Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Maria Taylor ~ Student ~ APPROVED Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:28 am
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: murruelecreuset
      Name: Maria Taylor
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Ethnicity: Caucasian
      Birthday: October 12
      Height: 4’7”
      Weight: 70lbs
      Theme Songs:
      Little Toy Guns - Carrie Underwood
      Through Your Eyes - Martina Mcbride
      Sharada - Skye Sweetnam

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: Maria is a kind and caring person who would do anything for anyone, human or Pokémon. Despite being shy and quiet at first, she can be rather outgoing and stubborn. Maria’s main reason for being so quiet is she prefers to listen to those around her rather than speak her mind. Sadly she tends to be rather emotional, taking people’s words to heart. Maria is extremely loyal to those who come to be her friends. In fact she’d sooner put them before herself. As such it wouldn’t be out of character for her to protect her Pokémon.

Strengths:
      Good Balance – Maria has always had a good sense of balance. Having an interest in balance beam, she took to climbing on just about anything. When her mother found out she decided to help get her involved in gymnastics more specifically balance beam, in hopes that she’d open up to other kids. However that proved to be unsuccessful, granted she had fun with the classes and improved on her balance while doing it.

Good Listener – Spending most of her time listening rather than talking, Maria has a generally good memory for what people say. She tends to remember most of what is said to her if it’s of importance. Being a good listener also helps her with Pokémon. Understanding their emotions and that every Pokémon has different personalities. Although in truth she is still working to improve her understanding with them as well as people. However, at least she’s got it set in her mind that she will have that understanding someday.

Determination – Maria despite coming off as unsure at first can be very determined not to mention stubborn when she sets her mind to something. She’s not the type to just give up and once she gets an idea in her head there's just no stopping her. Her determination really shines through when it comes to the safety of her friends.

Loyal & Truthful – Maria is loyal to a fault. She’d put her own life on the line for others so to speak. The loyalty she has also makes her extremely truthful. With Maria it is a guarantee that she won't lie to you and she'll never make a promise if she can’t keep it. She was taught that being truthful goes a long way in life. However, she’s not so truthful that she’d outright say what’s on her mind, if it were hurtful and she’d never say anything bad behind a friend’s back.

Weaknesses:
      Stubborn – Maria can be very determined and stubborn when she’s pushed. If she has a belief or an opinion she’d surely stand up for it. Although, that’s not to say she can’t be reasonable. She won't let someone push her around and her stubbornness can sometimes get in the way of things. She can sometimes butt heads with others who are just as stubborn as she is however she does her best not too. The most comment way her stubbornness comes out is when Silvano doesn’t listen to her advice when it comes to Pokémon.

Dwells on the Past – With how her father acted and what he did, Maria had always felt worthless. Sadly that hasn’t changed since she tends to dwell on the fact that he left and the rumors that circled his disappearance. Despite feeling that way she never lets it show. However, due to her emotions she’s constantly dwelling on things from her past. What she did, what she did do. Always circles her mind unless she has something distracting her. As such she uses her Pokémon friends as a means of distraction, and the academy in many ways is just a thing she can focus her attention on instead of the usual.

Wears her Heart on her Sleeve – No matter what it is, Maria thinks with her heart instead of her head. That being just one of the reasons she puts others before herself. Even if it’s just a friendly Pokémon battle she tends to hate watching her Pokémon take a hit. Because she thinks with her heart she would spend all day just helping hurt Pokémon that need attention. If she could she would help all the abandon and injured Pokémon in the world, despite it being a very hard task to do and very unlikely to accomplish. However, that’s where her heart lies and some say your heart knows best.

Trusting – Maria as mentioned before is very loyal and sometimes with that loyalty comes trust. This brunette can in fact be very trusting. So trusting that you could lie to her and she wouldn’t know the difference. Sadly Maria is just gullible and likes to believe that because she’s honest to them they’ll be honest to her. Of course that’s not always the case and her heart tends to take the brunt of it.

Biography: Maria at one point had a father and mother like most. That was until she turned five and he left her to go on a journey of his own. Leaving Maria’s mother to take care of their daughter, he never returned home. Some said it was because he didn’t care about his daughter as much as she once thought, but her mother would always say differently. However, Maria knew her father never cared about her simply by his actions alone. So living with her mother, she became fond of befriending Pokémon in the neighborhood.

Maria was always one to be interactive with Pokémon, even before her father. However, they had become a sense of comfort for her. As such, she has always preferred Pokémon over other human beings. This made her more or less cut off from any really human contact. Her mother tried to make her daughter open up and interact with others. That included getting her to talk to a boy a year older than her named Antonio Silvano. Sadly she was unsuccessful and Maria still proves to be as quiet as ever when around others. Getting a hold of relatives out in Unova they suggested playing off of what made Maria comfortable and transferred a Lillipup to the Pokémon Center in Olivine City. They may have a Flaffy however a tiny puppy might be what the young girl brunette needed.

Maria was given Lillipup when she was eight years old as a sort of pet. Despite being owned by her mother the pup Pokémon easily became the friend she cared about most in the world. Together the two of them tried to help other Pokémon who needed help whether they were wild or someone else’s. A year later she noticed that Silvano had his own Pokémon a Zubat to be exact. The fact he had a Pokémon was odd to her as he had a big problem with seeing them as his servants. It showed with how the Zubat acted when working with him. Going over Maria helped give Silvano some tips on how to take care of the poor Pokémon. Ultimately after getting the Zubat to listen to Silvano, the ten year old wouldn’t leave her alone. Maria tried to avoid him but her mother kept getting her to hang out with him. Then again Lillipup liked hanging with Zubat so she couldn’t deny her friend the right to hang with a fellow Pokémon.

When Maria turned ten she learned about Ordell Academy, a prep school for budding young trainers. It was meant to prepare you for the dangerous of the world. Ultimately, the brunette’s mother thought it would be good for her to go. Despite having her doubts, Maria agreed to go thinking it would help her become a decent breeder and Pokémon healer. To her dismay shortly after Informed Silvano of the news he too was headed off to the academy.

Hometown: Olivine City, Johto Region

↦ Being Outdoors
          ↦ Being with Pokemon
          ↦ Orange Sherbet Ice Cream

Dislikes:
          ↦ Fighting
          ↦ Her Father
          ↦ Hospitals & Needles
          ↦ Being the Center of Attention

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N (This information will be filled out later)

House: Flygon House
      Dorm Room: Room 200
      Elective Classes: Morning Class – Battle Class || Afternoon Class – Breeding Class
      Clubs: Drama Club, Sewing Club
      Goals: To be a good Pokémon Breeder and Healer

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Herdier
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 16
        Type Normal
        Nature Docile
        Ability Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
        Experience: 875/1000
        Move Set:

► Take Down
            ► Tackle
            ► Odor Sleuth
            ► Bite

User Image
        Pokemon: Espurr
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 13
        Type Psychic
        Nature Modest
        Ability Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
        Experience: 0/1000
        Move Set:

► Light Screen
            ► Leer
            ► Covet
            ► Confusion

User Image
          Pokemon: Trapinch
          Friendship Points:
          User Image
          Level: 5
          Type Ground
          Nature Brave
          Ability Sheer Force : Moves with a secondary effect are increased in power by 33% but lose their secondary effect
          Move Set:

► Feint Attack
              ► Bite
              ► Sand Attack
              ► Quick Attack

I N V E N T O R Y (Do not fill in this section)
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ PokéBall x1
        ↦ Great Ball x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        ↦ PokéGear (Pokédex) - Upgrade : Camera/Video Availability || Registry for games/contests/events
        ↦ Poke Dazzler - Turns one Pokémon shiny

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦ Rare Candy x23
        ↦ Everstone x1
        ↦ Sun Stone Ticket x1
        ↦ Stone Ticket x1
        ↦ Leftovers x1 *Held by Lillipup

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:29 am
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : - - -
                                          Wearing : Uniform

- - -

PARTY

User Image Herdier ♀ - Lv. 16, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 13, User Image Trapinch ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageHerdier
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: User Image Leftovers : Restores 1/16 of the Pokémon's maximum HP (rounded down) each turn when held.
                                          Exp: 875/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Take Down
                                              --> A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. It also damages the user a little. << Type: Normal Acc: 80% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Light Screen
                                              --> A wondrous wall of light is put up to suppress damage from special attacks for five turns. << Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageTrapinch
                                          Nature: Brave (+ Attack, - Speed)
                                          Ability: Sheer Force : Moves with a secondary effect are increased in power by 33% but lose their secondary effect.
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Feint Attack
                                              --> The user approaches the target disarmingly, then throws a sucker punch. It hits without fail. << Type: Dark Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                              ► Sand Attack
                                              --> Sand is hurled in the target's face, reducing its accuracy. << Type: Ground Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Quick Attack
                                              --> The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. It is sure to strike first. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 00
                                          OOC : - - -

[imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/I9hlsHi.jpg[/imgleft][align=center][size=18][b][color=darkred]Maria Taylor[/color][/b][/size]
[i][color=#568203][size=14]Flygon House[/size][/color][/i]
[i][color=#00009C]Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer[/color][/i][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#007000][b]Location :[/b][/color] - - - → - - -

[color=#007000][b]Company :[/b][/color] [i]- - -[/i]
[color=#007000][b]Status :[/b][/color] [i]- - -[/i]
[color=#007000][b]Wearing :[/b][/color] [i][url=http://imgur.com/mQhoFwq.jpg]Uniform[/url][/i]

[align=justify]- - -
[/align]
[color=#00009C]► [b]PARTY[/b][/color]

[url=https://i.imgur.com/cEBECH7.gif][img]http://i.imgur.com/Ut3Rcey.png[/img][/url] [color=#B5651D]Herdier[/color] ♀ - Lv. 16, [url=http://i.imgur.com/HzJVdk9.gif][img]http://i.imgur.com/Ut3Rcey.png[/img][/url] [color=#B19CD9]Espurr[/color] ♂ - Lv. 13, [url=https://imgur.com/yhZOl7e.gif][img]http://i.imgur.com/Ut3Rcey.png[/img][/url] [color=#EE7621]Trapinch[/color] ♂ - Lv. 5

[color=#00009C][b]Pokémon Info :[/b][/color]
[spoiler][color=red][size=14]◓[/size][/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/r7x8alf.png[/img][color=#B5651D]Herdier
[b]Nature:[/b] Docile (No added bonuses)
[b]Ability:[/b] Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
[b]Held Item:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/5MjJicA.png[/img] Leftovers : Restores 1/16 of the Pokémon's maximum HP (rounded down) each turn when held.
[b]Exp:[/b] 875/1000
[b]Move Set:[/b]
[list][list][size=9]► Take Down
--> A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. It also damages the user a little. << Type: Normal Acc: 80% Effect: -- >>
► Tackle
--> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► Odor Sleuth
--> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
► Bite
--> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >> [/size]
[/list][/list][b]Friendship Points:[/b]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CD3TlZU.png[/img][/color]
[color=blue][size=14]◓[/size][/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/UtDSLab.png[/img][color=#B19CD9]Espurr
[b]Nature:[/b] Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
[b]Ability:[/b] Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
[b]Held Item:[/b] ---
[b]Exp:[/b] 0/1000
[list][list][size=9]► Light Screen
--> A wondrous wall of light is put up to suppress damage from special attacks for five turns. << Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
► Leer
--> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
► Covet
--> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► Confusion
--> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >> [/size]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/NkkV3bh.png[/img] [/color]
[color=red][size=14]◓[/size][/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/GtVNpHq.png?1[/img][color=#EE7621]Trapinch
[b]Nature:[/b] Brave (+ Attack, - Speed)
[b]Ability:[/b] Sheer Force : Moves with a secondary effect are increased in power by 33% but lose their secondary effect.
[b]Held Item:[/b] ---
[b]Exp:[/b] 0/1000
[list][list][size=9]► Feint Attack
--> The user approaches the target disarmingly, then throws a sucker punch. It hits without fail. << Type: Dark Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
► Bite
► Sand Attack
--> Sand is hurled in the target's face, reducing its accuracy. << Type: Ground Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► Quick Attack
--> The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. It is sure to strike first. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >> [/size]
[img]https://imgur.com/y2omHav.png[/img] [/color]
[/spoiler]
[imgright]http://i.imgur.com/UvMJX6U.png[/imgright][b][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24764607]Other Info[/url] :[/b] [i]Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.[/i]

[color=#007000][b]Word Count :[/b][/color] 00
[color=#007000][b]OOC :[/b][/color] [i]- - -[/i][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:58 pm
Pokémon Team

User Image
                              Pokemon: Herdier
                              Friendship Points:
                              User Image
                              Level: 16
                              Type: Normal (Damage taken : Fighting x2 || Ghost 0)
                              Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                              Ability: Intimidate : Opponent’s Attack lowers one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents’ Attack are lowered. Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected.
                              Experience: 875/1000
                              Move Set:

► Take Down
                                  ► Tackle
                                  ► Odor Sleuth
                                  ► Bite

Held Item: User Image Leftovers : Restores 1/16 of the Pokémon's maximum HP (rounded down) each turn when held.
                              Info: Maria's first Pokémon, was sent from a relative in Unova as a Lillipup. Overly happy and rather obedient that much hasn't changed. An active ball of energy, Herdier has high spirits and is a very vocal Pokémon. She was also the reason why Maria chose to take Battle Class. Although since evolving into a Herdier she still thinks she's a lap dog.
                              Posting Color: #B5651D

User Image
                              Pokemon: Espurr
                              Friendship Points:
                              User Image
                              Level: 13
                              Type: Psychic (Damage taken : Bug, Ghost, Dark x2 || Fighting, Psychic x0.5)
                              Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                              Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                              Move Set:

► Light Screen
                                  ► Leer
                                  ► Covet
                                  ► Confusion
                                  --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Info: Meet in the Forest. Espurr is the first Pokémon Maria has caught while at the academy. He's a curious little one but overly careful. He's also very modest but that's yet to be seen.
                              Posting Color: #B19CD9

User Image
                              Pokemon: Trapinch
                              Friendship Points:
                              User Image
                              Level: 5
                              Type: Ground (Damage taken : Water, Grass, Ice x2 || Poison, Rock x0.5 || Electric 0)
                              Nature: Brave (+ Attack, - Speed)
                              Ability: Sheer Force : Moves with a secondary effect are increased in power by 33% but lose their secondary effect
                              Experience: 00/1000
                              Move Set:

► Feint Attack
                                  ► Bite
                                  ► Sand Attack
                                  ► Quick Attack
                                  --> The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. It is sure to strike first. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Held Item: --
                              Info: Maria met this pokémon at the daycare.
                              Posting Color: #EE7621

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:41 pm
Pokémon PC

N/A

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:42 pm
Social Links

- - - Antonio Silvano : Childhood Friend → Helped train his Zubat.
- - - Phoebe Ambre : Friend → Met in Breeding class. New student with a Charmander for a partner.
- - - Ichiro Sato : Friend → Met in gym class. Friends with Phoebe, joined his club.
- - - Iris Haruno : Friend / Roommate → Met Iris at Cafe Salvatore.

- - - Mr. Antonio Reyes : Battle Teacher → He's interesting enough...
- - - Mr. Harvey Bennet : Breeding Teacher → Nice enough teacher, seems knowledgeable
- - - Ms. Elena Annesse : Gym Teacher → Great Teacher, keeps things fun.

- - - Alana Shusona : Classmate → Met during lunch in the cafeteria. Prefers last name.
- - - Niara Aeroth : Housemate → Met at the party for Flygon House
- - - Marco Guerrero Katsuragi : Classmate → Met him in battle class. He didn't share the same views as Silvano. We ran into each other in the library afterword
- - - Evelyn Chamberlain : Acquaintance / Classmate → Met in Gym class.
- - - Nirav Goto : Acquaintance / Classmate → Met in Battle class.
- - - Kirsi Rhodes : Classmate → Met in Breeding Class. Partner for Egg group assignment.
- - - Holly Mae : Acquaintance / Housemate → Met in Flygon Common Room.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:07 pm
Inventory

Pokéballs :
    User Image Pokéball x1
    User Image Great Ball x0

Medicine :
    User ImageFull Heals x10

Berries :
    User Image Colbur Berry x1 (weakens a foe’s supereffective Dark-type attack)
    User Image Kasib Berry x1 (weakens a foe’s supereffective Ghost-type attack)

Key-Items :
    User Image PokéGear (Pokédex) - Upgrade : Camera/Video Availability || Registry for games/contests/events
    User Image Poke Dazzler - Turns one Pokémon shiny
    User Image Tickets x4

User Image Sun Stone Ticket x1

Stone Ticket x1

Miscellaneous :
    User Image Rare Candy x33
    User Image Everstone x1
    User Image Leftovers x1 *Held by Lillipup
    User Image Snorunt Plush x1

Ribbons :
      None

Accessories :
      None

Other...

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:01 pm
murruelecreuset

I apologize for the delay, but I will begin the profile review now ^^

It is very nice to see you here 3nodding everything in your profile looks in order so I approve of this character! ^0^

I will be posting your profile in the student roster as well as assign her House.

Since you decided to bring your own pokemon from home then you will have one heart filled from your friendship box.

I will let you know when you can begin RPing ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:04 pm
Pokémon Seen

Kanto Region

004 Charmander

038 Ninetales

041 Zubat

058 Growlithe

060 Poliwag

068 Machamp

096 Drowzee
097 Hypno

133 Eevee

147 Dratini

Johto Region

155 Cyndaquil

180 Flaaffy

184 Azumarill

192 Sunflora

198 Murkrow
199 Slowking

212 Scizor

215 Sneasel

228 Houndour
229 Houndoom

242 Blissey

248 Tyranitar

Hoenn Region

280 Ralts

287 Slakoth

320 Wailmer
321 Wailord

328 Trapinch

357 Tropius

371 Bagon

Sinnoh Region

391 Monferno

427 Buneary
428 Lopunny

433 Chingling

443 Gible

445 Garchomp

Unova Region

495 Snivy

506 Lillipup
507 Herdier

531 Audino

562 Yamask

570 Zorua

580 Ducklett

595 Joltik

610 Axew

619 Mienfoo

621 Druddigon

627 Rufflet

633 Deino

Kalos Region

650 Chespin

652 Chesnaught
653 Fennekin

666 Vivillion

669 Flabébé

677 Espurr

690 Skrelp

696 Tyrunt

700 Sylveon

704 Goomy

710 Pumpkaboo

714 Noibat  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:19 pm
Travel Events

- - - Arrived in Evren region with Silvano and Lillipup. Met Iris and her brother Masaki at Cafe Salvatore.
- - - Went to the Opening Ceremony with Iris. Joined by Silvano who left shortly after.
- - - Had a Welcome Party for Flygon.
- - - Silvano made a scene in the first battle class with Marco... I wish he hadn't.
- - - Start to make a friend in Marco I think. Although that's debatable with what happened in battle class.
- - - We hung out at the library after classes. Not exactly planned but it was nice.
- - - After gym I found out that Silvano was starving poor Zubat. I can't believe him.
- - - Battle class combined with the Outdoors class. It was definitely interesting to say the least.
- - - Met a friend, Phoebe in Breeding class. Met Ichiro in Gym class the next day and Joined his Drama Club along with Phoebe.

- - - During the Festival I won 2 Rare Candies fishing.
- - - And 1 Everstone, 1 Rare Candy, 1 Sun Stone Ticket during the soccer game
- - - Used 2 Rare Candies on Lillipup --> Lv. 8 to Lv. 10 - Didn't learn Baby Doll Eyes
- - - Used 2 Rare Candies on Espurr --> Lv. 7 to Lv. 9 - Learned Confusion.
- - - Came in 2nd during the tournament and won a leftover.

- - - Breeding Homework... Find two breeding moves for two Pokémon + Group project... Partner: Kirsi; Egg Groups: Grass & Fairy Groups

- - - Participated in the Haunted House during Halloween with Kirsi and Koru.

Timeskips

Received:
--> 5 Rare Candies
--> 1 Great Ball
--> PokéGear (Pokédex) - Upgrade : Camera/Video Availability
--> 30 FP (3 Heart Pieces)

- - - Used 3 Rare Candies on Lillipup --> Lv. 5 to Lv. 8 - Learned Bite.
- - - Lillipup received 30 FP.

━━━━━━

Received:
--> 5 Rare Candies
--> 20 FP (2 Heart Pieces)

- - - Lillipup received 20 FP.

━━━━━━

Received:
--> 3 Rare Candies
--> PokeGear update : Registry for games/contests/events
--> 1 Poke Ball

Received:
--> 4 Rare Candies
--> Poke Dazzler - Turns one Pokémon shiny

- - - Used 2 Rare Candies on Lillipup --> Lv. 10 to Lv. 12
- - - Used 4 Rare Candies on Espurr --> Lv. 9 to Lv. 13 - Forgot Scratch Learned Light Screen.

Received:
---> 5 Rare Candies

- - - Used 3 Rare Candies on Lillipup --> Lv. 12 to Lv. 15 - Forgot Leer Learned Take Down.

Received:
---> 10 Rare Candies
---> Stone Ticket

- - - Used 1 Rare Candy on Lillipup --> Lv. 15 to Lv. 16 - Lillipup evolved into Herdier!

Received:
---> 10 Rare Candies
---> 10 Full Heals  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:25 pm
POTENTIAL CAPTURES

Team so far...

Lillipup → Herdier → Stoutland
      Espurr → Meowstic
      Trapinch → Vibrava → Flygon

Options...

Cherubi → Cherrim
      Snover → Abomasnow
      Fennekin → Braixen → Delphox
      Woobat → Swoobat
      Taillow → Swellow
      Starly → Staravia → Staraptor
      Oshawott → Dewott → Samurott
      Blitzle → Zebstrika

Rockruff → Lycanroc

*Really Anything...

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:41 pm
murruelecreuset

Friendship Points:
+ 10 FP for attending Morning Class
+ 10 FP for attending Afternoon Class
Total Points Earned: 20 FP

Lilipup's Total Friendship: 100

new Friendship Box:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:37 pm
murruelecreuset

Maria won her battle against Silvano in Round One of the Tournament

+250 EXP to Lilipup  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:53 am
murruelecreuset

Maria Taylor won their battle against Koru Frene in Round 2 of the Lamia Tournament

+250 EXP to Lillipup

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:57 pm
murruelecreuset

Maria Taylor won their battle against Kirsi Rhodes in Round 3 of the Lamia Tournament

+250 EXP to Lillipup

==========

Maria Taylor lost their battle against Iris Haruno in Final Round of the Lamia Tournament

+125 EXP to Lillipup

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points