Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
Hakanai's Home [ Invitation Only ] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:54 pm
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Home of Hakanai's parents, Hakanai only comes back home when it's time to eat or sleep. She doesn't usually stay there too long during wakening hours because it saddens her. With three extra rooms available including the master bedroom, Hakanai opens her doors to those that needed a place to crash.

There's nothing in the house that would be worth of value if one decides to rob. Anyone can sleep anywhere as long you respect other people personal space and the master bedroom is off limits at all times.

You have to be invited by Hakanai to be able to stay.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:55 pm
THIS RP IS STRICTLY BETWEEN TAO AND ME AT THE MOMENT, WE ARE COPYING AND PASTING OUR POSTS, PLEASE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE US UNTIL THIS RED TEXT IS REMOVED.

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

When they had exit, Hakanai's body was shaking violently as she waited for Kaileer. When he showed up, she started to walk towards where her home was located. IT wasn't in the residential district. No. It was a bit out of the town, almost in the country but not exactly. You can still see the city buildings but they were small. Hakanai's head tilted upwards towards the snow as she now started to feel guilty. She felt awful for behaving in such a way. Her hands clenched tightly. Her parents always told her to educate people and what did she do? She reacted in anger. They got to the house. It's a nice Japanese traditional home with two stories. Opened the door, Hakanai removed her shoes as she entered. When they got into the kitchen, Hakanai stopped to look at Kaileer; her eyes are already returned to normal.

Her hand was brought up in an S letter a the thumb was touched to her chest, moved in a circular motion. She also mouthed, sorry, towards Kaileer. With that, Hakanai have gave him a bit of a tour. Living room with fireplace. Kitchen. The bathroom and right by the bathroom was a clean guest room. It has only one blanket. He would notice that the house was very cold. After all, this was home of the Hyouton, they do not get bothered by the cold like most people. Hakanai reached into her notebook and a ping of guilt showed up again, the last message she wrote wasn't... well. Anyways. She scribbled, "Do you need anything else? If you get hungry or thirsty, help yourself in the kitchen."

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:56 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----The weather outside didn't particularly help my mood. It was cold and snowy, which, as far as I was concerned, meant cold and wet. I greatly disliked both, but there was nothing I could do about it. Nearly the entire upper half of my right pant leg was soaked, the feeling quickly going from uncomfortable to annoying. And of course Samuru still had my coat, leaving my arms bare. The leather armor I wore kept my torso warm, but did little else. Rubbing my arms, my eyes settled briefly on Hakanai. She was trembling from anger, but I was too angry myself to be kind enough to do anything about it. I was mad about her reaction, and furious about the way she'd been treated. And, again, the cold wasn't helping.

After a moment, the white-haired genin led the way down the street. We traveled in complete silence through town and to the outskirts until we came to a quaint, traditional style house. It had managed to escape the damage most of the village received during the attack, and brought a strange peace with it. Or at least it would have if fury didn't still bubble through my veins. I followed Hakanai and Lilja inside, blowing warm air into my hands in an attempt to regain feeling in them. The gloves I wore had no fingers and therefore were useless against the cold. Indoors now, I followed the girl's example and fumbled with my boots with numb fingers until I managed to remove them and trailed behind her further into the house.

In the kitchen, she stopped and looked at me. She held her hand in a fist that I now recognized as the letter S--although it took me a second to remember--and made a circle on her chest. She mouthed the word 'sorry'. It surprised me. If I'd been in her shoes, I wouldn't have apologized for my actions, but then again she was a much sweeter person than I was. I got into fights all the time and never felt sorry for them. I shook my head, and then mimicked her. I was sorry for being so harsh, but at the time, I'd only reacted to what I saw without knowing the whole story. And she'd tried to stop me from finding out. I didn't know if she'd wanted to deal with it herself, or... something. I sighed, and followed after her as she led the way around the house again. She gave me a short tour that I probably wasn't going to remember anyway. I had a headache, I was still cold, and the bed in the guest room looked very inviting. My head turned toward Hakanai when I caught sight of the notebook out of the corner of my eyes, though my gaze followed a moment after. She wanted to know if I needed anything else. Thinking wasn't happening, so I just shook my head and turned toward the bed. Remembering something from the dojo earlier, I placed my hand against my chin then moved it down. "Thank you." Giving her a half-hearted grin, I retreated to the bed.

Were it not for the fact that armor wasn't exactly comfortable to sleep in, I probably would have just face-planted the bed. But it took the few seconds to unbuckle it and toss it on the floor beside me, leaving just a sleeveless shirt and my still-damp pants. It was too cold to take them off, and indecent to sleep in my underwear, and I didn't care enough. Glancing back toward the door to see if Hakanai was just going to stand there or if she had left, I sprawled on my stomach in the bed with a heavy sigh, tossing the blanket haphazardly over me. I was out within seconds.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 7 5 0
α c :: 3 2 8 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 0 5 / 8 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 5 / 7 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:56 pm
THIS RP IS STRICTLY BETWEEN TAO AND ME AT THE MOMENT, WE ARE COPYING AND PASTING OUR POSTS, PLEASE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE US UNTIL THIS RED TEXT IS REMOVED.

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Hakanai blushed softly before she nodded gently towards him. He remembered the sign thank you and that happiness just swelled up in her. Hakanai had left the room as well closed the door to give him privacy as she signed and went upstairs to her room, removing her clothes on the way. Her mother was always around the house naked but for some reason, she was partially clothed when going out of the house. When Hakanai asked, her mother simply replied that she put on clothes in respect for Hakanai's dad. Hakanai didn't understand and she still doesn't. Hakanai had adopted her mother's way. Once in the room, Hakanai stretched as she rubbed her torso, made sure it was really okay. She felt Lilja brush up against Hakanai's leg as well stepped on her toe which means that Hakanai needed to give her attention. With a soft groan, she glanced towards Lilja and saw her tapping on her nails. Morse code. 'Clothes on.' Hakanai rose her eyebrow as she signed why. 'Respect.' Lilja replied as she frown. Hakanai signed fine, but she was only going to wear a comfortable top which was torn and stopped right below the breast line and underwear. Lilja nodded. It was something at least.

Hakanai found her water bottle was empty. Nabbed it, she went down the stairs with Lilja following behind her. With a yawn, Hakanai filled up the water bottle and Lilja went to check in on Kaileer. Hakanai turned to see Lilja sit down and her tail thumped once. Which also means attention. The snow white hair female glanecd towards Lilja to see what's up. 'Cold.' Hakanai frowned. It took her a minute. Lilja wouldn't be cold so it- oh. Hakanai set the water bottle aside and walked to the guest troom. Sure enough, Kaileer was shivering. With a nod, both Hakanai and Lilja searched the house for blankets. There was none. Hakanai slept with sheets and her parents did too. When they have guests, they were kind enough to start the fireplace and leave the guest door open so the warm air can be sent there while the door to the stairs as well her parents would be closed to maintain the cold air.

Hakanai luckily knew how to start the fire. It was one of the basics they teach you in class. Once the fireplace roared to life, Hakanai added wood that takes hours for it to burn out. And she added a lot, so it should be good for more than several hours. Hakanai made sure the door was open and glanced around. Lilja was gone. With a frown, she searched the entire house for Lilja. Except the guest room and parent's bed room. Lilja wouldnt go in that bedroom, the scent of her mother was still there.. which meant. Curious, Hakanai poked her head around the doorway and saw that Kaileer was asleep on his stomach... Lilja was laying beside him, her back touching his side and opposite of where his head was and asleep. With a smile, Hakanai decided to join in as well. She didn't know how sensitive he was to the cold and she would felt bad if he woke up cold. Her parents raised her better than that. Crawled onto the bed, Hakanai slipped in underneath the blanket and shifts gently. Her leg went over his and half of her body was on him, her arm gently resting on his back so it wont hurt him. Her head rested on her arm as she fell fast asleep.... if he woke up and look to the side, he would just see white of her hair.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----I wasn't really one for dreams, so whatever dreams I could remember were a bunch of hazy, strange pictures that included Wan carrying a mountain lion--talk about a throwback--and several faces of genin I recognized but couldn't yet place a name to. There wasn't anything particularly alarming about any that I could recall, so I wasn't entirely sure what woke me up at first. Opening bleary eyes slightly, I groaned and dragged my hand from somewhere at my side to rub my face. It was only then that I realized, firstly, that I was almost uncomfortably warm. Well, more like my extremities like my feet, hands, nose were chilly and the rest of me, well, wasn't. Secondly, there was a heavy weight on my back. I would have thought a blanket, but that didn't make sense. I'd only had a throw the night before, unless Hakanai brought a--

I heard soft breathing, and my eyes widened. Carefully turning my head, I was met with a thicket of white hair. In my face, it brought with it a cool and wild scent that matched her tamer personality. I don't think I'd ever felt as embarrassed in such a short amount of time as I had in the past several hours after meeting the genin. Heat rushed into my face, and it took all of my willpower not to try to move away for the sheer reason that I didn't want to wake her. She was sprawled across me, legs on mine, and hand gently pressed against my back. Why? What brought about the sudden closeness? Not that I was complaining, because I wasn't. It just seemed... odd. Since Kazumi, years before, no one had tried to get close to me, friend or otherwise, and this was closer than even that. It was... comforting. Especially, now that I noticed, with Lilja purring not too far off.

Under other circumstances, I would have told myself I needed to get up and get back to work. I had no idea what time it was, or who was waiting for me where, or even what all I needed to get done. But, quite frankly, I didn't care at the moment. Companionship, even just the friendly kind, was something my position sorely lacked. I knew everyone and yet no one, aside from a name and maybe what they were capable of. Breathing in the comfort she provided, I turned my head back to settle in its original spot, and closed my eyes with a soft sigh.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:59 pm

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Sleep. If both Hakanai and Lilja can always do this, they would. Yet they are shinobi, they have a job to do and life to do. Normally, they would wake up if an alarm was set but if there's none, usually after ten hours. However, they are so comfortable they didn't want to wake up. The first few hours of sleep, Hakanai whimpered softly and very quietly in her sleep but Lilja picked up on it. With a shift, Lilja tucked in her legs as her belly was now at Kaileer's side as she placed her head on his back; very close to Hakanai's arm. She continued to purr and the vibrations would help Hakanai to sleep better. And it did. Hakanai's body stopped tensing as the dream was erased and to be forgotten.

That was, until another dream appeared. Hakanai was running wildly in the forest with a massive animal by her side. Lilja? Did she grow to be that big? But the animal wasn't of her concern so it must be Lilja. Where they were running to? Soon, they stopped at a slightly different house but it was almost the same. Hakanai felt excited. She was about to run into her home, that was, until she got tackled by someone. The tackle took her breath away as they wrestled on the soft grass and Hakani was pinned down quickly. With a blush, Hakanai growled playfully as she finally looked up and see Kaileer above her. He sat up, but still sat on her to keep her down. Then he signed, "Mission, good?" Ah. So she was away on a mission. While having this dream, Hakanai blushed as her body became slightly more warm than usual.

Lilja woke up when Kaileer groaned. Her head lifted as she lets out a whining yawn mixed with a bit of growl. Lilja nuzzled Kaileer's head gently before she licked Hakanai's face. Hakanai was a very heavy sleeper but if someone touches her face, even a poke that barely even touch the skin, she would wake up. Hakanai; startled and slightly still half awake rolled off as she growled towards Lilja who then jumped off the bed. Hakanai gave Kaileer a warm smile as he would now notice what she wore to bed. Hakanai moved as she rolled over to her belly and got up in squatting position, leapt over Kaileer and tackled Lilja as they were play wrestling. That was until, the loud banging on the door shook the whole house, startling both Lilja and Hakanai. Lilja was concerned as she started to growl, fur raising at the end. Hakanai on the other hand, was curious. With that, she got up and went into the warm living room. So that means the bedroom was warm too. Good. Her hand reached out as she opened the door and her jaw dropped.

Standing there, was a massive huge man that was glaring right down at her. He seemed worried, concerned? But she didn't know him, looked to the side when she saw movement, it was an ANBU. Her heart started to race. What was going on? Nervously, she took a step back. Despite the fact that she was wearing black bikini style underwear and a ripped t-shirt that stops at her underbreast line, she wasn't worried no. She was worried if this giant attack her, how will she be able to defeat him?

And the real scary part?

The giant massive behemoth was dressed like Santa Claus.

OoC:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:27 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----The door was thrown open to reveal...a woman. Or, rather, a girl, wearing a really, really revealing underwear and a top that might well have erupted with flesh at a sneeze. Her hair, white as snow, matched his beard in color and tone, her eyes blue as winter's heart, she was the spitting image of wild, untamed beauty. Beside him, upon his hip where his Quiver of Holding lay, he heard his Uncle whistle appreciatively. Ogling her for but a moment, sitting in the crouched position as he was, Wanryoku raised one hand and waved awkwardly. "Ho ho ho, Santa's comin to town, but Kaileer already came, huh?" The words were odd, full of thick accent and chopped words, but it was enough for her to have understood.

-----Had she, you know, been able to hear a damned thing he said.

-----One of the ANBU, thankfully, did in fact know about the girl, as well as her oddity that made her deaf. So, helpfully, he signed to her as best he could, though even at the end he looked ten kinds of awkward.

-----Wanryoku grunted, the blood red clothes he wore clearly giving away the impression that he was clearly not altogether right.

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Whirlwind → Complex A - rank (S)
• Violent Slice → Complex A - rank (S)
• {Last Post} Hayai Ugoki [ Swift Movement ] → B ranked ► The practitioner applies the same method of chakra reinforcement, but rather than allow it to fade out in a single burst, they further mold the chakra in order to hold it in place. For a short amount of time, the user will able to move around as if they were completely free of their weapon or armor's weight burden. Lasts [5] posts.

Lily Platypus

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:08 pm
User Image

-----I stirred again when Hakanai's weight vanished, leaving my back suddenly colder. Breathing in sharply but deeply, I turned a bleary gaze to her. My head felt like a rock to move, which told me I'd slept far longer than I intended. Blinking a few times to clear up my eyes, it was only then I realized how the genin was dressed. She wore barely enough to be decent, a tight shirt ripped, well... I couldn't keep my eyes from following it. I was starting to feel like it was her goal to embarrass me. Dragging my gaze away, I looked off to the side instead and clearing my throat to hide my red face. Thankfully the moment didn't last long. The white-haired girl quickly got distracted by Lilja and playfully leapt on her companion. The tussled on the floor and I took my chance to regain my composure, burying my face in the pillow.
-----I think I must have dozed again, because the next thing I knew, loud pounding echoed through the house. I sat up straight, eyes wide as it finally hit me how long I'd been sleeping. Or, at least, how long I was sure I'd been sleeping. "s**t..." I hissed, jumping the rest of the way to my feet. Grabbing my armor off the floor, I stumbled after Hakanai. I was still working on actually waking up, and struggling to do so. However, once I reached the entryway and saw who stood on the far side of the door, I stopped in my tracks. What was Wan doing there? I understood an ANBU being concerned, but why Wan? Did something happen? What would he think? Never mind, I knew exactly what he would think. Hoping he hadn't yet seen me, I slowly slunk backward, retreating toward the bedroom.
-----Also, why the hell was he dressed like Santa? I'd told him he would be, but I didn't mean right then.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:49 pm

❅ Tamer ❅ Medical ❅ Hyōton Clan

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Hakanai saw a head move as she yelped in surprise when the man was checking her out. She could tell, by the way his eyes examined her. Her cheeks went instantly red. With a frown, she noticed that the massive guy had waved a bit and started talking as she grimaced softly. Beards. They are a deaf person's worse nightmare. She couldn't understand what he just said, however, conveniently, the ANBU knew sign language as she blinked a few times. Both in surprise and suspicion. The way he was acting, he must be new to sign language. For many reasons.

One, deaf people rely on facial expressions as well body language. This ANBU had his face covered. Which she partially understood but at the same time, if you are interpreting... at least respect the deaf culture. She watched his signs. 'Santa arrived, K-A-I-L-E-E-R already came?' Hakanai's cheek just went more red as she resisted every urge to facepalm. That's now how you sign that... ah. The perks of learning sign language. Not only that, due to her dream.. he did come. Very well as a matter a fact. She started to blush even more as she felt confused about her body reaction and her arms crossed across her chest as if she was getting uncomfortable. And she did. Fast. Also, why the ******** was this man... dressed as Santa Claus? Were they real? She doubt it. He didn't grant her wishes years ago if he was ******** real. Now she was a mixture of embarrassment and anger. With a soft nod, her eyes glanced towards the door behind her and she didn't see that Kaileer had woken up yet.

With that, the wild female glanced back towards them, "K-A-I-L-E-E-R may sleep still. You can enter, sit, wait, I go get him?" She signed towards the ANBU, made sure her speed wasn't rapid so he won't get lost or confused. She was also tempted to ask them since it was six or seven at night, can't he just meet them tomorrow? But she knew better. He was a Kage. And job sometimes have to come first.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:24 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Despite his physical reaction to the girl's physical appearance, Wanryoku was simply not distracted enough to not see the movement deeper within the home behind the good looking girl. He barely registered the girl's response via her hand waving, nor the translation from the ANBU. Instead, he shoved the door open wider with a simple push of his right palm, and stared at Kaileer with a small, knowing smile. "Finally a man, I see. The story be spreading already, I'm sure." For, of course, he had signaled two ANBU to go spread the word that Kaileer was safe. Just what they said, of course, was up to the ANBU themselves. Looking back down at the girl, he considered how best to ask the question he kept wondering about. Finally, he pointed at her, then waved a finger between Kaileer and her both, signalling that he wanted her attention, and if both of them did something. And by something, he meant putting one finger into a circle made by his other hands, followed by a wink at Kaileer and a smile at the girl. Slowly, he also brought up a thumbs up to her, and the ANBU beside him snorted in amusement.

-----

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Lily Platypus

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:33 pm
User Image

-----Unfortunately, Wan spotted me before I could get away. Flinching, I froze again. He couldn't even give a greeting, or ask why I'd disappeared--though as far as he was aware, he knew why. No, he assumed and went on from there, mentioning the 'story', which wasn't true in the first place, would already be spreading. My surprise quickly turned into a scowl of disapproval, and I growled at the giant, flicking a middle finger his way. "Nothing happened, Wan. I just needed sleep." In all honesty, despite the fact I was sincere, Hakanai's dress didn't help my case. I didn't mind it at all, but it was a bit of an inconvenience. Holy s**t, this was embarrassing. Eyes narrowing, I approached the door, and turned my gaze to the masked man beside him. "Besides, it's not the job of an ANBU to spread rumors." Sighing, I rubbed my face, still trying to wake up, and looked at the sky past Wan. It was gray and overcast, but dark. It had definitely been morning when we went arrived at the house. Damn it. How long was I asleep?
-----The giant of a man was never going to let me live this down.
-----I slid my brigandine over my arms and, buckling it closed, stepped around Hakanai to reach my boots. Wan's presence in the doorway was allowing the warm air out, letting me know just how cold it was outside. Definitely wasn't looking forward to that. But things needed done. First off, I needed to actually get some training done, and I needed to find out what all had happened in the last... twelve-ish hours. Latching my sword belt around my waist, I nudged the white-haired genin's arm to get her attention. I didn't have enough knowledge of signing, obviously, to express how grateful I was to her for giving me the chance I severely needed to sleep. So I used what little I did know. Lifting my hand to my chin, I signed, "Thank you," to her, then swept two fingers across my cheek to show I remembered how to sign her name. Giving her a small smile, I turned my eyes back to Wan. "Alright, so you found me. Is something wrong?" My scowl quickly returned. "And what's with the Santa suit? That's for Christmas." I gestured past him. "Besides, you're supposed to be spreading good cheer and all of that, not hunting me down."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:15 am

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Hakanai stepped back a bit more when Wan seemed to want to enter into the house. She saw him point at someone behind her as Hakanai frowned and sure enough, she saw Kaileer. Ah. So he was awake. Good. Her cheeks went a bit pink as she quickly turned her ahead to avoid eye contact with Kaileer. She can't let him know about the dream! Or anyone for that matter! Hakanai rose her eyebrow as she glanced towards Wan when he was obviously so desperately needed her attention. When he had made his point across, Hakanai's face went completely red as she started to sign furiously fast that explained that they did nothing of the sort, that he was rude to accuse such things, and many other things, but she stopped as she scoffed when she noticed the ANBU hands were slightly up in surrender. It meant he didn't understand what she said. Which was fine, even her own parents didn't understand a word she signs when she's mad. Lilja on the other hand, was no help to the two late teens. "Unfortunately, they did not mate though their hormones are driving me nuts. It's really strong smelling." Lilja, in her own horrible way, just told Kaileer that Hakanai likes him in front of the strangers. Without her knowing.

"Forget it!" Hakanai signed angrily towards them but then blinked softly as Kaileer walked around her and started to get dress. Shame. She was actually starting to like company. When she saw Kaileer's reaction to what Lilja just said, she frowned as she glanced towards the cat who then shrugged her shoulders and laid down on the floor. Hakanai gave her a death and angry glare of 'what did the ******** did you just say to them!?' Ugh! This one sided world was driving her up the- Hakanai calmed down slightly when she was nudged by Kaileer. Eye contact was made as she calmed down even more with a bit of pink on her cheeks. The dream. The dream... THE DREAM. GAH! Hakanai blushed as she smiled and shook her head. She signed back. First, her hand was at the corner of her mouth with the palm facing down and then she made a slight arch and the palm touches her upper chest with palm facing up. Then, she made the letter K, placed it at the corner of her mouth and smiled as she moved it back. His name sign was based on his smile. "You're welcome, Kaileer" Finally. While he may not like it, it's to be his. As long she lives and dies. When they leave, Hakanai watched them go into the distance as she sighed softly and closed the door. Glanced around, Hakanai knew she won't be able to sleep anymore. Once she stretches a few time, she'll go out. Maybe she could finish decorating and she could go help out in the Residential District.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:17 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----The thousand burning suns that was the girl's face nearly made him throw back his head in a roar of laughter. However, given Wanryoku was not a cruel man, he decided instead to not do that in the least and instead focus all of his torment on Kaileer instead. At least that target would be easy, and relatively better suited to such teasing. He did, however, snort with a wicked grin towards Kaileer when the talking cat- Stopping, his eyes jerking to the side, he stared at the feline with a hard, curious gaze, before turning back to Kaileer. - decided to explain that they were, in fact, more than a little heated within the building. Seeing the grace and care the Raikage took with saying goodbye it was obvious that he cared for her, if only in a way different from other Genin he had seen Kaileer with. When the younger boy came over and scolded the ANBU, he again almost guffawed, but kept it to a derisive snort. ANBU were human as well as anyone within the village. Telling them to not spread rumors was only going to fan the wildfire that was the rumor mill.

-----Chuckling at the last bit, Wanryoku stepped to the side and gestured out into the world, welcoming him back to freedom from the voluptuous depths of the Genin's embrace. "You missing for half day. ANBU are guards, come looking for you. Not find you, come to me. They know you close to here, so I came investigate. Simple as that." Simple, yes, by shorthand definition. Had he mentioned the running around while trying to figure out where Kaileer was while also trying to figure out where the closest mountain lion den was, it would have made it so, so much worse. Once the Raikage had left the building, Wanryoku shrugged and headed towards the Dojo. "Training comes next while making gifts, yes?"

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Lily Platypus

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:13 pm
User Image

-----σnce again, I turned bright red because of a comment. Specifically, Lilja's comment. At this rate my face was going to turn red permanently. Raging hormones were a curse, but... did that mean Hakanai felt something? Ah, s**t. With the line of work we were in, I was honestly terrified of getting close to anyone. Because I could turn around and they'd be dead, like... before. Kazumi and Viktor. Brief friends, but friends nonetheless. Wan could handle his own, but even he had been at death's door, and I'd been helpless to do anything. As much as I wanted companionship--For the moment this was too much.
-----Scowling at Lilja, I sighed and turned to leave, but I caught movement from Hakanai out of the corner of my eye. She made a new sign, the meaning of which I figured out from her lips. 'You're welcome'. Then she made a second sign, using the letter K. She placed the letter at the corner of her mouth and smiled. It took me a moment, but my eyes widened slightly when I realized what she meant. I'd signed her name, so that meant she signed mine in return. She'd decided one for me.
-----I wasn't sure how I felt about that, given my dilemma. The corners of my mouth twitched into a brief smile, and I tore my attention away, back to Wan. He confirmed my suspicion. I'd passed out for all of the lit hours of the day, and could only hope my clone was able to get something done during that time. There was only so much it could do, after all. Waving goodbye over my shoulder, I headed after Wan, keeping up with his wide strides as well as I could. "That's the plan."

[Exits to Dojo]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:24 pm

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Hakanai's smile gotten a bit more bright when she saw him gave her a brief smile as she calmed down a bit. Despite the fact the dream kept on reocurring in her mind. When he waved over his shoulder, she gave a small wave back even though she knew that they weren't watching. Turned, she saw Lilja facing her and she could sworn the bloody cat was smiling. She glared at Lilja and asked what she said that made Kaileer scowl and blush at her.

With a roll of her eyes, Hakanai went to change her clothes. She can't sleep... after all, she had slept long enough. With a faint blush she attempted to playfully kick the cat for making fun of her when she was blushing but Lilja easily moved out of the way. With a scoff and a bit of huff and puff, Hakanai walked away, still red in the face with an amused snow leopard behind.

OoC:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games