Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☃Squad 1's Camp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:44 pm
The squad where Alucai, Lilith, San and Bast are located in order to fulfill a mission appointed to them by the Kazekage!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Alucai went into the tent, and awaited the return of the other three shinobi. Maybe the so called "walls" will not hear them when they talk. Alucai created a clone and started to put traps and sensory grids around all of the tents and little cabins.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San was next into tent, following the team leader Alucai. Maybe now they could solidify their plan. Time was of the essence.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:48 pm
Lilith followed San, and began checking her various pouches.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

San did the same as Lilith and began running through his check list. He had all of his weapons, a few scrolls. his golems, and his team mates. Once they had a solid plan, they would head out on the mission. Using his Kirin sensory technique, San could only somewhat concern what Bast sensei had spoken of on the intel. To him, her intel seemed sound meaning they had good enough for an initial plan. However, like all strategists knew, a plan never stood against an enemy. Their test would be the ablity to adapt....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:47 pm
Bast strolled in to the campsite with the two bandits following her closely. She stopped, looked around, and ordered the bandits to stand guard outside the largest tent. She entered this tent and plopped down on the ground by a table, shifting her weapons to her lap so that she did not sit on them.

"And? Now what?" she asked, looking bored.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

San moved his head in the direction of Bast and spoke in his normal voice.

"We put our plan together....and act....."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:08 pm
Bast yawned and formed a strange hand seal. The sand in front of her rose and collided, forming a small hummingbird that came to life with a click of its beak.

"Well, then we'd best get started," the woman responded, sliding up her goggles and putting a finger on one of her eye lids. Sand collided and formed a floating eye, one which the hummingbird grabbed and flew off with. "I will perform visual scouting."

- 745 Chakra

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

San bowed his head as he left the tent with a few words to bast sensei.

"Ill gather what inside information i can without infultrating the place."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

San walked back into the tent and began giving his report. it wasn't much, As Bast sensei's would be much more effective and he might as well not endanger her part of the mission, but was enough to report.

"I beleive Bast sensei's intel to be true about the numbers. Their chakra is doing something rather....odd....i think they are working on modifications and fortifications of the building. What now?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:55 pm
Bast sighed and slid her goggles over her eyes yet again. She looked slightly disappointed, but otherwise contemplative.

"That wasn't a total waste of time, at least," she said as she gathered her thoughts. "They have a patrol going in the lower corridors, and the enemy are hiding something important. I encountered several locked rooms, and my bird was destroyed by a creature resembling a strong samurai. This creature wielded Raiton, apparently, as the technique ripped through my Third Eye like it was nothing."

The woman sat and pondered the meaning of the abundance of flowers. She felt as if she had seen them before, but she could not place the feeling with anything significant.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

San listened to Bast sensei's words before he spoke, trying to gather as much other possible subconciously gathered information as he could.

"seems interesting sensei. Did you see anything else? Anything else at all? Possible attack patterns or strategies?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:13 pm
Bast shrugged.

"There was only one enemy out at the time, and I didn't even get a good look at him before the eye was destroyed," the woman stated, her face contemplative. "There are always strategies, though. We could close off the exit and see what they do about that. If we can blow one or two of them to pieces that way, we'll be in good shape."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

San nodded his head to her words. She had a good point. Even taking just a few of them out would make their mission alot easier. If there was any way to obtain an advantage, then they should probably do it. So San spoke his words, and offered his opinion to his sensei.

"Your right, i think that is a good plan. And if i can touch one of them, i can use my change technique and give them a explosion tag vest, and my bomb-omb golem for a nice "explosive insergency before we even have to step foot into the building.....or do a simultaniuos strike....keep them seeing ghosts and pick them off when they are looking the other way...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:29 pm
"I was thinking of setting up 'an obvious trap that they can't avoid' sort of thing so that they send off some of the small fries to their deaths. Tripwires would be good for that," Bast responded, her voice casual. "It's not like we can't retreat if we need to. I can always provide some distraction or another if needed."  
☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff