. Wallace is an raging p***k." Lykas commenting, adding onto Chaos' explanation of how he ended up s Chaos' official child. "He basically disowned me as a baby and left me in Erika's care in Kanto for most of my life. I finally confronted him about it a few years ago and he showed just how much of an a** he really is." Lykas explained a bit further. "He basically told me not to ever come near him again or call myself his child evr again, not that I ever did either often to begin with, and I told him I didn't need him because Chaos was my dad now out of anger. Chaos rolled with it without saying anything but when he told me, I liked the idea."

Mykel was setting Lykas' bags down neatly when Chaos made his comment about him, freezing for a moment before his eyes lit up, about to blast him. "Settle down, Mykel. It's nothing personal. Chaos hates Hoenn more than I do." The hybrid told him as he stepped between the Gardevoir and his adoptive dad.

"This is Mykel. I think the last time you saw him, he was still a Kirlia, to be honest. He's my best friend and my oldest Pokemon." Lykas replied to Chaos, looking over his shoulder at the Psychic-type. "And I'd appreciate it if you'd at least call him by name, even if you don't like the rest of his species."

Mykel smiled at Lykas as his trainer came to his defense but his ire didn't ease up as he went back to placing Lykas' bags on the floor.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:34 pm
Absinthe stared at Lykas as he used Acid Armor, believing after seeing that that he truly lacked a skeletal structure - whether he did or not. "You're friggen weird," she huffed in defeat finally, deciding not to discuss Mykel's gender.

Chaos shrugged off Lykas's request. He'd refrain from referencing it they way he did to its face, or to Lykas's, but it didn't stop him from thinking it, even though he was aware that Mykel could very well read his mind if he tried. It didn't bother him that Mykel was a dude - he knew Lykas swam upstream, and he was fine with that.

This was about the time that, while Chaos and Abby's eyes were on Lykas, that I sat up. Nodding at Keiko to follow suit, the two of us headed away from those three and toward the southern end of the city.

Eventually, Chaos caved for the lack of other sources of conversation. "When'd ya catch 'em?" he asked begrudgingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:42 pm
Lykas just shrugged at Absinthe. Weird he might be but he didn't care. She'd warm up to him eventually.

He missed Terashi and Keiko leaving the area, distracted as he was by the conversation with Chaos and Absinthe. "I dunno....five....six years ago, I think.I was about twelve at the time." He eventually responded with after a very long pause while he thought back. "It was before I actually left the gym and started exploring the world. Erika sent me back home to try and talk to Wallace but I ended up in Dewford town somehow." He recalled, starting to smile to himself.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:22 pm
"You ever kick his a**?" Chaos asked, remembering how badly he wanted to set Wallace's gym on fire and watch it burn. After a moment, though, he decided against that question. "Ehh... nevermind that. So, what've you been up to lately? You still with that one kid, er... what was his name?" Chaos asked, trying to remember Lykas's lover. It was weird, he couldn't remember ever hearing his name. All he could remember was someone calling him odd and the kid responding to it like it was his name.

~*~

Not finding much to do together at the southern end of Goldenrod City, Keiko and I wound up taking a stroll on Route 34.

"Do you think Lykas was stalking us?" Keiko eventually asked. "It was kinda weird how he showed up all of a sudden. I mean, you would think he would come here with Odd if he was here for a reason."

"Unless he was shoplifing," I retorted, aware of how Lykas idolized Chaos. Although why anyone would idolize him of all people was beyond me. "He did have a lot of stuff about his person."

"He wouldn't do that," Keiko smirked, although it was quickly replaced with a worried glance. "Would he?"

Before I could tell her what I was thinking, a noise drew my attention to one of the fences of the Day Care Center, where I saw a rather feminine Blaziken staring right at me.

"Isn't that..." Keiko started to say when she noticed what I was looking at.

After a nod from me , we both headed toward Warbringer to see what she wanted to say to us.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:51 pm
"No.....I decided to wait until I've finished my training. I want to be at my strongest before I do. I want to show him that being beautiful isn't all that matters." Lykas replied with a small sigh. He knew he had little room to talk there. He was a narcissist, himself, after all. But at least he didn't let such things rule his life or his relationships like Wallace did. The self-centered jackass.

"You mean Odd? Ya, we're still together. He's gotten pretty strong, too, actually. You might not know this but he's become a channeler. And he's pretty talented. He's even working as an exorcist in Kanto to help make some money for the team lately." He added, though he had to laugh at Chaos' inability to recall Odd's nickname. Most people seemed to think it was just something he replied to rather than a name. Then again, Odd hadn't even told him what his real name was so he couldn't say he blamed anyone for not remembering.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:35 pm
Abby started to make fun of Odd's name, but Chaos tapped her foot with his, and she witheld her humor. Chaos smirked at it, but refrained from making fun of Odd's name for Lykas's sake. Then he heard something he didn't understand and the smirk faded. "The ~/~'s a Channeler?"

~*~

Keiko and I walked closer to the fence closing off the Daycare Center range from the rest of Route 34, where Warbringer was waiting for us.

"I need a favor from you," Warbringer whispered. Instead of elaborating, however, she picked up a sleeping baby Torchic without a crest.

"Awww," Keiko cooed. I was starting to think she did that with all baby Pokemon.

"This is Angeal. He's... well, the smallest of my babies. The others don't treat him very well. I was hoping if maybe he had a good trainer, he could grow faster, and I remember you from when I travelled with my master."

"You want me to take him from you because of that?" I asked, wondering what kind of parent Warbringer was all of a sudden.

"Well, not just that," Warbringer admitted. "When I was his age, I wanted to partner with a trainer that would take on gyms, maybe even the Elite Four of Hoenn. Instead, I got-"

"Chaos," I sighed.

"...yeah. It's too late for me, but if Angeal-"

"I see what you're getting at," I said finally, procuring my last Pokeball from my duffel bag. Wait, there's another one in there? When did that... oh, whatever. I tapped the ball against the sleeping Torchic, and in he went. "I'll take good care of him."

"Thank you," Warbringer sighed happily.

"Lopunny!"

"Oh, that's Raoul. I gotta go. Thank you again." With that, Warbringer was gone.

"Raoul?" Keiko asked once we stepped away from the fence.

"Her lover is a shiny male Lopunny," I said flatly, anticipating the fit of giggles Keiko erupted into.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff