Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Poke-lot: Hot Springs [Owner:Riku] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:52 am
Hotsprings

A mountainous terrain where the heat of the volcano and the arid and dry landscape makes it an haven for those whom loves rock and fire. This is a place where the coolness of rains does little with the heat of the volcano taking care of rain and turning it to mist before it hit the ground. Where only the hardest of vegetation dared to dwell ...cactus, and with them water can be found within. For though the outer source seem to be harsh and without remorse there is water underground, which when it comes too close the heated rocks can sometimes leaves to the occasional hot springs bubble to the surface of this place.

Pokemon Storage:1/3

(All pokemon store her gains 3 exp unless they are of the fire or rock types whom will gain 1/5 experience of the battle. Also, any pokemon of the grass and ice type will lose 1/5hp per battle if stored here.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:05 am
Storage

User ImageUser Image

Pokemon: Growlithe
Name & Level: Sir Aiden von Fegefeuer der Wüstenhund [Sir Aiden the Desert Dog of Purgatory] , 4
[Temperament] Quirky
Stats:
HP:19/19/PP:21/ATK:11/DEF:9[10]/SPD:11/SP-ATK:11/SP-DEF:10
MOVES: Bite, Morning Sun, Howl, Flame Charge
EXP: 58/300
Held Item: Resist Feather
Bio: After Riku was journeying back towards the beginning of the island, she ran across a strange Growlithe. He seemed a little older and stranger then most pokemon they had encountered and yet not as violent. He challenged the pair to a duel and lost. Ryuu managed to knock him out with a powerful Bite attack, though luckily the pokemon was still barely conscious. With that, the pair were able to capture the Growlithe and he is a good addition to their team.  

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:16 am
Riku appeared on the land and then glanced around. Wow, she had really chosen well when choosing this place. The girl then released her two fire types, Sir Aiden and Jin. They both looked happy and Sir Aiden told her it was even better then his own territory back on the island. He promised to watch over Jin and Riku nodded. She'd be back after a couple of things to do. The girl needed to prepare for her mission. The girl then patted Sir Aiden on the head and then gave the baby Numel a hug.

[4/50]

[Exit to Silvermoon Isle]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:27 am
Riku arrived. She then was greeted by an ecstatic Numel who cuddled against her much to the displeasure of Loki who jealously clung to her shoulder. The girl let a sigh, knowing that somehow this would end up as another rivalry between pokemon. She separated the two, keeping them apart though. She then turned to Sir Aiden."Sir Aiden, I need you to stay on this place and protect it. Right now I'm looking for the fire stone to evolve you with so that you'll be stronger. But for now, I just need you to stay here." The Growlithe gruffly agreed and she gave him a hug. With reassurances that she'd be back, she returned Jin to his pokeball and went to head over to Silvermoon Isle, her other poke-lot. Time to gather everyone there, rest up for the night and then be off on her adventure.

[12/50]

[Exit to Silvermoon Isle]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:36 pm
Sir Aiden's Experience Gain: Yoshi vs Roggenrola, gain 1/5 of 53 exp points (10.6 rounded to 11 exp points earned), Yoshi/Ryuu vs Sarge(Drillber)/ Pickle (Diglett) ; Sarge = 23.8 rounded to 24 exp gained , Pickle (Diglett) = 20 exp gained ; Geodude Boom = 7 ; Geodude KA-BLOEY = 5.8 = 6 ; Geodude BLAM = 11 ; Geodude BOB-OMB = 11 ;

11+24+20+7+6+11+11= 90 exp

90 + 58 = 148

Sir Aiden 148/300 exp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:01 pm
28+39+42+69+30+25 which is 233. Experience from event battles.

Sir Aiden: 148+233= 381/300 exp

Name & Level: Sir Aiden von Fegefeuer der Wüstenhund [Sir Aiden the Desert Dog of Purgatory] , 4
[Temperament] Quirky
Stats:
EXP: 381/300
Bio: After Riku was journeying back towards the beginning of the island, she ran across a strange Growlithe. He seemed a little older and stranger then most pokemon they had encountered and yet not as violent. He challenged the pair to a duel and lost. Ryuu managed to knock him out with a powerful Bite attack, though luckily the pokemon was still barely conscious. With that, the pair were able to capture the Growlithe and he is a good addition to their team.  

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:20 pm
xShadowRikux22
28+39+42+69+30+25 which is 233. Experience from event battles.

Sir Aiden: 148+233= 381/300 exp

[Temperament] Quirky
Stats:
EXP: 381/300

(Gains a level)

Name & Level: Sir Aiden von Fegefeuer der Wüstenhund [Sir Aiden the Desert Dog of Purgatory] , 5
[Temperament] Quirky
Stats:
HP:22/22/PP:23/ATK:13/DEF:11(12)/SPD:12/SP-ATK:13/SP-DEF:11
EXP: 81/400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:40 pm
Sir Aiden wandered around the territory restlessly. He was good at guarding this place but sometimes it could be quite boring. Even though he was a slightly older Growlithe didn't mean that he wouldn't want to go on adventures every now and then. The terrain was perfect for him to live on as he sat down. The fire dog did wonder when Riku would stop by and visit him. It had been awhile. He wondered how she had been doing.  

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:36 am
ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku

Mirage wasn't sure what to make of the place, but she headed there anyway. Her eyes..pelt snowy white as she walks over the land, and sniffle a bit. It smell hot here but it wasn't all ...there was hot water, water that somehow made her want to soak in it ...as she could see the steam that floated up into the air.

There was a part of her that was very glad that she wasn't of the ice or grass type as she felt herself actually sweating underneath her fur.

(I am suppose to be looking for a Growlithe.)

Mirage told herself. She simply decided she didn't want to just talk to herself ...as she shuffles her claws over the rocks and kicked a few to let it roll away from her. She could only hope that this deal wasn't going to be as much of a pain as she feared it to be ...as she flick her tail a bit.

She would be having cubs that she would never raise, and maybe, someday she might even fight. The thought turn her stomach, but she remain herself. The deal was for her to breed, it didn't mean she had to stay here for long, and maybe if she never knew her offspring ...she would never feel anything for them.

So, she was definitely not sticking around until the eggs hatch as she continue wandering the area.

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:02 pm
Tigerveil

Earlier that day, Sir Aiden had received a letter of a sort. A very civilized Growlithe he had managed to read what it said and it was mind boggling. It had informed him that an Absol would be visiting and he was expected to mate with her until they produced an Absol. He was a slightly older Growlithe and the thought wasn't truly unpleasant but with a stranger? This in mind, his sharp ears caught sight of a noise not far off. Racing towards it, he ran fangs bared. When he came close, the Growlithe slowed down, glancing at the Absol. Ah, this must be her. "Welcome. My name is Sir Aiden." the Growlithe remarked calmly, bowing slightly. He was the perfect gentlemon. The fire dog was odd for his species, a bit furrier looking like he had a mustache and a monocle covering one eye.

(Compatibility Roll)

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

Silentveil rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:15 pm
(Breeding roll ...I guess)

Mirage heard him coming before she saw him ...this place wasn't exactly made for silent running as she imagine she was in for a fight as she prepared herself. Her claws were spread out, and she puff up a bit, but he stopped himself as he came to a halt in front of her. The anger she had saw upon his face when he charged vanish as he bow and introduce himself. When his eyes met hers again, she had to admit, there was a rugged handsomeness about him.

He also wasn't completely short fur, which remind her more of her own kind as she gave a slight curtsy as best as she could on four legs. She couldn't help the blush on her face ...he wasn't exactly ...weak looking, and he seem to be a gentleman. This might be able to work as she looks away a bit shyly.

Then she would force her eyes to snap back.

A lady never turn their eyes away from a suitor.

(Thank you for the welcome, Sir Aiden. My name is Mirage ...it is a pleasure to meet you.)

The Absol that stood before him was pristine white, and for the most part, she looked no different than any other Absol. This was not a point of shame to her, since, she came from a pack and all.

(I know what we are suppose to do next ...so, let me ask before that ..how much have you been filled in?)

She would sit down on the ground as she ask that question. There was no sense in dragging this out, though the blush wouldn't leave her face at the thought of it.

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:25 pm
Tigerveil

The Growlithe nodded, looking at her. He noticed that she was very beautiful as well as strong. Quite a lady indeed. "The pleasure is mine. I have been informed on what is expected." he replied. "Milady, I think you are very beautiful with fur as luminous as the moon and eyes that shine brighter then the stars with that lovely shade of ruby." They were compliments that he found true as honestly vibrated through each word.

(High Compatibility: Rolls must be within ten to be successful)
+3 because of different trainers and different species
In order to be successful, roll must be within 7 of each other.

Tiger 4
Riku 8
Rolls within 4 of each other.

Success! Egg produced.

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:35 pm
She would blush even harder as she took a steps forward. She would press her head against his neck as she nuzzle him ...it was the easiest way to hide her blush and was better than talking to let him know how please sue was at his words.

She would cuddle against him for a moment before she declares.

(This arrangement is turning out better than I thought.)

She would purr in the words in his ear as she press her body against his.

(I hope you arrange a good place ...here, because, rocks can be a bit hard)

She giggles as she finally separated from him, with a quick lick on his muzzle. She waited for him to lead the way.

(I guess, this was successful, so you roll ...the 1d100?)  
ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku rolled 1 100-sided dice: 39 Total: 39 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:44 pm
Tigerveil

As she nuzzled him, the Growlithe's eyes gleamed happily. Pleased, he nuzzled her back. Mirage licked him on the muzzle and then took a step back, asking where they were staying. He grinned, gently nudging her forward in the direction of his den. It didn't take long but the cave wasn't that visible to most eyes making it harder to find. It looked like another rock among rocks, however it wasn't, Instead they had to squeeze slightly through the entrance and it widened out comfortably into a cave. The floor was covered in a moss that was soft and comfortable. The cave itself was slightly cooler then the heat outside. It would be a perfect spot for a mother to have her cubs. "This is my humble home." he said, looking at her and wondering if she would like it. The Growlithe nuzzled her and then licked her on the muzzle, hoping she would be comfortable here.

1-50 Absol Cub
51-100 Growlithe Cub

Absol Cub is born!

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:58 pm
Mirage would smile at the new place, it was easy enough to defend, and being a cave it seem to be comfortably cooler than the lands outside. Though there was pockets of warmth that she wonder would help the egg to hatch quicker. The female pokemon didn't know, but she felt a bit heart broken when it didn't take long for her to produce a egg.

It would seem that their time together was going to be quite short ...as she would curl up around her egg. A smile on her face as she nuzzle her egg, and then turned to look at the father. The egg she had at her side was a pristine white like her fur, she was almost perfectly sure that it would produce another Absol like her.

(I have fulfill my end of the bargain)

She couldn't help the sadness in her voice.

(I can't stay to see the egg that hatches ...and know that I ...we ...will never be a family)

She told him. She wasn't in any rush to go, but, she knew the longer she stayed the harder it would be to leave. She would press her head against the side of the egg again.

(Sir Aiden ..take good care of my egg.)

She actually pleaded.

(Take good care of our cub)

(I guess you roll for gender now?)  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items