Cave of Koilios Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:21 am
The Cave of Koilios is an old part of Vampire Island, located down the long stretch of beach that connects to hills and mountains. It was once the lair of an old dragon, but the dragon has long been gone and anything valuable has long been looted. The only thing of note within the cave is a pair of bone-like horns jutting from the ground with a black gem floating between them, suspended in mid air by some ancient magics. The Cave has a barrier protecting it, preventing any but a select few from entering.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm
The Harvester was quiet as he entered the cave, seeing that nobody was around. That drunken idiot and angry dragon must still be outside causing whatever havoc they wished, but that wasn't an issue. The cave was still undisturbed, and that meant that he was free to introduce Ilea to his master. She would be along shortly, so he knelt down to the monument in the cave and bowed his head in silence, as if in some mockery of prayer as the ground beneath him began to grow dark and corrupted. Reinforcements would be on the way, and he was anxious to do his master's work and get this place shooken up. Soon, the world would be set on fire, and a new order would be established for him to feast on all the souls he desired. He whistled out loudly, signaling for Ilea to enter the cave and approach him after he was done desecrating the ground and preparing the site for his master's will to be spoken.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:18 pm
Alba Derosso

Ilea entered the cave calmly. Well, as calm as she could be considering she'd just left the only master she'd ever known. She moved her dark red eyes around the cave as she approached the Harvester, not saying anything yet as he'd warned her.

She stayed on her feet at first, hesitating out of long habit. She'd only ever knelt to Goh until now. But she finally sank to her knees in a slow and graceful movement behind the Harvester, her eyes finally stopping to rest on the floating gem as she wondered what was going to happen now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:47 pm
The gem began to glow, and a powerful voice rang inside Ilea's head.

So.... you must be the one Gado mentioned to me. He claims you can be of use to the cause.... provided that I can help you.

A laugh rang out, a cruel and sadistic cackle.

Such power in you, wasted by being petty slave to someone who can't appreciate your talents. You have spent so much time on your knees that you have forgotten how to stand. I can offer you what you crave Ilea: freedom. The opportunity to stand on your own feet, never to kneel to anyone again. I will free you from your bond of Goh. But first...... will you help me?  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:58 pm
Alba Derosso

Ilea shivered at the voice in her head, finding that it and the laugh spoke to the part of her that craved such evil. She wasn't too sure what to make of the offer but licked her ruby lips and spoke up anyway.

"What do you wish of me?" she asked simply, knowing that there were always two sides to any deal. Knew that one only too painfully well.

As she thought of his comment about spending too much time on her knees, though, she had to think that he'd gotten it slightly wrong. She'd spent too much time on Goh's torture table lately. As her newest scars attested to.

Not that she'd minded that too much usually. But this time she'd been there just for pain. To the point that she'd actually run to hide from Goh, something she'd never done before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:13 pm
The gem began to glow and spin in place, crackling with energy before a line of lightning shot out from it, enveloping Ilea. It felt like every single pain she had ever felt condensed into a single moment. This was part of severing her connection with Goh: filling his last moment of connectivity with her with blinding pain. As soon as it began, it was over as the voice chuckled.

For now, you will rest. Regain your strength, your confidence. Gado will ensure you heal properly.... ensure any other issues or needs you have are sated. You will remain here and await my orders, ensure your reinforcements arrive.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:47 pm
Alba Derosso

The pain was overwhelming and drew a scream from her that actually cracked her voice. When it was over, she dropped to one shaking arm as she gasped for air and shuddered, trying to stay awake as her vision dimmed around the edges.

Thankfully, she was used to pain, knew how to handle it. But this time, it felt as if every single nerve in her body was still screaming at her. And the corset wasn't helping her breathing too much.

"Corset... Cut the... laces..." she gasped out as best as she could, hoping the harvester could understand what she needed to have done.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:05 pm
Gado got to his feet and moves right over to Ilea, pulling a dagger from inside his coat and cutting the laces of the corset in one fine cut. He was quite impresses that she didn't pass out from the sheer trauma of the shock:far too many weaklings dropped dead because they couldn't handle it. A smile formed on his lips as he knelt down beside her. "The pain will subside by the day's end." His voice was gravelly as he offered a hand to her to get back on her feet.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:23 pm
Alba Derosso

Ilea took in a deep grateful breath when the corset fell to the floor below her and nodded to his words as she pushed herself back up to her knees and put her hand in his. She let him help her to her feet but stumbled a bit and landed against him as she waited to be able to breathe a bit more normally.

"The pain I can handle. I'm used to pain. I even like it. But it usually comes with pleasure," she stated simply, her body still shivering from time to time.

She tried to feel her connection with Goh but found it missing and gave a shiver of fear over it, knowing his anger of over it would be uncontrollable, "I can feel that he severed my connection to Goh, but what did he replace it with? I was told that I would die without it," she asked softly, her voice a bit hoarse from the scream she'd given.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:51 pm
Gado smiled and stared at the monument. "Pure power. He filled the void with a touch of his power." The Harvester replied, looking down at Ilea with a chuckle. She was beautiful, a real shame her previous master took such poor care of her. Pain and pleasure were realities he had long missed out on in the eons of servitude. " Our master has charged me to look after your needs while you recover. Is there anything you require? "He asked.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:59 pm
Alba Derosso

Ilea considered that for a moment and had to shiver over it. That much power...

But at his question, she gave a small shrug of one shoulder, "Rest... Food, maybe..." she hesitated to say anything else, though.

She'd been painfully taught not to ask for much. If Goh deemed her worthy of it, he gave her his affection. But she couldn't ask for it.

She had alot of habits of training to break, it seemed.

She looked at the gem, knowing that it was the current embodiment of her new master, the one she should ask things of, but she turned to look up at Gado with eyes filled with what she needed but didn't know how to ask for.

How did one ask for the attentions she'd been missing? For the pleasure she'd been denied?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:27 pm
Gado lifted her chin to look at him, an evil grin on his face. "I see it you know. The want in your eyes, the need in your soul. You want what you have been denied. Ask for it, and I will grant you what your soul desires." He stated, his fingers leaving behind a cold touch on her face. The cave was still empty, so there would be nobody around to disturb him granting whatever she asked.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:37 pm
Alba Derosso

Ilea shivered at the cold touch but didn't turn away from it. She licked her ruby lips slowly as she looked up into his cold eyes without fear, "I want the pleasure I've been denied... But I don't know how to ask for it... Asking... asking was never allowed..." she told him in a soft whisper but was honest about it as she leaned into him a bit more and turned her head to gently kiss his fingers while keeping her eyes on his.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:05 am
Gado smiled and pushed Ilea to the wall, his body pinning hers against the hard stone. " Then take what you want. You are no longer a slave to anyone. If you want it, use your power and take it. The strong do not ask; they take." The demon replied, his eyes glowing. " If you want the pleasures I can offer, then take them from me because you are strong."  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:15 am
Alba Derosso

Ilea gasped as he pinned her to the cave wall and made his demand of her, her body feeling a different kind of fire now. She answered him by wrapping her legs around his waist, tearing the skirt of her lace gown in the process but not caring.

She used her new strength to pull her wrists from his grip and pulled him down for a hard and passionate kiss as the necromancy she'd gained from Goh called to those Gado had killed and let their soul's push him to the ground under her.

Once there, she reached down to his shirt and ripped it from him then set her nails into his skin with a soft growl of need that she couldn't deny any longer. She'd been too long without and had little patience with words by now.  
Main Event!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff