Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:20 am
User Image

Anansi looked with pride out across the open land of the village circle that was completely surrounded by the comforting security of the dense trees of the rainforest. She had decided to call the pride together on this day to celebrate the birth of several new litters and the addition of a new male to their community. It warmed her heart to see the growth of the pride.

"Thank you all for gathering together today at my request. It makes me so happy to be able to formally welcome these beautiful new lives that have graced us with their presence. There is no greater blessing to us than that of new life, and we must all work together to make sure that these little ones have the best experience possible in life and grow to realize their fullest potential. We are all responsible for loving them, supporting them, and teaching them our knowledge and wisdom."

"Since we are all together right now, I would also like to extend a welcome to our new member. I look forward to your future with us,"
she spoke warmly as she gestured toward the indigo male amungst them.

[OOC Note: The Queen's posts will be ornate to stand out between my characters. This orp will be open for one month from the posted date]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:41 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageAmala was thrilled to see the pride's numbers growing so rapidly. There were so many young one's running around, and a few new adults, one of which was newer still. The Guardian stood by, watching and listening as their queen spoke.

The storyteller couldn't be happier. He was going to have cubs to tell stories to! This made him extremely happy and he smiled large and wide as he stood on the sidelines so to speak. He watched as a lavender colored cub with a moon upon her forehead. She was from one of the new sets of litters roaming around.

Kailasa couldn't help but look around, wide eyed at all the different faces. There were so many! How would she ever remember them all. It seemed like a near impossible task to her little mind.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:09 pm
User Image Wanyika kept a stern lookout from her viewpoint. She was stationed on a rock, watching all the coming and going from the other cubs and adults. She was nervous, but she refused to let that show... for a kid, she cared very much about how the adults saw her. It was her first outing that was so.. so large. She had a lot of people to impress with her skills ... forget the fact she was so young, her "skills" involved play fighting and sneaking up on her siblings. She eyed a cub around her age, lavender in color. She was memorized by the beautiful mark on their forehead. She slowly, very slowly, prowled from her tiny pride rock, making her way to the other child. With a short pounce, she landed riiiight next to the cub. "Hey! I don't know you. Let's fix that! I'm Wanyika!"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:09 pm
User Image
Thokani prowled about, eyeing everyone, but especially her siblings. She flexed her paws, testing her claws and finally plopped down in the spot Wanyika had just vacated to watch her sibling greet the lavender cub with disapproval. That wasn't a family member, she didn't look as they did so she couldn't possibly be. Though, even she had to admit that was unfair. There were plenty of lions here who didn't look like they did. She still didn't think it was a good idea to mingle with strangers, why were they even there? She would never admit that it was fear of said strangers that was the true root of her disapproval.  

Ebonrune

Opinionated Human

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:07 am
User Image
"You shouldn't frown like that, your face could get stuck," Valora said, giving her disapproving sister a gentle nudge, draping a paw over her crimson and gold sister. "Surely there is something here to smile about. We're all together after all." she offered, voice laced with affection.

It wasn't that she didn't care, truthfully, she was just easy going and quite frankly, enjoying the atmosphere. There was a happy sort of energy in the surrounding big cats and it made the cub giddy.

((I didn't mean for the post to be in ornate. I use the "Better Gaia" page and it's in my settings unless I post from my phone. I'll try to avoid that. Sorry guys.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:51 am
User Image
Majivu padded up last behind her siblings, looking on silently and emotionlessly. She had been staring up at Anasi, the queen, and listening to her words of welcome before becoming distracted by the other cubs. She watched Wanyika jump down to greet the cub from another litter, and frowned a little. It didn't seem very nice to try and surprise a strange cub. Perhaps among the sisters it would have been okay, but the lavender female already looked overwhelmed.

She was about to step forward and chastise her sister when Valora came over and cajoled with Thokani. The distraction gave Majivu a moment to think and breathe and calm down. No one was harmed, so there was no reason to be upset. The tiny frown slipped away back to the straight face from earlier and she padded over to place a small lick on Valora's shoulder, "Good point sister... it's a special day! I wonder if we'll get to meet any Masters..."  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:49 am
~Naledi~
User ImageNaledi stood off to the side as she listened to her Queen speak. She was certainly going to have her paws full now with all of the new students she would need to train and teach. Nevertheless, she looked forward to watching the newest members of the pride grow and develop their paths in life.

She couldn't help but to smirk in pride when she noticed that one of the litters contained all girls. She hoped that some of them would choose to walk the path of the warrior in their adulthood. She would make sure to make a good impression on their young minds.

Even though it was hard work, she took pride in her role as an instructor to the next generation. Her own cubs had finally reached adulthood, and she was beginning to miss having little ones around.

~Khalifa~
User Image

Khalifa sat by his mother an looked with happiness and intrigue at the small cubs that were running around. An adult now, he tried his best to appear mature and knowledgeable about things.

He felt as though it were yesterday that he himself was romping and running around with his siblings. Giving Naledi a sidelong glance, he knew for a fact that despite her complaints she enjoyed teaching the young cubs. Khalifa knew that she was hiding the fact that she was glad to have so many new young ones around. He was also interested in meeting the new male as there were not many in the pride.

He would have someone else to bother other than his own brother and the few other males in the pride. He was curious to see the new generation grow and realize their talents.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:41 am
~Busara~
User ImageBusara was happier than she had been in a long while. She wasn't sure how much longer she could stand being on her own in the rogue lands, especially once she'd found out that she was pregnant. After seeing the fall of two of prides that she'd come to love and know as home, she had nearly given up on the idea of settling completely.

If nothing else, she a had a least wanted to know what had happened to her daughter, the only one of her litter that had stayed with Busara after losing their first home. Their parting in the rogue lands after losing their second pride had been hard for the lioness. Now that she'd found her Bily again she could only hope for the longevity of this new pride.

She didn't know what she would do if she had to go through another fall. Especially with her two new cubs around. Even though giving up three of her little cubs had taken an emotional toll on her, she knew that it might be better just in case anything ever happened here.

~Nabila~
User ImageNabila was thrilled to have her mother by her side again, especially now that she'd had cubs of her own. It was funny to her that her mother had brought new cubs with her that were only a bit older than her own girls. They were close in age and would grow up together. They would be more like sisters than aunts and nieces. Her new little sisters would be more like daughters to her until they were older.

"Stay where I can see you all, and don't go running into the forest!," she called to her daughters. Being a new mother, she felt nervous and overprotective of them much of the time. This was their first time coming out with everyone else and Nabila was concerned about losing track of them.

Still, Nabila was already proud of the four of them. Despite her nervousness over them, she was proud of the confident way they were approaching the outside world and the other inhabitants of the pride.

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:20 am
~Lunaria~
User ImageLunaria could honestly say that she was happier than she had ever been in her life. Even before losing her original home pride to destruction. She was soul bonded with Aru, the one that she loved more than anybody else and the one who had saved her from the dark place of her own creation.

If that wasn't good enough, they now had six beautiful cubs that were a romping and giggling reminder of just how far two of them had come together. Luna looked with love shining in her eyes at her beloved babies and then up at her mate who was walking at her side.

"Can you believe that we're parents now Aru?"

She couldn't keep her eyes off of their cubs, almost believing that they were too good to be real. She smelled and nuzzled them, making sure that they were each present and accounted for.

~Arutemisu~
User ImageAru was entirely content, and was feeling like he could live the rest of his life this way with Luna. He had been so proud to gather up his children and walk out with them and Luna to show off their new cubs. The cubs were big enough now to follow them around and begin learning with the Master.

He was amazed with the progress that Luna had made in returning to herself and desiring to truly start living a new life. He had been struck silent and fearful when his mate announced that they were expecting a litter. It wasn't until he saw the happy smile spread across her face that he let the feelings of joy and anticipation fill his heart.

"Hardly," he replied to Luna's question with a small laugh. Looking at their precious cubs that were a perfect mix of the two of them he added, "but I wouldn't have it any other way than this."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:07 pm
User Image

Dhati looked around and around and around at all of the Daughters and Sons that had, at least in her mind, quite suddenly popped out of no where! She also did quite a bit of staring at the purple male that had joined the pride. She never had much dealings with males, since there were so few of them in the pride and the new addition intrigued her.

Coming up to sit beside her brother and mother, she nudged her shoulder against Khalifa's and nodded to her mother. "Hey Mom." She said with a grin and then turned to her brother. "What're you doing lurking around here? We've got folks to meet, so let's go meet them!" Lowering her voice, she added, "Besides, I need you to size up this new guy for me. Dunno about you, but I think he looks pretty neat." She perked up and stood, waving her tail in a arching sweep to beckon her brother along with her. "C'mon, it'll be night time before we know it. Bye, Mom!" She added to Naledi before attempting to usher off her brother into the crowds.

Big Hobbit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ABVirus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:11 pm
User Image

Kivuli stuck close to his parents' sides, not wishing to be far from either of them, especially with such a large gathering of lions. He had never seen so many lions in one place before! It was amazing, sure, but it was also quite intimidating to the young cub. He had placed himself between his father's paws, refusing to leave Aru's side and contented himself to over hearing how in love with their litter his parents were as he gazed timidly out from the safety circle inside around his parents.

He saw his sister, Kailasa sitting not too far away and was about to call out to her when another cub ran over to her. Kivuli flattened his ears and took a step back, closer to his father. Well, talking to his litter mate was out. He would just... Stay here. And hope that no other brightly colored stranger came to meet him. What on earth would he do if he was made to interact with someone new?

Big Hobbit

AstoriaFallen

Gracie Loff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image
She looked around for a moment, curious about all these new faces when one of them suddenly decided to make her get to know them. Taking a step or two backwards she looked at the grey and yellow cub and cocked her head lightly to the side. "I'm Kailasa. It's nice to meet you." She said taking moment to admire her markings. "It's nice to meet you Wanyika." She said with a warm smile towards the other female. She spotted her brother not too far away and gave him a big grin. "Kivuli! Come join me."

The two adults made themselves comfortable not too far away and watched the youngsters running around.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:46 am
~Daiah~
User ImageIt didn't take her long to leave her parents' side and begin to explore the open world. Daiah romped along by her siblings trying to keep up with them while looking around at the immense trees that bordered the area with wide pink eyes. Everything was so big! The small girl was getting so distracted by her surroundings that she was rapidly losing track of her sisters and brothers.

"Kailasa! Kivuli!," she shouted as she caught up. Once there, she saw that her sister had made friends with another cub.

"Hi! I'm Daiah!," she said with enthusiasm and excitement at meeting others, "Let's be friends!"

~Sanyu~
User ImageInitially, Sanyu stuck close to her mother and grandmother, feeling a little apprehensive about being brought out to such a wide and open space. They were surrounded by those that she had not yet met, and the white and yellow cub was feeling a bit shy. However, once she saw that her sisters were branching out and meeting others, she too decided to wander a bit.

"Wait for me!," she called after her four sisters as she ran after them.

Bumping into a dark male cub who was near some other cubs who she didn't know, Sanyu spoke a quiet, "Sorry! Um, hi. My name's Sanyu."

AstoriaFallen
So cuute!! I didn't expect them to grow for another month! I think I'll just play them as late adol/early adults depending on bello

ABVirus

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Intomniac
It's not exclusive smile

Ebonrune

Gracie Loff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:02 pm
User Image
No matter how she felt about the situation unfolding, it certainly wasn't going away. She scowled at Valora for telling her not to and stood up, flexing her claws. "I don't smile." She said, even though she did plenty of the time and simply didn't feel like doing it right then. She left her perch to head down among the strangers anyway. She certainly didn't want to look like she was being a coward!  

Ebonrune

Opinionated Human

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:44 pm
Quote:
User Image Hatua came to the gathering, with ears folded back and a jump to her step. Usually she was fairly in a good mood and ready to take on responsibilities of being a spirit guide. Today, she hoped she would see more of them follow the way of the spirit. It was only til just recently that she took an interest in the way of the warrior. She smiled widely when in her scan of the Queen talking, she saw Amala. Her long bangs covered the right side of her face, and her back near straightened when she sat, content on watching instead of participating. Yes, it was a joyous day. She could feel happiness pouring out of them.

Quote:
User Image Trotting up from between Arutemisu's legs, a white head poked out. Giza'usiku wasn't thrilled at all to see so many faces all at once. He guessed it was needed though and when he heard his lavender sister speak up, his ears swerved in her direction then immediately he went after her. Slowing down just as he passed his brother. Looking to Kivuli and added with a light nudge. "Let's go meet up with Kailasa and Daiah." His voice was so unnaturally low and soft sounding.

Then ran after her and immediately within the area of the other cubs. He bowed, and bowed to the parents as well.

"Giza." Introducing himself with a nickname he gave himself. Additionally his name was just too long for him to want to say over and over again. "Nice to meet you." He chirped after his sister also giving her a reassuring nudge that he was beside her.

"Sisters?" He pointed them out, and saw how intricate their markings were. They had to be sisters. There was no other way! He couldn't help his jaw slightly drop even just a little as his eyes followed the markings. "Cool markings.." His whispered under breath.

AstoriaFallen

ABVirus

Gracie Loff

Ebonrune

Intomniac

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Big Hobbit

[IC] Rogue Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash