Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply Roleplaying
The Brainwashing of Natalia Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HypnoRaverJay
Crew

Masterful Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:28 pm
Dr.Sebastian Arcurio couldn't help but hum happily to himself as he prepped one of the many examination/hypnochambers in his small home office. He was dressed in a long white labcoat, with blackframed glasses. His hair was raven black, and his eyes a vibrant amber in color. His overall fram was quite thin, and his skintone rather pale. The floors of each examination room were made of a polished white marble, each having a blue padded reclining chair, with padded cuffs by where a person's arms, hands, legs, and feet would be placed. Included in every room as well, was a TV monitor, which was suspened from an aparatus on the ceiling about 2 feet away from the footrest of each recliner, a pair of padded headphones hanging off the back of each chair. He primarily worked with those who had bothersome memories that needed to be wiped clean, but he also worked with those who wished to give up their freedom completely, and let him form them a new life in their mind. Today, Dr.Sebastian was awaiting a visit from a new patient, a rather well to do woman who went by the name of Natalia.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:45 pm
User ImageNatalia De Roza wanted to get some memories wiped out of her mind about her ex-finance Roland. Thankfully she didn't have to work with him anymore but sh wanted her memories of him gone. A friend of hers recommended Dr. Sebastian Arcurio to her. So she thought she would give a try to see if would work. If it didn't work, well it was worth the try. She had to get things back in order in her life and it wasn't happening with her ex, Roland was still on her mind.

Today was the day that she had the appointment with Dr. Arcurio. She had come early to make sure that she was on time. She had her violin with her in it's case and her music folder as well. Once she done here, she had engagement to play at. She was waiting patiently in the lobby, looking over her music, waiting to be called to the back.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

HypnoRaverJay
Crew

Masterful Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:02 pm
After making certain that the Hypnochamber/Examination room was in top order, Sebastian quickly rushed upstairs to the lobby of his manor, one of his many maids having rung the bell at the front welcome desk. With a smile, he came up into the lobby, Walking up to Natalia De Roza and giving her a respectful bow. "Welcome to my facility today, Mrs.Roza. I understand that you wish to have memories of your last fiance removed permanently from memory?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:34 pm
Natalia looked up from her music when she heard footsteps approaching her. She gave him a slight bow back to him. "Thank you for the warm welcome. Yes, I want to forget everything about Roland permanently." She said back to him wondering if this would really work or not.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

HypnoRaverJay
Crew

Masterful Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:53 pm
Deborah Jetson
Natalia looked up from her music when she heard footsteps approaching her. She gave him a slight bow back to him. "Thank you for the warm welcome. Yes, I want to forget everything about Roland permanently." She said back to him wondering if this would really work or not.
"That won't be a problem at all! I should be able to get that done for you! Follow me, and watch your step. The stairs are a tad narrow." He said with a caring smile, holding his right hand out to you in a gentlemenly manner. With your instrument and music materials still on your seat, you saw two rather large and burly men come over from behind the front desk, standing guard infront of your instruments while Sebastian lead you down the winding set of metal stairs, walking at a leisurely pace so you didn't break one of the heels on your shoes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:05 pm
HypnoRaverJay

"Thanks, what's the deal with the two men up there?" She asked him as she followed him down the stairs, which were narrow like he said they would be. Natalia placed her hand in his before they began the descend the stairs. "I do have a engagement to perform at seven o'clock tonight so I hope that this treatment will be done before then." Natalia said before she was starting to have second thoughts about this.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

HypnoRaverJay
Crew

Masterful Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:12 pm
Deborah Jetson
HypnoRaverJay

"Thanks, what's the deal with the two men up there?" She asked him as she followed him down the stairs, which were narrow like he said they would be. Natalia placed her hand in his before they began the descend the stairs. "I do have a engagement to perform at seven o'clock tonight so I hope that this treatment will be done before then." Natalia said before she was starting to have second thoughts about this.
"Those two men are my bodyguards. When you accumulate such a fortune like I have, people tend to want to take a piece of it, primarily by force. They're guarding your instruments. And there's no need to worry, it'll only take one hour at most." He responded with a smile. Soon, we finally reached the bottom of the stairs, and your eyes were greeted by a brilliant white hallway, exactly like those you'd see in a hospital, at least 10 sets of doors lining the hall. I lead you into one of the rooms, and you could see a blue padded reclining chair, covered with padded restraints, a LED monitor suspended from the ceiling two feet infront of the headrest, a pair of padded headphones hanging off the back of the chair. "If you would take your sharp heels off, and lay back, we can begin with the selected memory cleansing."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:26 pm
HypnoRaverJay
Deborah Jetson
HypnoRaverJay

"Those two men are my bodyguards. When you accumulate such a fortune like I have, people tend to want to take a piece of it, primarily by force. They're guarding your instruments. And there's no need to worry, it'll only take one hour at most." He responded with a smile. Soon, we finally reached the bottom of the stairs, and your eyes were greeted by a brilliant white hallway, exactly like those you'd see in a hospital, at least 10 sets of doors lining the hall. I lead you into one of the rooms, and you could see a blue padded reclining chair, covered with padded restraints, a LED monitor suspended from the ceiling two feet infront of the headrest, a pair of padded headphones hanging off the back of the chair. "If you would take your sharp heels off, and lay back, we can begin with the selected memory cleansing."

Natalia was have second thoughts again when she saw the reclining chair with the padded restraints on it. "Are those restraints necessary?" She asked as she was debating about backing out.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

HypnoRaverJay
Crew

Masterful Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:30 pm
Deborah Jetson
HypnoRaverJay
Deborah Jetson
HypnoRaverJay

Natalia was have second thoughts again when she saw the reclining chair with the padded restraints on it. "Are those restraints necessary?" She asked as she was debating about backing out.
"The padded restraints are indeed necessary. You see, when memories are removed from the mind, it leaves an empty space, which is very much like a metaphorical cut upon your psyche. Such occurances caused by a fading memory or thought can sometimes cause spasms or muscle twitches, which only occur during the process of memory removal, not after." He explained. "There's no need to worry. You're in good hands."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:35 pm
HypnoRaverJay

"I... Might as well since I'm here already." She said before slipping off her heels and sitting down in the chair. She was hoping that she wouldn't regret this... Hoping that she would still be herself after getting rid of these memories of Roland.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

HypnoRaverJay
Crew

Masterful Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:43 pm
Deborah Jetson
HypnoRaverJay

"I... Might as well since I'm here already." She said before slipping off her heels and sitting down in the chair. She was hoping that she wouldn't regret this... Hoping that she would still be herself after getting rid of these memories of Roland.
Little did she know, the form she had previously sent in for her appointment had a back to it, which read that upon signing, she was giving her freedom over to him. His people had already informed her family and the event organizers of 'Her Decision', and that she had signed it willingly, which she had. With a soft hum, I locked the padded restraints down around your arms, hands, legs, and feet, the padding feeling rather comforting as he slipped the headphones over your ears, flicking on the monitor that was infront of your face. You could see colorful swirling patterns playing out on screen, a recording I had designed for you in advance playing in your ears. "Look deep into the swirling patterns, and let all your worries and nervousness slip away. You don't need that jerk Roland in your life, or your mind any longer. Imagine your thoughts and menories of him as bubbles floating within the colors, and pop them in your mind, one by one." The message said as the colorful display looped. I was standing to the side, making sure your attention would be drawn to the screen.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:50 pm
HypnoRaverJay

While he was closing the restraints, she felt slightly turned on by it in a way. Soon she looking into the swirling patterns, listening to what he said. Natatila was doing what he said and soon had forgotten about Roland. everything about him and wondered what would happen next.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

HypnoRaverJay
Crew

Masterful Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:56 pm
Deborah Jetson
HypnoRaverJay

While he was closing the restraints, she felt slightly turned on by it in a way. Soon she looking into the swirling patterns, listening to what he said. Natatila was doing what he said and soon had forgotten about Roland. everything about him and wondered what would happen next.
"That's it, let all thoughts of him fade.~ All those nights thinking about him.. It can be a stressful, as well as a burden at times having to think, and think for yourself. If you wish to be free of that burden, look deep into the swirling colors, and listen to my words.~ Let all your worries and fears go." The message repeated in your ears, the vibrant swirling pattern becoming more and more calming and mesmerising with each passing second.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:09 pm
HypnoRaverJay

Natalia llet her concerns and worries go like the voice that she was hearing through the headphones. She was relaxed and the vibrant swirling colors drew her in. With out knowing it Natalia was mesmerized and was open to any suggestions that he might say...  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

HypnoRaverJay
Crew

Masterful Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:16 pm
Deborah Jetson
HypnoRaverJay

Natalia llet her concerns and worries go like the voice that she was hearing through the headphones. She was relaxed and the vibrant swirling colors drew her in. With out knowing it Natalia was mesmerized and was open to any suggestions that he might say...
"That's a good patient, letting all your worries slide away. Thinking and freedom is bad. It causes nothing but needless stress and worry. Let your new lord and master take care of you.~ Let all thoughts of freedom and independence slip away into oblivion in the colors. Your skills with music shall remain, but the rest of your mind is a blank slate now, ready to be rewritten.~" His handsome voice repeated through the headphones, the swirling pattern on screen completely holding all of your attention as he comfortingly stroked your cheek with a smirk.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff