Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Urgent Mission - What Lies Beneath Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:54 pm
Sub has sent Blizz and Freth to the Under to investigate the underground city for clues pertaining to their mysterious snagger. Who knows what the pair will find and if they may need backup.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:17 pm
SubonicXP
Sub has sent Blizz and Freth to the Under to investigate the underground city for clues pertaining to their mysterious snagger. Who knows what the pair will find and if they may need backup.

"So, welcome to the Under. You thought Pyrite was bad with the bums, the crooks, and anything in between, you haven't really dealt with this cesspit." Freth spoke up.

"...speaking of cesspit, what is that freakin' smell? Do they not believe in ventilation?"

"The gorge we came through to get down here from Pyrite?" Freth spoke up.

"Yea?"

"That was it. Everything goes in and out through that gorge."

"...figures." I said.

"You'll get used to it. At any rate, so we know what we need to do, right?"

"Yea. Question is, where do I hang out at and hope that we can catch this guy in the act." I said.

"Well, the Under Colosseum is over that way. That big building built into the cavern wall to the northeast." Freth said. "If there is anything going on, I'm almost sure that he'd show up, if what everyone at Snagem is saying is right."

"Where are you going to be?" I said.

"I'll head towards the center of the Under, hanging out on the rooftops. Before the rangers came to do their thing down here, there were several buildings that housed a underground resistance to Cipher, since Cipher annexed some of their dealings down here. When there was no more Cipher, they moved out. May be a possibility that the snagger took shelter in one of those buildings. If not that, I could start asking around some of the locals...provided I don't have to forcefully persuade anyone to give me info."

"Don't make too much of a stir; we don't need that snagger skipping town altogether, provided he hasn't already after what happened in Pyrite." I said. "Let's get to work."

The two of us soon after took our separate ways.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:42 am
Blizzard120

The two of us soon after took our separate ways.

The Under, cesspit of Orre as Freth referred to it. Everything that was bad about this region could be found here, twice as bad. Once an underground mining town so that the workers didn't have to waste time traveling to the surface and back, the Under is now a paradise for the worse of the worse. If Pyrite is considered lawless then the Under is considered absolute anarchy, devoid of any humorous concept of 'law'.

From where Blizzard was standing he could probably easily spot the lit up monstrosity jutting out of the cave wall. It was still a ways away however, and by the looks of it he was going to have to cut his way through a crowd of people standing outside of what seemed to be a bar. Fun.

As for Freth, who probably seemed more comfortable here, she would find herself in a more peaceful position except for a few blacked out drunks hanging around some garbage cans. A lone Murkrow stared at her from on top of a rooftop, squawking just once before flying over head, a green substance falling down as it passed over.

The Under, ladies and gentlemen.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:57 pm
SubonicXP
The Under, cesspit of Orre as Freth referred to it. Everything that was bad about this region could be found here, twice as bad. Once an underground mining town so that the workers didn't have to waste time traveling to the surface and back, the Under is now a paradise for the worse of the worse. If Pyrite is considered lawless then the Under is considered absolute anarchy, devoid of any humorous concept of 'law'.

From where Blizzard was standing he could probably easily spot the lit up monstrosity jutting out of the cave wall. It was still a ways away however, and by the looks of it he was going to have to cut his way through a crowd of people standing outside of what seemed to be a bar. Fun.

As for Freth, who probably seemed more comfortable here, she would find herself in a more peaceful position except for a few blacked out drunks hanging around some garbage cans. A lone Murkrow stared at her from on top of a rooftop, squawking just once before flying over head, a green substance falling down as it passed over.

The Under, ladies and gentlemen.

I made my way across the Under, making my way to the Under Colosseum. When I ran out of roofs to hop across, I took flight the rest of the way, making my way across a gigantic gap in the cavern floor, only to land close by. I wasn't going to be able to enter the Colosseum through any ceiling, it looked, given it was built into the cave wall...only one way in and out. Although a large entrance and exit, it seemed to be blocked off by a mass of people waiting to get into some sort of bar. "...really..." I said, straightening and pulling on my vest for a second, then made my way off towards the colosseum.

----------------

Freth, after leaving her significant other, made her way to street level and started to walk the area, starting to look about, passing the drunkards that are out cold along the side. These guys couldn't really be bothered. "..." Freth looked up, staring in confusion. A Murkrow? Down here? Not in a Pokeball? She had her doubts that it was wild. "......" She straightened her jacket and continued on.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:24 pm
Blizzard120

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Can I helps ya?" A dirty man of medium size confronted Blizzard as he entered the colosseum, pressing a rather large hand for his size against the hybrid's chest as if to stop him from proceeding into the building, "Youse lost buds? Freaks like ya should be over at da bar puttin' on a show. Dis is a place for real people, real men, ta play. Flies away now birddie before yas gets hurt." He said with a laugh.

-----

The Under seemed normal enough to Freth. Bums aplenty, people getting mugged right in front of other people and no one doing a thing about it, sidewalk gambling which then in turn becomes a street brawl. Just another day in the Under.

"Hey ya little exotic thing. Wanna make some pokes?" A plump woman with a feather boa around her neck asked Freth as she stood in a nearby doorway, the woman apparently had been watching the aforementioned fight going on in the street, apparently someone got caught using loaded dice against the other person's magnetic board, now they are trying to decide who the real cheater is.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:31 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Can I helps ya?" A dirty man of medium size confronted Blizzard as he entered the colosseum, pressing a rather large hand for his size against the hybrid's chest as if to stop him from proceeding into the building, "Youse lost buds? Freaks like ya should be over at da bar puttin' on a show. Dis is a place for real people, real men, ta play. Flies away now birddie before yas gets hurt." He said with a laugh.

-----

The Under seemed normal enough to Freth. Bums aplenty, people getting mugged right in front of other people and no one doing a thing about it, sidewalk gambling which then in turn becomes a street brawl. Just another day in the Under.

"Hey ya little exotic thing. Wanna make some pokes?" A plump woman with a feather boa around her neck asked Freth as she stood in a nearby doorway, the woman apparently had been watching the aforementioned fight going on in the street, apparently someone got caught using loaded dice against the other person's magnetic board, now they are trying to decide who the real cheater is.

I got stopped by, I guess who is trying to pride himself as some sort of bouncer, staring at him in confusion. "Real men, huh? Then why are you here, then? I'm guessing the standard for men is as low as this place if you're here. Though if you insist on not letting me on by peacefully...then, heheh...give me an excuse." I said.

------

Freth stopped for a second. She still kind of wished she had eyebrows to raise, because this would warrant it. "...no thanks." Freth said. "I got other things to tend to right now."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:40 pm
Blizzard120

The 'bouncer' just stared at Blizzard dead in the eye for a good while, showing all the signs that he was going to escalate this further, perhaps even surprising the hybrid when he didn't. "Ah whateva, youse types are so uptight. Goes on, go down whateva ya here fer." He said, waving Blizzard off.

-----

The woman just sighed at Freth's response, not saying another word as she turned her attention back to the fight at hand.

"You did not see his face." One of the portly lady's 'girls' could be heard behind the woman inside the building talking to another girl. "I did! I just got back in Pyrite that evening when he ran right passed me. What a handsome man too. It's a shame he's Orre's most wanted criminal...I certainly wouldn't charge him." The second girl said with a giggle. Orre's most wanted huh? Couldn't be...could it?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:50 pm
SubonicXP
The 'bouncer' just stared at Blizzard dead in the eye for a good while, showing all the signs that he was going to escalate this further, perhaps even surprising the hybrid when he didn't. "Ah whateva, youse types are so uptight. Goes on, go down whateva ya here fer." He said, waving Blizzard off.

-----

The woman just sighed at Freth's response, not saying another word as she turned her attention back to the fight at hand.

"You did not see his face." One of the portly lady's 'girls' could be heard behind the woman inside the building talking to another girl. "I did! I just got back in Pyrite that evening when he ran right passed me. What a handsome man too. It's a shame he's Orre's most wanted criminal...I certainly wouldn't charge him." The second girl said with a giggle. Orre's most wanted huh? Couldn't be...could it?

"Thank you." I said, making my way deep into the colosseum. Now...lets see, where's a place where I can start looking out from.

------

Freth was about to walk off, but then stopped after two or three steps, overhearing the girls talking. "...?" Freth stepped closer to the building, trying to listen in, hopefully out of sight for the moment. Maybe these girls can let something slip giving her some sort of idea.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:19 pm
Blizzard120

"Thank you." I said, making my way deep into the colosseum. Now...lets see, where's a place where I can start looking out from.

------

Freth was about to walk off, but then stopped after two or three steps, overhearing the girls talking. "...?" Freth stepped closer to the building, trying to listen in, hopefully out of sight for the moment. Maybe these girls can let something slip giving her some sort of idea.

"Eh? Another entry? You guys are really making me work today..." The lady receptionist sighed as she forced herself to smile and be friendly. "Welcome to the Under Colosseum! How can I- screw it, whatcha want? Looking to sign up for the Under King qualifier I take it. Sign this paper." She said, almost throwing a half crumbled up piece of paper at Blizzard.

-----

"How could you have possibly seen him? Word has it that he teleports away, probably using one of his Pokemon." One of the women said to the other. "How should I know? I promise you it was the Steel Snatcher and he was running on foot, headed out of Pyrite. He must have pulled a job as he seemed in a big hurry." The other woman continued. "How tall is he?" The first asked. "Very tall! He had these big boots on too so you know what that means!" She said with a laugh. Gross.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:07 pm
SubonicXP
"Eh? Another entry? You guys are really making me work today..." The lady receptionist sighed as she forced herself to smile and be friendly. "Welcome to the Under Colosseum! How can I- screw it, whatcha want? Looking to sign up for the Under King qualifier I take it. Sign this paper." She said, almost throwing a half crumbled up piece of paper at Blizzard.

-----

"How could you have possibly seen him? Word has it that he teleports away, probably using one of his Pokemon." One of the women said to the other. "How should I know? I promise you it was the Steel Snatcher and he was running on foot, headed out of Pyrite. He must have pulled a job as he seemed in a big hurry." The other woman continued. "How tall is he?" The first asked. "Very tall! He had these big boots on too so you know what that means!" She said with a laugh. Gross.

"Actually, I'll cut you a break...I'm looking to spectate." I said. "Sorry, new in town. I didn't see anywhere else where I could go to. Heard battles were really fierce down here; just came to see how fierce. Maybe I'll get in on it next time."

-------

'Headed out of Pyrite?' Where to? She could only guess that they didn't know. But something caught her attention as well. Probably after that whole fiasco in Pyrite, the fears came to pass. He probably did skip town. And by now, he got a extreme head start. Especially after being confronted. Problem is, where would he have to go? The only place that she could think of off hand was at the Gateon ports if he wanted out of the region. Maybe Mt. Battle if he was looking for another haul. There was also Phenac, now that she thought about it. But that was about it.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:17 pm
Blizzard120

"Oh, okay. Just head on in then. I should warn you we're pretty packed today so you may have to knock a few heads for a seat. Enjoy the tournament." The woman said to Blizzard, motioning to the door. Was hurting people for a seat normal here? Only in the Under.

Once Blizzard passed through the double doors on his right he would find himself in a packed coliseum. There was currently a double battle going on with a duo consisting of a Manetric and a Pelipper against a Shedinja and a Furret. The crowd was going wild over the match, several people getting in fights over whose side they were supporting. It was a mad house in here.

-----

Neither one of the girls said nor implied to know where the snagger headed, in fact they got completely off topic shortly after as they began to discuss the hottest trainers in the Under. Doesn't look like Freth would get anything else of value by eavesdropping.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:39 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Oh, okay. Just head on in then. I should warn you we're pretty packed today so you may have to knock a few heads for a seat. Enjoy the tournament." The woman said to Blizzard, motioning to the door. Was hurting people for a seat normal here? Only in the Under.

Once Blizzard passed through the double doors on his right he would find himself in a packed coliseum. There was currently a double battle going on with a duo consisting of a Manetric and a Pelipper against a Shedinja and a Furret. The crowd was going wild over the match, several people getting in fights over whose side they were supporting. It was a mad house in here.

-----

Neither one of the girls said nor implied to know where the snagger headed, in fact they got completely off topic shortly after as they began to discuss the hottest trainers in the Under. Doesn't look like Freth would get anything else of value by eavesdropping.

I shifted all I could, trying to avert the fights that was going on. In the stands...not on the battlefield. Geez...I should have figured that this was a thing. Maybe I should have joined after all. Hindsight is only 20/20, i guess. As I managed to make it to a spot where I could actually look out at the battlefield, I just stood there and waited, taking a look down on the field as well as what I could see of the masses itself. If any snagging was going to go down here, he was going to have to get through the masses. There was also one way in and out of here as well so catching up to him shouldn't be that much of an issue. The only thing I'd probably have to worry about is potentially a mass panic as to a random out of the blue snagging on the battle field.

----------

As Freth listened in, it was safe to say at that point that there was nothing else to be heard. With that, she merely walked off from the building. That said, she didn't want to fully write off the Snagger skipping town just yet, although that might be a very good possibility at this point. She didn't want to draw a lot of attention really either to start asking questions around just yet. She knew very well how cutthroat this place could be when it came to getting what she needed. For now, she'd continue to walk the streets to listen in and keep a look out for anything rather suspicious.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:51 pm
Blizzard120

The battle would end before Blizzard knew it, ending rather uneventfully compared to the build through out the battle. In fact, not one fight broke out once the victor was decided and instead everyone in the stands pretty much calmed down afterwards, immediately focusing their attention on the announcement of the next contestants.

"Man this is dull. The Under King would have taken either side out with his Weavile alone." A young man near Blizzard spoke up. "Speaking of the Under King, did he ever get back from Pyrite? I haven't heard anything about him lately. Usually he comes out to talk trash about the chumps fighting each other for a chance to battle him." The young girl next to him replied.

In the mean time the next two challengers took to the field, one side released a Lunatone and Claydol pair, the other an Absol and Kecleon.

-----

"Hey, you!" Someone shouted at Freth. "Bird thing, come here." Should Freth turn around she would find a dirty looking hobo shouting at her from just inside an alley littered with trash.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:58 pm
SubonicXP
"Man this is dull. The Under King would have taken either side out with his Weavile alone." A young man near Blizzard spoke up. "Speaking of the Under King, did he ever get back from Pyrite? I haven't heard anything about him lately. Usually he comes out to talk trash about the chumps fighting each other for a chance to battle him." The young girl next to him replied.

In the mean time the next two challengers took to the field, one side released a Lunatone and Claydol pair, the other an Absol and Kecleon.

-----

"Hey, you!" Someone shouted at Freth. "Bird thing, come here." Should Freth turn around she would find a dirty looking hobo shouting at her from just inside an alley littered with trash.

I perked up, looking back towards the couple nearby. 'Under King?' And he has a Weavile? Hmm. "Sorry to interrupt, but this Under King guy that good? Who is he?" I asked. "I was scouting the competition myself, thinking on battling around Orre here eventually. I haven't heard of this guy before."

----------

"And any reason why I should?" Freth asked, looking back at him.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:06 pm
Blizzard120

"Oh yeah." The girl responded to Blizzard. "He is really good. Been Under King for a good year now, which is a surprising amount of time as most people end up disappearing for whatever reason after a few months tops. Real weird dude though, dresses up in a black jacket and conceals his face with a hood and only goes by Under King. Word has it he went up to Pyrite Town not long ago to scout the Duel Square for his successor. Don't know if he ever made it back or not." The girl explained.

-----

"Cause, you seem like the type of gal who is looking for information. Been noticing you listening in on conversations." The hobo grinned. "You can say I'm a seller of information here in the under. Interested in checking out my wares, so to speak?"  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff