Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Shopping | Outer Ring Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:08 am
User Image

During the events of the festival, the Inner Ring will be selling special merchandise, while the Outer Ring will continue to have their respective wares for purchase, with a few seasonal additions and imports. For simplicity's sake, any item listed can be purchased from any shop or kiosk.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:46 am
Ikebana ○ Village ○ Goods

A variety of ninja tools that are rarely seen outside of Ikebana Village, so pick something up while you can! For simplicity's sake, any item listed can be purchased from any shop or kiosk.
Don't forget about [ Proof of Purchase. ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

___[ W e a p o n r y: ]
Coiled Senbon
Cost: 両 20 Ryo
Description: Specially designed senbon which have razor spun around them to give a sort of screw-like appearance. They possess far greater damaging potential than a normal senbon, but cannot be thrown quite as easily due to their shape and weight.

|Winter's Tooth ( Senbon )
|Cost: 両 70 Ryo
|Description: Extremely long, white senbon. Roughly two feet in length, these needles are more like miniature javelins than anything else. However, they still maintain generic senbon width, and can easily be snapped in half. It's not exactly clear what these weapons are used for, but it's fairly obvious it's nothing nice.

Snowflake Shuriken
Description: Specially designed white shuriken from Snow Country, shaped like a crystal flake of snow. Unlike the standard version, the four points of this shuriken are branched, giving it far more rending potential.

|Seedling Shuriken
|Cost: 両 20 Ryo
|Description: Specially designed dark green shuriken from Autumn Country, shaped like a seed with wrapping roots. Unlike the standard version, the four points of this shuriken are curved inward to form a whirlpool pattern, giving it far more slicing potential.

Wafer Kunai
Description: Extremely flat throwing kunai, six inches long, roughly the width of twenty sheets of paper, and shaped like a metal nail file. This kunai is far more aerodynamically designed than the standard version, but completely unable to compete with actual weapons in a close-range clash. Often considered a light-medium weight projectile.

|Double-Headed Kunai
|Cost: 両 75 Ryo
|Description: Kunai with two pointed ends, slightly longer grips, and a hole in the center. It is more commonly used as a close-range spinning weapon, rather than a medium weight projectile.

Snake Tongue Kunai
Cost: 両 125 Ryo
Description: Kunai with an end that forks apart and then coils inward to form two angled points. This kunai is composed of heavier metal than the standard version, and is thusly better suited for brutal churnings after a successful stab. Almost never used as a projectile.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:25 pm
Victorian Outfit - Pic

----------From the First Exam Testing Chamber----------

Happy that the super duper easy exam was over, Nekita went on a 'spending' spree, picking up 1 pack of everything. "These people have such lovely items for sale," she commented, bored that noone else shinobi-wise had been bumped into yet. Letting her hands run across a table's edge, she asked about the Inner Ring's best shoppes before departing to them.

----------To the Inner Ring----------

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero makes his way around the merchant tables in a henged form of a busty lass with a trench coat on her person. As she reaches a secluded stand she talks as she pulls various trinkets from his home from his person. Including a lamp in the shape of a leg, A few books on etiquette, a large bolt of red cloth he used to line his jacket at one point, several kitchen knives, and a few high quality but blank scrolls."Ill trade these for 2 snake tongue kunai, 30 snowflake shurriken and 10 wafer kunai. "

Throw in two hundred ryo and its a deal...

"Fine."The henged form of zero forked over some ryo and collected his haul. He walked around the corner and dropped his henge, which caused the items to dissappear as well that he had traded.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:52 pm
After Zero dropped his Henge, an ANBU with the wind country's symbol on its lapel stepped out from the shadows of a nearby stall, a gigantic black box in its hands. Nodding to the genin, the man-ish looking person set the hefty present down upon the ground, dust spirals kicking up from the sudden impact. Tapping its hollow portions loudly twice just to make sure that Zero was paying attention, the village protector slid a kunai along the tape before a poof of smoke obscured his exit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero smiled as the anbu cut the box open for him. If an anbu was delivering this to him than the he must have done something to catch someones eye. He opened the box and ran his finger against the bleached white surface of a breastplate. He felt bone but it was also rather dense bone. He pulled the piece from the box and slid it over his person. It fit like a glove so it was obviously made from him. It was a bit heavier than he was used to but he figured he could get use out of it if he practiced with it on. He immediately only knew of one type of bone that would be able to work as armor. This was Kaguya

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:14 pm
Al meandered down the street, picking at this or that. After buying 5 of the seedling shuriken and 2 of the Snake tongue kunai, he continued on his way, waving hi to Zero as he went by.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [ Corpse bone pulse armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero simply nodded to Ai as he strapped the armors restraints into place. His hands were quite busy as he did so. Once the armor was strapped in he could move alot easier as it seemed to bear the weight of itself."Enjoying yourself yet?"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:15 pm
Bast wandered in and looked at the weaponry. She found it rather lackluster, but bought one of everything anyway. When she finished, she Reverse Summoned it back to her house and walked away, Mononoke in tow. Al might recognize Mononoke, but due to the circumstance's, Bast's heat signature would be fairly strange; after all, she was wearing heavier clothing than normal, had a mask on and her hair was up.

Ryou: 25495.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:42 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Shizuka Aburame
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 330
[Mood]: Content
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shi was carried over the roofs of buildings all the way here. She hadn't had a chance to dress yet, so she was still stuck in her bikini in the freezing cold. She pulled herself closer to Taka and shivered. "Where are we?"  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:47 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:130/130
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

"The outer ring. Lets get you inside. Youll get sick. Ill find your clothes in a bit."Taka picked her up and carried her inside a tattoo parlor. She moved up and spoke with the Keeper who she passed a few ryo (100) and he left them alone in the main room. She locked the doors and stoked a fire in the furnace to get the room a bit warmer for shi. Taka busied herself collecting ink a brush and a fine tipped needle.She waved shi over and sat in a chair. Showing her the ink and needle she said..."Where do you want your contract?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Passive Traits:
Crazy Legs: From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.

Jazz Hands:As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.

Drunken Tang:This time, the user trains their entire body for the coming techniques. It's all for grace and power. Stamina and reflexes are increased.

Influenced Battle Dancer: The last step from student to master

Runt's Instincts: Senses slightly increased.

Close Knit: Able to understand and give signals to partner.

Perceiving Mind: Effect of genjutsu rank D and below slightly increased.

Animal Instinct: Slightly moreadept at camouflage and stealth, similar techniques. Moves silently.

Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are slightly increased.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:50 pm
User Image
Shi allowed herself to be carried inside before being put down. She looked around and suddenly noticed the needles and such. It was fine, pain didn't really bother her. It was more out of an interest then anything. She looked down over herself and began to think."Why not on my hip here? I doubt anyone would see it there. And if no one knows we can summon each other, then that would be a nice little advantage for us."  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image

Taka motioned to Shi to come to her. She mixed the ink and dipped her brush into it. She had the runes for the contract buzzing through her head. With shi as her canvas she was already starting to blush a little but couldn't help but think this would be fun. (1/5)

Passive Traits:

Jazz Hands:As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.

Drunken Tang:This time, the user trains their entire body for the coming techniques. It's all for grace and power. Stamina and reflexes are increased.

Animal Instinct: Slightly moreadept at camouflage and stealth, similar techniques. Moves silently.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image
Shi nodded and moved over closer. She was still wearing just her bikini, so her hip would readily accessible. She turned to make her right hip face her a little better, pulling down one side of the bottoms to give her full access to the skin, while still obviously covering herself.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image

Taka begin to paint delicate runic looking symbols onto Shi's hip making a pattern to inlay into the skin. The brush strokes are slow and meticulous on Taka's part. Stenciling the lines and seals onto her hip it ended up covering the majority of her exposed skin."Got the outline done. Im gonna have to sign it still but that will come. I dont have anything to numb it though. So this is gonna hurt a bit..."

Passive Traits:

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff