Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:53 am
User Image
Datura Aides
♘➸

There weren't many places Datura had not yet visited, and now she was able to cross the land of Misthaven off of her list. She had arrived only a few months prior, but already she was close to the Queen. The 'Evil' queen, the people called her, but to Datura, a queen was a queen. Royalty of any form usually brought comfort, wealth, and security, the very things she was always in search of. It hadn't taken her long to be invited to the court; her abilities were eye catching, and she knew that the offer of extra power would never be denied. With lavish gowns and guaranteed meals, Datura knew that she would be sticking around for a long, long time. Perhaps she would get an earning for the title of Queen, herself...but for now, she was content to live as she was, a confidant ready and willing to act as a weapon within a moment's notice.

{ooc: n/a}

Cherry-x-Sorbet

Tipsy Guildswoman

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:58 pm
User Image
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

╔═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

Within the beautiful woods that surrounded the castle, a dark portal spit out Vin and his partner in crime E-Man, making them roll around on the ground before he smacked his forehead against a tree. He groaned loudly as he rubbed his forehead, looking around to see that he was no longer at the Mysterious Island in Pilorgra. As he stood up slowly, he noticed E-man's fur was fluffed up which made the blue haired vigilantly to chuckle softly. This made E-Man squint at him,"What? Do I have something in my fur?"
Vin just kept his mouth shut before he helped his friend up onto his shoulder plate. As he looked around, he noticed aura nearby which meant there was human life nearby. As he sighed softly, he began to walk slowly before he saw the palace nearby. This made Vin smile softly before he dashed quickly yet quitely through the trees. He smelt darkness nearby which meant only one thing, it was time to show his talents.

╚═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

I belong by my friends
to protect and to help who I care for..

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:42 pm
"Dear goodness Vincent-san, I almost lost you. The introduction will have to wait, but wherever you are," Miku's voice within Vin's head hesitated because she have suddenly bad feeling, "I don't like how this place you are gone to."

Cherry-x-Sorbet
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Cherry-x-Sorbet

Tipsy Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image
Datura Aides
♘➸

Datura had spent her morning outside of the castle. She had felt a bit too stuffy and closed in, so she'd wandered into the woodlands, exploring the area for hours. Eventually, she began to head back; it was a very warm day, and she was looking forward to whatever entertainment the queen might provide for their afternoon. Before long, however, she happened upon a portal. It was dark, and from her spot in the trees she was able to spy the arrival of two. One was a man, blue hair and a strong build, but the other was of a race she had never seen before. She certainly was curious, but Datura knew better than to expose herself to strangers for the sake of asking a silly question.

So she stayed where she was, frozen in her spot until she saw the two walk away. She followed at a distance, keeping quiet. They were headed towards the castle, she realized; she'd have to find a way to get past them, or else explain how she had been accidentally spying. Before she could consider either action, the blue haired man dashed off, sprinting through the trees. She wondered what had made him take off, but it was a relief, in a way. Now she was hopeful that she could find a way back into the castle without any sort of issue.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

'Then I'll have to do some sight seeing then. Who knows, maybe I can have a little fun then', Vin thoughts transferred to the mysterious voice as he jumped down from the trees, Vin brushed his blue and green hair back, away of his eyes as he saw a squad of four guards stand in front of them. They kept their defense up as they saw this brightly colored haired man stand there, placing a cigarette between his lips before he began to speak up toward them,"Yeaah..does any of you know where to get a drink around here?"
The guards pointed their spears toward him as they circled around him, making Vin smile before lightning his cigarette,"You guys aren't very friendly are you?"
He watched as the guards got closer, making the mood in the area quite tense. This made Vin chuckle as he placed his headphones on that were hidden within his scarf before he pressed play on his music player. The song Nuclear by Mike Oldfield. With a small smile, he spoke softly to them,"Anyone want to slow dance with me?"
The guards quickly thrust their spears toward the pirate, making Vin chuckle before throwing his cigarette into the air. By then. his partner in crime, E-Man pops out of his backpack with his pistols, firing two shots into two guards that were behind him. When that happened, Vin pulled out his pistol before leaning backwards to dodge the spears in front of him, firing one shot into the guard on the right's chest. The guard flew back before Vin grabbed his spear, thrusting his blade into the last guards stomach with ease. He lifted up the guard with the spear before he impaled the spear into the ground, hanging the man up high. Blood dripped off Vin's face as E-man crawled onto his shoulder plate,"I don't mean to be the downer but more are coming.."
Vin sighed as he stood up straight as more ran toward him, making him crack his neck before he turned away from them, reloading his pistol quickly before he spoke softly,"I'm starting to think I'm not welcome here..strange..normally I'm the life of the party."

I belong by my friends

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:23 pm
After he finish off the guard, she remain silent for a while. She recall he said about sightseeing, she seems bit disappointing, "Fun huh... well this is probably better then I take my priestess to the my show or few popular idols, and watching reverse harem anime together with her," she said to him as she recall her time with Mitsuki.

Cherry-x-Sorbet
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image
Datura Aides
♘➸

Eventually, Datura had managed to circle around. The fact that the stranger was fighting off the guards was a welcome distraction, she could very easily slip back in to the palace without anyone having been the wiser. She moved to do so, holding up her skirts to step quickly over the stone walkway and through the gate. But she only went as far as two steps before curiosity got the better of her, and she spun back around to watch the fight.

Datura watched as the stranger made quick work of the guards, his movements were swift and true. The fox like creature seemed just as prepared in a fight, and it only made her lean a little closer to ensure that she didn't miss a single detail. Once she saw the blood dripping from the man's face, bodies surrounding him, Datura knew that she could do so much more if she found a way to work with this stranger, rather than alienate him as an enemy. Ducking back down, she took a few breaths, preparing how she believed the best way to play this situation was. She was quickened by the arrival of a new set of guards; they had clearly heard the commotion and once they saw what had happened to the others, it was clear they weren't up for negotiation.

The telekinetic stood, stepping out to expose herself. It had been awhile since she had used her abilities on such a large group of people, but she was able to warm up within minutes. One by one, the guards fell, her hands moving as if she was plucking an invisible rope connected to each of them. She kept her expression serious, only showing concern once she was close enough to ask the stranger and his companion, "Are you both all right?"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Cherry-x-Sorbet

Tipsy Guildswoman

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vin smiled as he saw this new woman got rid of the guards that were running toward him. As he rubbed the back of his head, Vin looked at the woman with his different colored eyes. His left eye was teal blue color while his right eye was almost an emerald green color. His music slowly ended as he pulled off the headphones from his ears. As he smiled softly, Vin placed his hands on his hips before he began to speak,"Well..we're fine but I will say that you shouldn't be here, rose-y lips"
E-Man slapped his forehead loudly as he relaxed on Vin's shoulder plate that relaxed over his left shoulder. The partner in crime knew what the sexual deviant was thinking which is why he slapped Vin's cheek when he looked at her chest,"I'm sorry that my partner is a pervert"
Vin looked toward his partner in crime before whispering back,"Like you weren't staring either, E-"
"Shut up, Vin..", E-Man interrupted Vin as he rubbed his eyes with his index finger and thumb,"I'm sorry, now who are you and how did you get all the way out here?"

I belong by my friends

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:27 pm
Miku's vision slowly gets clear because of her telepathic. She can see a mysterious girl, she wasn't sure how to put it because of telekinetic, but she have to keep an eye on her. She have to keep quiet, but she heard E-Man apologize to her for being a pervert. Queen of Olympus nearly shout, "Pervert!" she raise her voice in his mind in dismay, but felt lucky she didn't make an appearance in front of Vincent because of her petite figure. However she use to have a complex about her small chest because she met Lola, Meiko, Sweet Ann, and rest of older girls who are bigger, until she met Yowane Haku, who also have a complex about her's, they were both jealous, but they became good friend, not a drinking buddy. She accept her figure. Miku softly spoken to Vincent, "That girl seems to have an ability to use telekinesis. She probably will help you."

Cherry-x-Sorbet
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Cherry-x-Sorbet

Tipsy Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:13 am
User Image
Datura Aides
♘➸

Noticing his eyes, Datura was momentarily distracted by them. Two colors she found beautiful, making her wonder if he was aware of how interesting they looked. She refrained from asking, however, her own eyes widened slightly in surprise as the fox like creature spoke, apologizing for his companion. She hadn't really noticed the comment, she had heard things like that hundreds of times over her lifetime; it was something she paid little mind to, instead noticing the names exchanged between the two. So the fox was 'E'...or at least his name began with the letter, and the man was Vin...bringing her attention back as she was questioned, the telekinetic offered a shy smile as she spoke. "My name is Datura. I came here to stop the evil queen."

Her voice was light and airy, a perfect match for her small stature. But there was no denying that she stood strongly; she clearly had power, but she knew that most were willing to underestimate her unless she showed her strength. "I was managing pretty well, too, staying under her radar as a friend." she spoke again, shifting her weight on her other foot as she placed a hand on her hip. "But now i've got to find a way to explain this to her..." Datura motioned to the bodies surrounding the three, sighing as she looked down at them. After a moment, she looked back up, her expression curious as she returned their question. "What are you two doing here?"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:07 am
User Image
User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vin chuckled softly as he placed his hands on his hips before he looked at the castle that was in front of them. He noticed that the palace was almost sci-fi style as he pulled out a cigarette from his pocket to his lips. As he lit the cigarette, he looked at the woman's eyes as she talked about stopping the evil queen. He wasn't from this realm so he didn't know anything about this queen. As he heard her talk about how she didn't know how to explain the guards dead around them. With a smile smile, Vin spoke up,"I suggest just blaming it on us, kid"
E-Man squinted at his partner before sighing softly, crawling back into Vin's backpack to relax. Vin chuckled softly as he walked toward the castle, not caring much of what the queen thinks of him though he replied to Datura's question,"Oh you know...just got sucked into a portal and fell out of the sky..you know, everyday stuff like that. I suggest handcuffing me so that you can gain more of the Queen's trust."

I belong by my friends

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:37 am
Listening to a woman name Datura and her reason to stop the Evil Queen. She recall the Japanese Children's Blood translated, Evil Queen is Snow White's step mother, she never thought she is real. In much of dismay, she sees Vincent made a comment about handcuffing, but she have to focus on who he is. Miku wonder why Datura want to stop Evil Queen, but it is worth finding out.

Cherry-x-Sorbet
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image
Datura Aides
♘➸

Datura watched as the man, Vin, pulled out a cigarette and started to smoke. She waited calmly for him to speak, but when he did, she couldn't help but feel irked by his words. Comments with innuendo, she could handle. Somebody misjudging her age, she had a special pet peeve against. "I'm no child." she snapped, eyeing the fox creature as he disappeared into the backpack. "And unless you want to be decapitated, I wouldn't recommend the handcuffing." She let out a sigh, crossing her arms as she continued to survey the damage done around them. Eight guards down, over half taken out by this man. It'd be a shame to lose his abilities if he left; but she had little time to talk. She had to get this mess cleaned up and dealt with before another squad wandered by and saw her conversing so casually. "I would love to hear about your portal. But I don't have the time right now. You should run, camp out until nightfall. I'll find you, and maybe we can make a deal." She could hear the sound of armor clanking in the distance, growing steadily louder. A flicker of worry crossed her expression, but she stayed still, motioning with her hand for him to get going.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Cherry-x-Sorbet

Tipsy Guildswoman

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

"Ugh, buzzkill..thought we had something special..", Vin replied as he placed his hands behind his head, walking away calmly light this wasn't going to bug him. E-Man slapped his forehead softly as he just worried about his own life while Vin was thinking how awesome it'd be to be handcuffed onto a bed at the moment. As he walked away slowly, Vin turned around one last time to look at her figure before smiling like a pervert. He then disappeared within the darkness of the shadows as he watched the guards approach. He had many more tricks up his sleeves but he didn't want to ruin the surprise as he climbed up one of the trees.
As he exhaled cigarette smoke from a short distance, Vin relaxed on a tree branch while he watched what happens with the lovely Datura dealed with the guards. E-Man relaxed on a different branch with binoculars in his hands, scouting out what was a dangerous entrence and exit,"I suggest not day dreaming too much about the petite woman by the name of Datura on your lap in a school outfit, Vin. I suggest getting your eyes on the prize"
It was bad that E-Man knew exactly what Vin was thinking as he inhaled his cigarette smoke once more before sitting up with his back against the tree. He sighed as he let smoke escape from his lips before traveling up into his nostrils. This lasted for thirty seconds before exhaling the smoke. This was when he spoke softly,"What..I like woman in school girl outfits. It's a fetish, not like you have one, you furry."
"THAT'S BECAUSE I'M AN ANIMAL, VINCENT!", E-Man replied before Vin laughed loudly. They were far enough to where the guards couldn't hear them but close enough for them to spy on Datura. Vin smiled softly as he yawned softly, pulling out a bag of ramen and a pot,"Lets make some food then, you furry."
"I hate you, you know that right?", E-Man replied as he jumped down to Vin's armored shoulder plate. With a soft sigh, he kept his hands on him tight before he spoke softly,"Why do I bother hanging out with you?"
Vin chuckled as he placed his cigarette between his lips, jumping down to the ground softly. His eyes were on the path in front of them as he held the bag of ramen in one hand while he held his campfire pot in the other,"It's because you love my cooking, especially my secret recipe beef and ramen noodles."
E-Man sighed as he just sat there on Vin's shoulder, slapping his forehead before responding,"Shut up and make me some food before I strangle you.."

I belong by my friends

User Image

Misthaven, the Enchanted Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items