Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Dance Stage Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Come and watch the show. Don't be shy come and join us.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:17 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel
Erkowan
X Kaos X
KawaiiBunny_56
SoundVVave
Blinded By Silence
Prairiefox
ShyWolfHeart
The Shiny Furret
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xaven the Raven
Hitsukei
Tsuki the Fated Wind
murruelecreuset

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco walked down some stairs with the group of students led by the academy staff member. They had actually walked passed the Town Square to reach this area which seemed to lead into an open space where a large tent-like object was placed. While walking, Marco's ear perked up at the sound of music. He could the guitar and drums playing, but this was a very particular sound. Marco was very familiar with this sound because he heard it being played everywhere while growing up in South America. Even in Celestic Town, his family would turn on the radio and tune in to a station that only played this kind of music. Marco unconsciously started drumming his fingers against his thigh trying to match the beat he was hearing. The black-haired boy felt shivers as he continued to listen to the music; such a nostalgic feeling! Many of the students looked confused probably because they hadn't heard this music before, but to Marco this was like his home.

Once they reached the end of the stairs, everyone was greeted with the sight of a life band. The music they were hearing was no recording, it was being performed right on the spot. There were congas, bongos, guitars, trumpets, and a piano that the musicians were using. The stage where they were performing was ground level and there seem to be an area meant for people to dance. Looking around Marco saw some people were actually dancing to the beat. A crowd was gathering, but nothing too major nonetheless the students were all warned about staying close and not wandering off too far. Marco approached the stage with a smile on his face since he wanted to get closer to the music. His feet tapped the ground trying to remember the beat of the music. After all, this was music that was meant to be dance and there was an specific type of dancing that went along with the music.

Not just the music, but the clothes that people were wearing was starting to hint at the 'culture' aspect of the festival. There were women wearing different types of dresses; some were long dresses, others were tight dresses, and some were very colorful. The men were also wearing traditional clothing, but the clothes that really caught a person's attention were the ones wore by the women and girls. Marco felt really happy at the moment, everything about the place was amazing and for the first time in years he felt right at home.

==========

(A/N: Alright guys I quoted everyone so that you guys can see/hear what the festival is kind of about =D the music and atmosphere should give it away. This will be what your characters are seeing and hearing when they enter this topic as well as when they walk through the different topics while the festival is running.)

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:53 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Dance Stage Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Kirsi/IrisWord Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ:Nostalgic/Energetic OOC: SUPER SORRY! I mean really sorry this took so long I’ve have some things happen this week that was not fun and kept me from rp fun =v=” Also Koru’s ready to boogie down!◉

After Koru had gotten done getting dressed she let Iris in to change next. When she faced the beds though she found herself laughing quite a bit at the site of Kirsi on the floor covered by the bed’s disheveled blanket and Chance-well…taking the chance to jump in and play. Koru chuckled and remarked, "Ahaha see the fun’s already startin’!" Then Kirsi stood up-apparently she was actually changing clothes and not playing with the sheets- and the three girls left.
-----Leaving the Hotel-----
On the way out Koru motioned to Iris and said,
"I’m sorry about interrupting you and Veronica while ago by the way I’m kinda letting my excitement get to me a little bit of a lot…but it would be fun if we all hang out later. I was actually battling with her in class this morning but I couldn’t even get a hit in before it was over…" she told of her battle with Veronica that morning in class but then began to sulk when she remembered how her Skitty got the upper hand on Fletchling. She immediately perked up though and looked like she was powering up,"I’ll have to do even better next time!" she shot her fist upwards while they walked. Kirsi had let out a sigh and Koru re-captured all of her revved up energy to listen to what was wrong. Seemed their talk with Cyril, and Cyril’s words in general, had hit the wrong note with her. Koru kinda agreed with her and patted her on the back, "Eh give him time! He’s cool like the ice types he’s raising but there’s probably a high chance there’s a warm someone within him right?" She couldn’t believe the amount of cheese that sentence came with but she kept going, "I bet he has quite the personality when he opens up!” She said this relating to her curiosity to who Ray really is-before whatever bothered him began. She thought from the very beginning that this situation was similar; of course nothing was bothering Cyril as far as Koru knew, it actually seemed Kirsi was the one being bothered the most.
-----Arriving at the Dance Stage-----
The teachers led the students along to the festival area, but it was clear as soon as they stepped out of the hotel that the whole district was in a festive mood. Koru and Cyndaquil looked all around at the vibrantly colored décor and clothing people were wearing. Koru had place Cyndaquil on top of her head so that he could see, but he began to shake a little suddenly. She looked up then began to hear the faint sound of music. She began to shimmy her shoulders and smile,
"Hey is it just me or is the air filling with samba?” The sound was very distinctive and when they arrived at the stage the music was louder and the dancers were in full swing. Koru watched in amazement. It reminded her of being back home and watching the dancers on stage at the theater. Of course that was Japanese dance but her mom taught her a little bit of others too. Without even thinking about it she started dancing alongside Kirsi and Iris, "Wow this is great!" ] She took Kirsi’s hand and bowed before spinning her then sending her into a dip then raising her up again. She laughed and commented, "Let’s dance you guys!"

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:19 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was walking with Koru and Krisi when Koru apologized for swooping Iris away while she was talking to Veronica. "It's okay." Iris said. "I already said I would talk to her later and we can definitely hang out." Iris put on a cheerful face that turned into an excited grin when Koru said that she had battled Veronica in class. "That's so cool. I wish I could battle people."

Iris turned to look Krisi as the girl let out a sigh. Did something happen? They were mentioning the name Cyril which made Iris feel a little out of the loop at the moment. However the moment didn't last long as they three could hear the music that surrounded them. Even Koru was doing as a shimmy as Iris just started to sway her hips. Iris was verbally surprised when Koru took Krisi by the hand and started to dance with the girl. In her surprise, Iris giggled as Koru shouted for them to dance.

Iris looked around. She wasn't familiar at all with the type of dance that was going on. Instead she just copied with she saw other people doing, shuffling her feet. She was sure she looked weird and uncoordinated as she moved her feet. Especially without a partner. However, she started to be able to move more with the music and just her own thing. She found herself liking the spin as she watched couples spin their partners as they switched from side to side. Iris was trying to do that as she spun herself around. The dress was hovering slightly but just over her knees -and she was wearing shorts-

"Omph~" she said as she spun and bumped into some she didn't realize she was heading their direction. "Sorry", she said a little dizzy as she tried to move her arms with her feet this, moving her hip as she tried. She felt like she looked silly but she was laughing as she looked around for Koru..

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 11
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: street clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:56 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... dance tent
                                                  My Outfit... casual (pic)
                                                  Those near me... other
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Siegrid, the sneasel (on his shoulder)

[enter]

Cyril spotted several adult guiding students by pointing to the direction they should take. He noticed an armband that had "Ordel Academy" sewn on. "What's wrong?" Cyril stopped when he found Siegrid fell behind. The pokemon was glancing to right and left. It was his first time inside human city. There's so many human walking about, various pokemon and smell and noises. Where tree should be was replaced by concrete building. It was overwhelming! his head spin when he tried to capture everything. Seeing no response from Siegrid, Cyril scooped the sneasel into his arm. "Sne!?" The action snapped Siegrid out of his trance. He even struggled briefly, making Cyril tighten his hold. "Shhh, calm down. I will carry you to the hall, so you can look as much as you can without worry," It would help him to keep Siegrid from getting in trouble this way too. "Sneasel?" Siegrid hesitated. He was being carried like a hatchling, but he didn't rebel when he saw the amount of people around him. It was a good idea to be up here, yet, he won't be carried. "Sneasel snea sneasel," Siegrid struggled again, this time so that Cyril would loosen his hold enough for him to slip out and climbing to perch on Cyril's shoulder, all the while ignoring Cyril's troubled words. His claw dug into his shoulder for hold. Thankfully that Cyril's jacket minimize the pain. "hmmm, that certainly is more efficient," Cyril commented. He had seen his peers carried pokemon like that, but he didn't have a pokemon that could climb back then. Aisha preferred to be carried since she couldn't get a proper hold when she tried. Now, Cyril got to experience it himself. He must say that it was rather hard to walk with added weight that unbalance him.

==== Dance Stage ===

Cyril entered the designated area. The beat he kept on hearing was clearer here. It was an odd song that reminded him of tropical beach. People who wore colorful ethnic clothes performed dance. He could see students who mimicked those dancer too. There were still few who danced, so he spotted Koru and Kirsi fairly easy. How brave of them to jump in so soon. He watched them for a bit. It was uncoordinated dance that went against the beat. Aren't they embarrassed to show off that fact to people? he shook his head at the sight, unable to understand how people can do it without hesitation or worry. It was something he would not do himself. He had no confidence to perform something he didn't know how in public space. Cyril decided to make himself scarce by picking a place near the end of the tent. He couldn't imagine himself doing the dance and he wondered if he could go missing during the period.

((Out Of Cold: he is open for interaction ))

Log:
word counter: n/a

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 08 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 26 Hp│20 Atk │13 Def│10 SpAtk│18 SpDef (+) │20 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [P] Scratch: 40 // AC: 100
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1

Inventory:
(in waist bag)
00 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
00 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Other: (in travel backpack - left in hotel room)
Bar of chocolate, canned food (ready to eat)
A bottle of water
homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
Toiletries
change of clothes (4 sets)

Library Books: (left at dorm)
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:06 am
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Koru seemed really optimistic about Cyril. "No way!" His comment to them before he left had made her feel really bad, though she wasn't quite sure why. "I mean, maybe. He did seem like he would be nice to his snorunt." What was up with that, anyways? Was he nice or a poop-head? Make up your mind!

Kirsi was grateful for the dancers to look at and the atmosphere to soak in when they got to the dance floor- it took her mind right off the Cyril problem. Kirsi began to clap along to the music. "Wow! Is this anything like home, Koru?" By the way Koru was starting to shimmy, she was definitely getting into it. "H-have you ever danced before, Iris?" Kirsi was clapping a little slower, getting a little nervous. Koru looked like she was having fun, but to start dancing in front of all these people... Well, Koru must be really brave. Chance's tail was wagging, his eyes bright as he looked at all the people.
                          "Don't go out on the dance floor Chance, you might get stepped on!"

Suddenly, Koru took her hand.Oh no. She bowed. Kirsi sent Iris one frantic look for help then steeled herself. Koru's having fun, you can too! Don't worry about...all the...people... Kirsi tried to stutter something out. "St-bah-wah?" Kirsi followed Koru's pull, twirling in a circle. Her arm pinwheeled as she dipped low, but Koru had her and pulled her back up. Kirsi grinned, face a little flushed- that was fun!

She was still a little hesitant, but when Iris joined in she got a bit more confident. "Here!" Since Koru was nearby, Kirsi tried to return the favor, doing the spin like she'd seen and hastily attempting a dip without dropping Koru. "Hehe," she giggled nervously, knowing she wasn't very good at it. But it was easier to dance when her friends were here. Although Iris looked like she'd bumped into someone. It wasn't anyone Kirsi had ever met though.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 10

Prairiefox
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:37 pm
User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: --- II ▫Profile: X

Ray honestly wasn't paying attention, like at all. He had somehow managed to get to the train station, and then somehow made it to his temporary room as well. After that, however, he had no idea how he got here. Supposedly there was supposed to be a dance festival of sorts starting up now, and he probably just moved along with the other students. Maybe he was on cruise control until just now? It was possible, he was after all still depressed about everything. A sigh escaped his lips, as he looked up and noticed that there was a few students that were already in the area. He didn't notice any of his friends though, the only person he sort of recognized were Marco and Iris. Though he didn't know them much, just that they were classmates. That's when he noticed a girl with short red hair. He paused, and tilted his head to the side for a moment. She seemed familiar, really familiar in fact and for a second he almost thought it could have been his childhood friend Kirsi. He was tempted to talk to her, but then what if she didn't know about Rina? What if she asked, what was he supposed to say to her? Fear gripped his heart, preventing him from moving over to speak with her.

It was only then that he noticed the other person next to her. She made his eyes widen a bit at the sight. Koru. She was there with the Kirsi look alike, and she seemed like she was having a blast. He's never seem her look that happy with him, it sort of depressed him more. Maybe he only brought about negative feelings to other people? He was after all, such a downer. He sighed, rubbing the side of his arm before he shuffled to the side and out of their view. He really didn't want to talk to her right now, it would be so awkward considering he's been avoiding her ever since that little incident that happened a while ago. He had noticed his phone vibrated a bit, and his attention shifted to the small item around his wrist. He pursed his lips and checked it, before noticing that he had missed a message from Marcus. It stated the following: Hey Rey, you around. We’re roomin together! Room number’s 201. Pick a bed and come hang out.
PS I bought my rod and tackle box.

He fiddle with the small machine, before replying back. After sending a reply message, he noticed he had missed yet another message from Elijah. He blushed a bit sheepishly, he must have really been out of it. His message stated the following: Hey guys want to room with me for the trip? I can't see you anywhere! Hopin' you didn't turn invisible or nuthin! XD. He again let a sigh escape his lips, seriously he needed to pay better attention. Then again, it wasn't like he deserved such friend. After typing up yet another text to Elijah, he looked back up at the dancers. It wasn't like he didn't like what they were doing it was just... he was such a terrible dancer. The thought even made him blush. He shoved his hands in his pocket and shrunk down a bit before simply tapping his foot to the beat. He hoped Marcus or Elijah showed up soon to save him from his discomfort.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: Good god sorry for the late reply! My internet went out, and I'm in the middle of this crazy storm/flood so like I haven't been able to post. I just managed to get back to college so I'm currently mooching off my friends internet cause mine still isn't fixed yet ;A; Also the text to Marcus and Elijah are in your quotes below )) User Image
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor Class, History of the World & Pokemon Class II ▪Pokeballs: Greatball x1
▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: Rare Candy x10 II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck Leer Fury Attack ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image
TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Hey... I'm really sorry I didn't respond to your text until now. Um, I'm at the dance stage right now and I don't see anyone else. It's sort of making me uncomfortable with er... well you know Koru... she's here and I really don't want her to confront me right now. I'll be towards the side of the stage when you get here... yeah... sorry again...

ShyWolfHeart
hey... er no I'm not invisible? I um... just sort of spaced out I guess? Er... anyways I'm at the dance stage right now, I'm more towards the back. I can't remember who I was rooming with, but I think Marcus and you are rooming with me? Yeah... so... I'll just be here when you get here

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:03 pm
User Image
textttexttextextUser Image

▪Mood: Neutral II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Dance Stage II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace)II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar didn't know why they had this surprise trip, but honestly she could be using this time to study for her classes. At first she was very irritated, well that and she was in a very foul mood. After the whole incident with Koru, he was seething with anger. That girl didn't know when to keep her mouth shut, what's it to her what she does and who she talks to? It's none of her damn business. She was not her mother for god sake. Eventually after going through the train and to their temporary living she calmed down a bit. She didn't know who she was roomed with, but it wasn't like she cared all that much either. She stretched her arms softly, watching the dancers as she entered into the area. She bobbed her head momentarily to the beat, considering it was catchy. However, she stopped when she noticed the other students in the area. Koru in particular. Her mood turning sour instantly, and she scowled as she crossed her arms. Ace flew around the area happily, twirling and diving into different areas.

When he looked back to see Skylar in her bad mood again, he frowned. He looped back around towards her, before twirling a bit in front of her. This caused her to blink, as he pokemon began to make funny faces and other hilarious poses. She cracked a rare smile, before slapping a hand over her mouth to contain a laugh that had emerged from her lungs. She glared for a moment, but you could see the softness in her eyes if you looked close enough. Her partner screeched happily, pleased he managed to get Skylar to at least show some expression. He flapped in front of her, before gripping one of her fingers. He tugged on it, as if motioning her to dace with the small bat pokemon. She frowned at this, and shook her head "no way, I will not dance with all these people here" she said, stubbornly.

Ace whined, before pulling her towards a more secluded area. She followed without much resistance, and blinked as Ace then again proceeded to twirl before grabbing her finger once more and tugging it. She rolled her eyes at him, but her expression softened "ok, alright fine! Just ONE dance got it? We don't leave this area either understood?" she asked. Ace nodded happily, before Skylar placed her fingers gently on the bat pokemons hands. She was in an area where the others couldn't see her well, and hopefully no one had any reason to come over here either. She gave her pokemon a quick smile, before she concentrated. She had learned quite a bit of dancing back home before she came here, however, she didn't know this type of culture. So she did what any kid her age did, she did free style. She spun around with Ace, before moving from side to side. She took elegant steps forwards and backwards, before making swift and graceful twirls. She then proceeded to take quicker steps, matching her pace to the music, before twirling Ace and throwing him upwards as he soared upwards.

After that Skylar did her own thing, completely forgetting the world around her. Of course she made sure to stay out of the eyes of the other students. Once the music slowed, so did she. She made a swift movement before bringing her feet together quickly and clapping her hands together as she did her final move. She was breathing a bit heavily, but she had to admit it was fun to dance like that again. She blushed a bit bashfully, before scowling. What was she evening doing? She quickly regained her cold demeanor, before poking her head to see what the others were doing. She then looked back at Ace "our secret, no one finds out what just happened got it?" she asked, crossing her arms again. Ace nodded, and with that they made their way to the back and recovered from their little dance.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: User Image x0 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Moves: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:39 pm
amarzyciel
User ImageUser Image

User Image
✖Attire:Another outfit Ma likes that I like too, Inventory
❤Location:____ ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; ?♀Word Count: ____
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 9 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound, Detect

OOC:hello there! owo

Blink. Blink. As a song was being played by a band on the stage, a pair of sky-blue orbs looked around in wonder at the adults dancing to the beat. The way they were dancing was so weird that for a second there, she was stunned at the spot close to the edge of the tent, giving a plenty of spaces for some of her classmates to step in, walk past her, and dance to their heart’s content. Among the dancing students were her good friend Koru and another salemence student named Kirsi who the former had once introduced to her at the cafeteria. A small smile started to form on her lips at the sight of them. Looked like they were having fun! Which was great! She wished she could just jump in and dance freely along with her friends, but she had to admit…that this kind of festival made her feel uncomfortable. Perhaps she was wary of these strangers that occupied the dance floor. Her dad always said that it was dangerous to get mixed in a large crowd of people—mostly adults—since bad things could easily happened without us being awared at first, like getting kidnapped or having your stuff stolen from you. Not that she had brought much with her from the temporary living quarters provided by the academy, but it wouldn’t hurt to be careful now and then right? Also she felt slightly underdressed when standing in this type of environment. Mienfoo, mien. Familiar soft-spoken voice reminded her that she wasn’t alone as her gaze snapped upward to the fighting type sitting on top of her head. “Ah, dui bu chi, dui bu chi. (Sorry!) Just this doesn’t feel comfortable when it should be…haha…” She laughed softly before looking around once again, searching for what she could do other than dancing. Soon her gaze locked onto a blue-haired boy with a goggle on his head. He was…alone with an unfamiliar-looking pokemon on his shoulder. Her smile became wider at the fact. Hey, he looked like he was in need of a good companion to keep him busy until the festival ended. Besides, she would love to make a new friend when she had the opportunity to do so, which was always all the time! Walking along the edge of the tent, she approached the boy. “Nihao you! The boy with a cute pokemon on his shoulder. Are you from Ordell too? I Li Xiatian and my friend here is Fong.” She made a small gesture to the fighting type while wearing a friendly smile—really whenever did she never smile? Rarely, but surely not now. “May I join you? I want to be alone just like you. Uhhh...perhaps she should've phrased the sentence better. This was the moment where Hayato would be face-palming at her speech, but where was he? She lost him somewhere along the path to the festival....

нσℓ∂ уσυя нαη∂ѕ тσ тнє ѕку, уσυя σωη ƒℓαg нєℓ∂ нιgн
ιт'ѕ тσσ ѕσση тσ gινє ιη, נυѕт ℓσσк ∂єєρ ωιтнιη
тнє вяανєяу вυяηѕ ωιтнιη уσυ

ιƒ уσυ ¢αη'т ƒιη∂ уσυя ωαу, נυѕт ¢αℓℓ συт му ηαмє
ι'ℓℓ вє αт уσυя ѕι∂є, ѕσ тαкє му нαη∂ - ℓєт'ѕ gσ!
тнє ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ ωαιтιηg ƒσя уσυ αη∂ мє!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:12 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Dance Stage Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Kirsi/IrisWord Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ:Nostalgic/Energetic/Flustered OOC: Good lord are you okay?! Floods aren't good at all I hope everything will be okay! Yes mooching off of internet is never a bad thing ;3 ◉

Koru wasn't paying any mind to anyone now-she was with the beat now. It was just like back home, getting to dance and enjoy the freedom music brought with it. Koru never felt as happy as she did now- well maybe in a pokemon battle definitely but this was something she would always have fun with. She wasn't sure if Kirsi was enjoying the pull along to the dance but Koru felt like she needed to get out of her head, get her mind off of Cyril and just enjoy herself for now. Koru let her hand go as she released the girl into a spin a few feet from her. Koru slid her leg out in a smooth motion then brought the rest of herself along and swerved around twisting her arms and spinning towards Kirsi again. She had heard Kirsi ask if it was like home, well it was, "Of course! Remember my mom is the master of dance back home woo!" she jumped in place, spun around and stuck a leg out and clapped her hands twice. She did hope she wasn't in the way of the other dancers but this was something she hadn't done since leaving home she just couldn't wait to get back into it. She looked to some of the dancers and bowed to them, "Thank you all so much!" then she spun out on the ball of her foot again, but when she opened her eyes her feet slowly planted to the ground and she became still, no longer dancing. Her eyes became wide with a hopeful look when she saw Ray, trying to stay obscured at the other end of the stage- but there was no way she wouldn't spot him. She turned to Kirsi and spoke with a worried kind of pep in her voice, "Kirsi Kirsi, it's...it's Ray over there," and she pointed to the boy to indicate his location to her. She brought her pointed finger back down and began to think of what to do. Should she just leave him alone for now? After all he didn't want to be around her anymore, but she wanted to. The music seemed to escalate and a bit of blush brushed began to grow in her face. Cyndaquil, who was now on top of her head, became confused when she asked, "Would um...Kirsi...would it be I mean- argh! Would it bad if I asked Ray to dance?!" her beginning of hesitance grew into irritance at herself for taking so long to get to her own point. Maybe dancing could help them communicate- it was bugging her to death that she couldn't talk to him.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:15 pm
User Image
❤Location:A festival✖Attire:Underdressed so what?➸Friends or Foes:Alone♂Word Count:______
Pokemon:
Honedge♂ Lvl: 5 Nature: Impish Ability: No Guard Move: Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter
OOC: open for interaction

Face-palmed at a sudden realization, Hayato growled softly while glaring slightly around at the dance floor, searching for a certain twin-tailed girl who had managed to unintentionally slip away from his radar…again. Jeez! Really, what was he supposed to do now? He hated this type of festival. No offense to the resident of the city or those who loved it, but one should know that each person had their own unique preferences in entertainment and should’ve not been forced to attend an event against one’s will. But here he was feeling annoyed and hadn’t planned his next course of action since at first he had thought that he might manage to slip away from the radar of the academy staff member who led him and others past the Town Square to the open space where the festival situated at the moment and was going to start soon. Leaning against one of the tent poles was Hayato with both arms crossed over his chest. His eyebrow was twitching from irritation. He didn’t recognize this type of dancing and honestly he didn’t feel any ounce of curiosity towards it. Nonetheless, he knew how to dance but of different culture; his mother had forced it upon him, saying that a gentleman should know how to treat a lady to a dance when the opportunity comes up. He hoped he would be able to avoid attracting any attention from female population ‘till the end of festival. If his childhood friend was at his side, his plan would have went smoothly. No girl would've approached him if they saw that he had a partner.

ησвσ∂у кησωѕ ωнσ ι яєαℓℓу αм
мαувє тнєу נυѕт ∂ση'т gινє α ∂αмη
вυт ιƒ ι єνєя ηєє∂ ѕσмєσηє тσ ¢σмє αℓσηg
ι кησω уσυ ωσυℓ∂ ƒσℓℓσω мє, αη∂ кєєρ мє ѕтяσηg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:43 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel
Erkowan
X Kaos X
KawaiiBunny_56
SoundVVave
Blinded By Silence
Prairiefox
ShyWolfHeart
The Shiny Furret
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xaven the Raven
Hitsukei
Tsuki the Fated Wind
murruelecreuset
Xiatian Li

Dance Performance 1
La Marinera de mi lindo Peru

An hour had passed and just like the announcer had said, the dance stage was kept cleared for the performance. Anyone that was still dancing in the stage was quickly told about the performance starting and everyone who had been previously dancing to the salsa music stopped. The people of Lamia District understood quite well what was coming and made sure to cooperate with the staff of the festival to ensure that there was no delay in the performances. The students of Ordell Academy were told to settle down and be respectful for the dancers that would be coming on stage. The live band had since stopped playing and instead changed up their instruments since the music for the performance was quite different from the salsa they had previously been playing. Once the musicians were settled and comfortable with the new change, they sat/stood up straight as if their whole behavior had changed. Each one of them wore a knowing smile on their face and their fingers drummed their instruments in anticipation for what would be coming very soon.

Once the crowd had quiet down, the musicians were given their cue by the announcer who simply gave them a firm nod. That was all they needed to start playing the new music. As if the sound of the music had summoned them, two people walked towards the stage and what a sight they were! A man and a woman wearing quite the elegant clothes; they were clearly different from everyone else present. The crowd had gotten bigger as the moment that everyone had waited for finally arrived. The students of Ordell Academy were granted special access to the front where they would be able to clearly see the dance. The man who entered the stage wore a black suit with glossy black shoes, a sash around his waist, and a straw hat which he carried in his hand. The woman was wearing a beautiful dress with a matching cloth wrapped around her shoulders, her hair was tied back into an elegant bun with a large red flower to decorate, and she was barefooted. Both the dancers seemed to be carrying white handkerchiefs in their hands. The couple entered full of smiles as the music played around them; the man appeared to be guiding his female partner and they looked awfully intimate as if they were a couple.

Their entrance was met with applause by the audience as the announcer spoke over a speaker. "Jose y Maria...Marinera del Norte," those were the names of the dance performers, but what was this 'Marinera'? The students likely asked themselves, but that would be answered right now. Jose and Maria walked elegantly to the center together, but they began to part ways as they moved to their positions. The music had mostly been a drum-roll, but now it changed once again and with that change the dancers were ready to show their stuff. The man began by approaching his partner while moving his handkerchief in the air taking some interesting steps to reach her; interesting because it looked more like he gently stomping the ground. Maria smile as she stepped back and with one swift move, she discarded the cloth that was wrapped around her upper body to reveal the top half of her dress; she was also moving her handkerchief. With that, the dance begin and the couple moved around the stage making use of the space provided for them. Their feet moved around quickly and in a very intriguing way. The man put on his wide straw hat which he used to cover his face from time to time making him appear mysterious. The woman moved around gracefully almost in a flirtatious manner as she twirled her dress around making some elegant turns all while dancing bare-feet.

Suddenly the couple, which had been keeping a fair distance from each other, moved closer with Jose entering Maria's personal space. It appeared as if he was trying to steal a kiss, but Maria turned her head with a smile on her face as if teasing him that it wasn't time yet. They separated and continued their dance, but every so often they would come together again to tease each other while dancing. Jose would kneel down from time to time switching his feet for some quick movements. The couple moved closer to each other once more and this time when Jose moved in to 'steal a kiss,' Maria did not turn away. Jose used his straw hat to hide their faces as they leaned towards each other for the supposed kiss to occur which was currently being shielded from view by his hat. The moment was brief as they parted once more to continue their light stomping on the ground creating some amazing foot work. The music slowed down as the dancers moves slowed down as well. The dance appeared to be over, but the music started picking up again and the dancers were revived to start the next part of their dance.

The dance remained mostly similar expect for some moments where Jose and Maria would show off some amazing moves. Jose kneel down on the floor, but he did not stayed still, his body spun around while on the ground. Maria moved her dress around with creating some pretty patterns while she shuffled her feet at lightning speed. All the while, their handkerchiefs continued to be moved by their hands. The dance was ending and for the big finisher, Jose move close to Maria and kneel down in front of her while she raised her head and hand up in the air. The ending was graceful and the dance had been a display of the act of courtship in the most elegant way possible. Once the dancers finished, the crowd exploded into applause and cheers for the performers. Jose and Maria bowed to their audience and proceeded to exit the stage.

"Wasn't that amazing? Let's give them another round of applause!" The crowded cheered louder as everyone was very happy with the performance. "Isn't Marinera, great? The dance is an elegant and stylized reenactment of a courtship, and it shows a blend of the different cultures of Peru. However, this is not our only dance of the day. There will be two other performances for everyone to enjoy! But first, we'll be taking a 30 minute break!"

==========

(A/N: Alright guys I tried to give the dance justice, but if you would like to see dance instead of just reading about it then please check out this Video which I used to RP this dance performance. A great dance, but there will be more to come ;D This "30 minute break" will last until Wednesday night EST and then the next performance will be posted so please make sure to post your reactions to this first performance while you still can! Also all characters have been moved to this area, this means that everyone has seen the dance and there were no students which "missed" so just a heads up.)  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:52 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... edge of tent
                                                  My Outfit... casual (pic)
                                                  Those near me... Li Xiatian, crowd.
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Siegrid, the sneasel (on his shoulder)

Cyril had opted to observe people dancing instead of taking part. When he heard the intercom, he was silently relieved that there wasn't any obligation to dance. "Sneasel sel snea?" Siegrid spoke up with a question. This made Cyril to look toward the sneasel. "what is it?" he asked back. Unable to understand other than the questioning tone. "Sel sneasel," Siegrid gestured with his paw toward the direction of the stage where people were dancing. Cyril followed to see wall of people, then the bright stage located further in the line of sight. "The dance?" Cyril made a guess and received a nod in return. "You want to have a go?" the reluctance was clear in his tone. Even if his pokemon asked him too, Cyril won't participate. The point of standing furthest away from the stage was to avoid getting involved in the first place, so he wasn't so keen on going there. "Sne!? sne sne sneasel," Siegrid quickly shook his head. He was just wondering why his trainer didn't join in the activity and didn't want to relay wrong intention. "We aren't going unless it's obligatory," Cyril told the sneasel of his decision. Siegrid didn't know what obligatory meant, but the statement that they aren't going was good enough an answer.

They were watching activity around them, so the girl's approach quickly caught their attention. Cyril noticed, but didn't think much other than she happened to walk to their direction. He didn't recognize the girl, so he soon diverted his gaze to the stage again. "Nihao,you," Cyril heard, but he ignored it until the girl continued with specific mention of a boy with a pokemon on his shoulder. That made him turned to regard the girl. There was no mistake that it was him the girl spoke to. "Yes, I am," he answered. The girl's question told him that the girl who introduced herself as Li Xiatian was from the academy too. He instantly identified the pokemon named 'Fong' as a mienfoo, since the species could be found near his hometown. "My name's Cyril. Cyril Frisch and this is Siegrid," he introduced himself to the girl as per his manner dictate him to. "you are . . . Li? is that correct?" the girl's name was foreign to him, so he asked her whether he got the pronounce and name right. Siegrid on the other hand, scowled when the human girl called him cute. "Sel sneasel snea," he corrected to express he didn't like it. "Sneasel sel," he let his claws glinted under the light to get his point across. His trainer didn't pay attention to him to notice it though.

Cyril was confused for a moment of her statement that she wanted to be alone /like/ him. His gaze to her became sharper as he wonder whether the girl was being sarcastic or serious. If her choice of word differ by one word in 'like' . . . he could have thought the girl was asking him out. That's impossible, Cyril threw the thought away from his mind. "Sorry, can your repeat that?" he asked her. He heard her the first time, but he wasn't sure he heard what he heard. Ah, apparently he didn't misheard. "There's plenty of space," was his answer that Xiatian could do as she wanted.

((Out Of Cold: hello too~ ))
((edit: I deleted the last paragraph for later since they got moved to the front))

Log:
word counter: n/a

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 08 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 26 Hp│20 Atk │13 Def│10 SpAtk│18 SpDef (+) │20 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [P] Scratch: 40 // AC: 100
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1

Inventory:
(in waist bag)
00 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
00 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Other: (in travel backpack - left in hotel room)
Bar of chocolate, canned food (ready to eat)
A bottle of water
homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
Toiletries
change of clothes (4 sets)

Library Books: (left at dorm)
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Xiatian Li

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:15 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Dance Stage Company Marco

User Image

Fortunately for Faye and her friends, they were escorted to their destination in a large group. The blond looked around the Dance Stage area with interest. The flamboyant dresses, bright colors, soul pounding music and general atmosphere were right up her ally. Faye felt a grin pull at her lips. Now this was how you were suppose to spend time. Enjoying life to the fullest and drawing all the attention you could. She could see several other students mingling around. Some were dancing, others chatting. Somwhere along the bumping and moving about, Faye had gotten separated from Ava and Phoebe. She wasn't worried, they'd just have to meet up later. For now, she was too interested in the activities around her.

Faye was about to join in the head bopping, toe tapping dance when the announcer came on the intercom asking for the Stage to be cleared for the first performance. Faye wiggled her way to one of the front spots, she wanted to see the dancers up close and personal. The drum roll of music along with the heel clicking of the dancers shoes and whirling of the colorful dress made Faye's heart pound. There was so much emotion and passion in the movements the two performers. It was like they were in their own world, separate from the crowd where only the two of them existed. Did they even hear the music, or were they simply acted out they own private language to each other? Faye wasn't sure, but what she did know was that she was absolutely captivated by the spirit Jose and Maria displaced.

Before she knew it, the dance was over and the crowd was clapping loudly. Caught up in the flow, Faye applauded loudly, beaming at the bowing pair of Dancers. The announcer explained a bit more about the dance, saying that it was meant to represent a courtship of sorts. That made sense now, Faye had been able to seen the flirtation and push and pull in the pairs movements. Like a man and a women learning about each other and growing closer. That was so cool that they could display something like that with music and movement. Faye suddenly wanted to join in the dance, learn the steps and feel the music pounding in her blood. At her feet, almost unknown and unseen, Amirah had watched the dance with interest, but the crowd was starting to make her nervous. The Eevee pawed at her Trainer and looked up with large, soulful eyes. Faye glanced down, having forgotten about her Pokémon. Seeing Amirah look up with wilted ears, the blond pulled out her Pokeball and recalled the Eevee. No need for her to get lost or anything.

Swinging her hips from side to side, Faye joined in the crowd of dancers. Tapping her toes and sidestepping elegantly, she raised her arms up and twirled, suddenly wishing she chosen to where a dress to the festival instead of her white pants and purple sweater. But it was fine, she was enjoying herself far too much to care at this point. Faye was also....not really paying much attention to who she ended up dancing with. She simply been moving through the crowd, bunting hips with a few fellow students, swaying back and forth with the heart thumping beat and getting right into the air of celebration. So it was a rather large shock when she spun on the balls of her feet and came face to face with the dark haired boy that had plague her earlier that day. Faye blinked rapidly at Marco's equally surprised look before she blushed hotly and moved away, clearing her throat awkwardly. What did you say to someone that pretty much saved your life, carried you to safety, yet you didn't even know their last name? "Ummmm.....Hi?" Probably not that.....

Attire Pretty in Purple
Mood Excited/Breathless/Enthused/Awkward
Word Count 641
O.O.C
X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amirah the Eevee • Lvl 7 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Purrloin • Lvl 7 • Dark • Naughty • Limber Scratch - Growl - Assist

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 8

Shadow of Miracles
Marco

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:12 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Its okay. I'm posting on a study break cause my practical's coming up. Also bjezus, I thought we had it bad in florida. Hope things ease up for ya o-o

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
              Friendship Points:

Level:5
              Nature:TBA
              Ability:Big Pecks
              Experience:0
              Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

The walk to the dance stage had been fun, chatting with Elijah about pokemon and family, how his aunt tended to spoil them when he and his cousins visited Kanto to see his grandparents and how Ranger stations stayed around in a region that was supposed to be known for it's technological advances. A ring from his gear made him open it up (he forgot most people didn't use their phones here) and Marcus felt his mood both go up and down a notch.
He was instantly happy to hear from Rey but couldn't help the gut-clenching worry that accompanied the text. After his last encounters with the charizard student he had come to anticipate something troubling, how would he find Rey now? Would he still be fine?
I mean he was fine in class, the Kingdra reasoned dashing the worry aside. He had Eli by his side and Rey would soon join them He'd be able to both keep an eye on the latter and have a good time with the former. It would be fine.
"Hey Rey's here" he told Elijah quickly typing out a reply on his gear while he walked. Stopping here and there to chat with some of the students he knew. He kept the conversation light, steering his talk with Elijah back towards things like school and pokemon better fit for Rangers

SpazzticPanda1311
Lol, stop apologizing you're fine.
..and yeah, we'll come get ya. Sorry, got kinda sidetracked, just chill there a bit.

He wouldn't be able to talk about his family around Rey-he had kinda figured that out after he had talked about his sister one too many times.
He began hearing music before entering the stage area and raised an eyebrow, giving Elijah a look when they finally made it.
The music was pretty foreign to him but Marcus found he enjoyed the beat and found his hands tapping on his demin-clad legs along with it. His eyes found a green haired girl, and he found himself smiling when he saw her dance, he made to approach her, feeling in the mood to make friends, but noticed she was around Koru and he was supposed to be helping Rey stay away from Koru.
He found Rey but before he could go see him they were ushered to sit down. He saw Faye sitting in the crowd and waved at her before the performance started.
Marcus wasn't sure what to make of the dance. It was different than any of the dances he had seen at the festivals in Sinnoh, that was for sure. He wasn't sure he had even seen them in those dance contest shows his grandma liked to watch.
"..it's like some weird courtship ritual" he murmured so quietly even Elijah might have trouble hearing him. He couldn't help but be reminded of some of the things volbeat and ilumise did before they got together..and other pokemon were sure to do it too.
He didn't say much else, getting caught up in the movement of the dance. It really was impressive Marcus may not be able to connect to it on a cultural level but he could appreciate how hard you had to work to get a routine like that down. (he knew he certainly couldn't do that, it took talent)
He found himself oddly fascinated by the footwork of the dance. It..looked like fun.
Standing up and clapping, he saw Faye go on her way and start to dance. He would have approached her but instead made a note of catching up with her later in the festival and made his way to Rey.
"C'mon this way" he said tapping Elijah and motioning him to follow, parting through different people to get to his destination he came up to Rey quietly from behind slinging an arm around him.
"Hey! Sorry me and Eli kept you waiting. Things got kinda crowded with our group"
Since he had accounted for Rey's possible startled response (he had been aiming to surprise him after all) he turned the boy away from the direction of Koru, subtly guiding him away from her and her friends with his arm still around his shoulder while talking to his friend "did you see our room yet? It's awesome." He gave Rey a once over when they were far away enough from Koru assessing that he wasn't skipping meals again or looked tired (without actually making it obvious that he was the one doing it) while he waited for Elijah to catch up to them.
"So how are things? Didn't see ya much after class" he asked once they had stopped moving, glancing around for Koru and keeping an eye out for her in case they needed to 'evasive maneuver' their way around her (and the friend who Rey seemed equally apprehensive about) again. He kept his tone light, they didnt have to talk about anything too heavy, he was genuinely just asking how Rey was doing "Also Elijah caught an Aipom, you gotta see it, it's kinda hella adorable."

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

↦ 10 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image

(( ooc: Marcus to the rescue! Lol. Sorry about just grabbing Rey, I actually did this for a friend who was also avoiding a girl who went to school with us (but funnier cause I just straight up u-turned us)...it seemed to fit
I have a feeling neither Koru or Kirsi are gonna like him much by the time the festival's over. sweatdrop ))

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff