Submit

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The BallRoom"

"A Great room for those late into the night Masked balls, and party's.
A place to celebrate anything you want, or a place for to lovers to go privetly to dance the night way, as the enchanted spells on the room play music for them to dance to and the enchanted lights and chandelier dim there lights.

There is a double door that when you go through it enters onto a balcony that over looks the courtyard, and offers a great view of the night sky.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:45 pm
"They would not mind as long as we asked them or for warned them" Ora said smiling. Watching Rebecca her jaw all most dropped when the light came in to the ball room and made the place sparkle with life. "Whoa its bigger then I thought it would be" she said stepping in. She did a twile in the centre of it before going to look and see how big the place was. "I think we have found the place for the party" she said

Darsto_23

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:56 pm
Devossy

Rebecca smiles with awe as she walks around the big ballroom with Ora, smiling as she twirls around. "I think so, this is the most amazing Ballroom I have ever seen and looks like it hasn't been used in a very long time, its a bit dusty in here but we can work on getting it cleaned up with some help." Rebecca says warmly, as she looks around getting Ideas in her head on where things would look great, This is the first time she has ever planned a party.

"So what do you think, should we have DJ in here or an actual band? Should we have people dress formal for this or just causal?" Rebecca says speaking out her ideas wanting Ora's opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:41 pm
Darsto_23

"Those are good questions" Ora said as she looked at some of the room. So many ideas where running through her head she knew that there was so many parties they could have and everything. Then it hit her and she smiled as she looked at Rebecca. "How about a masked ball? That would be fun for no one would know who was who till the end of the night" she said, "We could have themed food and drinks to and have a great band play too."

This was getting her very excited but it meant she would have to go by a new dress and find a mask for the party.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:54 pm
Devossy

Rebecca looks at Ora excited, "Yes, thats a great idea, Oh I love masked balls." Rebecca says excitedly as she could start to see the plans more clearly in her head now and smiles, "Looks like we have a lot of work to do, but first thing we need to decide is when shall we have this party. A week from now, two weeks, a month?" She says looking over the place some more as she thought about how long it might take to get everything ready.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:18 pm
Darsto_23

"how about month from now? That way that will give us lots of time to clean and decorate this place to go with the theme. It will all so give time for people to get outfits cleaned or made. And for you it gives time for you to disidea what type of food you want to make for it" Or said smiling as she looked around and twirled again. She loved the idea and was all ready planing what type of dress to wear and mask to go with it. "O do you have a dress?" she asked  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:45 pm
Devossy

Rebecca smiles watching Ora twirl some more around the big open room, she was glad she was happy and enjoying spending time with her. "A mouth sounds like a good idea, there is a lot thats going to need to be done." She says softly and smiles at Ora as she asks her if she has a dress, "Well Ash had a lot of clothes made for me, some dresses, I can see what I have and if they don't work then im sure Ill think of something" Rebecca says softly.

She then starts to think about Ash, wondering if he might show to the ball, but then there was her Ex as well. She nibbles on her lower lip a bit as slight pain thinking of both of them came to her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:04 pm
Darsto_23

"will if you don't have a good dress we could go shopping together. it would be fun and a girls night out" Ora said smiling before she stopped. Looking at Rebecca she walked over to her and took her hand. "are you all right?" she asked for she noticed Rebecca biting her lip. She wondered if she was worried about something other then the party.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:42 pm
Devossy

Rebecca breaks out of her thought once she felt Ora take her hand and looks at her giving a softly smile "Uh yeah I'm fine, just drifted off there about something is all." She says softly pushing the men in her life away from her mind now, this was going to be hard on her if they both ended up at the party and she wasn't sure if it would be a good idea getting back with Cedric and she knows she has no chance with Ash even if she wished she did.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:54 pm
Darsto_23

"it was about the guys wasn't it?" Ora asked her as she led her to a chair in the room it sit. once Rebecca was sitting she went a got a chair for her self from the other side of the room and sat in front of her. "You can tell me" she said with a smile, "I am be young and still new to love but I am here for you to talk to if you need it."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:12 pm
Devossy

Rebecca sighs softly and looks at her hands as she sits, "Yeah its about the guys, its bad enough I fell for someone new but to have my old love appear as well makes things worse for me. After what Cedric told me what happened to him, im not sure if i believe him or not and if i do believe him, then I feel guilty for being mad at him this whole time. Plus once my family finds out hes here, things are going to get a little ugly." She sighs rubbing her face and runs a hand through her hair, "And with Ash, hes the perfect guy a girl would be looking for but because of what he is, he could never settle down for one person, he would end up killing them without meaning too and he can never truly love someone for what he is. I know I have no chance with Ash, but I get stubborn and want to try to find a way."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:00 pm
Darsto_23

Ora just sat there not sure what to say about all of Rebecca's guy problems. One she did not know about love or relationship ships to give her two bits. Two she did not know her ex that will to say anything. She did know ash but was not going to say anything about how he had caused more heartache and chaos for dads in town. Taking Rebecca's hand she smiled with all of her heart. "Then follow your hear t and do what you think is right" she said, "You should be with some one you ar happy with as for your family just talk to them so fights don't break out."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:06 pm
Devossy

Rebecca smiles at Ora, giving her small soft hand a light squeeze, "Yeah it will take a lot of convincing to keep my family from fighting him, they wouldn't stand a chance any ways. Cedric is the oldest person I know, even older then Sebastet and Ash." Rebecca says softly, the gives a soft smile, "Its hard to fallow your heart when it wants two different things, but the more I think about it, I think it would be best to not be with either of them. I'm finally free to do as I wish, I need more time to find out more about myself then try to find someone to be with." She says softly and smiles.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:31 pm
Darsto_23

"That sounds like a good plan to me" Ora said smiling, "maybe one day both of us will find some one good for us. For now we have a party to plan for and maybe later I can meet the rest of your family." Getting up she moved the chair back where she got it and went to open the windows in the ball room to let some fresh air in. "ready to keep going?" she asked  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:37 pm
Devossy

Rebecca smiles at Ora as she stands and nods, She walks over to another window and opens that one and starts to move around the big room to open them all to get some air flowing. "Alright first thing first, getting this place sparkling clean. You up for some clean right now? I'll go get some servants to help us so it will go faster" She says warmly walking to the door.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff