Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:18 pm
Castle

This castle is almost a mirror copy of Sebastet's castle in the human realm. Built centuries ago, this castle was made with the best materials the world could offer along with top of the line builders and obedient people laying each and every brick.
It's current king is Lareth the Terrible, but most people never see the elusive king as they usually meet with a man by the name of Hal, the castle Steward. Hal is an older demon with silver hair and pale blue eyes that show only kindness...if not for this man, Lareth would have no time to pay attention to issues of the realm that are dire and pressing.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:17 pm
"Sire, I do believe I told you that leaving your realm every now and again is wonderful, but you have been running yourself ragged. I know you wish to track down wayward citizens who cause trouble, but you need to learn to take a break. You are not going to find all of those you have written in your little black book in a week or even in a month. If you must go out tonight, go out and visit the one who impressed you so much. Miss Sebastet was it not? For her to be powerful enough to summon you....she seems like an ally you would want on your side."

Hal folded his masters clothes as laundry had been done and Hal never liked when the female maids folded his masters clothes....silly things would try and weave in a love spell or a lust spell that would have their king seeking them out for a bit of royal attention in what ever room they were in. Besides that, one could never be careful....the last king was done in by poison which was weaved into his clothes by the maids.

Thank goodness that entire staff was removed and Hal hand picked all of the staff in the castle. The older man looked to Lareth who was pacing back and forth in front of the window like a caged animal.

"Sir please stop pacing...you will wear out the carpet in that area again."

Lareth ran a hand through his dark hair, pushing back the way ward strands which sometimes got in his face.

He was a handsome man and he knew it. A bit vain, but who wouldn't be when you looked as good as him and your smile melted many women and sometimes men's hearts.

He stopped pacing and faced Hal, his blood red eyes looking the older man over in thought.

"What is troubling you sire? I haven't seen you look this perplexed since you lost the trail of one of the twelve demons you were hunting."

"I am wondering why three demons chose to travel together and what they think they can accomplish by burning my fields... It doesn't hurt me, but hurts the very people they say they are taking a stand against me for. But many of the demons I have spoken to across the kingdom are quite content...some had issues, but those issues can be rectified and have been rectified. So what i am trying to figure out is, what do they gain by pretending to represent the whole population and burning not what is mine but their own? Is there someone pulling their strings? Are is there a demon within the group leading the other two? It bothers me that there is not much information to go on and It boggles my mind, that even among our great race, there are....are.....oh hal...what's the word I am looking for?"

"Idiots sir? Is that the word you are looking for?"

"Exactly. Thank you hal. But yes....there are idiots who seem to think I am just truly horrid and living conditions are deplorable. The only deplorable thing right now, is how I am letting those pieces of scum evade me. Once I have them...oh how I shall make them wish they didn't anger me."

He shook his head and cracked his neck.

"I know I should take a break....but this is much too important to blow off Hal. I need to continue my work. Otherwise, what sort of king would I be?"

"Speaking freely..." When hal got the nod from his king he spoke again. "Speaking not as your steward but as your friend and mentor Lareth, if you focus too much on one thing, you lose sight of everything else. You could bypass a clue if your overworked. Please just take one day off....even a few hours and you will make this old man happy. If you don't, you will force my hand and I will make sure you get rest...even if your in a cast. Understood? Now please...just go do something for a bit. Go drink...find a willing woman and have sex. Just something to relax! Please?"

Lareth sighed. He didn't like it, but Hal was right. He hated when the older man was right. "Fine...fine...I will go and find something to do that is not related to kingdom matters....but only for a few hours. Then I shall return, nap, eat and then go back to work. I don't like leaving loose ends."

"Very good sir. Where shall you go?"

"I think I will do as you suggested earlier. I will visit the one who summoned me. She said she would give me free food and drink.....but I am interested more in drink than human food."

"Very good. I will see you in a few hours then Lareth."

"Be back soon Hal." Lareth wrapped himself up in flame and was gone, teleporting to the human realm and to Sebastet's home.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:31 pm
Lareth arrived in his home with Cynthia and Yamille as she had decided to come and help with the surly Cynthia when she awoke and was feeling better.

Several butlers ran up to him to attend to their master but at his word, they went running for supplies and one went to get Hal. Lareth floated Cynthia over towards the grand stair case and looked back over his shoulder at Yamille.

"Please come along. I am sure Hal will need your help with Cynthia."

Lareth turned back around and floated Cynthia up to the third floor, over to his room.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Berial entered the Demon Realm. He was looking for Yamille. He wish he had not lost her at all damn him and not keeping track on her. "Yamille hey were did you run off to?" He started shouting loudly. He looked around this place was not bad he liked it. It looked kinda dark looking to him at least. He was traveling having not a clue were at all he was going but he could tell Yamille was here being he had a gut feeling she was here. "Darn it when I find you I am going to beat you up." He said hoping he could find her soon. He hated being lost. Plus she was the only person he new around here. He didn't want to run into anyone that would cause trouble and end up killing them. He keep looking for a bit shouting for her traveling in every direction he could see. "Yamille were did you go come on. I hope your not hiding on me or something." He said kinda worrying now. He started thinking he did something wrong like left her and never caught back up with her. "I hope I didn't make you angry or something." He said sighing as he kept looking.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image

Yamille just blinked and looked around before giving Lareth a look like she wanted to smack him. "Ok big tall, dark and handsome one don't take me some where I don't know with otu for warning I had a guy back at the inn I was with" she said smiling as she bounced ad bit making her chest go up in her top. Lir fly off a head and flow faster when Cynthia screamed and she sent the messages to Yamille. "f********" she cursed before she ran off to stop Cynthia frpom screaming hurting her self or someone.

Dagra laughed and went off to find Yamille's boytoy as he called him. Finding Berial he jumped on his back and sank his claws in to his shoulder. "For a demon you are pretty dumb to have lost a girl all ready and not know who to find her" he said laughing with hisses, "want me to take you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Berial growled as he pushed the person of his back. "What the hell?" He said. "I am not dumb I was doing her something and she left me kinda. Now please take me to her I am worried." He said glaring at the person as he growled hoping she didn't meet another guy or anything like that.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:19 pm
Dagra gave him a look and puffed some smoke in his face. "it was not her choice. Her friend was brought her and then she was too to help out and care for her friend" he said, "/she was going to tell you but the demon just brought her." He began to fly coughed a fire ball at him before leading the way to where yamille was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:24 pm

"Oh well she had me worried like freaking crazy."
He said as he followed after wondering who this demon was and her friend. "So this place mind explaining it to me a bit as we walk?" He asked not sure what really was up with this place.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:35 pm
"will she did not mean it" Dagra said rolling his eyes as he flew. He cared for Yamille but he thought every guy she dated was a idiot and would get killed at one point or do something to break her heart. "sure dummy what you want to know" he said flying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Berial glared at him. "I am not blaming her I was just worried damn it." He said. "I am not dumb either just forget it I will ask Yamille when I see her about this place just please take me to her." He said annoyed with this person at the moment.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:51 pm
"Wait what?" Darga said stopping and hoovering as she turned around to look at Berial, "your a demon and you have no clue that your in the demon realm?....ok yea yamille has really picked a dummy this time if you can't even till this is you home land dummy." dropping on the ground he looked up. "ok I am not going to take you to yam till you tell me how you don't know your home land" he said  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Berial looked at him. "Its been a very very long long time sense I have been home. Not to mention I have become use to living outside of this place." He said looking at him. It had been a very long time sense he had been her. Had he really forgotten this place. "Take me to her now please."  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:11 pm
Dagra just sat there before nodding to him. He flew on to his shoulder and used his power to teleport them to yamille. As much as he thought this guy to damn for his Yam he would be nice to him for her sake.....will as nice as he liked to be. Smiling he was going to drop the demon in to the room and leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:02 pm
Gypsy frowned as Lareth moved past her and moved to get into his path, making him stop as she folded her arms and raised one delicate eyebrow, "What's the rush, Lareth? You look about as pissed off right now as I did when I left your brother," she said in her usual soft voice, not knowing that the comparison was all too close to home in this situation.

Just because she didn't have her hands near her daggers, just because she wasn't wearing her swords at all, neither was reason to think she couldn't still trounce even Lareth in a fight. There was good reason that she'd been the only sparring partner to have him measuring his length on the floor while swearing at her very colorfully for the bruises she gave him...

"As you said to me that day, 'Spill it. Now.' " she told him, softly but firmly, giving him no real choice but it at least sounded nice...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Demon Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash