Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allemagne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:57 am
Konohagakure Apartments:

You can be housed here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:09 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

"A warning to the prophet, the liar, the honest ,This is war
To the leader, the pariah, the victim, the messiah. This is war"

Sorin walked home alone as he realized that in the Uchiha compound where his apartment were he just realized how cold he acted back there, although it was nothing to be majorly worried about. The hokage rubbed him in the wrong way anyway well for the most part. It was not much longer he walked into his house dropped the massive blade into it's slot by the door and collapsed on the couch his Sharingan filled glyphs staring at the ceiling absentmindedly it was like he was worried about something, but he couldn't place it for now. His body was all forced into something stronger as his body hurt a bit, but he could care less for now he felt so accomplished and weak for now, but he just took it at one day at a time. He felt like he was just fighting more and more these days. It was a sign of the times, but times like these we learn our strengths and weaknesses and that's what makes us survive. Survival and fate, two things that men normally rely on each day to get around with their pitiful lives, Sorin would break that notion in half and destroy it and make it his own weapon of destruction. He could only wonder one thing though, why did he exist in this world?..

Quote:

User Image

Arashi Ikari-

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:37 pm
Mona stopped in her walking, realizing she had no idea where the Uchiha boy lived. She turned to Yoite with a slight smirk. "Could you lead the way, I am not familiar with the Uchiha compound or the domiciles of each individual." She inquired, folding her arms as she awaited Yoite's approval.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image

[ t e m p e r a n c e ]

Everyone who had been at the dojo was laced with the scent of her pheromones, and therefore Sorin was fairly easy to track. Splitting from the path that Mona and Yoite had taken, Tempe used her nose to lead her to the door of his house. Her hand rapped on the door thrice.

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:56 pm
His guess into if she knew the way around the Uchiha district was only made clear with her sudden halt in pace. Acknowledging her request with a encouraging smile, Yoite gave a light gesture to her favor and would gladly try his luck. He didn't have a clue into where Sorin's residence was with truth unspoken. "I'm not familiar with his exact resident area," leading them further into the Uchiha district, "If I'm not wrong I think we should beable to catch him since he didn't storm off in haste." keeping his eyes peeled for any signs of him before following behind the other young lady from the dojo.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:02 pm
In an otherwise quiet street Mona could hear the sound of rapping on a door. Her head turned from Yoite and stared off catching the whiff of a familiar scent. How could she have forgotten such a critical thing. perhaps because she was covered in it her nose had adjusted all of a sudden. "I suppose that would be the correct direction." Mona shifted and walked towards not only the noise but what faint smell she could collect. Finding her way to Temperance, as she thought. She would be the one to find Yoite, she did eye him like a hound glaring at steak. It was only fitting that she made it here first. Although sneakily, she could have led Mona as well as Yoite. The woman prayed on the thought of alone time. "Temperance, I see you made your way here with much haste."  

Misujage

Saint

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:04 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

Sorin hearing a person knocking on his door walked up to it as his Sharingan filled hues were staring at the girl and then Yoite and Mona all coming at once as he opened his door and lets them into the house area as it was super clean like you could eat off of the floors clean as he looked at his blade in the sheath as he wondered why they were all here."May I ask why it takes two females and Yoite to track me down, I was assured that it doesn't take that many people to find me?" So what is needed not realizing that his damage to his body was kinda present but he didn't realize that he was probably bleeding a bit, but he didn't care as he sat down as the people filled the room then the door would be closed for the time being to hold the friends.

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

"Could it not just be three concerned for your well being?" Mona spoke as she walked in swiftly. Right hand rested upon her hip as she entered the domicile. it was clean, despite the few trickles of blood from slight wounds Sorin had attained. Nevertheless those could lead to infection which would in turn become diseases more gruesome than can be determined. Mona looked about once more, taking in his 'cozy' home before actually answering his questions. "I have come to heal your wounds."  

Misujage

Saint

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:34 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

So they cared for him? That was most puzzling. "I'm not really...." Then he felt the pain in his left side and bit his lip. "Okay I lied I guess I do need to be healed up. Have at thee." He sat down in a chair looking at her as his body was a little bit scarred, but he's fine in short as his body felt kinda sore, but then he realized that, this was necessary and so he would just accept it.

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:40 pm
After a short while of walking listening to his music Shizuku reached the Apartment complex. His mind was just lost on thoughts of his future mainly the next day of learning that Sword Style. His entire face lit up with ambition you could see the gleam in his Hazel Brown eyes behind his rather thin lenses of his glasses. He then could hear the sound of others around the apartment area and gave off a faint smile before he continued on "This place is getting pretty lively with all the new faces" he spoke to himself as he strolled along. Finally coming across them all he saw that they were all doing their own thing here and there but in the end everyone was getting rather acquainted.  

Luxky

Partying Tycoon

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

Mona walked towards Sorin and performed hand seals, as she finished her hands began to radiate a soft green glow. She knelt down beside Sorin and began to heal his wounds. Focusing intently on his wounds seemingly, her lips parting to speak but a few words. "I apologize for my cousin's words, what she speaks of is not true ... she holds no ill will towards your kind." Her hands rested on his arm the healing chakra rushing through as her eye line adjusted to stare at him. "I hope you can forgive her some day, she is a rather harsh person at times."

[ Dom: Ummm we're inside of an apartment away from the outside world. ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:44 pm
[ XD I had a feeling ]  

Luxky

Partying Tycoon

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image
Yoite Uchiha

XXXXXXXWith the Spears Of Heavenly Might I shall defend this great Nation !
XXXXXXXMy Blazing Valor shall see to the survival of my nation at the cost of Death !
XXXXXXXGenin || Konohagakure [ Leaf ] || Bukijutsu Class || Uchiha

His part in this gathering was puzzling his mind hence his lack in ability to perform healing arts or anything relatively postive in supporting ones condition. Stepping towards Mona with ease yet gave a hint of confusion with his expressing gesture. "M-Miss Mona," reaching out with arm in support, "Is there another reason of my being here? I ask out of curiousity tis all. I hope my behavior doesn't come off as rash if I'm still needed." making himself useful for his comrades needs was in virture. Though most of his concern was else where.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:59 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

Not like Mona had to apologize, but she did and so he just accepted it as such as his eyes closed a bit as she healed him and he nodded. "I'll accept your apology." He looked at Yoite then as he spoke softly. "That was an amazing battle my brethern, too bad we are distant cousins." He chuckled lightly and he felt better although he was still in pain and then he felt okay. Anyway he looked at them and then the other girl who remained quiet. "I never caught your name the one who smells of flowers." He said softly taking each moment in with his eyes.

Quote:

User Image

Arashi Ikari-

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image

[ t e m p e r a n c e ]

"Not at all. I arrived at the compound the same time as you, I just used my nose instead of my eyes to look for him." Temperance frowned at the implication. The door opened and Tempe raised an eybrow. "You look worse than anticipated." Rolling her eyes as she entered, she made herself at home upon a seat. "Sometimes you really need to stop fighting. It's ridiculous what condition you're in." Temperance shook her head as she spoke.

EDIT: Her head snapped up. "My name? It's a virtue that you should learn to exhibit... Temperance." A testy glance as she spoke, wondering why it was important to him.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff