Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Day of the Snagem Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:47 pm
(Otherwise known as Technical Aberrant Reconstructive Devise Intersecting Space-time or Theatrical and Recreational Device In Snagem.)

Within his workshop, Reno would stare at his latest creation with a mild amount of awe as the device began to fire itself into life. Opening the doors to the blue police box he had chosen in his attempt to create this technical oddity, Reno found the inside had expanded exponentially, to the point of the inside of the blue hut was larger than the room Reno was currently standing in. Nodding his head at the strange thing he had managed to create, he shut the doors before sending a message to a few random Snagems. Well, it was hardly going to be a fitting thing to use without partners in crimes, wouldn't you say?

(Note: The events portrayed here are in a non-canon universe and do not translate to the main guild canon.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:53 pm
Rhyme was busy grooming her Mudkip when her SNAG went off. Who was this Reno, and why was he messaging her? Perhaps he was just wanting to meet her? She shrugged her shoulders, set down Shibuya, and headed out into the main lobby, pausing.

...She had absolutely no idea where she was going, and she sent this mysterious "Reno" a message as such.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:33 pm
Lykas received a message from Reno on his SNAG while he was polishing his Corsola. His Dewott, Chinami, sat beside him cleaning her Scalchops. The two looked up from their work at the sound of the SNAG and Lykas stopped to check it. "Hmm.....Reno needs some help in the lab. Guess I'll be back in a little while. Might as well keep him from blowing us all up, huh?" He asked of Chinami, who nodded exuberantly. "Dewott wott dewott."

"Think you could finish up polishing Naiad for me?" He asked of the samurai sea otter. Chinami nodded once again before Lykas left his room and found his way down towards the lab, meeting Rhyme along the way. "Oh, hi." He said in greeting.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:20 pm
A cry would sound out from the lab, cutting into the conversation. "Oi! Get the hell in here before this thing ends up going into disaster mode and we end up with real issues! C'mon, hurry up! I wanna show off before we take her fer a spin!" Within the room, they would find Reno and the police box, a gracious amount of duct tape across the outside and the one who summoned them currently deciding on whether or not to wear a hat for this occasion.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:35 pm
Rhyme spotted the other Hybrid approaching and waved her greetings to him in response. She opened her mouth to speak and then the yelling happened, ears flatting to the fabric of the beanie. Well she found out who Reno was now. The Pachirisu hybrid scurried in, feeling she should properly introduce herself when she could--

Woah. Wait. What was going on now? "Is this...part of a mission?" She could assume not, but before she even thought about it she followed the voice to the room and spotted the man debating about...hats?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:02 pm
Lykas arrived in the lab just after Rhyme, spotting Reno debating hats. "If we're going to be wearing hats, give me a second." He grabbed his ponytail and wrapped it around his head a few time, the mass of watery tentacle ponytails writhed for a few seconds, before settling into a shape quite similar to a homburg, though slightly less formal and far more.....drippy.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:19 am
Staring up from his personal headgear dilemma, Reno found himself with two Hybrids before him. One of them was obviously Lykas, while the other one was a strange Pachirisu hybrid that seemed to look familiar. Noting the hat and the beanie they wore, the red haired psychic glanced to the hats he had before simply throwing them away. "Okay then. Somethin ' else ta look unique in then." He muttered, grabbing his greatcoat off of the workshop table and throwing it on over his red button up shirt. "Okay, now that I have a suitably unique appearance, I believe we can start this bit a insanity up." Placing his hands in his coat pockets before walking over to stand beside the police box, Reno began his introduction.

"Welcome to all a you who decided to respond ta my message. You have been chosen fer yer strength, skills, and....nah, I'm gonna be thruthful. You were chosen basically at random but it's fun ta see people actually did show up. Now then, you may be asking yourself some questions. 'Reno, why are we here?' 'Who are you?' or possibly 'Are you insane?'. Those questions shall be answered in good....eh, I'll answer'em now. Yes, I am likely insane. I am Snagem's resident man fer when missions either require a heavy mental challenge or when we need a really big boom or anything ta distract people." Giving a small smile before contuining, Reno count inured adding to his long winded introduction. "And yes, I'm answerin' them in reverse order, thanks fer noticin'. But, the first question. Having been watching a certain show to a heavy degree and attempting ta form my own inventions with what we have kickin' around the base, I have created somethin' truly amazing. After weeks of analyzin' things like energy gems and Mega Stones, I managed to create an energy well large enough ta power through space and time with barely any issues. Placing it within this police box, along with modifyin' it with an upgraded version of the Hoverboard tech, we now have a spinning police box to fly around in and travel through time with. And wait till ya see the best part."

Opening the twin doors of the police box with a push to allow him to walk through with his coat flapping from the motion, Reno spun on his heel as he entered into the massive control room for this vehicle. "The energy we put in fer fuel ta go through time managed to warp a few rules of physics, so this thing is absolutely massive on the inside. So, who wants ta come along with me and see what we can find with this thing?" Giving a small flourish with his hands as he asked the question, Reno watched the two Snagems with interest. Their next choice might very well make or break their allowance in the ship.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:00 pm
....Well. This first impression of Reno was...interesting. She thought he looked familiar as well, but she stood by the hybrid she just met, Shibuya staring up at Reno from right next to her feet. She could understand him despite the difference in dialect, and he sounded a little like her brother, but definitely with enough dissimilar that they couldn't be connected like that. Never judge a book by it's cover, Rhyme. She shook her head and recalled the Mudkip, listening to the explanation.

So everything was random? At least he was a Snagem member...Curiosity killed the cat but Rhyme followed him inside, peeking her head in and gasping at how...well, large it was behind the double doors. Most of Reno's explanation went over Rhyme's head, but she got the basics. "Will we have enough energy to get home, though?" She questions quietly. It doesn't sound like its possible...but this is a world that's not only not like her old home, but way more into the fantasy/supernatural. She wonders when she grew so accepting over it.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:42 pm
Lykas listened to Reno's explanation of what was going on, yawning slightly at one point, already very familiar with Reno's antics. "Well then. Since I'm already here and I don't have anything better to do today, I may as well see where this thing takes us, eh?" He asked as he meandered into the box, taking note of it's immense size. "Huh....It's kinda like my ex's-"

"Heeeeeyyyyy! Don't leave me ou-!"

Lykas shut the doors behind himself, cutting off Kaya's cry and pretending he heard nothing if anyone asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:07 pm
Looking over to Rhyme before frowning at the doubt to his own expertise, Reno threw a gem towards the central console that was now visible and watched as it dissipated. The strange glow beneath the center of the console would shift slightly to accommodate the new energy but it seemed to grow brighter and maintain that brightness before almost beginning to glow brighter on its own. "That, Rhyme, is enough energy ta likely end the universe, restart it, and still have enough left over fer the creation of a god. It has hit the point where it creates energy rather than expend sit. All we need is ta make sure we don't jump around time every five seconds and we're golden." Hearing the doors creak shut behind Lykas, Reno heard a few thumps and tugs before he snapped his fingers and heard the doors locking.

Stepping up to the central console, Reno began to fiddle about with the controls before the entire room lurched to life, a strange noise filling the air. "Arceus damnit, I left the parkin' brake on. And I can't remember where that is. At least the noise is cool." Reno crowed out, continuing to manipulate the controls as the ship set itself away. "Lady and gentleman, it appears our ship has a mind of its own. Guess that much energy in one spot would create somethin' like this. Hold on to yer hlunch!" Letting the warning fade, Reno watched as a monitor of the outside showed them flying through a strange vortex before they slammed into something. Reeling with the ship's new motion, Reno watched as the strange telephone booth and its two occupants were sent careening somewhere. oh well, better them than us.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:29 pm
She didn't doubt him. She just didn't want to get stuck somewhere else. Being here in...Kalos, was it? Was one thing. Getting stuck somewhere completely different was another. The brightness...the hum of electricity and other things made her skin tingle. She liked it in here, although the door locking wasn't a comforting sound.

She made her way inside, stumbling as the room lurched and ending up on the ground with a yelp, latching onto the first thing in the room she saw; a part of a handrail.

When the ship sounded like it impacted with something Rhyme lost her grip and was sent sliding across the floor towards Lykas.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:38 pm
Lykas would stumble only slightly when the police box began to move. "You know, I'm wondering why you picked a 1960's era police box to design this thing after?" He asked Reno seconds before impacting something hard and being rattled a great deal. He'd nearly lose his footing, keeping himself upright only by latching onto something hanging from the ceiling with a tentacle and holding himself up until the floor decided on a stationary position again.

When he saw Rhyme come sliding towards him, he lashed out with another tentacle and grabbed her, pulling her towards him and setting her upright next to him. "Hold on to me. I can stay standing in all this better than you, I think." He told her with a small smirk.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:40 pm
Looking at the control panel frantically before locating the large red button he hoped was the brakes, Reno attempted to push down and end this crazy ride. Applying the pressure to the button, he found that it was stuck and appeared unable to move for the moment. Cursing at the panel with a few colorful words, the red haired psycho decided on the best course of action for the moment. Bringing his head back, he headbutted the button on and felt the ship begin to shudder to a stop as things outside began to appear differently. Feeling the thing settle onto the ground and stop transmitting an outside image, Reno lifted himself up from where he had hit the bottom before giving a small cheer. "Holy Arceus! We're alive! I thought we would be dead but we're alive!"

Rushing the door for the sheer joy of living through the first trip, Reno found himself staring at a strange plains area with a few odd indistinct Pokemon dotting the landscape. "Well, lets see where we are today. Based off the fact that we are no longer in a city, we are back a fair ways. And also a couple dozen feet up. That's a good thing." Letting his strange explanation stand, his greatcoat fluttering in the slight breeze that appeared to blowing across the area.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:30 pm
"I'll be ~/~." Lykas smirked, realizing that somehow or another, Reno had managed to not kill anyone yet. "I'll only give you credit for this if we make it back alive. Just saying." He noted as he released Rhyme and allowed the small hybrid girl to move freely now that he could trust the floor to not leap out from under her at a moment's notice.

Walking outside after Reno, the Jellicent hybrid found himself looking out over a strange landscape. "I swear if we're the only humans in this place, we're pretending to be Pokemon and you're going to be dinner." He said with a pointed look to Reno. "I'm not above cannibalism if it means survival, you know." Whether this was true or not remained to be seen. Reno should probably pray he never finds out.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas