8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:38 am
Where the boats are being held  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:47 am
~Atticus Nanashi~

A life boat floated to the decks, the one Rin and Atticus were in and Atticus sighed, holding the boat's rimb as he climbed onto the deck, keeping the boat steady for Rin to get off the boat.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:43 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin got off a bit wearily and sighed, "Ugh...How I hate boats so much..." she said as she stood up straight, Catna was still transformed and had wrapped herself around Rin's leg in a protective manner.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:46 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus sighed as he helped her up onto the deck and he sighed, putting his hood over his head,"Are you able to walk, Rin-chan..."

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:52 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin nodded, "Yea...I just hate boats is all. Catna...You can go back now..." she said, Catna nodded and went back to her original form, Rin picked her up and put her in her sheath.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:58 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus smiled as he looked around, seeing that there was no one around, witch scared him alittle. He grabbed Rin's hand as he walked towards the stairs when he saw guards with a picture of both Rin and Atticus on there walking down the stairs and he ran to a wall, his hiddin blades out with his arms crossed like a X over his chest. Atticus then counted,"1....2.............3
He then saw the feet of the guards appear and he tworled around, stabbing both guards in the throat with the blades. He whipped the blood off of his Assassin clothing and he sighed, picking up the picture of them, slicing the paper into many peices. He then looked at the guards, seeing 1 of their helmets were off and he saw something unformilliar to him,"Those guards...they were heartless..."
He deactivated his hiddin blades and he grabbed Rin's hand again, using his quick dash to go towards the Ruins.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:36 pm
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ Diana Sparrow ¤¤¤¤

User Image
With no one left in this world

Diana over the time listening to the guards found out that the ones in the Villa Decks were so much weaker then any of the others. Hiding in the shadows she finally made her way to the area. She found several guards being lazy in the shade. No one was doing their job. Finding three guards a little bit to far away form anyone else close to an ally way. Slowly she walked behind them, the idiots were asleep. Quietly she tied there hands together. By the time she finished and pulled them into the alley they were all awake struggling. She had already gagged them so they couldn't scream and tired there ankles so they couldn't get away.

I will present myself with honor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:31 pm

User Image

Keeping her her hood up so she they couldn't see her face. She let her hidden blade out and pointed it at the weakest one's neck. He looked the most frightened. She guessed it wasn't just her first day either. "Now I won't kill you, but I want you to do me a favor. I'm going to untie you mouth, if you scream I'll kill all three of you. If you are quite and tell me what I need to go all three of you get to go home tonight. Now tell me were is the person I'm looking for."

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:54 am
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Alveno Alditore da Fiorenze
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

"I am no killer ..."

from a shack, Alveno came out from the secret passage that lead to the Assassin's stronghold. he walked to the Docks and waited for Alice's boat to show however he felt some power at the Castle and rushed back to the Map Room

"... i only stop them"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice arrived at Deck and she summon her white horse name Tsuki. He arrive, "Tsuki-Kun! I'm so sorry I left you alone, are you okay boy." She said to him softly while petting him on his head, as she gently pull him to get Weapon Shop and bought enough Throwing Knives. She notice her face on posters, but she torn it off and guards didn't notice her. She took off her mask, and hop on her horse. "Heya!" She cried and Tsuki ran. They're on the way to find the Templar, but she need to get an information, they're heading Streets of Eagle where she escape.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:29 pm

User Image

Getting the information she needed finally. Diana stabbed all three of the making it as quick and painless as she could. "Rest in peace." She murmured before quickly climbing the the top of the building. She looked around spotting the man from yesterday. 'They didn't kill him.' She was grateful to know that the man got out safely. If he had been a actual bad person he would have died. Running across a few roof tops before jumping down into an ally way. Checking the coast she jumped in with a group a peasants that were on their way to the place she had been at hours earlier. She would follow and be on her way to find the man that was the reason she was now alone in this world.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice and Tsuki stopped, and she hopped off. She knows her sleeves were soak with Fransico's blood, one's on his throat and others on his stomach, but she doesn't mind about it. She sometimes saw Assassin killed the soldiers when she's 5 after her childhood friend left to say good bye to return home, but she stood still with eyes full of fear while people ran. Until a Templar grabbed Alice to make him surrender himself or she will die, but he assassinated him with his hidden blade and his blood spill to her face, she isn't scared anymore. She thank him and gave him a flower for her savior. She called him hero when he left, except her family were terrified when she got home with her face cover with blood. "I... I have to return to Temple, but we will do it again if I have a quest." She said to her horse and she drop him off to horse shack. "I'm promise you." She petting him gently and she hop on boat and sail to Temple of Faith.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice arrived, failed to notice another assassin was behind the boat she rode on because of her mask on her face. She ran to get Tsuki, she look at the Assassins Castle. "I hope... I can return here, but... I have to wait until the bird arrive." She said quietly and look at Tsuki, "Come on Tsuki-kun... Let's check out bodies, that quest I have." Alice hop on her horse, she took off her mask and place it on her right midnight black hair. "Heya!" She cried and they gallop pass through Streets of Eagle then Courtyard.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Tsuki and Alice arrived and look at Assassins Castle. The youngest Angel dismount her horse and place him in horse shack. She pulled Raw, still sleeping, off the horse, and look at her white horse with a petting on his head. "Please wait, until we have mission for us or partner of the Assassins." Angel said to her horse and Tsuki snort as an agreement. She carried Raw to a boat and sails them back to Temple of Faith.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Trust your light and heart ...

Hinata got out of portal without any negative effects, she can tell her mother came along in spirit form. She did finished her Thlassa Shells Wayfinder and give it to Neji, and Hyuuga girls walked like they're high spirited. Suddenly out of nowhere, a Heart of Pure Light came to them as Hinata started to recognized who she is. "Alice-chan, what are you-" she stopped as she figured out what's going on with wide eyes and look at her mother. "Mo-Mother, we have to protect her." she said to her, Hikari made her ice magic to create light power jar. "I think Alice-san decided to release her heart in order to protect everyone or guild to where she's gone to. It's must be her true fate." she said as Alice's heart fly to ice cloak with light jar. "We have to be more careful, I have bad feelings that darkness might trying to find her heart and kidnap you. I will stay with you until we have to deal with this problem." said Hikari with her thinking look, and handed the protective pure heart jar to her daughter, "Don't worry Alice-chan, w-we will help you." she said to pure heart with really sweet smile. She walk to the dock, while her mother stay close to her when she use her wing.

... You will find happiness deep inside

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Italy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff