Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations
[Y1] Dorm House of Kingdra Room 100 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:40 pm
Dorm House of Kingdra Room 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Home away from home.

Dorm Residents
1. Joshua Warden
2. Tristan Daniels

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Monday 28th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:25 pm
User Image

Izumi Kaito

Blackthorn's Gentle Dragon

•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

INDENT遠海 Izumi rested comfortably in his bed, Altais snuggled next to him, still asleep. It had been like this since before the sun rose, Izumi just, thinking in bed. As an eleven year old, he realized he had a lot to think about when it came to his goal. At the same time, he wanted to have fun. I guess that was the trick though, having fun while working towards his goal. Making friends. This whole concept of an academy to learn how to raise and battle pokemon just...stunned him. Having roommates also stunned him, but it wasn't a big deal. Altais would also need to either be in his ball or be on his best behavior, and Izumi knew that was a risk. Going from having fun travelling to studies was going to be tough. It might help that the morning is battle class and the afternoon is history. Should put the Bagon right to sleep.

INDENT遠海 Getting out of bed, he noted the time. It was getting close to time for the opening ceremony. Izumi picked up Altais and went to the bathroom, and turned on the shower. It was pretty cold, something the two were used too was cold showers, as it helped cool them off after training, plus the warm water didn't wake anyone up, especially not the Bagon. Izumi got down to his swim trunks, as he didn't know if his roommate would come in and didn't want to startle him or anything. Stepping in and feeling the shivers begin, he pulled the snoozing Bagon into the shower, and tried hard to keep him pinned down while he started more or less shouting and roaring. That was sure to wake up the roommate. Quickly stuffing his fist into the Bagon's mouth to muffle him, Izumi whispered something to Altais and he quieted down. Dragon whisperer moment acheived. Finishing the clean up, Izumi got dressed and set out some toast with various toppings and some oranges and note for his roommate.

INDENT'Hey, have at the meager breakfast. Sorry about the noise, my Bagon isn't fond of waking up. We are heading out to get to the Opening Ceremony. Look for a black haired kid with a Bagon if you want to sit next to me.

~Izumi Kaito

INDENT遠海 Izumi left after that, making sure to grab a few things for Altais to eat on their way. He wasn't in a huge rush, but at the same time, he didn't want to be late. Altais was going to save a seat for Hayato, even if Izumi didn't know him personally yet. Best way to get to know him is to talk to him, and the after the assembly would be best.

[Exit]

•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

User Image

Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Altais (Bagon) Gender: Male Level: 5 Nature Hasty Ability Rock Head
Move Set:
► Rage ► Ember ► ►

Inventory
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

Trainers Present

Alexia SeeYa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:01 am
Steel Lapin
Thanks for the food! owo
User Image

❤Location:Dorm 100✖Attire:Student Uniform, Shoulder bag with engineer tool kit➸Friends or Foes:Alone, so what?♂Word Count: 979
Pokemon:
Honedge♂ Lvl: 5 Nature: Impish Ability: No Guard Move: Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter
OOC:Alright, for those who noticed that Hayato is carrying an engineer kit in his bag, I have asked permission from the captain, Shadow Of Miracle, for a reason that he’s tech whiz (please read Hayato’s profile to understand what I mean) Thus, if you have an idea for your character to possess something alittle special for some understandable reason then please contact the captain to get his approval. Thank you.

“I wonder why?” Every time I find that shape,
The past heat haze gently vanishes into the sky.
Like a lamp knocking on the mind, it’s warm.
Even in winter landscapes look more like the colors of spring.
Now the world is changing. No matter when, I don’t want to forget it.
That smile is my sun.

User Image

Beep, beep, beep—click!

At the boring, annoying beeping sound of a digital alarm clock, the blue-haired boy turned to one side in his bed and a hand reached out from under a white blanket to the clock and turned it off. The upper part of his body was pushed up in a sitting position as he stared ahead with a pair of half-lidded eyes, looking specifically at nothing as his mind tried to register what today it was. Yesterday was Saturday and the day he finally arrived in his new school. He had transferred from his old one to the new one, and this room was a part of Kingdra dorm which he hadn’t figured out yet why it was named that way. Furthermore, he had roommates, meaning he had to share this room with two other boys whom he hadn’t gotten to properly introduce himself yet. But really, did that matter? For some unknown reason, the door to their room had a nameplate listing out their name; thus he knew the name of those boys. He remembered accompanying one history teacher and two other students to the school and finding out that the pony-tailed girl—Evelyn-san—was actually in the same house as he was. What a coincidence. Oh, and there was Floros-sensei too. Yesterday she had caught onto his lie and even provided a couple of proofs to reassure them that she really was a teacher. His feeling at the moment was a mix of admiration and disappointment; he was impressed by her keen observation but disappointed that he didn’t provide much of a challenge, seeing that she caught him right on first try. Now that he carefully thought about the way he questioned her, he realized it was quite weak and there was some holes to it. Last night, he had spent most of the time to unpacking his traveling bag and then sleeping on one of the two untaken beds as he saw that the third one had a bag placed on it.

What else? Oh right, today was Monday. To be specific, it was August 28, which was the first day of the school. As if to make the realization dramatic, a roar sounded loudly from one direction of the bathroom and he instinctively jerked his head to that way. While it kept coming and then slowly quieted down to the usual silence, he internally sweat-dropped at the weirdness of the situation. “Well, looks like the roommates have been awake before me,” he remarked.

Knock, knock! At the moment, someone decided to make a quiet entrance by knocking on the door….wait no, the sliding glass door that led to the balcony, stealing his attention away.

When his eyes laid on the figure floating in the air at the outside, he sighed tiredly in recognition. Getting out of the bed, he walked over to the door, slid it open, and stared expressionlessly at it. “So, did you have fun last night?” He asked politely as a part of proper etiquette practiced often with people in general. As he expected, there was no reply to his inquiry. Atleast not in a form of voice. It raised a piece of dark blue cloth with a swirl design and waved at him before shifting its whole body slightly to one side to fly into the room.

Standing still for a short moment, Hayato watched the sword pokemon ‘side-stepping’ to one side and entering the room by flying without using wings as a mean of traveling from one location to another. Considering its types, he wasn’t surprised by its ability in flight; in fact he would be surprised if ghost type couldn’t fly around in the air. “Your pokeball is on the nightstand next to my bed. Please keep quiet to not attract my roommates’ attention. I assume you’ve fed yourself before coming here?” He said as he turned around and walked over to his closet after sliding the door back to how it was before. He picked out a pair of blue and yellow uniform and a shoulder bag packed up with school supplies and engineer tool kit, and placed them on his bed. He then grabbed the pokeball on the nightstand and inserted it into his bag, having shown no moment of hesitation; he didn’t need to check the device to make sure if his partner had entered it or not. It was a part of their agreement to their undesired status as trainer and partner: keeping each other’s at arm length yet giving each other full cooperation when needed. It was meant to show respect to each other, although many wouldn’t see it as they did so. If the dual type didn’t feel like to be open to his trainer, then Hayato would like to do just the same things his partner did. You mind your own business and I’ll mind mine.

Looking at the current time, the steel-blue eyed boy realized that there was still some time to spend over anything before the ceremony began. Seeing that the bathroom was occupied by one of his roommates, he decided to go outside for a quick walk around the area to get more acquainted with directions to reach the rest of the dorms. When he returned, he found that his roommates had headed out for the ceremony and one of them had made him a breakfast. How nice, but not really necessary. He could make something simple for himself. Anyway, he gratefully ate the toasts and put away the orange inside his bag before taking a shower to change into his school uniform and heading out of the room. As he walked out of the dorm, he turned left, walked ahead, and realized that the morning had started out simple and normal. And that was good, and hopefully the whole day will be just the same.

[Exit to auditorium]

ησвσ∂у кησωѕ ωнσ ι яєαℓℓу αм
                                мαувє тнєу נυѕт ∂ση'т gινє α ∂αмη
                                вυт ιƒ ι єνєя ηєє∂ ѕσмєσηє тσ ¢σмє αℓσηg
                                ι кησω уσυ ωσυℓ∂ ƒσℓℓσω мє, αη∂ кєєρ мє ѕтяσηg

User ImageUser Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100