10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:04 am
the middle of the city  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:32 am
User Image
Ethan appeared in the middle of London and he put a hand to his forehead, his head was killing him and he was hearing a weird noise in his head, he frowned greatly, and said,'' Look for a blue box,and the Doctor." He had such a feeling that the names and things were familiar to him. He put his hands in his pocket, the sound was so weird. He was standing near a T.V. Store, he put a hand on his forehead and pushed his hair back out of his eyes, showing their bright glow and said out loud,"Four Beats?" He wasnt just hearing it around him, he was hearing it inside his own head which was the most confusing part, he looked around, wondering why noone else had noticed it.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:06 pm
User Image
The Nurse and the rest of the group appeared form nowhere. " ooof! Everyone ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
The Doctor
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
as the Doctor appeared in an alleyway with Asiu and the Nurse his head felt like it was going to explode "ah ... my back" he said as he cracked his back "thats one of the dissadvantages of traveling without a capsuel" he said as he craccked his neck "i'm good"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image
" Yah time vortex manipulator travel can be a bit rough."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image Ethan looked around, and said," hey, is that him?" and cocked his head walking that way." hello!" he said loudly, with a kind smile, they looked somewhat familiar to him, or at least.. Felt familiar. He had his hands covering his locket and the other one waving, he shoved it under his shirt and headed for them.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:28 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor turned to see a boy running towards them ... he seemed familiar 'it can't be' he thought as he walked towards him "you know us?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image
The Nurse turned twords the voice. Comming twords them was a cute boy who was waving.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image Ethan stopped in front of them with a kind smile," hello, well not exactly. Ambros sent me to help you, because your greatest foe is returning." he mimiced Ambros's words and he said quickly," Im Ethan G. Soul." The middle initial made him blink, not sure where it came from.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:39 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"yes well ... Ambros only has the curent news ... we've lived it sence the year 500 trillion ... so we know about the Master ... i disabled the time controls so he cant travel into the past only to this point ... give or take three years" he said as the name of him seemed familiar and he remembered something "you wouldnt happen to know a Sarah Jane Smith do you?" he said as he looked out at the street  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

The Nurse wasn't sure who this Ethan was but he seemed ok. " I'm the Nurse by the way. The doctor's sister."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image Ethan bowed to her and smiled warmly saying," nice to meet you Nurse. And Sarah Jane Smith." he began to blink alot and said," yeah, thats my. my mother." Ethan had forgotten, he had been in that Void so long, most of his memories had been forgotten, he rubbed his head," How do you know?" he asked with a kind curious smile, his necklace burned a little against his chest but he ignored it.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"oh i'm an old friend of hers ... she used to travel with me ... back in the old days ... i was a diffrent man back then" he said as he remembered the days with Sarah Jane but quickly put that aside "so ... Ambros know where the Master ... is ..." he said as he looked up at the big screne tv and the new Prime Minister was comming down a flight of stairs, and he knew "thats him ... he's Prime Minister ... the Master is Prime Minister of Great Britian" he said as he saw the Master kiss a woman "the Master and his wife?" he said as the went to talk to the press
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CKP-00yaEg&feature=related  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image
" And possibly a Nurse!" The Nurse yelled at the screen. " Jezz! We were in class together and he forgot me! Though of course he might think I'm dead. but still!"  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image Ethan looked at it and blinked saying," yeah thats him, Harold Saxon, he was... the Master?" he put a hand to his forehead, still having a hard time believing that but shrugged it off quickly, and smiled kindly at them," He means you doesnt he? " He looked kinda out of place, his kind smile was still there, and his green eyes glowed, "The Doctor, the Nurse, and the Master." Something felt odd when he said that.  
London

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff