Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Kakou ]|[ River Port ]| Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image

The shipping district of Takumi is connected to the Shinobi Villages and to the ocean by a wide, deep, winding river. The river pools in to a magnificent lake on the Northeastern side of Takumi, and it is here that the river port and main shipping lane of the Merchant City sits. Large ships crowd the areas nearest the main street, and every day tons of items are moved through this area.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:07 pm
Takumi Port

User Image
This shops lies near the port of Takumi, and for a good reason: it deals in things that are not easily transported, and large quantities of them. The owner is a salty-looking man with a disposition to match the most weather-worn sailor.
It should be noted that without a special warrant normal civilians are not allowed to purchase any of the listed wares.

___W a r e s
_-_-_The masses of materials this man holds!
Metals [xX]
< 15,000 Ryo per ton >
Large shipments of any sort of common metallic substance, sent straight to the requester’s Village.

Non-Metals [xX]
< 10,000 Ryo per ton>
Large shipments of all non-metallic substances, sent straight to the requester’s Village.

Watercraft [x1]
< 3,000 Ryo >
A boat or other buoyant object intended for personal or military use.

Watercraft 2 [x1]
< 5,000 Ryo >
A boat or other buoyant object intended for more than just personal or military use. Medium sized, akin to a frigate.

Watercraft 3 [x1]
< 10,000 Ryo >
A boat or other buoyant object intended for more than just personal or military use. Large sized, akin to an deep ocean going vessel like an oil tanker.

Cloth Set [x1]
< 2,000 Ryo>
A large quantity (around 100 square meters’ worth) of industrial grade cloths of the user’s choice.

Village Projectiles Pack [x1]
< 10,000 Ryo >
A large set of 1000 Kunai, Senbon, and Makibishi each; in other words, enough to arm a small Village comfortably. These do not have the quality to withstand major person-to-person fighting. Purchasable only by Kages or those with vendor licenses.

Village Armor Pack [x1]
< 2,000 Ryo >
A set of 10 Chuunin’s Flak Jackets and 10 sets of arm guards. Purchasable only by Kages or those with vendor licenses.

Village Weapons Pack [x1]
< 30,000 Ryo >
A set of 1000 explosive tags and pouches, each, and 20 small weapons or 10 medium weapons. Purchasable only by Kages or those with vendor licenses.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:53 am
Isamaru had no more want to be around the merchant city. He had all he wanted for now and would head back later. He looked at the guy at the docks. "Yeah, Aki-chan will be taking prices. yada yada." You'd think Isamaru would enjoy being by the water more. But he chunin seemed bored and annoyed by it all. "Lets hurry up. I wanna go home." Isamaru said kicking a rock.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:03 pm
"Isamaru, don't be so rude. We're in his store." It seemed that Akio lived to chastise his idiot friend, something he'd love to give up for a day or seven. A week off from Isamaru would be a week well spent, especially considering all the work Akio could get done when he was pulling Isamaru away from girls or trouble. Akio sighed and walked up to the salty old sailor, a man with a disposition as surly as the men who worked the docks of Takumi, something Akio could appreciate. Two surly, angry men, staring at each other in silence, as it should have been. The old sailor handed Akio the price list and nodded, as did Akio, and with that the Chuunin left. He headed for the gates, the carriage they were supposed to guard no-doubt growing impatient and with the two lazy chuunin.
[6/6, exit]

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

-----Two from Takumi's Gates-----

Parking the sand-cycle in a random warehouse, Two stood & readjusted his breath mask. Walking over to the side of the lake, he caught the nearest cargo ship & rode it to the center of the lake, whereupon he jumped off & splooshed into the water. Sinking down to bottom of the lake, he took his sharp, pointy fingers & carved out a kuchiyose symbol in the lake bed's available granite surface. It was for a quickie back & forth from Suna, available by jumping into the Foudryant Fountain & only available to Suna residents via a chakra buffer. Giving a quick thrust of his legs, Two resurfaced & swam to shore the hard way, making his way back to the mechanical device. Plopping down upon it, the cycle took off for the main street.

----------Two to the main street----------

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:59 am
----------Mysterious Thief from the World Crossroads <-> Takumi Road----------

Running a top the surface of the water in between the crowded boats, noone but the children would see her as she seized various goods from the boats. Nothing too major, but everyone would lose a tiny portion of their goods. Simply tapping objects would make them vanish into thin air, & sometimes it happened at a distance when she was simply in visual range. An unchartered, unregistered dingy would suddenly drift off to nowhere, & village packs seemingly snuck off their protected positions. Wandering into an abandoned warehouse through a beach level sewer pipe, the mysterious thief girl would rest with another Red Bean Jam ration for a few minutes.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:51 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Coming into the ports area Howaido caught the out going dingy boat. He stopped it and noticing it to be full of some rations and supplies he debated. "If I bring it back maybe someone lost it, or maybe its that girls doing in which case I should keep it out here so she remains unaroused." Howaido decided to leave a shadow clone with it instead so that if need be he could confiscate what was inside. Howaido headed inwards her scent was all about the area and so he would need some more direction first. He was sure she was in the port though, everyone was complaining about being ripped off on their goods by small amounts. Howaido was sure they knew nothing as they were all enraged, instead he turned to the most reliable source for any tracker, children. Howaido was sure she was within the few surrounding warehouses now, Gamakichi took to the beach for Howaido after having reported nothing in Leaf and returning. Gamatatsu took to the water and soon crawled into the sewer pipe from before completely unawares. It wasnt long before Gamatatsu had found the girls rations using his keen nose. Gamakichi took to the opening of the warehouse as Howaido took to the rafters as the windows and doors shut slowly. The bang would wake her up with only the light from small slits in the worn roof shining down in the dim warehouse. Howaido waited behind the few empty crates as he watched her. What will you do now, hmm?

-Chakra:790

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:03 pm
Standing as she finished her rations, the sound of a bang would not be pleasant, & she indiscriminately Tensou no Jutsu'd everything out of the warehouse to the docks beyond. If anyone was truly in the warehouse--even though they weren't specifically targetted--they would be placed outside over the water, no harm done. Paranoid that the hostage taker might have followed her for revenge, she slid down into the warehouse's structure via some sort of Doton technique or Mayfly-type of jutsu, travelling out to another location within Takumi.

----------To Takumi's City Hall, if uninterrupted----------

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:56 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

User Image

So her first priority was escape, too bad for her Howaido knew of the mayfly technique. "Dont try and pull the same trick twice on me, it doesnt work well." Howaido had been behind her and the second she attempted to escape he substituted himself with a box so as to escape her minor transportation technique. As she attempted to enter the ground Howaidos hand landed on her shoulder, this was all he needed. Gamakichi reverse summoned the two out of the warehouse and now that she was in the middle of the street and her jutsu interrupted she was stuck halfway in the ground. Howaido made quick work to bind her with wire while she was still trapped and shocked then spoke calmly. "Im not going to hurt you if you will take yourself out of the ground. I just have a couple of questions for you, Im a Shinobi from Sunagakure." If this didnt work she would receive a slight shock and he would have no choice but to take her unconsciously back to the camp. "If you cooperate there might be a little something in it for you too."

-Chakra:785

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:12 pm
Frustrated with being stuck in the ground, the little thief girl yelled out loud, "You spineless pig! You're with him, aren't you?!" If she could have spat at him through her dark kitty-like mask, she would have, such was the disgust & contempt that she held towards the man she had sent away. "Why should I listen to you, filthy mongrel?!" Wriggling around half in the ground, her hood fell over her mask to cover more of her. Looking down at the ground, she heaved once, then twice, & went still after that, a sobbing sound eminating from under the robes.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:23 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Resting Howaido took his hand off her shoulder and walked around to where they could face each other. "Im not quite sure I know whom he is? My name is Howaido. Im a Hunter Ninja from Sunagakure, these two toads are my friends. I followed you to ask you about the man you were struggling with before, but you gave me quite the trouble. Youre talented for not being a Shinobi. Im not going to ask you to take off your mask as village law forbids me to remove my own mask. I just want to talk to you, I asked my friend to save some food for us back at the Capitol city camp site. Im sure you are hungry if you have to steal your way into making a living." Howaido sat down on the ground and showed the girl due respect. His easy going manner removed anything overbearing about the kind man naturally. It was just in his nature to be kind to those who had done nothing wrong and to give just punishment to those who had done wrong. "If you tell me your name Ill help you out of that ground and take you to get something to eat."

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:41 pm
((You made me ask Yo-ko what her name should be, LOL))

In between sniffles, she muttered something about, "Nekita Matata," and "I don't want to go back there: I have sand between my toes." There wasn't much else that she could do at this point so long as Howaido didn't take her back to more sand. ((e.g. In Howaido's custody)) Effectively in bonds, she'd be dragged around nearly at his will.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:48 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido smiled gently beneath his mask and although she couldnt see it the tone of his voice showed it. "Well the Nekita, Im going to get you out of here." Howaido wanted her to trust him, but he could only test her trust in stages, as he worked her closer to honesty he would release her. Howaido plunged his electrified hand into the ground and cut a neat cylinder out of the road and lifted her up and out. "Ill take you to the beach in a second, first Im going to get you something to eat as promised." Howaido carried her to a nearby vendor that sold a variety of things,"Tell me what you want and I will get it for you."

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:01 pm
"I'm not allowed to eat with other people around," she replied, "since it offends others for what I eat. I won't need to eat healthily for several more days." Used to hunger, the pains subsided only after a few hours, & she had trained to not feel them anyways. Still keeping her head down, she was meerly sulking, especially since she had eaten not too long prior, from the Red Bean Jam Country's supplies. "If you want something for later... Dried Shark Fin, onegai."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:10 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido found the girls eating habits to be odd, but she was being cooperative. "Alright then, two dried shark fins." He got them in a bag and then headed over out to the beach. "I only want to talk with you a short while Nekita, I promise you can do whatever you like afterwards." He set the cylinder down on the beach but did not plunge it into the sand just yet. "Before I let you go though I need you to promise you wont leave until we have talked, can you do that, Nekita?"

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff