Reply [IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands
[OOC] Questions/Suggestions/Chatter Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ithambo hlabathi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:47 pm
This thread is for you. This should pertain to Boneland's or Boneland related things only, if at all possible.

Things You May Post
  • Questions (About the pride/meta/etc.)
  • Suggestions or Ideas you might have
  • Plot Ideas (Feel free to talk with one another)
  • Any comments! (If you like something, feel free to say it!)

All questions will be answered by the mule as soon as possible.

Old Thread

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:49 pm
Since I'm just now getting all the information into these threads, I was thinking of rewriting sections to be clearer since a majority was written by Kaelyndra and I obviously don't know 100% her intent with some wording. Some things have obviously changed since Meep and I inherited the pride as well, things we're still working on.

Are there any problem areas for you, things that don't quite make sense? Maybe it's the wording, or just not described well enough?
I expanded on Cub vs. Female Lusizi, as well as added extra information for Flings and Rogue Swap as well, so hopefully that'll make sense. I adjusted a bit of things in the Breeding area since credits got changed up a bit. Literally all that changed were numbers I think.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:50 am
I like the "Is my female cub Lusizi?"-part.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:54 pm
I remember previously there used to be 2 Inselelo, has this been reduced down to 1? If it hasn't, are we able to apply? Curioussss ~ smile  

Vesale

King Kitten

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:33 pm
Vesale
I remember previously there used to be 2 Inselelo, has this been reduced down to 1? If it hasn't, are we able to apply? Curioussss ~ smile

The amount changed when Andhaka, a former Inselelo, was promoted to Umholi. New Inselelo, outside of the normal challenging, are brought in at our ooc discretion and icly the Abaholi's since icly they're not seen as a nessecity for the pride's survival. They just make the Abaholi's lives easier.

I hope that answered your question~! c:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:43 pm
I see! I just always remembered there being 4 breeding males haha. smile

Thank you! I was going to throw Kivumbi at you guys but perhaps he shall have to wait until Emrys can be challenged. ninja  

Vesale

King Kitten

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:00 pm
Question!

Would anyone be interested in a Bonelands Skype group?

Of course you wouldn't have to -just- talk about BL/GAIA things, but it'd definitely be a focus for it. It'd be text only, no group call. I do this for a couple of other groups I'm part of and am just wondering if ya'll might like it as well for our little community to keep in contact, find BL-related plots easier, etc. <3 Lemme know what ya'll think!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:08 pm
Quaji

I like this idea, though might be hard for me to catch everyone since I work at night and have off during the week. Still think it would be fun to get together and toss ideas at each other. Might help people connect and learn stuff that's going on individually with people's characters so others can get in on it or at least use the information in their own rps (if permitted)!  

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:01 am
I don't really use Skype, but it's nice to have the option there!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:07 am
I think a pride Skype group is a great idea! (Is in a few plot groups herself for shops). I'd be down if you created one.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:40 pm
Not really a question or anything, just a reminder to please make sure to update images and stuff in the pride PB when your SoA grows and/or moves ranks! ^ ^

As well as a friendly reminder to use the uncerts found in the pride's PB, and not from your own PB! This is to ensure that we have their image and that they're in the correct folder. <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:22 pm
Hey guys, I set up a little survey to get some input about what kind of ORP/events people want to see, as well what ind of prizes people like to see. I'd love to get feedback!

SURVEY LINK

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:28 pm
If you guys need someone to RP with for the on-going raffle, I'm willing to do simple failed hunt RPs with people. Just hit me up if you're interested.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:32 am
I was reading the Community-run ORPs thread and it mentioned Host Rewards but doesn't say what they are?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:07 pm
Tanakako
I was reading the Community-run ORPs thread and it mentioned Host Rewards but doesn't say what they are?

They're currently listed as "TBA" as we need to figure out something enticing enough to warrant people's interest in running ORPs, but still manageable enough for Meep and I to be able to award.  
[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff