MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Highest Mountain in Japan, an active stratovolcano that last erupted in 1707–08. However, there is a secret of Tori, Shinto Gate, that will shown the portal to Parallel of Japan called Nippon, the old history of Japan where legendary hero and demons take place.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:28 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Since the Emperor's death...
His own daughter must live...

As her feet step on the ground, facing the Tori and sealed portal, only seen by demons, gods, and human with enhanced sight. Ayame kept her forest eyes on the gate, she remember it was sealed by one of Poncle to keep all of demons out of reach for any nature destruction. She and Kiba's wolf demon tribe are escaping and sealed the portal, then she sigh for everything. Suddenly, she hear the familar melody and easily found the owner on top of Tori Gate. "Hark! The call of the heavens the earth the sea... They summon me forth to defeat evil!!" the familiar man spoken out very mellow to her, while Ayame smirk and let him continue to speak, "Waka the gods gift to Man is here! Bonjour!" Waka introduce himself very playfully with his stance. Ayame place her hand on her hip, while keeping her lip curled, "Long time no see, Ushiwaka," she greets him and reveal his full name, Ushiwaka. Waka heard his real name and nearly fell himself, but he fall and land softly and look at Ayame with a slight smile on his face, "Excusez-moi... don't use my real name, Ayame. And oui, it's been a while since that day," he stayed mellow tone, but greets her back. Ayame cross her arm to her chest, but feeling awful for leaving Mitsuki on her own, "Aw man, I feel terrible parent already, but I kill Darcia off. He said Amaterasu-sama was reborn, and called her Amaterasu-sama, do-" "What he said is true... she need to awaken her Celestial Trigger, avoiding Nanashi, and master all of Celestial Brushing Techniques. Má chérie is her, since Amaterasu's soul was gone, her mother became pregnant. Má chérie needs to enter Nippon, she have to stronger before the darkness takes over. My prophecy never lie," he explains to her as he interrupt, leaving Ayame shocking in surprise, he look at her with a sneaky look, "You know me Ayame," he told her. Ayame soften her look, knowing what he said is true as she nodded. Ayame remember something, without looking at her old friend, "You heard about Chirasengo, Mitsuki-chan probably told you about it right," she told him about legendary Chirasengo, Waka stopped and look at Ayame for a short moment. He sigh and remember the man in robotic neck and cheek that he was spying on, "She nearly exposed to another, I'm not clearly sure he is another survivor," he proclaimed and leaving Ayame widen her eyes, she look at him. "Are you saying, there is another?" she ask him very unsure, Waka shrug in respond, "Maybe, but whoever this electrical man really is, Mitsuki will be in trouble unless her Celestial Trigger will be awaken."

... If I see no love
... You don't understand humans

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:19 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Since the Emperor's death...
His own daughter must live...

After a long talk, Waka left to look after Mitsuki by radiant sparkles. Ayame sigh and look at the gate, it's been a while for her. She pull out Kokoro and place the gray wolf on the ground, she look at the gateway, kept her sad look on her face, "Kamiki Village Festival, it's been a while from that demon selecting one of the maiden to sacrifice in the eve of full moon. I really hope no one release that cruel demon, every maiden in this realm will be trouble," she mumbled and look at the whole Japan. She have to wait for Mitsuki to come, after finding Michigami and Kyokugami Constellation and mastered those two Brushing Technique before sending her to find thirteen Celestial Brush Techniques. Ayame still remember Waka told her about Amaterasu and Mitsuki, and making her realize about Darcia main plot and her power. She kept her mind going, Kokoro look at her and give her a whimper, she look at gray wolf as she pet her head. She's just showing her that she's alright.

... If I see no love
... You don't understand humans

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:24 am
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Amaterasu and Mitsuki, with Issun and Chibiterasu, jumped out of Mermaid Spring, Amaterasu look at the Tori. Mitsuki see sun goddess facing something, she face towards to Tori and see Ayame leaning against the sacred gate. Amaterasu walk towards her, Ayame bow down to sun goddess, "Amaterasu-sama, the origin and mother to us all Waka told me you will come along with Mitsuki-chan, Issun and Chibiterasu," she greets her in respectful way and gave Mitsuki something, "Please change your cloth, once you enter Nippon, it will be different from this realm. Nippon is parallel to Japan, it has mythlogy and folkfore in Japanese, she told her very mothering, Mitsuki nodded and run to the forest, leaving some sprouting flower trails until they disappeared. Few minutes later, Mitsuki appear with her Celestial Kimono, Issun nearly fell himself to see her. Ayame grab Issun and place him on Mitsuki's head, "You must go, the Yamata-No-Orochi will revive and find out about other realms, he will use the white arrow to select any maiden to sacrifice. Amaterasu-sama will watch over you, and Chibitersu and Issun will stick with you, good luck." she told her and left in the forest.
Mitsuki and Issun, Chibi is in the bag, watch the Tori. Mitsuki triest oenter, but it's tight shut, "Hmm, it's tight, but it looks like a magnet," he commented, but suddenly the light shine in the sky. Mitsuki and Issun look up to see another Constellation, "Hey it's one of the Constellation, I wonder who is that," he said to her, while Mitsuki pull out sacred scroll and begin to trace the line. After she finish the light begin to shine and they appear as the whales, then the big whale take the appearance, once the big whale saw her and floating in front of her. Mitsuki bow to the whale, then the whale begin to speak to her, "O Daughter of the Dark Emperor Kiba and Miko Kokoromi Suzume! I am ready to serve you. We are Spirits of the Brush from ancient times.... and I served your ancestor with our rhymes. Long have I been trapped in this ark... with no one to guide us in the dark. I, Kyokugami, god of magnetism, you can move steel if you access the two power fields... and to you we give the power of Magnetism to wield!" said the God of Magnetism, Kyokugami and he grant her power of Magnetism. Back to Realm, Issun bounce couple times, "This is Kyokugami, the god of magnetism, you can access the magnet door that you can't open. You have to draw U for draw the object together, while upside down U will push them apart. Mickey, you have to open this door to enter the Nippon, go on give it a try," he explains to her and pointing at the Tori sealed door. Mitsuki rolled her scroll, and roll it open back and draw U shape on the door with her Celestial Brush. After she finish, the door is open and she wag her tail in excitment, "Yeah! That's a spirit, furball! Now let's go find more Celestial Brushing Technique, but we have to meet beautiful babe, Sakuya," he shouts at her. Mitsuki smiles at her bouncing friend and run through the portal to Kamiki Village. Once they entered, the door begin to sealed closed.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

By the door is opened, Mitsuki, Issun and Chibiterasu walked out, young wolf princess finally understand, she is reincarnation of Celestial Brushing Goddess Amaterasu and her grandfather wants her power. Waka appear in radiant sparkle, "Now, you understand má chérie. Now you have mastered Celestial Brush and Secret Technique, even gathering all of Divine Instruments you have possessed," he told her, while Mitsuki remain quiet, Issun begin to speak, "I'm kind of surprise that Mickey does have a crush on Oki, right furball," he told him then teasing her, making her blush, and admired Oki's fighting skill and his wolf form. Waka nearly chuckled, "Oui! Remember má chérie, Ayame and I will watching over your safety, even they will too. Au revoir, baby!" he agrees and told Mitsuki that she will be safe as he disappeared by sparkles.
Mitsuki watch him vanish, Chibiterasu jumped on her shoulder to lick on her cheek to make her giggle. Issun bounced on her head, "So Mickey, where do you want to go?" he ask her very excitement. Mitsuki kept herself quiet, and she have to visit that place she haven't seen for long time ago. She grab a brush and found the Mirror to draw the X black mark on it, it magically teleport her and her little friends to Beach of Wonder.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:41 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

...True my innocence and song...

"That's it Miku, keep your pose going," the photographer called out as Miku use her Sakura Miku for photo magazine. Miku and Articuno keeping themselves in alert since Talos is hunting all Deities and Gods, he nearly killed Miku and Asura, for Asura, he wants her soul for himself. She made a cute pose behind the trees of Sakura, she heard the legend of Goddess of Mountain and Symbol of Sakura, Konohanasakuya-hime. Until they called for the break, Miku walk to Human Form Articuno with a smile, "What do you think?" she ask her ice friend as she grab a water bottle to drink. Articuno smiles and sat on the chair, posing as her professional body guard, "You did very well Miku, it will be in hit magazine, your fan will love it. Your single will be release soon," she reply as she mention her new single. Miku smiles as they chat, and rest of Vocaloids joins in. Ever since Miku regain her memory because of Asura's madness and Mitsuki's healing touch, she remember her birth parents and her long lost older twin brother, including how her adopted father experimented her to create Zatsune Miku. She already forgive her adopted father for using her, but she made a brighter future, except she found out the terrible truth behind Master's plan for Vocaloids. Miku feels concern about her priestess, since she sense her attacking Fae, "Mitsuki-chan, I hope you will be alright."

...True my heart and love...

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:37 pm
MikuHinata1

Kyles Tikenen. King of the North.

User Image

"Continue if you must but I will not enjoy you killing yourself against my blade."

He loved Japan, he spent a long time here in the past, he even sent many of his sons to fight along side the Date clan back in the Edo period. It was always so hot in the summer and not cold enough in the winter, but Fuji made up for it. Sure the air was thinner but it was a nice place. However, that was many lifetimes ago. He was not even within his own world anymore. Rouden was safely away in her case slung over his back. His body covered in the uncomfortably hot robes, his mask tucked away in his pack. No one would have even heard of him here much less recognize him. Peeking up to see the small gathering of people he frowned. He was hoping to just relive some of the old times alone, but for now this would do
"Ah... sorry. I did not think anyone would be up here...if needed I can leave..."

His smile was warm but distant, matching his heart. He had outlived all his children, all his people but he still had the heart of a kind king. Only he had no one to care for anymore.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:24 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

By the time the Queen of the Gods and her faithful ice bird, in human form, companion heard a male voice as they look at him. Miku smile at him, "Oh no worries, we are on the break," she reply polity to him, Articuno sense something about him. The security was about to ask him to leave, but Miku stop him, "Please let him pass through, he didn't bring my fans as you can see," she request him, the security look at her, yet agree as he step back. Articuno look at him, "What brings you here?"

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:39 pm
MikuHinata1

User Image

"Continue if you must but I will not enjoy you killing yourself against my blade."

He smiled with some regret in his eyes.
"Just trying to find something I wont ever be able to. Its more or less just an old man trying to find a sign of his past..."
He sat on a stone with a chuckle. Sniffing the air, he tilted his head in question.
"there are quite a few non humans here aren't there?"
Rouden pulsed inside her case as if wanting out but he just let her complain inside the case on his back

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:56 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

Miku stand up from a chair after he respond and his question, "Most Vocaloids are immortals, we have been tricked by my late foster father, I already forgive him after I saw him in Underworld, he regret for keep us a secret," she said sadly with a smile to lower her lovely pink eyes contact lens. Articuno concern about her partner, yet she notice his action as she narrow her ruby eyes, "You are not human?" she ask him suspeciously. Miku look at her friend offended, "A-A-Articuno-chan, i-i-t's not very nice to speak to guest like that."

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:12 pm
MikuHinata1

User Image

With a soft chuckle he shook his head
"I was once... but that was a very long time ago..."
He relaxed his stiff shoulders and set Rouden's case down.
"It is good to see others at least. When and where I come from... immortality is secret and as far as I know I was the only one..."
rummaging through his things he calmly produced a small gourd of sake. He remembered sharing a bottle with his sons when they brought it back from this land.
"would you like to sit and drink with me?... it is ok if you would rather not. I just could use some company..."
Rouden pulsed even more in her case trying to get attention. Though she could only speak to people in direct physical contact with her.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:50 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

Before they decline his offer, a certain busty brunette shouts out, "Did someone said sake!" Meiko shouts and joins the immortal man for sake. Miku and Articuno earn an sweat drop form from alcoholic older female singer. Miku spoken out to her older sister figure, "Oh dear, Me-Meiko-chan, please don't drink too much." she told her to ease her drinking habit. Meiko pout and half glare at Goddess, "Shuddap, I want to drink sake, besides I won't get drunk," she reply to her. Those two know better then that.

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:07 am
MikuHinata1

User Image

With a warm smile he poured a small dish for her.
"Well I do have what it takes to get you drunk... but Habusake is not something you break out just whenever..."
he poured a small sake dish for himself and one for a missing third person. Slowly and calmly he opened the case he had set down and took from it a rather large axe. Planting it firmly into the ground beside him and in front of the third sake dish the air seemed to chill just a little and the sake in the third dish slowly seemed to vanish.
"Oh sorry... I forgot the introductions... This is Rouden Jumala... This is one of her favorite spots on earth...and I cant blame her. It reminds me of home."
He sipped from his sake dish with a calm smile.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:38 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

Meiko take a drink of sake, Miku grew worried about her, until she have a vision of Mitsuki's been attack by Mab as she gasp and cover her mouth, "No... No! This can't be," she slowly back away. Articuno notice this and ask her partner, "Miku-chan, what happen to Lady Mitsuki?" she ask her in concern, yet she did care about young half demon girl. Miku look at her feather friend in fear, "That woman, overpower everyone in Magnolia. Including my priestess, I'm worried about them," she explains to her. Articuno widen her stern eyes, "We can't just leave now, you still have work to do." she against it, Miku understand, she can't bail her schedule.
Meiko listens to him with a drunken smile, "Sooo Jumala-saaan... wha bring yah here for?"

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:51 am
MikuHinata1

User Image

Kyles looked over at her with some concern.
"What is wrong?...I can help if help is needed..."
he peeked over at the drunk girl and quickly extended his hand guiding her hand to the axe. the moment contact was made a voice sounded in her head.
"hello!"
the voice sounded like a young girl.
"I am just following him around... we have all sorts of fun while we are on our adventures..."

Japan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff