Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mew-tiful day in the Neighborhood (Raimu, Reno) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:56 pm
The little girl lets her feet tromp in the super-soft grass. The path near the old Sea Cottage was quite a pretty one, but she wanted to be elsewhere. Her hands lift, do a little swaying, and a bubble appears, growing until it encapsulates her. Only then does the pink of her ears from the light mess of hair and the swaying tail appear, the little Mew Hybrid giggling as she takes off into the sky, disappearing quickly out of sight.

~.~

GRAY was not in a very good mood, and when he wasn't in a good mood Reno suffered. And his current suffering was to find a Rogue Hybrid. Well not really a rogue, but there have been sightings of gigantic...bubbles in the forests around the usual Snagem forest haunts, and it was worrying some people. Or making others curious.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:00 pm
Reno would grumble slightly as he began to tromp through the forest, smacking his way through the branches and other things in his path as he attempted to locate this strange hybrid that had been brought to his attention. "I always get the weird jobs. You develop the talent for teleporting and mind reading after years of being the village idiot, suddenly you get all the weird ones." He continued grumbling, peering through the brush before almost shrugging. "It's been hours. I'm starting to think GRAY is punking me. Again."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:02 pm
The mind link he catches a strand of, almost fleeting thread... "Punking?" Its a curious noise, sounding much like a child, and from a tree to his left there is rustling and...

A red Berry rolls out from the bush towards the grumpy man. Perhaps, the girl thought as she hid from Reno, perhaps giving him a Berry would make him feel better?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:22 pm
Reno would perk up as the strange thought popped into his head, followed by the mystery berry popping out of the brush. Poking at the berry curiously, Reno would carefully pick it up before rolling it back into the brush. He wanted to see what whatever it was might do in response.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:29 pm
A muffled squeak from the other side, bushes rustle as she scoots back.

But its only the berry....Hm....She pushes it and an Apricorn back. Funny, the latter can be found elsewhere...why is it here?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:49 pm
Picking up the Apricorn and berry, Reno would react quicker this time as he sent both rolling back towards their sender. He didn't want to spook whatever it was but he also really wanted it o come out and see him.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:01 pm
And its these little things she picks up, and they don't get rolled back anymore. She tucks her ears flat against the mess of hair, hiding it from view while she peeks over the bush at the new friend.

"Why?" It sounds a little mewlish, the word, and she finally steps out. She can't be more than twelve at least, with pale red hair that could pass as pink. Bright blue eyes almost glow against the lighting of their location, and a pink tail....

oops. She forgot about the tail currently swishing behind her, and that retreats to be held in her hands along with the berry and apricorn.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:29 pm
Reno would glance towards the small child now standing before him, an eyebrow raised as he stared at her. "Okay then. So who are you?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:42 pm
Now that she was closer...her hands seemed to hold the same pink tint as her tail, fading to a passable shade of human peach on her upper arms. Her legs were the same, the color fading at the knee.

"Who are you?" She counters, more...curious than anything, swaying side to side while standing. "I'm me, of course."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:14 pm
Reno would tilt his head before finally answering. "I'm Reno. Came to see what's going on around here. So whats your name, miss?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:36 pm
"Myuki." She answered with a moment of thought, stressing the first sound like a cat noise. "Reno...Reno..." Says his name a few times, then beams. "It's quiet. I'm playing. Come play with me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:53 pm
Reno would hold his stare towards Myuki, waiting for a moment before deciding to answer. "Sure. What do you want to play?" Reno questioned, slowly getting down onto one knee to be level with the strange hybrid.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:02 pm
"Hide and Seek!" She answers, offering the other a smile. "You look like you're good at this game too..." She answers, a glint in her eye. Spinning on her toes, she then watches him lower...and comes to investigate. "How'd you find me?" Nobody came to look for her nowadays.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:13 pm
Reno would look her up and down before responding. "I came here to check out the strange bubbles. Thought something was up. I'm guessing that's your work?" Reno questioned, keeping a close eye on the decidedly hybrid girl.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:21 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would look her up and down before responding. "I came here to check out the strange bubbles. Thought something was up. I'm guessing that's your work?" Reno questioned, keeping a close eye on the decidedly hybrid girl.

"...Oops." There's a sheepish smile there, hiding behind her hands. "The bubbles are...fun though! Bouncy! Want to play on those instead?" She asks, rocking on her feet. Humans she was told weren't nice, but this one...he was interesting. She liked him.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff