Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply Chatterbox
How Are You Feeling Right Now (Sleepy?) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:28 pm
Ok, the point of this thread is to talk about what going on with you at the moment. Feel free to comment on other people's statuses. Though if it starts getting lengthy, make a new thread or take it to PMs.

I'll start things off. I painted my nails last night. Five coats of matte clear. Workingat a library and I don't think they would appreciate, (or promote,) a guy with painted nails, so I'm keep it on the down low with a paint no one can tell is there. While the color and the SHINE is awesome, the feel and knowledgethat it'sthere is also fun.

But, every one is already chipped. It's really not a durable paint. Next time I'll totes have to use some gloss clear top coat underneath for strength.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:51 pm
oooooh~ sounds fun. All my guy friends paint their nails black, if they paint them. I only ever paint mine black (not that I have much nail, buuuuut that's beside the point) so I don't have any room to complain. ;P

Right now I have no voice, so I've been a mute all day and my family keeps yellin' at me to talk. >~< On the other side of things, it's kinda funny that they still don't believe that I have no voice.  

Hikishi Masashi
Crew

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:54 pm
Hikishi Masashi
oooooh~ sounds fun. All my guy friends paint their nails black, if they paint them. I only ever paint mine black (not that I have much nail, buuuuut that's beside the point) so I don't have any room to complain. ;P

Right now I have no voice, so I've been a mute all day and my family keeps yellin' at me to talk. >~< On the other side of things, it's kinda funny that they still don't believe that I have no voice.
I've done black, (got soooo much s**t from my parents. >_<) Orange, (both for different Halloweens,) pearl, and clear. Clear is the only color I've done more than once. I just love the feel of it on my nails, perhaps more than the look. I'd even get that professional tan that's in vogue right now if I could wear it at work.

Mute? Like, sore throat, or told you can't? Gotta ask in guilds like this. cat_wink

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:22 am
Lord Burn
Hikishi Masashi

I've done black, (got soooo much s**t from my parents. >_<) Orange, (both for different Halloweens,) pearl, and clear. Clear is the only color I've done more than once. I just love the feel of it on my nails, perhaps more than the look. I'd even get that professional tan that's in vogue right now if I could wear it at work.

Mute? Like, sore throat, or told you can't? Gotta ask in guilds like this. cat_wink

As in my throat is so swollen that I can't. Lol. Same for today.  

Hikishi Masashi
Crew

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:56 pm
Hikishi Masashi
Lord Burn
Hikishi Masashi

As in my throat is so swollen that I can't. Lol. Same for today.
*hugs*
That sucks! I hope you feel better soon. Throat problems are no fun.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:44 am
Lord Burn

Well thank you.

Today my throat is still all funny feeling, but I think I might try to talk today. Though not above a whisper, otherwise it would probably hurt a bit much. I hope your days are goin' better.  

Hikishi Masashi
Crew

Dapper Pup

9,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:46 pm
Right now I am feeling very sleepy (har dee har har). If I were a Pokemon, I'd be easy to catch. I'm tired from work, even though the most "exciting" thing I did was clean up rotten, gross, smelly, goopy, absolutely disgusting pumpkins that fell out of a bin and busted everywhere. @_@  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:52 pm
Hikishi Masashi
Lord Burn

Well thank you.

Today my throat is still all funny feeling, but I think I might try to talk today. Though not above a whisper, otherwise it would probably hurt a bit much. I hope your days are goin' better.
I'm doing good. Filled with carbs from Olive Garden's Never Ending Pasta Bowl. Peeled five of the paint chips off of my nails. I really need to try something else. Maybe the clear gloss as a base then the matte top coat. I dunno.

Sounds like you're going in the right direction. That's good!

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:38 am
Hmm...Lonely, horny, and playing Destiny can sum me up pretty well today.

gaia_diamond I've been feeling down again, dunno why. I really want someone to hold. Actually, I do know why. My 10th high school reunion was last week and I didn't go. Didn't like most of the people who went then and didn't really care to see them now...but also I don't really feel like I've accomplished a whole lot. I have my Master's degree, sure, but I have a s**t paying job, I still live with my parents, and I've yet to have a girl/boyfriend. Those are also principle reasons for me being down in general. So...yeah. I still want someone to hold.

gaia_diamond Horny, wore my clip on earrings to DJ, (which I've been doing since the beginning of summer,) and I started wearing my collar, but despite how good it made me feel, I have a thing about things around my neck and it was bad today. Wore it about ten minutes.

gaia_diamond Destiny is fun. I've got a purple (rarity) Pistol, Chestplate, and Helmet so far. Shooting things is fun, but grinding for items to improve my equipment is getting a little tedious.

gaia_angelleft How about all of you? gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:45 pm
I am exhausted right now. Had a loooong day at work. So yes, very sleepy. Soooo sleepy...

Wait, what?  

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:39 pm
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
I am exhausted right now. Had a loooong day at work. So yes, very sleepy. Soooo sleepy...

Wait, what?
Keep going, you're right Zelda. You're soooo sleeeepy. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:53 am
Hypno Katsumi
Zelda_of_the_Triforce

Wait, what?

I'm soooo sleeeeeepy? *blink blink*  

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

Anhedoniaa

Girl-Crazy Flatterer

9,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:00 am
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Hypno Katsumi
Zelda_of_the_Triforce

Wait, what?

-Softly rubs shoulders from behind- Mhm. The sleepiest you've ever been. Katsumi can help, though. Watch her closely with those big tired eyes~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:11 pm
Milky Bisquit
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Hypno Katsumi
Zelda_of_the_Triforce

Wait, what?

-Softly rubs shoulders from behind- Mhm. The sleepiest you've ever been. Katsumi can help, though. Watch her closely with those big tired eyes~

Ooh, that feels nice... mmmm... *sleepy yawn* Now that you mention it, my eyes are feeling kinda heavy... and I am really tired...  

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:58 pm
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Milky Bisquit
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Hypno Katsumi
Zelda_of_the_Triforce

Wait, what?

Ooh, that feels nice... mmmm... *sleepy yawn* Now that you mention it, my eyes are feeling kinda heavy... and I am really tired...
Enjoy the little shoulder rub and relax in Ms. Milky's delicate touch. Keep those sleepy eyes on me and just me. *smiles and does a cute twirl in place before my eyes pulse and flow colorfully.*  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff