Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:50 am
There is a spiral staircase that moves between the floors of the tower, but it also goes down.....

Hallways that are between the rooms of each floor....

And this is also where you can post knocking at the Tower Door, or leaving from it...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:05 am
Red Gypsy

Sakhmetis breathed in and out a little frustrated, how the hell was this woman so damn fast!! She looked aggravated as she was actually struggling to keep up with the woman, every time she turned around the woman was several feet ahead of her. Breathing out slowly as she growled with some irritation as she glared at the back of the woman's head puffing her cheeks out in a rather cute pouting manner. They finally stopped at the Tower's door, "we have arrived. You will wait accompany me up to the hallway on the Lady's floor but you will not approach her door until she says it is alright for you to enter" she stated as she was knocking on the tower door a few times before opening the large door and let Sakhmetis step in before her. Sakhmetis sweatdropped somewhat, "right.." she muttered somewhat wrapping her arms around her, ahh..perhaps packing some warmer clothing would've been a wise choice. Though normally her body temperature was quite high, this tower felt..a little cold at first.

Shaking her head causing her messy platinum wavy locks to fall over her face, the taller servant nudged her towards the stairs making her squeak and flail from the force of it stumbling forwards and falling on her face smacking her chin on the first stair. She laid there for a moment as if in shock before getting up and turning on the woman holding her chin, "Argh! That hurt!!" she growled hissing through her teeth as she rubbed her chin a few times, ohh..that was going to leave a bruise..Perusing her lips at the woman as she seemed to shrug nonchalantly before leading Sakhmetis up the stairs all the way up to Sebastet's floor and she stopped Sakhmetis halfway down before going to approach the door.

((Exit))  

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:36 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Alba Derosso

Sebastet entered the tower but sat herself on the stairs instead of going anywhere else. Seeing Julius again was like watching him die all over again and it was ripping at her heart to know she'd have to kill him herself this time.

But this time, here, she had the advantage. Only she knew where the lock in the tower was. Lao thought it was the entire tower but he was wrong. She'd found the stone monolith and knew what it was. She'd made sure it would be safe from anyone finding it or destroying it.

So now, she had something else to worry about. She knew Julius would be coming back here. She just wished she knew how to tell Lio that her first fiance had been brought back to life. And that she had to kill him again.

She lowered her head to her hands for a moment, trying to steady her breathing over all of this. How could she do this? How could she kill her first love? Because she did still love him, however distant the emotion felt. Just as she still loved D'Aego and Ishmael. Her heart encompassed them all and had been ripped to shreds every time they'd died.

But now she was Mated and Bonded to Lio. She had a new love in her life. But how to tell him?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:01 pm
"Poor Sebastet.... your really do have nine lives. So far, 3 men dead. Unlucky....." Came a familiar voice. It echoed oddly, as if present yet nowhere nearby. Ethereal almost... A familiar man slowly phased through the wall, his body shimmering a little before it settled into reality. From behind him, Julius stepped out, looking solemn as usual. The other man was Ishmael, the 3rd love of Sebastet. The brothers turned to face Sebastet, no weapons drawn. But both of them did not look pleased.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:12 pm
Alba Derosso

Sebastet raised her head fast at the sound of that voice, her eyes wide. Her luck couldn't be that bad. Surely not. Right?

Then he stepped through the wall and appeared in front of her as Julius did the same behind him.

Yeah, her luck was that bad, apparently.

"Ishmael... You too? Seems to be the day for bad reunions," she said softly without getting up or reaching for her sword.

So she had to kill both of them. Gods... Her heart was shredding even more now. Lao's brother couldn't have sent anything worse against her than these two. She was only grateful that he hadn't been able to bring D'Aego back as well.

Still, she now had to face the possibility of killing two men she'd loved. She'd had to watch as Julius was killed before.

"So... How did you die? I only saw the light of that crystal you gave me fade, never got any word on how or where you died," she asked him, a bit of a plan forming in her mind as she considered the situation. But the plan would take a bit of work to accomplish...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:23 pm
Ishmael gave a half-hearted shrug. "There is always a greater power out there. I got cocky, and I met someone who was vastly more powerful then me. If your lucky, you may get to witness his infinite power." He replied, amused that Sebastet was drawing her weapon. Alone, she could most likely kill them. But the brothers were united, and this was going to be a very bad day for Sebastet indeed. Julius had drawn his sword, though Ishmael seemed to flicker in and out of existence. "Just show us where the obelisk is Sebastet. We can avoid unpleasant issues and fights." Ishmael stated, and Julius nodded as his translucent wings expanded.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:35 pm
Alba Derosso

Sebastet leaned back against the stairs on one elbow as she looked at them both then tilted her head at Julius, "I can't help but wonder... You got so mad at me for finding a new lover... But here you stand with your brother, who did a very good job of seducing me after you died, who actually married me. You died on the way to our wedding, but he actually succeeded on that one... Why aren't you mad at him for that?" she had to point that one out and showed her confusion over it.

She gave a shrug of one shoulder as she looked at them in turn, "I just find that to be curious. One would think you'd be mad at him for not bringing you back. With his ability to faze, it should have been easy for him to bring you back. Yet you blame me for not doing so. Instead, he married me and found a place in my bed and my heart. I have to wonder why you're so angry at me and not at him, your own brother," she added that little detail, unable to resist it.

She ignored the issue of the obelisk for now and concentrated on their personal issues. After all, she did have a point...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:47 pm
Julius flashed a frown at his brother, but their eyes glowed oddly before Julius looked back at her. "I failed you, so I guess there would be no better man for you than my own brother. But I suppose since questions are so important..." Julius leaned forward, leaning on his sword. "You ask why I am so mad my brother didn't help me, but somehow I always wondered how you move on so easily. You go through men faster than clothing and weapons. Another interesting point..."

Julius slowly held back as Ishmael leaned on a wall. "Did you ever tell people your little curse? How the Old Gods shunned you and condemned your race to death? Does everyone here even know how much of a danger you really are? No wonder we died. We met a black cat.... or Black Druidess."  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:06 pm
Alba Derosso

Sebastet shrugged one shoulder again, "Actually, since we're being honest, I go through leathers alot faster than I do men. Only three dead in," she thought a moment, trying to calculate just how old she actually was, "over ten thousand years, yet a set of leathers every day, sometimes twice a day. That's hard on my leathers. Weapons? Six swords in all that time, numerous daggers... Seems that my track record with men still stands better than that of clothing and weapons," she pointed out to Julius then turned her attention to Ishmael.

"The gods didn't condemn my race or shun me. That one you have wrong. My people only did one thing wrong: they tried to hide. There are still some out there, I think. They're just hiding very well. Besides, the gods can't be that upset at me since one of them dropped a Hylarr male in on me. Literally. So whatever point you're trying to make there stands void.

"As for the rest... Yes, I am the Black Druidess... But not for the reason you seem to think, lover..." she gave him a small teasing smile as her tail moved over her booted legs and feet, "Back then, black wasn't a bad color. It was actually the greatest honor they could give me, the highest position and title. It was rather embarrassing at the time, to tell the truth. So the attempt at insult actually becomes a compliment.

"The curse? I already warned Lio that my lovers have a tendency to die. He Mated me anyway," she explained and even tilted her head to show them the altered pattern to her fur at her neck that showed a black paw print slashed by three white claw marks then looked at them both, "He now shares my lifespan without having to become a vampire or being altered in any way. He loves me for my strengths as much as my weaknesses. I don't have to prove anything to him," she gave another shrug of one shoulder.

Then she turned a narrowed gaze to Ishmael, "And he will never cheat on me with another and impregnate them...." she gave a low growl over that one, knowing she had a point on that score. That one would likely be a surprise to Julius as well...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:37 pm
Julius was now giving Ishmael a very hateful look, but once more the older brother shrugged it off. He did have an extramarrital affair, though he figured bringing up that Sebastet wasn't faithful wasn't going to get him anywhere. No, instead he was going to hit her where it hurt the most. Lianna had given him something Sebastet couldn't, and before Julius could even retort, Ishmael spat his hate out.

"I did cheat. With a woman who could at least bare children."

The little brother looked down at the ground, knowing that this comment was something even he was smart enough to not bring it up. But to see her reaction, to see what kind of pain this comment would cause.... It brought a saddened smile to his face.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:52 pm
Alba Derosso

Oh yeah, that one did hurt. And that hurt did flash across her face briefly before she gave him a dark chuckle of her own, "Yes... Lianna could bare children... And did have a litter for you... Then she abandoned them... Just as you abandoned her... Then left me to wander as you would, to die in a place where I couldn't even have your body to bury... At least I had Julius' ashes... What did I have of you? A crystal? He gave me a ring. He stayed by my side while he and I were together. You? You wandered every chance you got and left me alone here with nothing but a crystal to look at," she spat out at him, knowing he'd dug his own grave.

"I loved you both with every bit of me. But at least Julius had the guts to stay with the one he loved. That marks him as the better man, despite his current bitterness and hatred towards me. And now you both answer to someone else like dogs on a leash. At least I can honestly say that I answer to no one but myself, follow no one but myself and my heart. My soul belongs to me. You two?" she gave a sharp bark of harsh laughter, "You both bound yourself to the point that you have no guarantee that your souls remain as your own."

She leaned forward, her elbows resting on her knees as she glared at each of them in turn, "Do you actually bark when he tugs at your leashes?" she asked in a harsh whisper then gave them both a look of complete disgust.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:50 am
Julius growled a little at her comment, his grip tightening around his sword. " We all serve a greater power, including you. We have our master, and you have yours. Ours has already proven that he has power over life and death. At the end of the day, power is all that matters. So tell me, what has the Goddess done for you lately? " He asked, a grin on his face. Ishmael was still frowning, his flickering becoming more intense as his hands glowed an intense shade of black.

" This is getting us nowhere. We can let our weapons do the talking. "  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:28 am
Alba Derosso

Sebastet gave a shrug of one shoulder as she stood up and dusted herself off a bit before she started to head down stairs without a word. She wasn't trying to move seductively, of course. But there was really only one way a cat could move, after all, and seductively was it for her.

She did pause about halfway down to the first landing and turned back to the brothers, "Aren't you coming? You wanted to know where the obelisk is. I thought I'd show you before we continued all of this," she sounded fairly startled that they weren't following her then gave another shrug and continued on downstairs.

Julius, of course, would know about the only room downstairs, but what would he say about it? Especially if she was actually going to show them the obelisk they'd been sent to destroy?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:45 pm
Lio had not seen Sebastet in some time, nor had he heard from her through their link. He knew his warrior woman had much to do and probably forgot to come back home again.

If she were any other woman, he would worry. But this was his mate...he knew she was ok. Lio was about to go into the tower when he heard his name being called from behind him.

He turned and a messenger from the village came to him holding several notes. Lio asked if the matters could wait, but the messenger shook his head. Apparently several fights had happened and one person ended up dead.

Since Sebastet was not around to deal with the issue, Lio had to take charge of this matter. He sighed but told the messenger to get himself to the castle for a snack and drink.

The man bowed and left leaving lio scratching his head.

There was no rush as the man who killed the other was already in the local jail and all witness's were writing statements for the local guard.

Should he check Sebastet's room to see if she had returned?

Or should he simply go off immediately to look into the death of a villager?  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:13 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Blade walked up to the tower but paused when she saw the Hylarr male standing outside of it then approached him a bit cautiously since she hadn't met him yet. She stopped a little bit away from him and looked him over with her pale brown eyes that carried golden flecks to them. They usually looked a bit unnerving to others, though she never intended to cause that reaction.

She noted that he was built as a fighter, probably more suited to sword and hand-to-hand. Her own skills were with the daggers she wore and her animal forms.

She cleared her throat a bit before speaking, "I was going to check on Sebastet. We just got back from the dragon's islands. She said she was going to check on the leyline lock in the tower before she left," she said softly but simply then looked at the tower doors and back at him, not sure if he was heading inside or out of the tower.

Then she remembered the manners her godmother had hammered into her, "I'm Blade, by the way. Sebastet is my godmother," she introduced herself, a bit embarrassed that she hadn't done so to begin with. After a moment of thought, she gave a shrug of one shoulder, "Well, me, my twin brother, and Dancer are all her godchildren. And she adopted Layloo a while back. And I should probably shut up now," she ended with a bit of a blush, not sure why she was rambling like this.

But she'd noticed Sebastet's mark on him and knew he was now her mate, so he had a right to know. Still, she didn't even know his name and she was bombarding him with information. Probably not the best thing to be doing when first meeting him...  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff