Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Kiri Registry, Roster [&] Information Board Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:20 pm
User Image
User Image
x KIRIGAKURE SHINOBI REGISTRYxx↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Alright, these are where we will keep the 'shinobi records' at. All profiles should be dual class edited by now. I have a layout for you guys to use so please use it. I DO NOT want you guys to post in scroll or thought form whatsoever. The coding looks wack if you do that. Where you put your character image please do not make it ridiculously huge. I've provided an example of the largest size I want to see posted up. Those of you who can't edit feel free to ask me. Also, you are going to link your full detailed profile through your image. All you have to do is add '[ url = the img code [ / url ] Dont use the spaces, it's just for you to see how it should look. Again. If you have trouble please feel free to ask me through pm. Here is the process in step by step form.

1 : Open up a spot for your character profile in the PC. Profile Center

2 : Cut and copy the code I have provided for you.

3 : Fill it all out correctly. You can change the colors around if you want to.

4 : Remember that where you put the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[size=25][color=teal]↳[/color] [/size][size=20]I p l e d g e ⋮⋮ allegiance ⋮ to ⋮ [color=#0E2430]K i r i g a k u r e[/color] [color=teal][i]! ![/i][/color] [/size]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=15][color=grey]「[/color] [/size][size=18][color=#0E2430] NAME OF SHINOBI HERE [/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] [size=17][color=teal]↘↘↘[/color] [/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10] main class → sub class[/size][size=11][color=grey] 」[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=teal]██████[/color][color=#0E2430] █ █ [/color][color=grey]║[/color][/size] [size=9] AGE ⋮ [/size][size=9] ? ?[/size][color=white]xxx[/color][size=9][color=teal]██████[/color][color=#0E2430] █ █ [/color][color=grey]║[/color][/size] [size=9] GENDER ⋮ [/size][size=9]♂ : ♀[/size][color=white]xxx[/color][size=9][color=teal]██████[/color][color=#0E2430] █ █ [/color][color=grey]║[/color][/size] [size=9] RANK ⋮ [/size] [size=9] g e n i n ; etc [/size]

[align=center][url=][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n34/UrMoms1Ninja/Decorated images/ero2-1-1.png[/IMG][/url][/align][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9]u s e r n a m e[/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ [color=teal]▄▄[/color] ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ [/size]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:21 pm
User Image ██ ▌introduction
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWelcome to 『 Kiri¦gaku¦re 』

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf your name is not on this list, it is because you did not post in the activity check and thus
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhave not placed your profile in the village profile list below.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf you do not post, I will not add you to the list until you do so.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██ ▌ T H ER O S T E R

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx『k a g e 』
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▹ ► Sypher Jaeger Senju

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx『s a n n i n 』
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▹ ►

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx『k o n i n 』
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▹ ► Ryouichi Senju
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▹ ►

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx『 j o u n i n 』
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▹ ► Alzayr Hakemoto
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▹ ► Jack Harren Snipe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▹ ► Shadow Hunyistir
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▹ ► Inka Hizara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx『 c h u n n i n 』
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▹ ► Kameko Tanaki
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▹ ►
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▹ ►

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx『 g e n i n 』
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▹ ► Miyamoto Aria
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▹ ► Miki Uchiha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▹ ► Rin Setsuko
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▹ ►
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▹ ►

*Note:  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:50 pm
Country's Background
▹ ►The Water country is one of the smaller countries in the series, but it has a strong ninja force. This coupled with it being an island grants the country a great defense against outside threats. The greatest threats to the country seem to come from within, constant wars and strife has caused many citizens and ninja to turn against themselves and the country leadership. Rumors state Akatsuki was formed in the country and that they managed to influence Yondaime Mizukage. Godaime Mizukage eventually came to power and tried to put the country's violence to rest.

Village's Background
▹ ►Hidden Mist is one of the more powerful ninja villages in the world, allowing its leader to be called a "Kage." As such it is one of the Five Great Shinobi Countries. It is unknown if the country has any current alliances. Mist has drawn the country into many wars in the past. Under the leadership of the Fourth Mizukage, the citizens of the country blamed the constant strife on the powerful clan bloodlines in the region. For that reason they turned against the clans and wiped many of them out. It is unknown if any bloodlines remain active in the service of Hidden Mist.
User Image

▹ ►Village Standings
Allies
Neutral
Suspicion
Enemy
War

Kumogakure - Hidden Cloud Village
Sunagakure - Hidden Sand Village
Konohagakure - Hidden Leaf Village
________

▹ ►Rules

○ No Killing Fellow Shinobi [Unless Permitted By Kage]

○ All Shinobi Start At Genin

○ All Missions Will Be Assigned By The Mizukage

○ No Shinobi Can Travel Without Asking Verbally To the Kage

○ To Become A Mist Seven Member, You Must Meet Their Requirements [See Mist Seven Swordsmen]

○ All Shinobi Must Respect Each Other. However, Cockiness And Boasting Are Fine

○ Any Shinobi Seen Leaving The Village Will Be Hunted Down And Assassinated

○ Follow All Rules Or Be Terminated

Mist Village Banner:
User Image
[img]http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/ryandelisle3/mist.png[/img]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:23 pm
I p l e d g e ⋮⋮ allegiance ⋮ to ⋮ K i r i g a k u r e ! !

xxxxxx Sypher Jaeger Senjuxx ↘↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ninjutsu → Sensor

xxxxxxxx██████ █ █ AGE ⋮ ? ?xxx██████ █ █ GENDER ⋮ Malexxx██████ █ █ RANK ⋮ Kage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:49 pm

xxxxxx Shadowseeker Húnyistírxx ↘↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ninjutsu → Puppeteer

xxxxxxxx██████ █ █ AGE ⋮ 1 1xxx██████ █ █ GENDER ⋮ m a l exxx██████ █ █ RANK ⋮ j o u n i n

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTao-Benshin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:09 pm

xxxxxx Kameko Tanaki xx ↘↘↘

xxxxxxxx██████ █ █ AGE ⋮ 15xxx██████ █ █ GENDER ⋮ xxx██████ █ █ RANK ⋮ Chunin

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Huntress Kitteh

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:17 pm

xxxxxx Inka Hizara xx ↘↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bukijutsu → Musician

xxxxxxxx██████ █ █ AGE ⋮ 1 7xxx██████ █ █ GENDER ⋮ xxx██████ █ █ RANK ⋮ j o u n i n

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBlackFruity
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:52 pm

xxxxxx Jack Harren Snipexx ↘↘↘

xxxxxxxx██████ █ █ AGE ⋮ 19xxx██████ █ █ GENDER ⋮ Malexxx██████ █ █ RANK ⋮ Jounin

--Picture Soon to Come--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLanfaer

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:55 am

xxxxxx Alzayr Hakemoto xx ↘↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bukijutsu → Bloodline

xxxxxxxx██████ █ █ AGE ⋮ 2 0xxx██████ █ █ GENDER ⋮ xxx██████ █ █ RANK ⋮ J o u n i n

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMana_ecl Zetsuya
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:37 pm

xxxxxx Miyamoto Aria xx ↘↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Genjutsu → Medical

xxxxxxxx██████ █ █ AGE ⋮ 18xxx██████ █ █ GENDER ⋮ xxx██████ █ █ RANK ⋮ g e n i n

Aria Miyamoto
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVampirekittenz

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers