MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Land of Fire was the first country to adopt a ninja village, Konohagakure, a custom other countries would soon adopt. The Land of Fire is appropriately oriented towards the element of fire, typically having very bright and warm weather. While not the physically largest country, it has the largest hidden village.

The Land of Fire has been involved in wars with the Land of Lightning, the Land of Earth, and the Land of Wind. In the quiet years that followed, the Land of Fire slowly recovered, and became accustomed to peace. This was seen by other countries, who had been working to increase their military power, as a weakness, and is one of the factors that brought about the Konoha Crush by Otogakure and Sunagakure.

On the border between the Land of Fire and the Land of Sound sits the Valley of the End, a large rift formed shortly after the founding of Konohagakure by the First Hokage and Madara Uchiha.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:28 am
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

I won't run away from anything...

Hinata slowly woken up with a groan, which she slowly stnad up, recognize the room as she gasp and stand up and slide the paper slider, she find herself in Hyuga Estate. Awed, thought to be a dream, so she rub her eyes and open her eyes again, it's still there. Hinata suddenly remember Kaguya's escape and her love for Naruto, she place her hand on her forehead, feel devastate, "How am I going to explain this to Naruto-kun?"

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

User Image

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:55 am
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi, Ayame, and Lin jump out of the demonic portal, they find themselves in the large village. Ayame place her finger to think, "Where are we, but more importantly..." she ask, then look at two of them, "What does Darcia mean Arachne find something interesting about Xehanort and Atticus, and truth? I only know she touched X-Blade from three years ago," she ask again recall what Darcia said earlier. Lin thought of it with a frown, "Not to mention a keyblade, we all know both Lord Kiba and Lady Suzume never wield that weapon. Like you said Lady Ayame, she might have either touch it or she accidentally touch it," he added about the keyblade, until Hinata begin to speak, "Umm excuse me, are you all talking about the keyblades?" she ask them, making three demons look at her in surprise. They notice her unusual eyes, until Takeshi pull a bag out, "I don't think you are like this rabbit demon," he says as he throws to reveal server head Kaguya Otsutsuki making her gasp and cover her mouth. She lift her head in shock, but she suddenly notice about Takeshi eye color. Takeshi raise his eyebrow, "What?" he ask her, which she caught her off guard as she shook her head, "N-N-Nothing, but I notice your eye color is like Mitsuki-san's eyes," she reply about his eye color is same as Mitsuki. Takeshi scoff as he look away, Hinata begin to ask again, "Are you any chance related with her?" she ask him to confirm her guess. He look at her for long time, however he sense something about her, but decide not to speak about it, so he rudely reply, "She's my youngest half sister, and I'm just a full blooded daiyokai. We are nothing alike, but share same eye color," he reply to her flatly, making Ayame and Hinata earn sweat drop. Ayame push her nephew away, "I'm sorry about my nephew's rudeness, but we need to find the history from three years ago," she request to look up the history. Hinata look at them, then nod with a smile, "Please follow me," she agree to help them, so she takes them to library as they follow.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

Takeshi Ayame Lin Hinata

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:35 pm
Hinata Hyuuga

After entering the Konoha Library, Hinata lead three demons to the history sections to search for event history, which she finds it and pull it out to set it on the table to flip the page. She finds the time event from three years ago as she points at it, "Here it is, so why do you want to know?" she ask them out of curiosity. Takeshi frown as he reads it, "My grandfather told me that one of witch finds something interesting between Xehanort and former hero of the realm, and what will Mitsuki think if she finds out the truth about them. He said about her keyblade master, but she never summon a keyblade," he reply to her while reading, notice how Atticus died and finds out Mitsuki inherited his Chirasengo before his death. Hinata widen her eyes, "A truth about Atticus-san and Xehanort-san?" she comment and place her finger under her chin, "I don't know much about Atticus-san, I only seen him couple times and helped him out. I notice he was a half demon like Mitsuki-san, yet he wield the keyblade," she added, remember her time with Atticus. Ayame and Lin look at her for a long time, before Takeshi speaks out to her, when he reads the part of Magnolia's war against Xehanort with Nirvana, and Kingdom Heart appearance with dragons, notice Mitsuki's name with Natsu and Alex dealt with Xehanort. He frown when he notice X-Blade, "So she touch the X-Blade... I heard it's the act like protector to Kingdom Heart," he muttered. Ayame and Lin heard him as they joins in to read what happen in Magnolia, Hinata joins in as she look shock, then she look at them in confusion, "If Mitsuki-san did touch it, then why your grandfather said that about her keyblade master," she ask them, but Lin cross his arm with a frown, "That is what we want to find out and find out the truth about Xehanort and Atticus? Darcia might have known something about Atticus and Princess."

Takeshi Ayame Lin Hinata

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:01 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image

Darkness and Light
Working together as one

Haruto walked through the streets up the Land of Fire, watching as he saw the kids play through the streets without any fear in their eyes or sadness. They played in peace which only made Haruto smirk softly, walking down the main strip with his staff by his side. To others, he looked like a monk from a distant land with his soft blue eyes watching the civilians work hard on their businesses and the young ninja training within the streets, jumping from roof top to roof top to practice their parkour skills. Haruto looked as he felt a strong aura sense within the land, closing his eyes to notice a demonic sense but nothing evil, just dark. This interested Haruto as he walked toward the aura, looking at the Konoha Library. He then felt a sense of a strong light aura coming through the library, making him wonder what was happening there. He just sat outside on a bench, pulling up his hood before closing his eyes to show his vision, watching the light and dark aura who were Hinata Hyuuga and Takeshi which he began to listen to their conversation.

You'll regret fighting their master
The true ArchAngel.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:45 pm
Hinata Hyuuga

"However we are not sure if both Mitsuki and Takeshi's grandfather is telling the truth about the connection between Atticus and Xehanort," Ayame added to Hinata. Hinata blink couple times and thought of that. Takeshi frown a bit and he and the wolves catch a scent of half demon and half angel, which is strange for them because they never encounter one before. Hinata takes a notice their reaction as she tilting her head, "Is everything okay?" she ask them, but they never said anything. Takeshi wonder what kind of creature they are sensing, so he look at those three, "I will check it out, you three look for any clue about my sister and X-Blade," he order them, Ayame and Lin understand, while Hinata find that rude as she pout. Takeshi leaves the library to find the scent of the owner. Ayame sigh and shook her head, "Sorry about my nephew, he's always like that," she apologize to her, "Although, I can tell he does care about his half sister," he added. Hinata listens to them as she smile softly to watch Takeshi go, "It's good to have nii-san."
Takeshi exit out of library to look for a scent, he doesn't place his hand on his father's crafted weapon. His silver blue eyes scanning around, until he notice a man in the hood as he narrow his eyes and confirm the scent, "I don't know what you are, but who the h*ll are you?" he ask him calmly, while glaring at him with his silver blue eyes.

Takeshi Ayame Lin Hinata

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:38 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Darkness and Light
Working together as one

"Interesting question, Emperor Takeshi...", Haruto spoke softly to Takeshi as he stood up, his body posture was proper as he used his long staff to what looks like keeping his balance. As he walked toward Takeshi before stopping three meters away from him before speaking up to him with a straight face,"You are looking for a connection with Xehanort and Atticus which is an interesting thought. I just want to know why you are searching for the answer?"

The true ArchAngel.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:00 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi continue to glare at Haruto, yet unreadable, "How did he know my name, and what we were doing?" he thought to himself. His silver blue eyes continue to focus on Haruto, but he close his eyes with a sigh, "My dead grandfather told me that one of witches discovered about their past, yet he also said what Mitsuki do, if she found out the truth about them," he explains to him, keeping his emotion in check. He open his eyes as he cross his arms, "He mention about her keyblade master, but she never summon it. Although, only we know was she touched X-Blade from three years ago when Xehanort tried to open the Kingdom Heart," he added about his half sister touched X-Blade. Takeshi isn't sure about Haruto, but he can tell he's not a threat or anything.

... Protecting the human

Takeshi Ayame Lin Hinata

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:34 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Darkness and Light
Working together as one

"Your sister, Mitsuki, is truly a gifted hero of light", Haruto spoke softly as he looked at Takeshi with a blank stare, his staff's rings blowing through the wind as leaves flowed through the air around them. He cloak move slightly as he lifted up his left arm which was his free hand to form a purple aura ball with a red glow around it to show the X-blade in Mitsuki's hands which was almost like a guided vision that Haruto had already in his mind,"Takeshi, the most powerful keyblade choose your sister to be a keyblade wielder..but there must be a test first before she truly gains her own keyblade of light. The one that Eraqus, Xehanort, their students, their student's chosen, and now Vincent Angel, Takeshi, and several others now have...Mitsuki's keyblade will be the keyblade to power over all others.."
Haruto then dropped his hand, making the aura ball disappear before taking off his hood to show his white hair blocking his bright blue eyes with strange markings around the pupil. His eyes were similar to the sharingan and rinnegan mixed together in a bright blue color,"You want to find answers though..I would ask the only thing that could answer this question..Mitsuki's heart will have all of the answers. As for Xehanort and Atticus..I believe that soon, not even the late Arigane or stronger would be able to defeat that keyblade..but she must first be able to wield it like a true master.."

The true ArchAngel.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:53 am
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi listens to Haruto's explanation, even sees Mitsuki holding X-Blade, and mention about her wield like a true master. He take a notice of Rinnegan and Sharingan like Kaguya had before he, Ayame, and Lin killed her. His silver blue eyes are unpredictable to react, but realize why she haven't summon it, he place his fingers between his eyes to rub it, "D*mnit, why the h*ll is she that d*mn naive to notice a keyblade is testing her?" he mumbling himself about Mitsuki's naivety. Takeshi is seriously need to have a word with her, when he meet her again, but Lin informed his master that he gave her a lock that their father left it for her, only missing is the key, which he and his father believe someone already have it. He look at Haruto calmly, "That keyblade is suppose to be act like a protector to Kingdom Heart and only way to open it. I recall Xehanort wants it and Kingdom Heart for himself," he comment about X-Blade and how Xehanort grew the sudden interest. He slightly scoff when he says about Mitsuki's heart will have all the answers, "Funny, I have that similar answer from what my undead grandfather, who wants to kill me and Mitsuki, and he told me, 'why don't I ask her?'"

... Protecting the human

Takeshi Ayame Lin Hinata

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Darkness and Light
Working together as one

Haruto turned to his side as he looked up at the sky, his bangs covering his eyes as he closed them to feel the warmth against his skin,"Probably best you talk to her..but whatever you do..you must not talk to her about her own keyblade..you want her to truly be a hero of light? Have her go on her own path and let her heart be her guiding key..then again.."
Haruto let out a little chuckle before his body began to fade away like leaves with the wind. He then softly spoke,"I'm not a keyblade wielder..I'm just a messanger."
His body then fully disappears as white leaves floated around the library before disappearing up into the sky.

The true ArchAngel.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:31 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi slightly lifting his eyes after Haruto explain about talk to her, but warn him not to talk about her own keyblade. He watch him disappear with the wind and leaves, leaving him in stun, until his aunt comes out to approach him, "I can't help and overhear him, looks like we have to look for her and help her guide to keyblade," she says to him with arms cross. Takeshi remain silent to think about it, "... It's only way. Did you, Lin, and that woman found anything," he reply and ask her calmly. Ayame lower her forest green eyes before she speaks, "Her name is Hinata, but there is one, that you wouldn't believe why Darcia said that," she reply and found the answer. Hearing this, catch an emperor's attention as he look at her, "What the h*ll are you saying?" he ask, Ayame frown to say this answer, "Atticus was once Xehanort's apprentice, same goes to Arigane. I believe Atticus and Arigane turn against their master because of Kingdom Heart and X-Blade he wanted. From the history in Demon World, Xehanort needs them to unleash their darkness, but I'm getting worried about Mitsuki..." she explains to him about the connection and their history, yet begin to worry about Mitsuki. Takeshi recall Ayame told him and Lin about Mitsuki explain how she got ruby long bow, Arigane give it for her before he disappear, and leading them to believe late King of the God knew she's a Shrine Maiden. However Takeshi try to process his thought about both Atticus and Arigane, they were once Xehanort's apprentices before they turn against their master to prevent him to obtain both X-Blade and Kingdom Heart. "Don't worry about Xehanort, Mitsuki can't unleash the darkness because she have both Shinto and Celestial Brush Gods, humans, and non-hostile demons by her side. Her faith is strong, just like her mother, heh father always had that habit of watching her after she spared his life," he reply to her, knew Mitsuki's faith is stronger like Suzume. Ayame blink couple times before she smiles, "He always did," she comment to recall the day after Suzume spared his life after she discovered who he was, and Kiba suddenly took an interested in her, he always thought Shrine Maiden and Exorcist take out the demons, but Suzume choose to spare his life, even Ayame witness Suzume told rest of exorcist, priest, and priestess to let him go because Kiba only watching her. Ayame can easily tell Kiba grown jealous of other men desired her because of her beauty, so she lighthearted teased him for loving Suzume, in much of his annoyance.
Takeshi look up to the sky as he made up his mind, then he look at his aunt, "I have to talk to Mitsuki about this," he says to her, she widen her eyes of his dissension. Although, she smiles a little, "I understand, but I have to return to Demon World, I will have a word with that Devil King. Remember that messenger told you not to talk to her about her own keyblade. I don't know much about keyblade, but he seems want her heart to be her guiding key and have her go on her own path. It seems she pick both of her parent's skills," she reply and added she have to return to demon world to deal with Devil King. Takeshi nod as Hinata and Lin comes out, Hinata look at three demons with a smile, "It seems like you got the answers, but I know Mitsuki-san wouldn't turn against Atticus-san. I'm a little late with a date, but he will understand after I talk to him. Please take care and I hope we will meet again," she says to them before she leaves to go have a date. Ayame cross her arms with a smile to watch Hinata go, Lin smirks a little, "Her boyfriend is a host of nine tail demon fox, strange for demon host," he comment as two daiyokai agrees with him. Ayame steps back to unleash her demonic power, "Lin, don't tell Mitsuki about her own keyblade. Let her go on her own path," she tells him before she completely transform into her true wolf form and takes off to the sky to enter the demon world. Human in this village are grown shock to see giant white wolf demon, yet terrifying. Takeshi and Lin pick up their conversations by their ears, but they don't seem to care. Takeshi look at his partner calmly, their demonic starts to unleash their transformation as their entire eyes are red, "Let's go," "Certainly," Lin agress as they transform into their turn yokai form before they take off to the sky to look for Mitsuki, once again this terrifies entire village.

... Protecting the human

Takeshi Ayame Lin Hinata

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:39 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
As the heiress of the Hyuuga clan...
"

User Image

After running around her home she stopped and found her sister and other people talking."Hinata! There you are!"said Hanabi happily.
Being excited to find her sister,after a while of wandering to make sure that she wasn't dreaming,she was about to hug her when she saw that she was leaving and saw the guests leave as well. "Oh...she's leaving...and so have the guests...and now I'm alone...again."

"
...I choose my own destiny!
"  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:25 pm

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Sitting up in a tree,Shesha watched as two males conversed with each other and blinked before closing his own eyes towards the sky.
Just then a shadow passed over him before the owner of said shadow landed on a branch above him.
Smirking,Shesha already knew who it was."Where did you go? You missed a huge conversation!"said Shesha,who had his eyes closed still."I'm bored..."
"Well excuse me for having to find something to eat!"said Shesha's companion."Besides if you're bored...why not go and talk to that girl over there?She seems awfully lonely over there by herself~ hm?"
Opening his black and magenta eyes,Shesha looked over to where the young dragon was pointing with his tail."Mou...she does look kind of lonely...and she is kind of cute...eh ok...let's go talk to her then."said Shesha as he hopped off the tree branch he was sitting on.
His dragon flew off of his own branch and landed on Shesha's shoulder.
Shesha then walked up to Hanabi,stopping just about a foot away from her and smiled."Hello there! My name is Shesha Vilari...nice to meet you miss~"he said.
"My name is Nocturne...it's a pleasure to meet you."said the dragon.

"
...where your insanity and nightmares become reality!

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:14 pm
Hinata Hyuuga

"Thank goodness I save all the embarrassment for the date," said Hinata happily after a nice lunch date with Naruto by eating Raman Ichiraku, instead of expensive restaurant he first suggested without thinking. She take a notice on Hanabi as she smiles and about to call her out, but she stop and notice she's talking to a boy and black dragon as she blink, wonder if this boy's dragon is his summoning jutsu, "His summoning jutsu?" she thought as she thinking if a dragon is one of summoning.

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

Land of Shinobi

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items