Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:56 pm
User Image

This city is a wondrus place, built around the trees where they grew. The buildings are works of art that defy imagination and inspire wonder in all who see it. The roadways are paved with crushed oyster shells, making the city seem to glow when the sun shines full upon it. The buildings themselves are of white limestone, giving off their own glow at all times. There is a port at one side of the great city, for the Elves graceful ships to set out on seas the color of amethyst.

There are merchants aplenty, selling wares that would make any human faint with envy: silks, jewels, arms, spices, teas, anything the imagination could think of. There are hostels, where the weary traveler may find rest and companionship as well as good food and drink...  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:21 am
Ravor walked along the planked area of the beautiful port city.
Such detail was amazing yet disgusting in the same time. Perfection disgusted him, but at the same time, he gave credit to the ability of the architects.

He needed to find not only help, but also somewhere in this market was a trinket that the the bound god 'Famine' had lost long ago. This item would help him....greatly, and he was going to make sure he didn't leave until he held the item in his hand.

"Oh where to begin....most likely the tacky little stalls along this waterfront will do I suppose."

Ravor blended into the diverse crowd easily a grin on his face.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:39 pm
User Image

Astrid had been worried about Amity since she had left and was having a hard time trying not to get upset. Her sister and nephew had left not long ago to return back to the north. As for her some of the servants told her to go explore and shop to get her mind of thing. She was a healer not explorer but maybe some time out would help clear her head. The attack, the deaths and then Amity going by her self to the drow kingdom. It was much and she worried about her little girl. For now she put her mind on shopping for little gifts for every one back at the castle.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:49 pm
For once in his life, Ravor was not causing a stir and disrupting life for people. No, he was simply looking around for the trinket while enjoying the silliness of people's complaints. As he was walking, he spotted an elven woman who looked different than the rest.

He felt no chaos in her which had him paying more attention to her than he wanted. Eventually curiosity won out and he went over.

"Excuse me madam....have we met before? You seem vaguely familiar."

A lie but it was a conversation starter.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:00 pm
User Image

Astrid stopped when some one spoke to her and she turned to face the man. "I believe not Sir." she said with a crusty, "I have not be to the port city before before. This is my first time and I know for a fact that not many Ice Elves live this far from the north." She knew her soft blue hair would make her stand out but she did not know the gentleman before her. If he had been to the castle or temple in the past months, maybe there is where he saw her from. But she had never seen him before every. "Pardon my manners. I am Lady Astrid Wolcott" she said bowing her head.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:13 pm
He bowed as she introduced herself.
"It is a pleasure to meet you Lady Wolcott. I am Ravor. I do not have a last name as I was never given one."

Ravor stood straight.
"Ah so you are an ice elf. I was wondering why you stood out....but then again I am sure I stand out as well, seeing as how I am not an elf of any kind. What brings you to the port?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:21 pm
User Image

"And its a pleasure to meet you Ravor" Astrid said with a smile, "very true we both stand out among other elves." To her he seemed like a nice fellow and he was different but she live on Vampire Island and there every one was different. "The servants and other healers at the castle thought I need to get out to help get my mind off things" she said with a sigh, "My little girl is right now in the drow kingdom for her frincees funeral and I can not help but worry about her." She knew Amity was old enough to take care of her self but she knew no why to fight with her powers only shield, heal and make things with it. "What about you? What brings you here?" she asked

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:39 pm
Ravor was not familiar with the drow but perhaps he could pay a visit over there later. Once he had his trinket of course.

"Ah, but a parents job is to worry about their children. The world can be quite chaotic and one never knows what can happen, so it is alright to worry now and again."

He smiled at her and scratched his nose.

"I am here looking for old antiques. Certain ones that seem different are the most interesting."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:49 pm
User Image

"True but in this case its just me. Her father passed some year ago and her aunt would like Amity do more things and be a little dangerous." Astrid said shaking her head at what her sister said when she left. Looking at her basket of what she had bought from the stalls and stores She looked behind her and then back at him. "will I am sure you old antiques can be found here. So far I have found things that I thought they would never sell" she said, "If you like I can take you to some of the stalls and stores where I have found some very old things."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:41 am
Ravor smiled brightly and nodded.
“I would be very grateful if you could show me some of the stalls and stores where you saw some of the older items. I was unsure of where I should start anyhow, and I am sure I would have wandered around aimlessly.
The troublesome god offered her a hand with her things as his way of thanks to her.
The day passed quickly and he found himself quite puzzled as to why this woman gave off no hint of anything. He even tried to look into her soul, but he couldn’t.
Was she protected by some deity? Was she one of the lesser deities he had heard that had come into existence as of late?
Whomever she was, she was a mystery and Ravor was slightly annoyed he couldn’t figure her out. Couldn’t figure out if he could use her or not later on.
Anyway, they went through half of the market, before they shops closed for the day.
“My apologies on keeping you so late my lady, and thank you for your help. I couldn’t find quite what I am looking for, but perhaps I will find it tomorrow. “  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:50 am
User Image

Astrid had enjoyed her time with the strange elf male. He was good company as they went around and helped get her mind off of Amity for now. She found some more gifts and added them to the basket and would have to wrap them up later. "No need, I have very much enjoyed your company today Ravor." she said with a cursty, "I am sorry you did not find what you where looking for, but hopeful you will find it soon. If you do not mind me asking what is it your looking for? And if you have some time would you like to join me for dinner before we go our own ways?"

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:06 am
"It is a small trinket that is cone shaped and carved from bone. I cannot describe it more than that as it has been some time since I last saw it.....well a drawing of it."

At the offer of dinner he wondered if this was a custom.

"Dinner.....?"

When he decided it had to be, he nodded.

"Madam, I would be delighted to share dinner with you before we part ways."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:17 am
User Image

"Last time I saw any thing made from bone was when my sister brought something down for Amity. May people make a lot of things from the bones of the animals out there, but nothing that shape comes to mind that I saw here" Astrid said before she smiled, "Thank you, I know of a good restaurant that serves very good sea food here." She was happy he would join her for a meal as she led the way to the place. It was not to busy as they where led to a table for to by a window that looked out over the dock.

"Again thank you for Joining me it has been some time since I have been out on my own doing things and enjoying others company" she said to him.

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:02 am
"Oh well. I will continue my search here for a few days before I move on then. Thank you for all your help."

As they went to dinner, Ravor took in the types of people and inwardly frowned as there was nary a person with enough chaos in them. It would be harder than he thought to get things stirred up in this realm.

He turned his attention to Astrid and smiled.

"It is an honor to have dinner with such a beautiful and polite woman such as yourself. I can say that like you, it has been quite some time since I have gone out and actually enjoyed myself. It has been far too long to be honest."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:12 am
User Image

Astrid blushed as she looked down at the food brought for them. "Thank you for the complaint and if you need help finding the item you are looking for it I don't mind helping you" she said as she sipped her water. A plate of mixed sea food was brought out for them with bread and butter. "Will you are out now and your having a good time are you not?" she asked as she grabbed a frok and poked some shrimp. She was having a good time and was happy she went out as the servants said.

Hot Champion_of_justice

Elven Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces