Submit

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:26 am
User Image

Near Sea of Japan, but some have rain causing tsunami to rise.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:44 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

Alice arrived and pull her horse, until she sensing the darkness by noticing some samurai heading towards her. She stood still until she feels naginatas are pointing at her, she gave a small smile and drop the smoke bomb to blind them. She pull out her Ninjato and quickly finish them off along with her two hidden blades. After she clear them off, she hop on her horse and look at Nara, "Okay Tsuki-kun we have to fight them to get our Counsel for our Creed. Heya!" her horse galloped to the Nara.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:01 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Alveno Alditore da Fiorenze
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"I am no killer ..."

riding to the city, Alveno looked to the stretch of land and his horse neighed in fear "easy boy ..." he said patting the horse's side and looked at the temple in the distance "the layer of the Japaniese Creed" he said as he got off his horse and walked the rest of the way

"... i only stop them"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

One of samurai captain and four samurais drag those 2 imprison Assassins that they failed to assassinate the captain. They have to face death as Samurais pull out the Yumi to shoot at them, but... "AGHHHHHH!" one of samurai cried and falls down to the ground dead showing an arrow perced to his back. Assassins knows, she's saving them as the arrows kills 3 samurais. Captain pulled his Kanabo to find another Assassin, but he only saw white light arrows hit his both eyes and died. She came out holding her bow on her right hand, and her students felt relieved that their sensei saved them thanks to Mountain Hawk Eagle. Alice, who turned 16, has her appearance changed after her coma in 5 months with snow hair of hers got reach to her middle back. She found white hoodie cloak with red Assassin sign on her hood, kunoichi mini dress with chest armor and theigh length boots. She ran to her students to release them, "Diejoubu desu ka!" she asked them as she got the key and unlock the chain, "Hai, deijoubu desu sensei." They said to her, which made Alice smiled at them and she wasn't mad at them for failing a mission, she forgives them and use her healing power to heal their wounds.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice sent her students back to Temple to get their strength back, she can see dead brothers after she woken up. She stay there and sees the ocean as she pull off her hood. "It's been 10 month since I'm sensei. I wonder how is everyone doing." she said to herself as her cape and hair shuffled with wind, she pull back her hood and walk back to her Nara Temple.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice heard what she said, so she pulled her horse rapple to make him walk. She and Merril are heading to Okinawa as she pull her hood over her head.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:49 pm
"thank you for slowing down."said Merril with reilef  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

"Your welcome." said Alice as she dismount her horse and pull him to come along, she reach to captain as she talk in Japanese to take them Italy. He agrees and she paid him as he goes on the boat. She look at Merril as she smiled, "I hope you bring your father's gun. I will strap your hidden blade, once we get in the boat."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:58 pm
"Yep I got the gun right here."said Merril with a smile as she pated her side.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She smiled at her and made a clicky noise to make her horse follow her as she pulled the rapple towards the boat. Once they are on the boat, the captain sails out to take them to Italy. Alice straps Merril's Hidden Blade to her right wrist, so that way she will assassinate the man that killed Train.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:09 pm
"I'm so nervous right now I can't sit still,Alice...and I never got to tell you this yesterday...but I look upon you as an older sister.The sister that I might have never had."said Merril  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She looked at her with a shock, after she said big sister. Alice gave herself a nervous grin about it, of course she's young sensai because she's 16 years old, while her students are like a lot older and one of them is year older then her. She looked at her after she finish strapping it, "Wow... that's surprising, maybe I was acting like Big Sister figure to you. I can be your onee-chan's figure, if you want."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:22 pm
"Really?! yay I would love that very much"said Merril with her biggest smile that she could put on.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:27 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice smiled back at her, and glad to be her big sister figure. She watched the sea as they are heading to Temple of Faith in Royal Castle of Assassins Creed. She will love to see Raw's face, if he finds out about her appearance.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:12 pm
Priestess Hotaru Nazumi

User Image

As the boat sails to the dock, Priestess Hotaru and her sons, Kaito and Hiro as in samurai disguises and bodyguard for her. She look at the Okinawa, her home realm and sacred homes for an Assassins Creed as she move her right side of her snow white hair to her back of her ears. The boat has stopped and see some samurais looking at her arrival, she look at her sons, "Your symbols." she mouths to them really quietly, and the twins nodded and use their leather armor to cover assassin's symbol. Hotaru walked to the Angel as she say it quietly, "To reach to Nara, there is a tunnel somewhere near the dock, look for the symbol on them, and get there. If you wish to see my daughter, but just don't let the Templars find out about her, otherwise some villains might learn about her from the rumor and she will meet her fate." she gave an introduction to how to reach to Nara, and warn her about Alice's fate. She walked back and take her sons to the Samurais, "Bakku kangei, Hotaru-sama. Anata ga anzen katsu kenzendeari, wareware wa ninja asashin no sewa o suru, sore wa hijō ni shizukadesu." he said to her, she look at them with a calm smile, "Arigatou gosaimasu." she politely replied back and she walk off along with samurais and her sons of the assassins. They disappeared to the crowd.

(Translate: Welcome Back Lady Hotaru. You are safe and sound, and we will take care of ninja assassins, it's awfully quiet.")

Japan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff